Aunt Vanessa's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jake got down on his knees and placed his eye close to the hole, he could see through it; the view was of a wallpapered surface. Intrigued, he assumed that this was a bedroom, but which one? Certainly not the one he was in. So, he manoeuvred round to see if he could make anything out looking the other way.

That was just as he heard a noise of a door closing. He moved his right eye towards the hole and knew immediately it was Henry and Vanessa's room; he was looking at the doorway and she was standing with her back to it. He could make out that she was breathing heavily and that her eyes were closed. Then, to his utter amazement, Vanessa did something completely unexpected; she took hold of her skirt and petticoats and raised them, revealing her underwear, and then plunged her hand down inside her panties. Her legs parted and he could make out rapid and rhythmic movements within. He wished that he could see her with both eyes, but what he could see with one was simply the most erotic thing he had ever spied. His throat had gone dry as he rapidly understood what she was doing; she was masturbating!

And so was Jake. He had not been aware that he had unfastened his shorts, or that he had pushed down both them and his underpants, but now he was rubbing in time with Vanessa's movements.

Overloaded sexually, Jake came very quickly, but he could not tear his eye away and continued to watch as Vanessa worked her pussy to bring about an orgasm. Her full panties showed a definite dark patch where she was getting wet. Suddenly she clutched her breasts and let out a throaty moan. She then placed a hand inside her button-fronted dress and was pulling at her nipple in a vicious manner. Then she sunk down to her knees and spread her legs obscenely wide. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in an almost silent scream as she reached an orgasm. When she came, she put her fist in her mouth to muffle her cries.

When Vanessa finally opened her eyes, it seemed as if she was looking directly at the spot from where Jake was watching. Jake moved quickly and silently away.

He could not help but ask himself if Vanessa knew he was watching? Was the display for his benefit, or was she just satisfying her own need? Or was it a combination; needing fulfilment while being watched? Whatever, it began to dawn on him that maybe he had been the cause of her arousal?

*****

Gathering his wits, Jake got himself dressed and quickly began the sweeping. He was careful not to get too much dust in the air, but by the time he had finished he was covered in a fine layer of grime. He carried the bucket of dirt that he had collected and went downstairs to the kitchen. Vanessa was there, humming softly to herself. Jake noted that she had that faraway smile again and her cheeks were vaguely flushed, just as he had witnessed the other day, when she had gone to "sort herself out". Now he understood what she had meant.

"Oh! My! Just look at you Jake! You're absolutely filthy! You had better go up and have a shower before dinner."

Jake had to admit that a shower sounded a really good idea right now and he was glad that his hosts had a relatively modern bathroom. Back home, they only had a bathtub -- and, alas, that was not big enough for him to lie down in. He jogged up the stairs and made is way to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, refreshed, he finished towelling himself down and then realised that he had not thought to grab a change of clothing before going in. He shrugged his shoulders and wrapped the towel around his waist, aware that his penis had started to stir and although still relatively flaccid, was pushing out against the material. He stepped out of the bathroom and nearly collided with Vanessa, who had been on her way to their bedroom.

"Oh! Sorry Jake. I was just on my way to freshen up before Henry gets home." She could not prevent her eyes from sliding downwards and locking on the bulge of Jake's cock.

Jake, knowing that his hormones were about to get him in trouble turned around and walked quickly to his own room -- trying to get there before he gained a full erection -- the sight of which might well shock and offend Vanessa.

*****

It was getting late and Jake made his way back downstairs for dinner. However, although Henry was already home, it was not quite ready. It seemed that Vanessa had somehow become preoccupied and lost track of time.

The meal -- when it was served up -- was excellent. Since coming to stay with his Aunt and Uncle his experience of different foods and exotic cooking had expanded exponentially. Conversation was polite, but not exactly animated. Jake did not quite understand what was going on, but it occurred to him that Henry wasn't too pleased that his dinner had not been ready. As far as Jake was concerned, the quality of the meal was enough to make up for the delay.

But Henry was different, and, for the first time, Jake was about to find out how much of a disciplinarian he could be. When they had all finished eating the meal he finally spoke in a quiet, yet authoritarian voice to Vanessa.

"Now it's time for your punishment, my dear."

Vanessa looked as if she knew precisely what he meant, and after only a momentary pause she stood up. Henry pushed his chair back so that he was now clear of the table. He had been sitting to Jake's left, with Vanessa opposite him.

Henry spoke directly to Jake now, "It's important in a marriage that both parties know their role and carry it out in the correct fashion."

Confused, all Jake could do was nod.

"Your Aunt Vanessa has failed have the dinner ready promptly and must now pay the price."

He nodded at Vanessa, who hesitantly walked around behind Jake. When she got to her husband, she bent her knees and laid herself down across his lap. Henry swiftly lifted her skirt and petticoats up onto her back, exposing her pantie-clad backside, suspenders, and stockings, before explaining to Jake.

"I wouldn't normally do it this way, but modesty in front of a guest dictates that I leave her knickers in place."

The first slap seemed to echo around the room and made Jake jump. Henry changed his aim and slapped her left cheek, before returning to the right. All told, there were a dozen slaps. Hard ones. Vanessa did not make a sound, but the way she bucked at each blow indicated that it stung.

When Henry had finished, Vanessa stood back up and pushed her clothing back into place.

"Now go upstairs and wait for me," he told her.

Jake had a painful erection. He had been within touching distance of his Aunt. She had clearly changed her panties since earlier, but as Henry slapped her rump, he could see a darkening in the crotch. He knew it was from her pussy because as the silk was pulled tightly, he could make out the lines of her pussy lips.

As Vanessa departed, Henry turned to Jake, "You must make sure that your future wife knows that you are the master of the house. You would do well to remember that. But now, you will have to excuse me, as Vanessa's punishment has not quite finished yet."

He walked out of the room, leaving Jake speechless.

Jake listened and heard Henry going up the stairs, but then he walked into the main bathroom en route to their bedroom. Excited, heart pounding Jake had an idea, if he could get into the attic quietly, perhaps he could...

The pounding of his heart meant that he could not really hear if he was making any sound as he swiftly moved up the stairs and made his way to the attic door. He took his shoes off and tiptoed across the floor to kneel by the small peep hole. He almost let out an involuntary groan as he saw Vanessa kneeling, facing the bedroom door. She was naked. She must have stripped very rapidly. Her arse cheeks glowed redly from the spanking.

The toilet flushed and about thirty seconds later Henry opened the door and stepped into the bedroom. He closed the door and stood in front of Vanessa. Without any instruction, she began to unbutton his trousers. When done, she unfastened Henry's braces and lowered his trousers. After that, she pulled his underpants down to reveal his hard cock. Jake noted that it did not seem as big as his own.

And then Vanessa began to fellate Henry. Jake rubbed his own cock more slowly this time, trying to last and enjoy the spectacle as much as possible.

Vanessa's head bobbed backwards and forwards, while Henry stood looking down at her. Jake wished he could see more -- wished that it were his cock in her mouth.

Jake could not hear if there was anything said, but he guessed that Henry had told Vanessa to turn around and kneel on all fours. She spread her legs apart and Henry immediately entered her, pushing forward hard. Her breasts hanging down beneath her swung violently as he slammed hard against her arse on each penetration. For a moment, Jake thought he saw pain on her face, but then he understood it was a reaction closer to ecstasy. She was enjoying being used in this way!

Jake grunted as the come spurted from his penis, but he kept stroking long after -- even after Henry had finished with Vanessa and left her panting on the floor of their bedroom.

*****

It was a few days later that Vanessa asked Jake about the possibility of going for another walk to the river.

"It looks like it's going to be a scorcher again today Jake. Do you fancy going swimming again?"

He was about to answer in the negative, as he would rather stay close to Vanessa, admiring her when she was not looking, hoping to get a glimpse of more than her calves or arms. But then she changed his mind.

"I quite fancy having a swim myself. I haven't been in a pool or the sea for...oh! So long, I can't remember!"

Jake, all too excited, tried not to appear so, "OK, that sounds like a good idea to me."

Vanessa had a fair amount of housework to get finished, so they departed after lunch. They walked at an even and gentle pace -- the sun was so hot that it was impossible to do more than that. They talked and Jake tried to concentrate on the conversation, rather than the idea that he would soon see Vanessa in only a swimming costume. She was wearing a simple dress and he assumed she was wearing her costume beneath it. She carried a bag over her shoulder, in which she carried a towel and some other things. Jake did not bother with a towel, knowing that he would be able to dry off as they walked back.

They made their way into the woods and appreciated the coolness now that they were out of the sun. By the time they arrived at the river, they were both eagerly looking forward to getting into the cooling water.

Jake was out of his shoes, shirt, and shorts very quickly and was already wading into the water while Vanessa was still placing her towel on the ground. The water temperature was a bit of a shock, but having waded in up to his waist, he gradually lowered his upper torso until he was covered up to his neck.

Meanwhile, Vanessa was unbuttoning her dress. Jake watched as she shook the dress from her shoulders, lowered it down her body and stepped out of it. She was wearing a plain black, thin strapped costume and Jake marvelled at how it clung -- especially when, as she leant over, she showed off so much cleavage. Somehow, the material seemed to hug her figure, accentuating it even further. He continued watching as she stepped out of her sandals and made her way carefully down the bank. He was glad that he was under water, as he would have been unable to hide his appreciation.

Vanessa put first one foot and then the other into the water, but it was only after two more steps that she realised just how cool it was.

"Brrr. It's freezing Jake!" she said.

"It's because it's so warm out. Take your time. You'll get used to it after a while."

She stepped cautiously forward, gradually going deeper until she was standing two yards away from Jake, then she swiftly dropped down to cover her body. Almost immediately she shot back up.

"Ahhhhh! That is cold!" she laughed.

If anything, the water had made her costume stick even more closely to her body. Jake could not take his eyes off her nipples. The cold had made them instantly erect and their outlines were clear to see. Jake thought he had better start swimming in order not to be caught looking. He stroked lazily up and down the line of the bank. Eventually he returned to Vanessa, who by now had managed to adjust to the temperature and had the water up to her shoulders.

"I wish I could swim like that," she said.

"it's just practice," said Jake.

"No, I mean I wish I could swim."

Jake looked at her, suddenly realising what she meant, "You can't swim?" he asked. "I didn't know. Sorry."

"Do you think you could teach me?" she asked.

"I don't see why not. It isn't difficult really. You just need to float and paddle to start with. After that it all comes naturally."

"OK, so what do I do then?"

"Well, the first thing to do is understand how to push the water backwards. Stand up and I'll show you."

They both stood in the waist-deep water and he demonstrated how to push the water back by dipping his hands into the water. Vanessa copied him.

"Can you feel how you are pushing yourself forwards each time you do that?"

She nodded.

"Well, you can push down and back to keep you up and propel you forwards. So, keep that in mind. Now, you need to know what it feels like to pull yourself through the water."

Jake thought about it for a moment.

"I know," he said. "If you lay across my arms, I'll hold you up and you can practice the doggy-paddle."

He had not really thought about it, but he was now going to come into contact with Vanessa. He dropped down in the water and held out his arms parallel. Vanessa held his right arm as she lowered herself across his arms, so that she was suspended in the water. Jake could not help but notice that her breasts were nudging against his right arm, while his left arm was position across her pelvic region.

"OK, Vanessa, now start pulling."

"Are you sure that you've got hold of me?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I won't let go of you."

She let go of his arm slowly, allowing herself to get used to being supported, then she made little flapping motions with her hands.

"No, you need to pull backwards, like we practiced."

Then she remembered how to do it and began pulling the water backwards. As she did so, Jake gently stepped sideways, giving the impression that she was moving.

It took some time, but eventually Vanessa felt confident that Jake would not let go and she was able to pull more firmly. But she was not happy for Jake to reduce the support too much, so she wasn't going to float on her own.

Jake had another idea, "I'll tell you what you can do, we can use the shallows here and you can choose just how low in the water you go."

He took her into the less deep water and demonstrated how to lay in the water and support herself on her arms. Then, allowing his body to float behind, he started walking along the bottom using his hands.

"And when you get a little more confident, you can try and paddle," he explained.

So, Vanessa laid down and copied what Jake had done. It felt wonderful to be moving through the water like this. It took some while before she plucked up the courage to try a few strokes. She tried a few more times but could not persuade herself to do more. Then, by accident, she moved to an area where a small contributory stream had sculpted the sediment at the bottom of the pool and, suddenly, she was paddling unaided, without touching the bottom. She almost panicked, but realised she was OK. She also recognised that she was able to manoeuvre slightly and attempted to turn back to safety. Jake was right there with her and it gave her the confidence to keep going until she could touch the bottom again.

She stood up, excitement lighting her face, "You did it Jake! You taught me how to swim!"

She closed the gap between them instantly and flung her arms around his neck and gave him a massive hug. Her whole body was pressed against Jake's -- and he was fully aware of it. He was glad that his libido had calmed from earlier, but now that he thought about it, his cock was coming back to life.

Vanessa broke away, "Let me try it again. Only this time, you must promise to stay where you are, so that I'm really doing it all on my own."

Jake nodded his agreement and watched as she paddled away, turned, and then came back again. She stood once more and this time jumped up and down with joy, her breasts moving in time with her bounces.

It was impossible not to notice her hardened nipples poking out from the wet and clinging material of her swimsuit, or the delightful bouncing of her breasts. And then, before Jake could do anything about it, she jumped and wrapped her arms around him again, only this time she wrapped her legs around too.

"Oh!" she said with a curious tone. "OH!"

Realisation dawned on Vanessa that she had unwittingly pressed her pussy against Jake's raging cock. She was so shocked, that for a few seconds she could not move, but then she unwrapped herself from around Jake and took a step back. He was acutely embarrassed and fully expected to be chastised, but instead Vanessa spoke gently.

"Oh dear! I'm sorry Jake, I suppose that was my fault wasn't it? You see, I got so excited that I almost forgot who I was with."

"Almost forgot?" he thought to himself.

"Will you forgive me for getting you...well, you know?"

"Umm, of course," he replied.

A slightly awkward silence ensued, before Vanessa tried to bring things back to normality.

"Perhaps we had better get back to my swimming lesson? I can doggie-paddle now, but I want to be able to swim properly. Like you do."

Jake tried to concentrate, "Well, freestyle takes a bit more effort and may be a step too far right now, but you may be able to start to learn breast-stroke."

He felt his cock surge again as he heard himself utter the words. Vanessa was not unaffected by it either but tried to act naturally.

"OK, so how do we go about it?"

Jake explained, "Well, you can get away with the leg kicking that you're doing at the moment, but you need to move both of your arms at the same time, in a motion like this." He demonstrated.

"So, if you drop down in the water you can practice with your feet on the bottom first, just to see how it feels. How you can push the water backwards."

Jake demonstrated the arm movements and Vanessa copied him. She found herself tipping forward, taken by surprise by the amount of force her hands and arms were able to generate. She was keen to give it a try now, so she asked if Jake could support her body while she practiced the stroke.

So, once again Jake found himself in a position that he found incredibly erotic; arms outstretched with Vanessa laying across them, her breasts seemingly nudging more firmly against his forearm. Whereas before he had just held his arms out, this time he needed to have a firmer hold to support Vanessa. He could feel her ribcage with one hand, while the other was gripping partially on her costumed hip and partially on her bare thigh.

Vanessa practiced, then stopped and asked if she was doing it right.

"It's the forward movement that I'm nervous of. What happens when I stop pulling? I mean, I will just sink, won't I?"

"Not as long as you're still kicking with your legs. Try doing that now, while you use your arms."

Vanessa began breast-stroking with her arms again, but now started to kick up and down with her legs. It felt a bit strange trying to do both at once, but soon she felt a little more comfortable with it. Meanwhile, Jake was enjoying the feel of her breasts bobbing against his arm. But his other hand was struggling to keep a grip as she was kicking violently. Unintentionally, his hand slipped from her hip and slid across to her crotch. Shocked that he was now touching her pussy (even though the costume was in between), he automatically took his hand away. In doing so, he relaxed his other arm and, suddenly, she was moving forward on her own, unaided. He stepped back and let her go.