Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very bad of you." She said with a mischievous smile.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." She waved it away. After a few minutes of eating. she swallowed and looked at me. "So, your friends think I'm a cougar?" she asked quietly.

I looked at her, quite surprised. "I umm ... well yeah, I guess they do." Tina didn't say anything.

***

The next night I got home to find the front door open, with the front screen door closed. Through the screen, I could hear Tina's raised voice. I stopped and listened. In a few seconds, I deduced that she was arguing with someone on the phone, and she was pretty mad. Apparently, something about that person being married and not telling her. I turned and went back to the car until I stopped hearing her voice.

Afterward, I walked in, and she was standing in the dining room just looking at the phone in her hand. She frowned when she saw me. "The lousy thing about these modern cell phones is that you don't get the emotional release of slamming the phone down when you hang up on the bastard." She sighed heavily. "I miss that. If I do that now, I'm out a thousand bucks." Our eyes met. "How much of that did you hear?"

I told her the truth. "I heard enough to make sure you were alone and safe and then I went to my car to wait. I caught a bit of it. Bad date?"

She nodded glumly. She didn't expound upon the situation, and I didn't ask. I figured if she wanted to talk about it, she would.

When I started cooking her mood improved. A few days prior, I had purchased a charcoal grill. I began preparing some nice ribeyes. I seasoned the steaks before I took them out to the coals.

I looked at Tina and asked what had been on my mind for two weeks. "Tina. Would you please tell me why my mother ...?" She finished my question with a raised eyebrow. "Hates my guts?"

I nodded. Tina was quiet for a long time, but she didn't leave. She even followed me outside to the grill. She leaned against the above-ground hot tub.

Tina cleared her throat. "I umm ... I screwed her ... senior prom date, on the night of the prom." The shock was evident on my face. She looked down at the patio deck and continued. "Mom says I hated Deanna from the moment she was born because I stopped being the center of attention. And there probably is something to that. I was always jealous of her. She was better at everything. Dancing, school, sports."

Tina scuffed her shoe against a protruding nail in the deck. "The only thing I was better at, was getting boys." She looked me in the eye, with a forlorn look. 'I was a bit um ... promiscuous back then."

"For whatever reason she had told her date to pick her up very early. She made him wait for an hour and a half while she got ready. Even Mom and Dad got bored and went swimming in our pool." She shrugged and looked at me. "I made sure he had a good time."

I flipped the steak on the grill, to get a good sear on both sides. "Well, that explains a lot," I said.

She walked up to me and looked me in the eye. "I'd give anything to take it back. It was an evil thing to do. I think about it every day. I wish I could tell her how sorry I am."

The tears in her eyes made me believe her.

***

In the next few weeks, we got to know each other very well. After the first revelation, she felt comfortable spilling others, especially after a bottle of wine. She told me about her marriages and how she had ruined them both with her constant need for male attention. A serial cheater she called herself. It wasn't until after the second divorce that she sought out professional help.

"I'm a recovering slut," she said one night, with a giggle. "It makes dating kind of hard. Because my go-to is to fuck their brains out after the first date." She shrugged. "From experience, only the creeps want a second date after that."

"It's also getting harder as I've gotten older," she continued. "I'm forty-eight and most guys my age are someone else's cast-offs just like I am. Or a married guy looking for some strange."

She sighed. "I'm lonely. But I made this bed. I guess I have to lie in it now."

I exhaled. I stood and walked over to her and sat down next to her on the couch. I kissed her on the cheek and pulled her into an embrace. She came willingly and pushed her face into my chest and breathed deeply. I held her for a long while and stroked her dark hair. She cried a little. "It's okay. You've got me," I whispered.

A few days later, I deployed with my cutter. Tina met me at the door as I was walking out with my seabag. She hugged me tightly. "Be safe," she whispered in my ear. Then she reached around my neck, pulled my face down to hers, and kissed me. It wasn't a peck on the cheek, and it wasn't a chaste little kiss on my lips. It was a kiss. A kiss that I thought about constantly for the next six weeks.

***

Chapter Two

I walked down the pier to meet Gabe as his ship pulled in around 4 p.m. The pier was full of wives, girlfriends, and children. Coast Guardsmen in orange floatation vests were there to handle the big mooring ropes. Everyone in uniform seemed to move with trained purpose. The big white ship slid into its spot smoothly and I could see most of the crew gathered on the flat spot on the deck, where the helicopter lands, I think. There were lots of smiles and waving, children calling to their mommy's and daddy's. I'll admit it was pretty emotional to watch. I could see on the faces of the wives that there were going to be some babies made that night.

After the ropes were tight, we were allowed to walk down the pier where the gangway was being put over.

I've always been able to judge how good I looked by the faces of the women around me. If I was getting dirty looks, I must be looking good. I wore a tight blue pencil dress and a pair of matching heels that showed off my legs. The reactions from the moms in their mom-clothes made me feel good. I felt like a duchess moving among her vassals.

I'd waited about fifteen minutes when I spotted Gabe on the ship's deck. He had his bag with him, and he stopped and was looking over the reuniting families with a happy smile. When he saw me, his eyes got wide, and his mouth dropped open. I smiled and gave him a little wave.

He picked up his bag and rushed to the back of the boat. A shiver ran down my spine. I couldn't wait to see him. I'd been thinking about him constantly since he left. It had been so many years since I'd had a crush. But I was nursing one now. A big one.

With all the assembled families on the pier, he couldn't run but it was clear he wanted to. His eyes never left me.

"What are you ..." he began when he stepped up to me. I didn't let him finish. I stepped up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. I kissed him like I had wanted to for six fucking weeks. At first, his body got stiff with surprise, but when I showed no sign of pulling away, he relaxed, took me in his arms, and kissed me back with enthusiasm. In my heels, we were eye to eye.

The feeling of his body against mine was amazing. His arms tightened around me, and I moaned into his mouth. He broke this kiss and our eyes met. "I'm so glad you came." My reply was another kiss just as fervent as the first. I'm sure we were making a spectacle of ourselves, but I just didn't care.

"Hey, you two, get a room!" a male voice said next to us. We stopped and looked to my right to find three young men standing around us smiling. The tall handsome Latino man about the same age as Gabe continued. "So, this is the mystery woman we've heard nothing about. Are you going to introduce us Gabe or do we have to do it ourselves?" He motioned to his two companions. On the end was a blonde young man, looking fresh out of high school with a big nervous smile. In the middle was a thick, muscular fellow in his mid-twenties with brown hair and green eyes that was looking at me like I was a T-bone steak.

Gabe cleared his throat and pulled back from me. "Oh yeah. Tina this is Ollie," he motioned to the young blonde. "And Trent and Javier."

I gave them a big smile. "It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Tina, Gabe's lady-friend. I'd say girlfriend but that sounds so high school, doesn't it?" I could tell that Gabe was trying his best not to let his surprise show on his face. I looked at him. "Do you need anything else from the ship, honey?"

Gabe started and looked for the bag he'd dropped when I kissed him. "Umm... nope. Got everything."

I grinned and looked back at his friends, who were openly admiring me. "Well, it was nice to meet you guys, maybe we can have you out to the house for a barbeque soon." His friends all nodded eagerly. "Well, I've gotta get this stud home." I looked at Gabe and his eyes met mine. "He's got serious chores to take care of."

Trent's eyes were wide. "Yeah, real nice to meet you ... Tina. We'll catch you later Gabe." At that, I hooked my arm under Gabe's and turned us down the pier. I could feel the eyes on us as we walked. To my surprise, he didn't say a word the whole way to my car. When we got there, he turned to me and said seriously. "You didn't need to act like that for me. I was just having a bit of fun with my friends before."

I slid my arms around his back and pushed my body against his. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him lovingly. I was incredibly turned on. I broke the kiss and stepped back a little. "Did that feel like an act?"

Gabe was nearly breathless. "No. Umm ... no, it didn't." I cupped his cheek. "Such a smart boy. Do I need to drive you to your car?"

***

When we arrived home, I let us into the house. I dropped my keys and purse on the coffee table and turned to Gabe. "I should be angry at you." Gabe's expression was immediately defensive. "The whole time we walked to my car you didn't say anything about how great I look." I looked at him with a slight pout.

Gabe stammered as his eyes roamed over my body. The way he looked at me gave me chills. It was the look of a man who wants a woman. "Oh, Tina ... you look ... gorgeous."

I smiled seductively at him. "Yes, more of that, but later on. Come with me." I took his bag from him and dropped it on the floor before taking his hand and leading him into his room. I looked back at him. "Boots off, please."

I think that was the point where everything became crystal clear to Gabe. Where he understood where this was leading. I watched his face for any sign of apprehension. He untied and removed his boots without taking his eyes off me.

He straightened and I began unbuttoning his dark blue uniform shirt. His hands settled gently on my waist. "What are we doing, Tina?" he whispered. His face was a mixture of desire and anxiety.

I continued down the buttons. "What I've been dreaming about every night since you kissed me at the door." His face screwed up into a look of confusion. "But I didn't ... you ... you kissed me."

I am who I am. And I am not above lying to get what I want. If that makes me a bad person, then so fucking be it. "No. I reached up to fix your collar, and then you were kissing me." I finished the buttons and kissed him as I peeled his shirt down off his shoulders. "But I liked it, Gabe. I liked it a whole lot."

I waited. The next move had to be his. He was going to be the man I wanted, the man I needed, or he wasn't. I didn't have to wait long. In an eyeblink, he pulled me in and crushed my body to his. I felt his strong hands wrapped around me. When he kissed me ... it was like the feeling of the heat on a hundred-degree day all over my body. I kissed him back with wild abandon. I felt his hands slide up my back and find the zipper of my dress and begin to pull it down. "Yes, Gabe. Yes," I encouraged him.

As my dress slid to the floor, I felt his eyes on my body. I knelt and began trying to figure out that silly belt buckle. I felt him untuck and pull off his shirt and undershirt. Just before he tried to do it himself, I figured out the buckle and I took his pants and boxers down in one motion. His cock was hard and red and it stood out at my face. I wanted to take it in my mouth very badly, but I knew this had to be consummated before he had the chance to think about it too much. I'd never been in this particular situation before, but if there's one thing I know, it's men and their penchant for overthinking.

I stood and pushed him gently down onto the bed. He sat and then scooted back, shaking his feet from his trousers. I peeled his socks in a flash and then stood to unfasten my bra. His face became a mask of desire as my breasts fell free of the lace. My breasts had some sag to them now, the downside of being naturally blessed with a decent rack, but I'd had no complaints. If Gabe's expression said anything, I wasn't liable to get any now either. I slid my panties down and his eyes tracked my hands.

Once they were off, I grinned at him and tossed my panties onto his lap. He had no compunctions whatsoever about taking them to his mouth and breathing deep. I could see his cock twitch and a spot of pre-cum appeared on the end of his cock, and I had to fight my nature once again.

I crawled up on the bed and leaned over him. I kissed him fiercely as I felt his hands come up and cup my breasts. I could feel his hands shaking.

I looked him in the eyes. "Do you want me?" I asked seductively. I had dreamed of this moment. Planned it out in my mind, playing it over in my head as I worked my dildo inside my slippery pussy, night after night.

His hands slid up into my hair and held my head. "Since you first walked into the diner. You're so fucking sexy."

"Show me," I whispered.

Gabe's rolled onto his side and his hand guided me over to his left. I knew what he wanted and went onto my back happily. He rolled onto his knees and looked down at me, with the most intense hunger I've ever seen. I have a body count that I will take with me to my grave, but I've never been looked at like this. There was no doubt, no apprehension. Just desire.

He fell over me, with his hands under my armpits, and he kissed me, passionately, hungrily. Like a man dying of thirst and my body was life-giving water. His mouth fell to my left nipple and sucked it deeply in his mouth. I could feel his knee between my legs, and I scooted down to rub my pussy on his leg. Let him feel how wet I was for him.

He moved from breast to breast, lavishing a hundred sucks and a hundred licks upon my engorged nipples until I was moaning loudly. I pushed his head back from my body and looked into his eyes. "Fuck me. I've been waiting six weeks for you to take me. Don't make me ..."

I never got to finish my statement. He moved his other leg between mine and his cock slid down over my clit to my opening. He moaned into my neck as he pushed into me in one slow, smooth motion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him tightly to me and wrapped my legs around his thighs holding him captive.

"Yes. Oh, fuck yes. It feels so good Gabe. Your cock fits so perfectly," I moaned into his ear. He tried to push himself up on his hands and I let him, he looked into my eyes and began thrusting slowly into me, taking his time with each thrust, filling me completely.

He gasped. "Oh, Tina. It's so good, you feel so good." I could tell from his breathing he wasn't going to last long. I didn't care.

"Fuck me, my beautiful nephew. Fuck me and fill my pussy up with your cum. Take me." I moaned the last as he began plunging into me forcefully, our bodies making wonderful wet sounds. It was music to me. Every pleasure sensor in my body was alive with sensation.

I pulled him into me with every thrust, and I screamed "Yes," with every impact. I was in heaven. "Oh Tina, oh!" he cried. "Yes! Fill me. Make me yours." I moaned back.

Our eyes met and I felt him fire jet after jet of cum inside me with a deep moan and a small orgasm rolled through me. Like a wave of warmth through my body. He looked at me a little ashamed. "I'm sorry, it's been so long. I don't usually ..."

I hugged his head into my chest, and I felt his lips kissing my breasts. "It's okay sweetie. We have time, we have all the time there is."

***

Chapter Three

Tina. My Aunt Tina, I forced myself to remember, rolled off the bed, and smiled happily at me. "I'm going to go freshen up. Come see me in my room when you're ready." I watched her tits move and admired her fully shaven pussy as she gathered up her clothes, folding the blue dress over her arm. Her body was all natural and so very womanly. She was beautiful.

As soon as she left the room, I rolled over and pushed my face into the pillow. I had just fucked my mother's sister. Oh God, if this ever got back to my family, it would destroy my mother. I had come here to help fix mistakes I had made. And here I was, making all new ones. It took me a while to come to grips with it. The damage was done, and damn it, I knew in my heart that I would do it again. There was no going back.

I tossed on a pair of shorts and walked to Tina's bedroom door which was open to me for the first time. Ordinarily, she kept it closed. I knocked on the door and stepped through. It was a good-sized room. A king-size bed with a bedside table on either side. A dresser with a mirror, all matched pieces. Very high-end. I did a double-take when I saw the red rubber dildo on the bedside table.

But my jaw hit the floor when I saw Tina step from her bathroom. Her hair was loose and hung to her shoulders. Her make-up had been freshened. Her dark eye shadow gave her a smoky seductive look. She wore a black open-cup shelf bra and matching black crotchless panties. She wore tall black high heels with straps that went around her ankles. She smiled and paused to pose in the bathroom doorway.

"You like?" she purred at me. I could only nod in amazement. "You took less time than I thought to wrap your brain around this. Are you okay?"

I looked at her. I couldn't help but stare at every iota of detail. The mole on her thigh, the slight paunch that was beginning to become obvious, the bumps on her areola, her clit which stood out proudly from her labia. The smile on her face.

"If my mother finds out ..." I began but she was shaking her head.

"The moment you walked into my home, whether we had touched each other or not, your mother would never believe we didn't fuck," she said matter-of-factly. "So, if she's gonna believe it anyway, you may as well get fucked right?"

"Why?" I asked. Tina just shrugged. "Because she knows me. My parents took me to a psychologist when I was ready to start college. I was diagnosed with nymphomania and was put on a strict regimen of anti-depressants. I never did start college. My current therapist says they call it hypersexuality now."

I was floored. "So, what we just did, isn't it bad for you, then?"

Tina walked up to me in that leg-over-leg way and my mind blanked for a moment. She was in full seduction mode and dressed for it.

"How can it be bad to be who I am?" she smiled. "I'm a slut, Gabe. I think about sex constantly, on the meds or off. I can't help it." She reached down into her bedside table drawer and pulled out a leather collar. I could see a variety of other sex toys in the drawer.

She offered me the collar. "Put this around my neck and I'll be your slut, for as long as you want me to be. I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want."

I opened my hand and she set the collar in my palm. I looked down at it. It was red leather with the word, SLUT, embossed upon it in white letters. It had a silver buckle. "But," she continued, stepping in close and gazing into my eyes, "You have to see to your slut's needs too."

Tina's mouth was so close to mine. I could feel her breath on my face. "Make me cum. Make me feel cherished and loved and I will be yours."