Aunt Sydney's New Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread her legs, and took a moment just to enjoy the view. She was so smooth, pink and fresh. She was also very obviously soaked. He licked his lips. Craving didn't even come close to describe how he felt about putting his face between this woman's legs.

Slowly, so slowly he kissed his way along her inner thigh. She was already quivering all over with longing by the time his tongue made its way between her outer lips to finally taste her sweetness. As incredible as he had imagined this moment in his head while jerking off, it was nothing compared to the wild reality of it actually happening. Clayton's cock throbbed between his own legs as he set about exploring every inch of his aunt's perfect pussy with his ever-willing tongue.

***

Hayden made a point of looking directly into Sydney's eyes when Clayton took the first swipe of his tongue over her sensitive clit. He watched the pleasure light in her eyes as she gazed back at him shamelessly. It was clear that she was all in and she was going to give as much as they wanted to take. There was a small possibility they might just all burn up with how sizzling hot this all was, but before that could happen, they were all going to be fully satiated.

Hayden toyed with one of her rock-hard nipples as Clayton licked her without mercy. He loved watching his aunt squirming, panting, sweating, and just about losing her mind. He let his hands roam freely over her feeling the light perspiration rising on her smooth skin. He could sense she was close to cumming, and he couldn't wait to see Clayton take her over the edge again.

Her panting intensified, her legs were shaking, her eyes were closed firmly now as she had full concentration on her pleasure, and the release she pursued so desperately now. He watched as she inched closer and closer to the oblivion that comes with an intense orgasm. She was teetering on the cusp when he pinched and tugged one nipple as hard as he dared. It was then that she cried out in pleasure, arched her back, pushed her pussy firmly against Clayton's face and writhed her way through one hell of a climax. Hayden found himself holding his breath until she finally calmed, and Clayton smiled almost looking drunk with his own joy.

Now it was time to switch places, and they did so smoothly for big tall guys. Clayton was murmuring sweet sexy words to their aunt, while her breath still hitched in her chest and her thighs were still shaking. Hayden smelled his aunt's heady aroma and groaned. Sensing she was still too sensitive to just dive in he began licking the juices from her thighs. She tasted divine, but he had another idea.

Lifting her legs, he pushed them back. Clayton kindly took hold of one leg under her knee. This lifted her bottom up off the bed enough and helped spread her cheeks enough to allow Hayden to see her pretty little pucker. It was time to show his aunt how she deserves to have every inch of her body worshiped. His tongue took a first swipe, and she made the sexiest sound that was a mixture of surprise and desire.

Pure lust washed over Hayden, and he set about eating his aunt's pretty little asshole out. When he had her sufficiently in a tizzy, he lowered her bottom back to the bed and dove his face into her soaking pussy to give her round two or oral pleasure. He planned to make her cum just as hard as Clayton had.

As he licked and sucked her clit, he didn't have to look up to know that Clayton was touching her and kissing her much as Hayden himself had done. Sydney could hardly stay still. She was completely primed and about to go off very quickly. Zeroing in on her clit, Hayden licked her quickly and without mercy. He didn't let her come up for air. He wanted her to cum on his face more than he wanted anything else in that exact moment. And then she did come completely undone with a scream that was as sensual as it was loud.

***

Sydney felt completely boneless after the volley of pleasure her nephews had given her so far. They were skilled beyond their years. They knew when to have patience and let her get to her release in her own time, and they knew when to push and shove her to the point they wanted to get her to. There was no time to think or wonder how they had managed to become so good at sex as young adults, but she tucked that thought away for later. This wasn't over by a longshot, and these men had more instore for her.

It was hard to catch her breath after two almost back to back impossibly intense orgasms, and she was still shaking from her release. This was when they were gentle and patient with her. They both moved in beside her again and held her. They whispered sensual naughty things to her while she slowly came back to herself. She felt so safe, loved and desired while secured between them. In fact, she couldn't ever remember feeling so in sync with any other lovers, not even her ex-husband. They kissed her softly now, and touched her with a gentle reverence she hadn't even thought they could be capable of.

"All good, baby?" Hayden asked when she finally took a long shuttering breath. Sydney nodded, not trusting her voice not to shake. "Good, because we're not done with you." It was the sexiest promise and threat that Sydney had ever received.

It seemed they naturally knew the positions they were going to take. Hayden and Clayton didn't exchange words, they simply moved like a well-oiled machine. Sydney found herself being gently shifted as Hayden took the middle centre of the bed on his back. His cock jutted up proudly from his crotch. He was fully shaved there, they both were. He was impossibly hard, and the big fat head of his cock looked shiny and engorged. Sydney thought idly about having them in her mouth, but knew that would be an experience for another time.

Clayton maneuvered her like she was a doll; as if she weighed nothing. He deftly helped her straddle his brother, and then he held Hayden's cock while guiding her onto it. The intimacy of this moment was not lost on Sydney despite her body reacting instantly and beyond favorably to being filled by her nephew's big thick cock. She sunk low on to his cock taking him as deeply into her clenching pussy as she could get him.

A low moan escaped Sydney's parted lips as she felt the fullest, she had ever remembered feeling. Hayden also groaned in response. His eyes were stormy with his need. Sydney felt Clayton moving into position behind her, and she just knew the expression in his eyes would perfectly match his brother. There was a brief moment when Sydney worried that she couldn't handle them both. Could her body truly accommodate two such big cocks in her pussy? But then she let it all go. These men would never purposely hurt her. She wanted them both inside her so badly.

Clayton was gently caressing her back, her hips and her bottom. He was letting his hands run all over her body, even between the crack of her bottom where a playful finger ran over her tight little pucker. Then she felt his fingers run further forward where he slid them into her stretched pussy alongside Hayden's cock. She gasped with pleasure, but he stilled his hand immediately.

"It's okay... it's good." she managed to get out. Hayden was kissing her skin wherever he could reach. These men were going to cause her to burn up with desire.

"Do you think you can handle me there too?" Clayton asked sweetly.

"Yes, I do."

Hayden pulled her forward against his chest. She realized this position would give Clayton better accessibility to penetrate her. She held her breath as she felt him shift closer in behind her, and then she felt him begin to push against her already stretched pussy alongside his brother's cock, which already had her well occupied. This moment was beyond intense, and not anything that she had ever thought she would experience in her life time, and certainly not with her own nephews.

It took some time, effort, grunting, and sweating, but finally Sydney felt Clayton's cock slip past the ring of her pussy opening to slide along his brother's cock until they had her so completely filled she felt as if she may pass out.

Hayden watched her closely, and pushed her hair back from her face. "Are you okay? Are we hurting you?" Both men remined still inside her, and their breathing indicated what that effort was costing them.

Sydney shook her head, but knew she needed to say the words for them. "You're not hurting me... at all. I feel... so full. It's... so... good." She said haltingly. She felt plenty wet to accommodate them both now that they had managed to both fully penetrate her.

This was all the two men needed to hear, and they slowly began to find a rhythm of thrusting in and out of her stretched soaking pussy. The sensation of having two cocks thrusting in and out of her was unrivaled, and the fullness was gratifying in the most unbelievable way. Sometimes they thrust in and out in unison, and other time one was deep inside her while the other pulled back. Both configurations of penetration drove her steadily wild.

There wasn't much for her to do, but to be held in place and fucked for all she was worth. She felt slutty and naughty letting her nephews have her pinned and penetrated between them. She heard her own wetness as they thrust tirelessly in and out of her widely stretch entrance. She was panting. They were panting. The room smelled of perspiration, men, and sex.

Soon enough, Sydney felt herself on the cusp of what promises to be an earth-shattering orgasm. She knew it was both going to feel amazing and hurt as her pussy muscles clenched so tightly around both thick cocks. She looked forward to the promised mix of sensations.

Hayden caressed her from below. He tugged and pinched her sensitive nipples while kissing and tasting her skin everywhere he could reach. Clayton caressed her from behind and also kissed her wherever he could reach. It was all so incredibly intense. Far more intense than Sydney could have dreamed in her wildest dreams. Then it happened, her body took over, her mind stilled and she tumbled head first into an orgasm immediately left her breathless. One powerful wave of climax rolled into a next, until Sydney was seeing in tunnel vision, and thought she might pass out.

Somehow, she managed to hold on to consciousness, as her body finally slumped forward and she could feel ebbing wonderful contractions in her pussy around both hard cocks. She truly felt as if her bones had melted, and she wasn't sure she could move anymore. She knew she had made all sorts of wild sounds, but she had purely existed in a state of sensation for the entire round of back to back orgasms.

"Good baby. Good." they were murmuring to her as they stroked her. They had slowed their thrusts to small gentle strokes as she found her equilibrium again.

"Can you take a little more?" one of them asked. Sydney felt so in tune physically that she could no longer focus on details that didn't immediately have to do with the pleasure she was feeling between her legs.

"More. Please...more." she begged softly.

The twins increased their pace again, until they were again fucking her in earnest. In and out. Faster, deeper, harder. Bodies slapping together. Perspiration running down the middle of Sydney's back. She was so stretched and so full. Their hands felt as if they were everywhere, but so were their mouths. One of them had reached down between her legs and was making circles around her clit.

It was all too much. Too much. She was already cumming again before she knew that was even possible. This time she was quite aware of how she was moaning and screaming as she came wildly on their thrusting big cocks.

"Fuck, oh my fuck... fuck me!" Sydney heard herself yelling. She could hardly believe the words escaping her mouth. "Fuck my cunt! Yes! Harder! Fuck it!"

Her uncharacteristic dirty words seemed to drive both men to their brink, and soon they were breathing heavy and hard, and grunting just as heavily. Dirty words tumbled and jumbled from their mouths. Sydney couldn't distinguish who said which filthy thing, but they washed over her turning her on even more, though she had been sure that wasn't possible.

With one huge thrust by both men at the exact same time they both grunted loudly as both cocks released deeply within Sydney's tight clenching pussy. Maybe it was all in her imagination, but she was certain she could feel the force of their seed spraying against her cervix. No protection had been used, and none of them cared at that moment.

Sydney collapsed onto Hayden as soon as he and Clayton seemed to slow in their spasms as their climaxes subsided. They were both still inside her. Everyone was breathing so hard. They stayed like this for a short time, then sadly Clayton moved back dislodging his spent cock from Sydney's very used gaping pussy. The two men slid her off of Hayden's equally spent cock, and they all shifted to snuggle in the bed with her back in the middle between them. Sydney felt a warm rush of their seed leaking out of what she imagined was her visibly stretched hole.

No one spoke for a long time. The two men held her close, and she swung her head back and forth kissing them each tenderly. She felt loved, and so thoroughly satiated. She felt safe, and wickedly naughty. She felt that she was exactly where she was meant to be at that exact moment, and no one on earth could ever convince her otherwise. This just felt right.

To be continued...