Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in awe of her at that moment, I couldn't believe my ears. "Are you sure?" I whispered. She just turned her back to me, lifted her hair from her neck, and looked back from the corner of her eye. She was waiting for her collar. She smiled and sighed as I fastened it around her neck.

She turned and lowered herself to her knees before me. Her face was flushed, and her eyes welled with tears and her eyes never left mine. "I had my tubes tied many years ago, so you can cum inside me whenever you want, as much as you want. I was tested just two weeks ago, and I am clean and healthy. I will be your slut for as long as you use me the way I expect. I will touch no one else unless you tell me to."

Then she lowered her face and reached up and grasped the waist of my shorts. She sighed when my hardening cock sprang into view. "I am a natural-born cocksucker, and it makes me happy to have your cock in my mouth." She looked up into my eyes. "I will swallow your cum or enjoy it wherever you want to put it."

Her hands came up to stroke my cock, and I moaned deeply. I was in a state of utter disbelief, but the look in her eyes was sincere. She wanted this. Wanted me. It wasn't a hard decision.

I stepped forward and set my cockhead on her lips. I had never been dominant in a sexual relationship. I felt awkward and I decided to just wing it. I may have overdone it. "My beautiful slut, suck my cock until I empty my balls down your lovely throat."

If it sounded corny, she showed no sign. She sighed contentedly before she opened her mouth and took my hardening cock in her warm wetness. Her arms wrapped around my ass and pulled me toward her. She took my cock all the way in until her nose sat in my pubic hair. She never broke eye contact, as I stroked her hair lovingly. I've had my cock sucked more than a few times, but never like this. I'd never want to know just how many cocks had been down her throat, but between her first and right now, she'd mastered the art.

She used her mouth only; her hands stayed on my ass. She began to hum softly, and her tongue bathed the bottom of my cock. "Oh Tina, that feels amazing." She alternated between the deep throat and then just sucking the first two inches of my cock, never setting up a rhythm that allowed my orgasm to build very much, extending the ecstasy for as long as she wanted to hold me there.

After a while, I needed to cum badly, so I grabbed her head and held it. Her eyes met mine and she understood. I began thrusting my cock through her full lips until I felt my cockhead hit the back of her throat. I sped up, fucking her mouth as she sucked and hummed. Her hands had moved between her legs, and I could hear her fingers sliding wetly into her pussy.

"Is your pussy wet, sweet Tina?" She nodded slightly and hummed an affirmative. "Mmhmm!"

"Good," I said. "After I fill your mouth with my cum, I'm going bend you over this bed and fuck your brains out. First with that dildo and then with my cock."

Her eyes were wide. "Would you like that, slut?" Tina seemed to relax in my hands and her eyes closed in contentment. I let her suck the end of my dick as I came, jetting my cum onto the back of her tongue. I moaned loudly and shuddered. She swallowed it all happily and sighed.

I sank down onto my knees and pulled her towards me. I kissed her hard. Telling her without words how much I loved what she had done. She moaned into my mouth, and we pulled back to catch our breath.

She lowered her head to my chest and whispered. "You're perfect."

***

I awoke in Tina's bed around 2 a.m. I watched her sleep in the dim light from the streetlamp outside that came around the edges of her curtains. I realized that this situation should feel weird, but it didn't. It felt right. She felt right. The irony of it was hard to bear.

I slid from the bed quietly. It's a good thing I awoke when I did. My phone was back in my room. Odds are I wouldn't have heard my alarm from here. I had duty that day and being late is pretty serious in the Coast Guard. "Sorry, I overslept," isn't a viable excuse in the service. I stepped back to my room and verified my alarm was still set properly. After a moment's consideration, I took a leak and then climbed into my own bed and spent the rest of the night there. That way my alarm wouldn't wake Tina when it went off at O-dark-thirty on a Saturday.

***

I was just about to step out of the house when Tina caught my arm. She smiled sleepily and stepped into my arms. She was naked beneath a long blue silk robe. I'd removed the collar before we slept. She looked up at me and I kissed her. "Any regrets?" she asked with a questioning look. I thought for a moment and then shook my head. "This is the craziest thing ever, but somehow, I don't. You?"

She smiled at me and shook her head. "When will you be home? Tomorrow morning?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'll stop and get some groceries for the dishes I have planned. I'll be home around nine."

Her eyes narrowed mischievously, "And how would you like your slut to greet you when you return?" I trembled a bit when she said that. It seemed like an erotic fantasy had suddenly come to life and I was still in shock from it.

'Wear something ... sexy. Some lingerie perhaps." Tina nodded happily. "But I want you to throw out any that you have already worn for another man. Go buy something new." I took her chin in my fingers and kissed her. "You belong to me now," I whispered. I felt her tremble under my hands. Her eyes said things her lips could not.

***

Of my three pals, Trent was the only one in my duty section. So, it was his questions I had to constantly contend with all day.

"How the fuck did a loser like you, score a hot fucking cougar like that? It's fucking inconceivable!" he said as he stood in my galley. His mind was clearly blown by the idea. It might seem rude to you, how he spoke to me but that's the way it is on board ship. You work and train hard together, become a team, and bond quickly. Before too long you're like brothers and sisters. And treat or mistreat each other accordingly.

I couldn't resist having some fun with him. "Well, I am from Florida, maybe I met her at a family reunion?" Trent laughed. Then he looked at me seriously before starting to laugh again. We laughed hard for a long while before he wiped his eyes and looked at me hard again. "But seriously dude, how did it happen?" I realized Tina and I were going to have to come up with some sort of backstory. And soon.

***

Chapter Four

I watched at the door until Gabe drove out of the driveway, and then went and sat on the couch. I closed my robe and wrapped my arms around myself. When he'd said that I belonged to him now, I'd almost wept. Last night had been mind-blowing, hell, life-affirming even. True to his word, after we'd caught our breath, Gabe rose and helped me to my feet. In those heels, it was nice to have a hand up. He motioned toward the bed with a wicked smile. The way he looked at me made me shiver. His demeanor was cool confidence. I hadn't expected that in a guy his age.

I bent over the side of my bed and set my elbows on the mattress. I felt Gabe's hand slide over my ass. My cheeks were rounder than they once were, with a little cellulite starting to creep in, but I would have new motivation when I hit the gym again on Monday.

"Is this your favorite toy?" he asked, picking up the red rubber dildo on my bedside table. His voice had taken on a deeper, more authoritative timbre. It was very sexy.

"No," I replied. "In the drawer there. The pink one with the vibrator." He looked around in the drawer before he picked up my pal Pinky. "Are these restraints?" he growled. I nodded. "Yes."

His hand squeezed my ass lovingly. "Nice. I look forward to using all of these on you. Would you like that?"

I smiled when he asked me. His words sounded vaguely unsure, but I knew he'd have the hang of it in no time if I responded correctly. "Y-yes. I would."

I heard the vibrator switch on. His left hand continued to stoke my ass so gently. I couldn't wait for him to be inside me. I felt his left foot, step between mine. "Spread those legs, my beautiful slut. I'm going to start right now."

Quivering with desire. I spread my legs and waited for his touch. I felt him kneel down behind me and his hand moved down my ass to my thigh.

"What a lovely pussy ... and look at this clit! No wonder you're always horny. It's big enough it must rub on everything you wear."

He must have shifted the vibrator to his left hand or dropped it, as his right hand slid through my cleft and two fingers rubbed gently on either side of my clit. His touch brought a moan from my lips.

"Yes, baby. I want to hear you moan. It makes me happy," he whispered. A moment later the tip of the vibrator was against my hole. He teased around my opening for quite a while, and then slowly began sliding it inside me.

"Damn, you are wet." I heard his lips smack. When the dildo was fully inside me, I moaned loudly. The vibrations were turned up a little higher than I usually do. I felt my pussy flood with wetness. When he pulled Pinky out and I whimpered from being suddenly empty. He stood.

"Do you want it back in ..." he asked. I nodded excitedly. "Or do you want this?" I felt his cockhead, push into my ass cheek. It felt like a bar of iron.

"Your cock! Always your cock!" I cried. I wasn't sure why at the time, but I was aroused like never before. Maybe it was his tone of voice or the gentle way he was touching me, but he knew what he was doing.

"Such a good slut knows all the right things to say to her man. I think I'll reward you."

I felt his legs on the outside of both of mine and his cock slid through my pussy lips to poke at my clit.

"That feels so good Tina. I'm going to enjoy every inch of you, every day that I can." He shut off the vibrator and I felt his hands on my hips.

"Yes," I whined. "Please, Gabe take me as your slut again. Claim me with your cock."

His cock pushed into me, slowly and steadily and my mouth fell open as my body became alive with sensation. I thrust back against him and moaned loudly. "Yes, fuck me!" I wailed.

He slid in and out ever so slowly, taking his time. It was the most sublime torture. Then all at once he slammed into me, filling me to my cervix in one thrust. He slid out and paused several moments before slamming in again. It was heavenly. I think he'd have kept it up, but he got caught up in his own need and was soon fucking me as hard and fast as he could.

He pulled my hips back as he pushed forward, and our bodies slapped together with erotic wet sounds. After a dozen strokes, I came. It felt like a lightning strike, and my knees buckled. After I remembered to breathe, Gabe paused and pulled out of me.

"Get up on the bed, flat on your stomach," he growled in my ear. I love the prone position and could hardly move fast enough.

He moved over me. 'Are you ready?" He whispered and kissed me between my shoulder blades.

I wiggled my ass at him and whined imploringly.

"Yes, please!" I wailed.

I felt him slide wetly into me and then he began. Imagine what a toned young man who can do a hundred pushups can do in the prone position. It was unreal.

He hammered into me as no one had ever done before. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over me. I came over and over, screaming each time, swearing to him that I would be his faithful slut until the end of time if only he would fuck me just like this always.

So lost in my orgasms I didn't feel him cum until I noted him slowing down and then I felt his warmth spreading out inside my slick cunt.

Breathing hard Gabe slipped out of my pussy and onto the bed. He pulled my back into him, and he spooned up behind me. He began kissing my neck and shoulders and wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe and sated.

"That's my good girl," he whispered. I smiled and closed my eyes.

***

The bedside clock told me we hadn't slept too long. I felt Gabe stir behind me and I tried to roll over, but he held me tightly.

I felt his hips move and I could feel his cock against my ass. Slowly he rolled his hips, pushing his groin into me. I could feel his cock beginning to harden once again. His hand had been draped over my side and now it moved up to cup my right breast.

I could only admire his youthful stamina. It had been many years since one man had been in me four times in a couple of hours. I moaned lightly and wiggled my ass into his cock.

I felt his breath quicken and it stirred the hairs at the nape of my neck. He moved his hand up from my nipple and slid it over my collarbone and up my neck. He turned my head toward him and slid away slightly so I could roll onto my back. I looked over and our eyes met. His cock continued to harden against my thigh.

"Tired?" he asked softly. I didn't bother to answer, I just took his hand and moved it down over my vulva.

The contented smile that he gave me made my heart race. He put two fingers together and slid them into my pussy. I could feel his fingers mixing up our cum in there until he slid them out and used the lubricant to make my labia and clit super slick.

I turned my head towards him, and we kissed as his wet fingers turned my pussy into a kaleidoscope of pleasure. I moaned and grabbed his cock. It was fully hard again and precum ran from the tip. I wiped it off with my thumb and lifted it to my mouth. I licked it off and smiled at him.

He lifted my right leg over his hip and slid in tightly until I felt his cockhead at my pussy opening once again. He angled his body and thrust with his hips and entered me. "Gabe, that feels wonderful."

He smiled and began massaging my clit once again. It was slow and easy, and it felt like I was sliding into a warm bath. After a while, I reached down and stopped his hand. I was getting closer than he was and I wanted this to be perfect, so I moved his hand to my breast and felt goosebumps when his wet fingers began circling my nipples, spreading our wetness over them. When I felt his breathing quicken, I moved his hand back to my clit and told him to pinch it just as he came, and when he did, we both had a beautiful orgasm together.

We lay there and cuddled in together, both of us needing a shower but neither wanting to shatter the intimacy. "Will you sleep with me in here now?" I asked quietly.

"Would you like me to?" Gabe asked me, his eyes shining.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. "I want to be close to you so you can have me whenever you want. I'm yours now." He smiled and said, "I have to keep my slut happy."

***

I lay back on the sofa fantastically turned on from remembering our evening. I contemplated getting my toys and having a slow languorous masturbation session, but I decided to wait until my Gabe got home tomorrow morning. It was difficult in ways I can't fully express.

I got up and dressed and planned my day. It made me remember what Gabe had told me as he left. New lingerie and throw the old stuff away. I'll admit I hadn't seen that curve ball coming. But he had claimed me. He was my ... Dom. He wasn't my first, but something told me he was going to be my best. I couldn't wait to find out.

I got a cardboard box from the garage and boxed up all my old lingerie and sexy costumes. Some of it was torn and needed throwing away anyway. Other stuff was in good shape and expensive so that got boxed and stored in the garage, to be donated. Imagining the look on the face of the person opening the box at the donation center made me laugh.

Finally, I dressed and headed out to the local adult novelties shop and picked out something sexy. Something different than I normally would. Something sweet and sexy rather than full-on slut-mode.

***

Gabe got home at about 8 a.m. the next morning. I'd already been up for hours. I'd showered, shaved, and took my time to get my make-up perfect. I kept my hair simple, just a high ponytail. I'd chosen a pretty blue baby doll negligee, with a nearly non-existent G-string, and a beautiful pair of peep-toe sandals with a stiletto heel. I added my black leather wrist cuffs, just for fun.

When he stepped through the door, he found me kneeling in the middle of the living room, with my hands clipped behind my back. The look on his face took me for a loop. His desire was evident, but there was something there I had only ever seen once before. Genuine affection. At that moment I said a little prayer. "Please, Lord, don't let me screw this up like I did last time."

Gabe walked up to me and cupped my cheek affectionately, and then reached under my arm.

"Please stand up," he said softly. He steadied me as I struggled to rise with my hands bound. Once I was on my feet he stepped back and admired my body. "Much better. My beautiful slut should always be standing when she wants me to see her. I want to see your beautiful body standing tall and proud. So that I can admire you from every angle."

I smiled and stood straight, pushing my tits out in front of me like a soldier at attention. The negligee had no brassiere, and my breasts were naked beneath the diaphanous material. Gabe's smile made me feel so good. "That's so good, lover," he said. "I have some nice plans for us this morning. I hope you had no plans for the day. Because I plan to use you all day, and then cook you something tasty."

I shivered. I admit it without shame, and he saw it. God, he was so confident. Making me his, seemed to come naturally to him. I was in heaven. "I would like that very much," I said softly.

Gabe walked away from me and checked the fridge, leaving me standing there. I heard him open the freezer and heard items being moved in there. I heard the thunk of something frozen being left in the sink. Then I heard him walk into his room. "Did you have a good day yesterday?" he called to me.

"Yes," I replied, "I did a little shopping."

He'd crept up behind me silently. I started when he spoke to my right. "I see that," he said, smiling. He was entirely naked. His eyes traveled down my body. "I love it, you look so innocent and pure."

I couldn't help it. I laughed out loud. He smiled and then to my surprise, he walked to the end table, picked up the TV remote switched on the TV. My surprise must have shown on my face, because he smiled knowingly at me.

"Do you like women's soccer, slut?" he asked. I shrugged. "I don't watch it on TV, but I don't dislike it."

"Good," he said, pointing at the TV. "This is the Women's World Cup. Sweden versus Britain. We're going to watch the second half together and by the time the game is over, you'll be a soccer fan." His smile was so bright and cheerful that I couldn't help but smile back.

He walked over and sat down in the middle of the sofa facing the TV. He patted both cushions on either side of him. "Come lay across my lap little slut. I want to play with that beautiful big ass. C'mere, I'll unlatch your hands."

Shortly, I was lying face down across his lap. My hands were relatched above my head. "Now here's what you are going to do," he said "Every time the commercials come on, you're to be on your knees, with my cock in your mouth. When the game restarts, you're to be back on my lap. Understood?"

"Yes, Gabe." I was enthralled with this young man more every moment. Clearly, he'd put some thought into this. Then he sat back and watched the game. His hands immediately started massaging my ass. I felt him lean over my head. "Do you like to be spanked?" My breath caught in my throat, and I nodded. "Yes, Gabe."

As his hands slid over my thighs, I opened my legs instinctively. His hand slid up and I felt the side of his forefinger push against the thin gusset of my G-string.