Aunt Vanessa's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men continued talking about various topics well after they heard Vanessa climbing the stairs. Eventually, Henry had finished his drink and stood up. He bade Jake good night and walked out of the door.

Jake hadn't quite finished his brandy -- he'd never had strong drink before, and he felt a little woozy. He noted that Henry had left Vanessa's panties laid out on the table. Before he could stop himself, he picked them up to inspect them. As he had thought, the gusset was soaked indicating that Vanessa had been aroused at the prospect of being spanked. He put them back where he found them and then exited the lounge door. Turning the light off, he started walking slowly up the stairs, just as Henry came out of the bathroom. He waited a few seconds for Henry to enter his own bedroom before continuing. He made his way towards the bathroom but stopped with his hand on the doorknob. Maybe it was the alcohol having an effect, but he suddenly had the urge to make his way up to attic.

He went as quietly as he could, not turning on the light, as it might be seen through the peephole. The attic was dark, and he had to make his way by feel and from memory. Luckily, Henry had left on the bedroom light while he undressed, so Jake could see just enough to cross the rafters and get his eye to the hole. Of course, he could not see anything as he was pointing in the wrong direction -- and then the light went out.

Jake began to think that he had made a stupid mistake and was about to attempt to return to the door when he heard Henry's voice coming up through the hole.

"Take off your nightdress and suck me back to life," he commanded.

Jake guessed that Vanessa was doing precisely as she had been told. He could not really see her in action in the dining room, but he began to imagine she was doing it to him.

"Enough," said Henry. "Now show me what a slut you are and climb on and fuck yourself on me."

The young man was not sure what Henry had meant at first, but then it dawned on him that he must be lying on the bed and Vanessa was straddling him. He could hear the springs of the bed complaining, and a definitely liquid sounding slapping echo. His mind was going into overdrive imagining it was happening.

The sounds came faster and now, for first time he could hear Vanessa. She was emitting a low grunting sound to accompany the slapping noise. This continued for some time, until Henry's voice could be heard again.

"Faster, fuck me harder you cunt!"

Jake was shocked at Henry's language -- more so that he had used it to his beautiful wife, but she was obviously too far gone to understand or care. She was almost yelling now, and Jake's cock was spurting everywhere.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!" cried Henry as he orgasmed. Vanessa followed seconds later, but she did not stop until her husband had been fully milked.

Jake waited until he was sure that the couple had fallen asleep before he carefully crawled across the loft floor and made his way to his own room.

*****

The next morning, everything seemed to be as normal at breakfast. Henry -- as usual -- was monosyllabic and didn't say much. Vanessa conversed mainly with Jake. She talked brightly about wanting to go swimming again, but she had to do the shopping that morning. She did not add that going in the afternoon might risk being late back for dinner again.

Henry left for work. Vanessa was about to go out when she asked Jake if he would mind mowing the lawn. This was a job her husband usually carried out at the weekend, but having watered the lawn after the last mowing, it had grown far too rapidly.

Jake had just finished emptying the grass collection box for the last time, leaving the petrol-driven Atco machine idling on the path, when Vanessa returned. She called out to him, but pop-popping of the simple two-stroke engine meant he could not quite make out what she was saying. He shut the lawn mower down and called back to her.

"Sorry, couldn't quite catch what you said?"

"I said," Vanessa swallowed before continuing. "Could you come in for a moment, please?" She disappeared inside.

Jake was curious, having noticed that she seemed a little agitated. He wondered if he had done something wrong. Maybe she was about to berate him for not leaving the dining room yesterday evening, when it became apparent that she was to be punished. Or -- worse still -- she was somehow aware that he had been listening in the attic as she and her husband fucked hard that night.

When he went inside, Vanessa led him through to the dining room and closed the door behind them. She pulled out the chair that Henry usually sat in and asked to sit down. Still intrigued, he complied.

Vanessa stood, alternately wringing her hands, and smoothing out the skirt on her beautiful, pale yellow dress, which was puffed out by the petticoats she wore beneath.

"Jake...." She faltered and then stammered on. "About last night...."

Jake was sure now sure that he was going to get a scolding. He opened his mouth to apologise, but before he could even start to say sorry, she went on.

"You must realise that it was all my fault. I should have kept better track of time. Its no excuse that neither of us had a watch. Henry was rightly displeased and punished me accordingly."

Jake tried to hide his shock that she thought that Henry's behaviour was not only OK, but entirely to be expected.

She went on, "But...when I failed Henry, I also failed you."

The young man was taken aback by a mature woman admitting that she had let him down -- even if he did not quite understand how.

"I feel that Henry was...wrong."

Jake was now confused, first she said Henry was right and now she was saying the opposite.

"What I mean is...he punished me for offending him, but the offence against you remains."

This appeared to be a little like one of those disjoined sexual fantasies that he sometimes dreamed. But he still did not see what was coming next.

"So, I feel it is only right that I should be made to redress that offence. I want you to punish me too."

Jake's jaw dropped open. Had he just heard correctly? Assuming that his ears were, indeed, working normally, he responded.

"Er, umm, no, that's OK Aunt Vanessa, it's really not necessary."

"That's very kind of you Jake, but I could never forgive myself if I didn't atone for my tardiness."

He tried to think of something to say, but before he could utter a word Aunt Vanessa reached up under her skirt and began tugging her panties down. She stepped out of them and laid them flat on the table as Henry had done the night before. She lifted her skirts to her waist, revealing her trimmed brown pubic hair and laid herself across Jake's lap.

Jake's hands were up near his shoulders, unsure of where he should place them. But he recalled that Henry had placed his left hand on the small of her back, so he copied that. Unsure of what he should do now -- after all he was not sure that he should strike a woman -- he paused.

"Please don't torture me by taking your time Jake. Do it quickly. Please," she begged.

Jake brought his hand down and almost patted Vanessa's right cheek.

"Please Jake, I know you've not done this before, but you have to do what Henry does, or I won't feel that I've been properly punished."

He could feel his very solid erection digging into Vanessa's side. She must have been aware of it, but made no comment, or indication that she was offended.

The hand came down again on the left cheek. This time there was a resounding slapping sound and Vanessa made a small sound of...appreciation?

So, Jake continued with the spanking until he had completed the correct number of slaps. He took his hands away, expecting Vanessa to stand up, dress herself and then leave the room. Instead, she remained draped across his legs. He could see her pussy lips glistening and her breathing was laboured. He ached to slide his hand across her buttock and touch her there. Unsure of what to do next, he waited until Vanessa whispered over her shoulder.

"You have to tell me that you've finished. Otherwise, I have to remain here until you are prepared to let me get up."

Jake now recalled that Henry had muttered the single word "enough" before she got off him. But from what she had said, this was not always the case.

Jake, intrigued asked her, "So, what does Henry do at other times then?"

In a halting voice she replied, "Sometimes...sometimes he rubs my cheeks, and...and squeezes my buttocks. And... and...sometimes...he...he...touches me there...you know?"

His cock felt like it was going to burst. He did not know where this would lead, but he lightly placed his hand on the cheek nearest to him and gently rubbed it. Vanessa did not react, so he then squeezed it. This seemed to have more of an effect, and she squirmed on his lap, pressing more heavily against his erection. He moved across and repeated the action on the right cheek, gaining much the same response.

Now Jake had a choice, stop now, or risk everything by touching Vanessa's pussy. The position of his hand meant that his thumb was extremely near already. In a dream, he saw it slide the short distance to touch the now sopping lips. She bucked in response, but still did not complain, so he stroked the digit along the lips, spreading the moisture. When he touched the hood at the top of her vagina, her bottom pushed up towards his hand. It seemed entirely natural to dip his thumb in and then push it all the way inside.

He was enthralled both by her reaction and by this remarkably close inspection of the most private parts of a woman. When he withdrew his thumb, she sighed. When he slid his forefinger in it felt as though there was a sucking force. He wanted to go deeper, so he tried both his forefinger and middle digit. They slid in easily, right up to the knuckle.

By now Jake was at a point of arousal that he had never experienced before. He needed release and all he could think of was to get to his room as soon as possible to masturbate.

"Enough," he said chokingly.

Vanessa uncurled herself from his knees, but instead of standing up she dropped in front of him, pushed his legs apart and began unfastening his shorts. When she reached inside his underpants and took hold of his cock, he thought he must be having an erotic dream. But that idea soon went away when he felt her lips and mouth sliding down a great deal of its length. Not surprisingly, he did not last very long.

After Vanessa had swallowed all of Jake's issue, she sat back, seemingly waiting for further instruction.

"Am I supposed to tell you to go to the bedroom and wait for me?" he asked It was a poor attempt at a joke.

"Is that what you wish me to do?" she replied.

His softened cock was still hanging out of his trousers, but already it was starting to swell once more.

"Yessss!" he told her.

*****

Jake waited no more than five minutes before climbing the stairs, forcing himself to go slowly. He walked along the landing and saw that the door to Vanessa and Henry's bedroom was partially open. He pushed it aside to be greeted with the sight of his aunt naked, kneeling on the bed, legs apart, hands on her thighs. He closed the door behind him and stood there staring. This was the first time that he had seen Vanessa full, frontal nude. He was unaware that his erection was poking out obscenely, but his Aunt had noticed, and she licked her lips before speaking.

"Jake, you need to instruct me. Tell me what you want me to do."

Flummoxed, Jake was in a situation that his mind simply could not handle, and he did not know what to say. He knew, beyond any shadow of a doubt that he wanted to fuck his Aunt, and that she, he believed, would let him. But he did not know how to start.

"For instance, if you want me to turn around and kneel on all fours, then you must order me to do so."

There was truly little conscious communication between his brain and his mouth, when he heard himself say, "Turn around and get on all fours!"

It came out almost as a bark (unintentionally), but Vanessa responded instantly -- as if it were a demand from her husband.

Jake had always fantasised about lying atop Vanessa, but now standing behind her, he realised that she was displaying all her most intimate places to him. For his exploration, his pleasure, his delight. He climbed onto the bed to inspect more closely; she was wet, soaking. His attention was momentarily drawn away when he noticed the redness where his hand had landed on her rump. He wanted to be inside her so badly, but now he understood his mistake; he climbed back off the bed and quickly undressed before returning.

Vanessa looked over her shoulder at him. Her eyes were focussed on his rigid dick and, desperate for him to enter her, she dropped to her elbows hoping to entice him to start.

Jake did not need any more encouragement. He shuffled up behind her and held his cock in position. He was just about to enter her when he paused.

"Umm. I haven't got any...thingies. Johnnies," he said.

"That's OK," she said. "I can't get pregnant."

Jake was not sure exactly what that meant, but as far as he knew he now had permission to proceed full steam ahead. He placed the head of his aching penis on her pussy lips and Vanessa gasped. It was an almost equal pushing by both, that embedded him fully. Jake had hold of her hips and began a slow thrusting motion. Vanessa grunted her appreciation of his size.

Emboldened now, Jake slid his hands forward and beneath Vanessa to cup her breasts and play with her nipples. This position only drove him deeper and the sensations began to overtake him. He wanted to last longer, but it was hopeless. He was lost in his passion and began a more rapid humping. The slapping sounds became louder, faster. He moved his hands back to her hips, knowing that he was now rushing towards his orgasm. And when it came, it felt as though he was emptying his insides into her. He kept pumping his seed for thrust after thrust after thrust. He was unaware that she too had reached her climax.

*****

Jake's heavy breathing gradually subsided. His thigh muscles ached from the strenuous effort he had just put in. Having collapsed onto Vanessa's back, he was now concerned that his weight might be too much for her to bear, so he shuffled backwards and allowed his cock to leave her vagina with an audible plop.

He watched, fascinated, as milky white liquid seeped from her still gaping pussy. She remained head down, not moving and it occurred to Jake that he had to give her permission to move from that position.

"Turn round and face me, Vanessa."

She pushed up with her arms and swung back round to sit in the position she had assumed when he came into the bedroom. Only this time, she had to place her hand under her pussy as it began to gush. Jake realised that she was not going to be able to contain it all and quickly grabbed his underpants. Tossing them to her he said, "Here, mop yourself up with these."

He watched, intrigued as she seemed to pump the juice out onto the material. He surmised that she must be using her vaginal muscles to accomplish this. When there seemed no more, she balled up the underpants around the mess and wiped herself dry.

"I'll wash these for you this afternoon," she told him as she tossed them aside and resumed her original position, kneeling, legs apart, hands on thighs. He could have -- perhaps should have -- told he that the punishment was finished. But something lustful inside him urged him on.

"Do you play with yourself?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Do it now. Show me how you do it."

There was not even a hint of hesitation as her right hand slithered up to delicately stroke the sensitive tissue with her fingertips. The other hand slid up to her breasts and began tweaking the nipples. Jake was interested to note that Vanessa was concentrating on her clitoris, without any attempt to penetrate the tunnel itself. A low moan accompanied her head tipping upwards.

"How long does it usually take you to come?"

In a hoarse whisper she replied, "About ten to fifteen minutes, maybe?"

Jake watched as she gradually speeded up her motions. Now she was occasionally inserting a finger into her vagina. The sight was so erotic that he was already stroking his re-invigorated cock.

"Mmm, oh! Oh!" Vanessa started to orgasm.

Jake could not wait for her to finish; he knelt in front of Vanessa and pulled her head towards his penis. As she opened her eyes again, they focussed on the shiny head that was in front of her face. Still in the throes of coming, she opened her mouth and accepted the pussy and come covered cock onto her tongue.

He tried not to be too rough, but once or twice Vanessa gagged on his shaft as he went too deep. But she did not complain, or push him away, or even stop him from going that deep again. Her hands, now finished with her own body, came up to cup his testicles and rub the shaft as she sucked the head and better part of his cock. He lasted longer this time, but still came far too soon.

When he recovered, Jake finally released Vanessa by telling her, "Your punishment is finished now."

He was surprised by her reply, "Thank you. I'll try not to disappoint you again."

Jake picked up his clothes and left the room, closing the door behind him. He made his way to the bathroom to clean himself up.

*****

This is just the start of the story. Merely the end of the beginning.

*****