Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the commercials started, I slid down and knelt between his feet. He leaned back and I leaned over his lap. I sucked his semi-hard cock into my mouth and sucked briskly. His hand grabbed my ponytail and pulled me off.

"Slowly, and gently if you please, love." He said, meeting my eyes. "I want this to last." I smiled and nodded, and he lowered my head back to down to his cock. A minute or so later he tapped me to lay back down on his lap. As his hand resumed its work between my legs, I felt the tip of his index finger poking into my pussy. I moaned lightly, finally understanding his plan for this morning's fun. We were going to edge each other, and the soccer game was the timer for our torment.

After twenty minutes, his first two fingers were completely inside me, but moving so very slowly in and out. It was maddening. "Are you enjoying the game, slut?" My eyes had been closed for quite a while.

"Yes, baby," I whispered. I loved the way he said slut. It wasn't harsh or humiliating. It was said so lovingly that I realized what was liable to happen if he should continue this way.

He was so slow and careful that I never got close to cumming, and he controlled my head when I was sucking him, so that he didn't either.

When the final whistle blew, I was so wet the tops of his thighs were coated in my juices and I was more aroused than I can remember. I've never had anyone do anything like that in my life. He seemed so focused on giving me pleasure, it was unreal. His fingers were magic on my big clit, twirling circles around it or flicking it gently.

He helped me up and told me to lie on my back on the sofa. His cock was twitching like mad as I moved. There was no doubt in my mind that I was about to get fucked vigorously. It made my whole body tremble. He moved between my legs and grabbed the heels of my shoes and spread my legs open wide. I moved my panties aside and spread my pussy lips with two fingers like a model in a porn magazine. I wanted him to see my wet opening, ready for him. I moaned loudly as he slid his turgid cock inside me. He was so warm and filled me so well that I wailed and called his name. I squeezed down on his cock with my pussy and I felt his body freeze for a moment, enjoying the feeling.

And then the last bit of self-control Gabe had, ran out like the last grain of sand in an hourglass. He pistoned his hips into me and I cried out.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed. I went wild, as he slammed into me hard and fast. Before two minutes were up, I was there. "Oh, geez Gabe, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna ..." I screamed; our eyes locked on one another. I clamped down with my pussy on his cock and tried to close my legs around him, but he was an undeniable force. He kept slamming it into me, as I came. He never let up.

A few minutes later he flooded my womb with what felt like buckets of cum. It was so hot and intense and we were both covered in sweat. Finally, he collapsed across my body, and I held him as we regained our composure.

When we sat up and he smiled at me, and I held up my cuffed hands. He uncuffed me and then I surprised him by pushing him down on the sofa. Then I slid over him and laid across his chest and kissed him passionately. We made out like proverbial teenagers for a long time. We couldn't seem to get enough. My hands went down and stoked his cock until he was hard again. Then without asking permission I mounted him and slammed my pussy down on his cock. My eyes closed as I rode him. I leaned back and set my hands on his knees.

When he went to work on my clit with his thumb, I came immediately and then again before he filled me up for a second time.

Afterward, I lay across his body, and he brushed my hair from my sweaty face. We smiled weakly at each other. "How about spaghetti with meat sauce for supper? I have chopped meat defrosting," he said with a smile. I kissed him tenderly. "Great food and great sex? Gabe, if you're not very careful, I'm going to fall in love with you."

***

Chapter Five

After our morning fun, I got up and fixed us a nice brunch of eggs benedict but added my own twist. I like using slices of avocado instead of asparagus. Try it, you'll thank me.

Afterward, I took my slut into the shower and worshipped her body with soap and water. I was having a hard time with this Dom thing. It's not really me, but I loved seeing how it made her feel. The contended sigh is something every man should strive to make their woman do daily. If he doesn't, well then, I suppose he's not much of a man.

We dried off and I picked up the collar. I wondered if there was any wiggle room in this dynamic. Room for a little creativity. I decided to give it a try. I stepped up to Tina and she smiled at me. God, she had a great smile. It made me feel so good.

I offered her the collar. She picked it up and immediately started to put it on. I stopped her.

"No, Tina." She looked at me quizzically until I turned and knelt before her. I heard her gasp. "What are you doing?" she whispered.

I looked back over my shoulder. "I think I'd like to be your slut for a little while." She was silent for a while. "I don't ... I don't usually do that."

I didn't look back. "Surely there is a way you'd like to be pleased. Some way that you would like to be served, that your men don't ever think to do. This way I'll learn what you do like, and I can use it in the games with my slut. Wouldn't you like that?"

I heard and felt her kneel behind me. Her hands rubbed my back, and she leaned in to kiss my shoulders. "I would like that Gabe. No one's ever asked me that before." I heard the buckle clink as she reached around and laid the leather across my throat.

I frowned. "Then you need to find a better man." I felt her hands again and she hugged me tightly from behind.

She set her hands on my shoulders and got up from her knees. She was quiet for a couple of minutes. She walked back into the bathroom, and I heard a cabinet door open. "Get up, slut," she said with a giggle. I got to my feet and faced her. She handed me three folded towels. She tried to make a serious face but couldn't. "Living room, now slut." She pointed.

I turned and walked away, "As you wish, Mistress," I said. She'd never called me Master in our play, I just assumed that wasn't something she was into, but she laughed wildly when I called her Mistress. After I got into the living room she passed me, taking a whack at my ass as she did so.

She walked up to the couch and instructed me how I was to lay out the towels on the sofa and the floor. She sat down on the towel that I'd put on the sofa. She lay back, spread her legs, and gave me the most wicked grin.

"Slut, you are going to make me cum with your fingers and your mouth. I want you to make me scream, repeatedly, until I'm exhausted. Do you understand?" she said authoritatively, finally getting into the spirit.

"I would be happy to please you, Mistress," I said with a smile.

"Commence slut!" she ordered with another giggle. I'd been wanting to do this for a while. Her pussy was entirely smooth, and her big clit stood out so proudly. I couldn't wait to taste her.

I leaned forward and rolled her legs upward, which rolled her pelvis back, giving me perfect access. Her legs hooked over my shoulders. I pushed my nose into her clit and licked deeply into her pussy. It was so warm and wet. The taste of her was slightly tangy and musky, and I enjoyed it in my mouth. I had a feeling I was going to be at his for some time, so I got a rhythm going, I licked up inside her and then sucked her clit into my mouth, but gently, letting my tongue do the job. I twirled my fingers around inside her, pointedly avoiding her G-spot, initially.

"Oh Gabe, you're teasing me. I love it," she said breathlessly. I felt her hands in my hair, pushing my face into her pussy harder. I continued thusly for some minutes, before I added a second finger, and then turned them to find her G-spot. Her breathing hitched and she moaned loudly. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and sucked hard, flicking it forcefully with my tongue. I'd only been with three women before Tina, and none had a clit like she did. It was amazing. It stood out from the clitoral hood like a tiny cock. It took her about a minute of that intense treatment to cum.

Tina wailed and pulled my head in forcefully. "Hooo baby! I'm gonna ... ugh!" she yelled. What I wasn't prepared for was the ejaculation. Her spray hit me under the chin and coated my neck and chest. She immediately started to laugh happily. I leaned back and she leaned forward and pulled my face to hers. She kissed me passionately. "If you do that to your slut, every now and again, she will be very happy." She whispered. "And I love to squirt!" She licked her juices from my chin with a wicked smile.

I smiled, "I will take care of my slut."

She smiled back. "Good. Now slut, do that again!"

We spent the better part of an hour in that position. After the second orgasm, she sent me into her bedroom to fetch a small vibrating bullet to use on her pussy and she had two more beautiful orgasms on my face. I loved every second my mouth was on that smooth pussy.

When she crawled down to the floor with me and got on her knees and set her head on the carpet, I needed no further instruction. Her pussy was so wet and slick that she didn't seem to get a lot of sensation, so she added the bullet to her clit. I was so aroused; I didn't last as long as I wanted to. After I filled her cunt for the third time that day, I slid out and pushed my fingers back inside her. I pushed hard on her G-spot, and I felt the bullet still on her clit. She came screaming and squirted again, but after four previous it was just a dribble, which I happily cleaned up with my tongue.

Tina collapsed on the carpet, breathing heavily. I rolled over on my side. Our eyes met and we smiled at one another. "I think we need ... another ... shower," she gasped.

"Yes, Mistress."

***

Weeks went by this way. I used her every day, trying to surprise her with new positions and new locations. We fucked in every room in the house and the garage as well. One day she'd come home from work, and I took her forcefully on the hood of her car, with the garage door open. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist and her panties were around her ankles. It was something I'd always wanted to do. After I came inside her, I turned and went back into the house, leaving her there gasping. Afterward, she came inside and kissed me wildly.

We did talk about the Dom/sub arrangement, and I told her that I didn't expect her to be in slut-mode all the time, wearing the collar constantly. She seemed a bit surprised and a little dismayed. "But I assure you that when you walk out with that collar on, I will use you." Her eyes met mine. "You promise?" she asked hopefully.

I cupped her beautiful face with my hand and wiped a glob of my cum from her cheek. "Yes, my beautiful slut, I promise." She smiled happily and continued to stroke my cock.

One thing I had not expected was just how much she enjoyed sucking cock. I know she told me early on, but I thought maybe she had just said that to feel submissive. I was wrong. It was her favorite thing to do. We came up with all sorts of combinations to incorporate into our play. We did a lot of sixty-nine, but her favorite was a suction cup dildo stuck at knee level on her dresser. She would fuck it in doggy position with my cock thrusting into her mouth. The feeling of being spit roasted turned her on to no end. Her orgasms were a thing to watch. And I guess that could be what got me thinking.

***

Tina and I had come up with a cover story that we had met at the local gym, and she had offered me her room to rent when I was faced with living in the barracks and having to share the room with another guy. A little extra cash for her and some independence for me. That was as much as I told them, their wicked minds though cooked up all sorts of stories on how she had seduced me. I was given the nickname Cubby before our six weeks at home were up. Everyone from the junior officers to my chief, and the entire rest of the enlisted crew called me that.

I had to laugh. Man, there are a whole lot of worse things to be nicknamed than Cubby. Tina especially loved it.

After five weeks at home, Tina and I organized a backyard barbeque and invited Trent, Ollie, and Javier. It was just luck to find a Saturday when none of us had overnight duty. It was a little drizzly that day, as is to be expected in Florida on any given day, so I cooked outside, and we ate inside. Tina though, had planned her outfit for the sun and didn't bother changing it. She wore a green halter top, with a plunge front bra and a pair of shorts that hugged her round ass very well. Her amazing cleavage was on full display and Trent and Ollie were constantly checking it out. Only Javier kept his gentlemanly cool.

"So, Tina ..." Trent began after the food was served and we were all at the table. "Cubby here, hasn't told us anything, and we're dying to know." He grinned mischievously at me.

Tina smiled. "What is it, Trent?"

"How did this loser, get a woman like you?" He laughed, "Was it a roofie or hypnotism or what?"

I will remember this until the day I pass from this world and hopefully thereafter. She leaned over the table at him, giving him a good eyeful of her creamy breasts.

"Trent, it was that dick." His jaw dropped. She nodded her head at me. "That man is a sexual machine. He fucks me until I can hardly walk." Ollie and Javier laughed out loud, and Trent was struck uncharacteristically speechless.

Javier chuckled. "So, the cubby is a lion, huh?"

She gave him her best, "you better believe it" look. "Oh yeah. Best fuck of my life."

I was so red from embarrassment; I could feel the heat in my face. It was worth it though, just to see the look on Trent's face.

***

Just a few days before my ship was to deploy again, I had overnight duty. I spotted Trent in the lounge. He looked kind of down. My three pals are all single, and pretty darn far from home. In-port time can be rough when there is no appreciable social or family life outside the ship. It seems to cause single guys to get into all sorts of trouble. I got an idea and called Tina after dinner.

"Hey, sweetie. How's your day going?" she asked sweetly. We made small talk for a little while and then I mentioned Trent and how he seemed to have the lonely-hearts blues.

I swear on my life, that I meant to say, "How about I bring him home for supper tomorrow after work?"

What I said was, "How about I bring him home for you tomorrow after work?"

It was silent on the other end of the line, for nearly ten seconds. For a moment or two, I thought that the call had dropped out. Then I heard her take a big breath.

"You want to bring him home for me? You'd do that?"

I was sort of in shock. I had entertained the idea, in a fantasy sort of way, but had not seriously considered it. I had to decide right then, and there was only one correct answer.

"Well ... I ah ... if that's what you would like then I umm ... yeah."

*******

Hey, I hope you enjoyed my story. It is the first volume of a trilogy, I think. Anticipate at least one character from my other stories to appear. I hope the shifting first-person narration wasn't too jarring. I wanted this to be a very intimate story from both perspectives and first person is much better for that, in my opinion.

A note on my use of the Coast Guard. If you are guessing that I have served, you'd be correct. I spent ten years as an electronics technician. I served on two cutters and have four years of sea time. My experience is dated, however, as I got out in 2001, shortly before the World Trade Center attack. And so much has changed in that service since then. If any of my information is incorrect, it is due to that or my own forgetfulness, and I ask my fellow Coastie's pardon. I've also taken a couple of creative liberties on a couple of minor details. Semper Paratus.