Aunt Sydney's New Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you. We'll share our beautiful aunt, and we will remind her what it is to feel young and alive again."

"Absolutely."

***

Sydney felt completely conspicuous while running errands. She was certain her sins were written all over her face, and yet everyone she encountered just smiled politely at her. She could still hardly believe how wantonly she had behaved, and with her own nephew no less! Worse than that she had already pretty much agreed to taking this situation much further with both of her nephews. Her twin nephews! This was insane of course, and she couldn't let this continue. What had she been thinking by letting Hayden kiss her and touch her like that?

A warmth pooled in Sydney's lower belly as she remembered his hot kisses and how perfectly his finger had found just the right spot between her legs. He seemed to instinctively know the right pressure and speed to bring her off. Not to mention when he had placed her hand on his crotch, she had felt for herself that her nephew was not lacking in that department either. Sydney felt her clit throbbing at the thought of more, with both of them. She found herself imagining what they would look like naked, and she just knew the reality would be even better.

After running every possible errand that she could think of, including picking up more beer, Sydney ran out of things to do away from the house and knew she'd have to return. She had no idea how they would behave toward her. Clayton would surely know every sorted detail of what had transpired. Would they be lying in wait, naked, hard, ready? What would she do if they were? The thought both excited and frightened her.

She was going to need a little more time with this all. She wasn't even sure she could fully work out the logistics of this all in her head, if she were to permit it to happen, which of course she could not. If Marshall and his awful wife were ever to find out it would be devastating on so many levels and for so many people. This was a very sobering thought. But, then again, Sydney held a secret on her seemingly untarnished brother that he wouldn't want leaked either. Especially with his political aspirations.

Sydney came through the door carrying bags from the various stops she had made, and she was pleasantly surprised to find her fully clothed nephews working on putting together some book shelves. They smiled and greeted her like all was perfectly normal. As if nothing inappropriate had happened, and for a moment Sydney wondered if she had fantasized it all.

Hayden rushed over to take some bags, but when he got close, he winked. It had not been a naughty dream at all. Clayton asked if there was anything else in the car, and went out to get the case of beer. They were behaving like everything was the same, and this put Sydney at ease, even if nothing was the same. Mentally she chastised herself for even having felt on edge. This was Hayden and Clayton after all, and they were good men. She loved them and trusted them wholly.

The rest of the afternoon went by rather uneventfully. They completed some projects around the cottage, and then finished early so there was time to enjoy the nice summer afternoon.

"Come to the beach with us!" Clayton asked her after they had a late lunch.

It was a tempting thought, and Sydney wouldn't mind seeing her two handsome nephews all wet in their swimming trunks, but she felt it best to just let them go on their own. "I would love to, but I have some things I want to do around here."

"It was you who declared us off-duty for today. That includes you. Come play at the beach, Syd." Hayden chimed in. He had the most adorably beseeching expression on his face.

She had, in fact, been the one to declare work done for the day. She really just wanted some time to collect her thoughts away from their big masculine bodies, and maybe rub her clit a little while thinking about those bodies. But, how could she say no to those matching set of beautiful green eyes?

"Okay!" she rolled her eyes in mock frustration. "I will go with you guys. Let's get changed."

Forty-five minutes later found the trio on the beach setting up beach towels and umbrellas. It was a stunning day, and the sky was all blue and sunshine. Hayden and Clayton wasted no time taking off their shirts, but Sydney kept her wrap on over her bikini. She glanced surreptitiously at the other women on the beach in their swimwear. There were older women and moms that probably had less than stellar beach bodies, but Sydney cheered them on for just enjoying the day at the beach in their own skin.

There were also hard bodied young women that would undoubtably take note of Hayden and Clayton as soon as they hit the water. Sydney didn't exactly feel inferior or jealous of these women, not really, but she certainly didn't feel completely confident either.

"Take off the wrap, Sydney." Hayden urged in his typical quiet seriousness. It wasn't really a request, but more of an order. Oddly, the magic spot between Sydney's legs reacted to being ordered by throbbing pleasantly.

Sydney glanced around again, but this time Hayden's eyes followed her sightline. "You're much hotter than any other woman on this beach. Show us your body."

Clayton was now paying full attention to their exchange. "I've been dying to get a better look at that sweet little ass of yours."

"You two are incorrigible." Sydney, declared by means of a half-hearted protest. And yet, she got up and took off the wrap as they prodded. She let it drop to the sand as she stood before them in her little bikini.

Neither of her nephews made any attempt to hide how they were examining her body, and much to Sydney's delight they both seemed to very much enjoy what they saw.

"I am getting fucking hard." Clayton whispered. "Fuck, we need to see you naked."

"We will." Hayden said simply. "For now, she needs some lotion, don't you think Clay?"

Almost instantly, they had Sydney laying on her stomach with four strong hands rubbing sunblock all over her body. Hayden worked on her shoulders and back, while Clayton worked his way up her legs. Sydney suspected Clayton's fingers may wander a little once he made his way to her bum, and she thrilled when she wasn't wrong. His fingers brushed the bikini material covering her mound several times as he really worked the lotion into her inner thighs. Much to her chagrin she knew she was growing wet.

"Do you really think that much sun is going to get in there, Clayton?" she asked quietly. No one else on the beach was really in earshot, and would really have to be paying attention to see anything untoward, but Sydney still felt exposed and nervous.

"We don't want to take any chances, Sydney." As Clayton said this, he gave up the pretense of rubbing her inner thigh and purely began rubbing her pussy through the bikini. And as much as Sydney knew she needed to stop his wandering public caress, she found herself spreading her legs just a little more to give his playful fingers a tad more space to work with.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked.

"Mmmm yes..." Sydney answered on a sigh. She felt her heart kick hard at being called "baby" by her sexy nephew.

Hayden moved down a little to block any possible view from the people nearest. Either that or he wanted a better look at his brother's ministrations. By the second, Sydney was caring less and less about where they were, and more and more about how good his fingers felt. She full on gasped with pleasure when he finally slipped his fingers under her bottoms, and slid two thick fingers right into her needy wet pussy.

"Fuck, yes." she whispered.

"She's soaked." Clayton told Hayden.

"Make her cum." Hayden suggested naughtily.

"Here, on the beach?"

"Yeah, here. Look at her. She needs to cum."

Both guys took quick glances around, and after determining no one was paying them any attention they turned their full attention back to Sydney. "Do you want to cum, baby?"

Sydney knew she needed to snap out of this spell his magic fingers had put her into, but the thought of him stopping at this moment was even more distressing than being so terribly wicked in public for the second time in one day.

"I need to cum so badly." Sydney heard her voice, but hadn't really meant to speak the words out loud. She also didn't mean to spread her legs more.

A pure unadulterated thrill ran up her spine as she felt her nephew fully tug the crotch of her bikini to the side, exposing her wet pussy lips. She knew they were both looking at here there. She felt exposed, naughty, and maybe even a little mortified, but it was such a heady mix of emotions that it left her dizzy with desire for more.

Clayton began to finger fuck her pussy in earnest now. Both men were breathing a little faster, and so was Sydney. His fingers felt so good inside her as he thrust them in and out of her. It had been too long since her body had been worked like this, and now twice in one day. She was so wet. She could feel it and hear it as his fingers thrust quickly in and out of her. She whimpered when he teased her by pulling them all the way out.

"Roll over on your back." Clayton instructed, and she did as she was told.

Hayden looked around again, and made sure he was positioned to block what they were doing from prying eyes. "All clear, make her cum for us."

Clayton tugged the bikini crotch over as much as possible, and thrust his fingers back into her needy pussy. Sydney threw her arm over her eyes so she could just sink fully into the abyss of pleasure. She just let them take the reins. She let her body just feel and absorb the pleasure he was giving her. His fingers were deep, but now they also easily grazed the front wall of her pussy. At the same time, his thumb found her clit and began stroking it.

It took less than a minute for Sydney to feel as if she was fully losing control. Her body was on autopilot and rocketing toward a frenzied climax. She was going to squirt. She could feel this. She had only done so once before for her first boyfriend. It's this unusual feeling for a moment where it's both pleasure and discomfort, but then it tumbles into complete pleasure and release. That is exactly what happened, as Sydney came on her nephew's thick skillful fingers.

Sydney felt a rush of her juices squirting onto her thighs, soaking her bikini bottoms, and the towel underneath her. Small soft whimpers escaped her, and Hayden took her hand while she shook slightly with her now ebbing orgasm. Slowly and gently, Clayton withdrew his fingers from her pussy leaving her feeling empty. She wished she could say she felt satiated after such an intense experience, but this had only fueled her to need more.

Once she finally moved her arm off her eyes, she could see their beautiful faces. They both looked in awe. Sydney imagined she had the same expression written all over her face.

"That was incredible. You're so fucking sexy, Syd." Clayton whispered. "I don't know if we should stay here much longer. I don't know if I can control myself much longer to be honest." Hayden agreed with his brother.

"That should have been all over my face!"

Sydney raised herself up onto her elbows. She was so wet between her legs, and no one had bothered to tug her swim suit back into place. "So, you guys want to leave before I even get to see your glistening bodies all wet after a swim?"

"We need to leave, very soon." Hayden said with a smile. "Either that or we need to find somewhere to fuck you without having the police called..."

Sydney glanced around. There weren't really many spots for a threesome in broad daylight. Back to the house it would be. With some trepidation and even more anticipation, Sydney told the guys it was time to pack-up and head home. They took no time collecting everything. Sydney casually adjusted her bikini.

As soon as the trio made their way into the house, Sydney found herself pinned to the back of the door while they took turns ravaging her mouth with searing kisses. The intensity with which they held her and kissed her, and the dizzying pace with which they switched out taking turns left her breathless and a little startled. Their desire and passion were running white hot, and suddenly Sydney was worried about being scorched.

"Wait...wait... I am sorry." Sydney pushed both of her sexy nephews back, and they quickly complied to give her space. She took a deep breath.

"Are you okay? We're sorry." Hayden looked genuinely concerned that they had gone too far.

"I'm fine. I just feel a little overwhelmed. Do you think we could slow things down a little? I know that's not fair, when... well... I've cum twice today thanks to you two..."

"Of course, we can take this as slowly as you need to, Aunt Sydney." Clayton murmured gently, even if his face did look slightly pained at the sudden stop.

"What if we all showered, and ordered some pizza? We could have a few drinks...and let the evening take us where it may." she suggested. They all agreed to this plan and dispersed to their rooms to get freshened up.

***

The pizza was great, the alcohol was great, but Aunt Sydney's thong and cropped t-shirt were off the charts. Hayden was pretty sure he had been hard since they left the beach. He had worried briefly that Sydney had been throwing on the breaks permanently, but it was obvious she wanted the night of passion as much as he and Clayton did.

The atmosphere between them all was jovial, but charged with underlying sexual tension. Neither Hayden nor Clayton could keep their eyes off their aunt's mostly exposed body. Hayden felt like a wolf eyeing his next meal, and Clayton wore the same expression. They were going to consume this woman, but all in due time. They were loath to spook her or upset her at this point.

"So..." Sydney began after putting down a slice of pizza she had half finished. "How does this work? Have you two ever shared a woman before?"

Hayden loved the sweet little pink blush that spread across her cheeks under her freckles. "We have shared women before, but not quite how we want to share you." Sydney's eyes widened for a quick second.

"We have only ever taken turns having sex with the same woman before." Clayton explained.

"That's not what you want to do with me?" Sydney's voice squeaked adorably on the word "me". She smiled awkwardly at her nephews. Everything this woman did was completely endearing.

"Not quite." Hayden's voice was laced with dark promises. "I am sure we'll do that at some point, but tonight we want to penetrate you together at the same time."

The guys watched as Sydney reached for her huge glass of white wine, and neither of them missed the small tremor in her grasp of the glass. "Like, one in each hole?" Sydney looked full on uncomfortable and terribly shy now.

Clayton responded, "We would love that, but that's for another time. We need to prepare you for something like that. What we want to do is ravish your body with our hands and mouths first, and make you cum so hard that you don't remember your own name. Then..."

"Then?" Sydney whispered ever so softly. Her blue eyes were getting a glassy look to them, but this time it was more desire than shyness.

"Then we both want to bury ourselves in your beautiful pussy at the same time." Hayden whispered back, trying not to break the trance.

"Ohhh..." she sighed softly.

"Do you want that, Sydney?" he queried confidently now.

"I think I do, yes." Sydney put her glass down on the coffee table and stood up. She looked at both of her nephews who had remained seated. "Shall we retire to my room?"

"Best invite I have ever had in my entire life." Clayton declared as they got up and followed their aunt into her bedroom. Neither of them could take their eyes off her perfect ass cheeks with the thong tucked up between them. Hayden couldn't wait to spread them apart and lick her cute little pucker.

***

It wasn't just a few butterflies that Sydney felt in her stomach, but an entire hoard of extremely lively butterflies! This was really happening. This wickedly erotic carnal act between herself and her very own twin nephews was truly going to happen. They were in her bedroom, and they were stripping off their clothing rapidly. Both were eyeing her with hunger as she tucked herself into the middle of her bed. She still wore her thong and tiny t-shirt, but she knew she wouldn't be wearing either scrap of material for much longer.

As they dropped their shorts to her bedroom floor, she finally got to see their thick ridged cocks with her own eyes. They were cut, above average in length and nice and thick. Sydney's eyes rounded, and her breath caught in her throat. Their bodies were damn near perfect, and their cocks were beautiful. Her nephews were built for sin, and sin they would.

Hayden and Clayton climbed into the big bed on either side of her. Immediately she realized they had had this plan for quite some time, so she made the choice to hand the control over to them. She would let these gorgeous men that she loved so much show her what her body could give them, and give her as well. She trusted them, and knew they would never hurt her. She was safe in their arms, and that's exactly where she found herself now.

Gently they tugged her down so she was laying on her back pressed firmly between their big strong bodies. The room smelled of men and lust. The two of them so close, and so turned on was beyond arousing. Their hands began to explore her body, each reaching under her scrap of the top to find a breast, and to pinch the already pebbled nipples. Sydney gasped just before Clayton's mouth came crushing down to devour hers.

Their hands were roaming everywhere over her sensitive skin. Their touch was tantalizing, and stroked a smoldering burning fire inside her. Her heart beat was so heavy she could hear it in her own ears. When Clayton moved back, Hayden swooped in to kiss her giving her barely enough time to take a sip of air.

Fingertips roamed freely over almost every inch of her body, but they both only came teasingly close to her most feminine place. They were teasing her without mercy, and it appeared as if it had been a plan all along. One would be kissing her mouth, jaw, throat, and ears, while the other would be sucking her nipples and kissing and licking her stomach.

Sydney could scarcely remember them removing her clothes, but soon enough they were all completely naked in her bed. Their skin felt lusciously sinful as is slid against her own. Where they were hard and rough, she was soft and silky. Together they took her nipples into their mouths and sucked and nibbled without mercy. It was exquisitely painful after a time, but Sydney would not ask them to stop. She panted, squirmed, and whimpered, but she would not attempt to pull her sensitive nipples from their eager mouths.

***

Clayton was sure he could smell the intoxicating sent of Sydney's wet pussy in the air. It was calling for him, and he was eager to get his face between her legs and taste her essence. He glanced at his brother, and saw the raw lust echoed in his matching green eyes. Hayden knew Clayton was seeking the go-ahead to go down on their aunt, even without the words being spoken. They didn't have to be said out loud the brothers were just about always in sync. Hayden knew what Clayton needed, and he nodded once in agreement. They didn't really need each other's permission, but they were sharing, and there was an etiquette to sharing. Even if what you were sharing was your very own insanely hot aunt.

While Hayden alternated between sucking Sydney's pert pink nipples, and plundering her mouth with hot kisses, Clayton kissed his way down her stomach and abdomen. He could feel Sydney's stomach tremble under his lips as he got lower. He was certain she knew his intended target.