Aunt Vanessa's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa was concentrating so hard that she had gone five more strokes before she understood that she was swimming on her own. She almost panicked and took a small mouthful of water, but kept going, managing to turn and head back into the shallows. Once again, she was so excited that she immediately moved to hug Jake in thanks. But then stopped just short.

"Oh, perhaps I'd better not!" she joked, her eyes glancing down towards Jake's crotch. She could not see anything through the water, but if she had, she would have witnessed that he was just as hard as before.

They both sat down in the shallows so that Vanessa could rest for a while and started talking.

"You know, when you said before that you just stripped down to your underpants to go swimming; is that what you always do, or... well, if nobody is around do you just strip off completely?"

She did not know what possessed her to ask such a naughty question, but it gave her a thrill to do so.

"Umm, well I guess I have been skinny-dipping a few times."

"Skinny-dipping?" she queried.

"Yes, that's what it's called."

"Don't you feel...you know, a bit awkward? I'm not sure I could do it."

"No, not really. I mean, it's no different to getting in a bath, really -- just a bit colder," he said with a smile.

"I still don't think I could do it. I mean, what if somebody came along and saw?"

"How many people did we see walking here?"

"Umm...None."

"And did you notice how narrow and overgrown this path was?"

"Yes?" She did not know what he meant.

"And that there was the odd dead branch we had to step over?"

Vanessa finally saw the point he was making, "So, nobody has been here recently?"

Jake smiled, "That's right. In fact, the path is probably mostly used by wildlife."

Jake was surprised to see Vanessa chewing her bottom lip, she was about to make a decision of some kind. Then she spoke.

"I...I guess that I would like to get an idea of how it would feel, but I'm not about to do it in front of you. And I'm not brave enough to go... well, all of the way. But maybe if you turned around, I could drop my costume down a bit and see."

"Oh, right," he said.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Well turn around! I'm not about to expose my breasts to my nephew!"

Jake did not need any persuading, he spun around so fast he almost fell over. His cock was already straining at the front of his underpants and the images and thoughts in his head were making him feel faint.

Meanwhile, Vanessa slipped the straps from her shoulders and hooked her thumbs into the top of the costume before tugging it down off her breasts. She paused a moment, while watching Jake's back to be sure that he was not going to peek, then peeled the material down to her navel. The thrill of exposing herself like this was incredible. But then, she felt the urge to be just a little more daring and rolled the material further down to her hips. She looked through the shimmering water at her breasts and stomach and then at Jake's back again, before being unable to resist the temptation to slide her hand down her body to tease between her legs. She only just managed to stifle a squeal and dropped down under the water as a cover. That was even worse; feeling her breasts floating free was wonderful, but her pussy lips parted, and her middle finger slid right in. She knew she had to stop, but her libido had climbed to an all-time high.

Taking her hand out of her costume, she resurfaced and told Jake, "I guess that as I'm under the water now, it's probably OK for you to turn around."

"Are...are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes. You're not scared, are you?"

"No...no, I'm just a..."

He turned around and immediately dropped so the water came up to his shoulders; as soon as he looked in Vanessa's direction, far from being obscured, her dark red nipples were clearly visible. He assumed that his erection might be also.

The look on Vanessa's face was something that Jake had never seen before. She was glowing, her lips parted, and her tongue kept moistening them. She seemed to be breathing a little heavily and her nostrils flared.

"Well?" she said. "Aren't you going to join me? After all, it was your idea."

Jake knew what she meant. All he could hear was his heart thumping. His gorgeous Aunt was asking him to take his underpants off! Jake hesitated only momentarily, before swiftly pulling them down and tossing them onto the grass where they made a slapping wet sound as they landed. He could feel his erect penis waving around in the cool water and made sure to bend his knees so that it was not too close to the surface and therefore obvious to see.

Then, Vanessa moved uncomfortably close to him. She was smiling when she said, "Well, I have to say that you're a very naughty boy! But I thought you might just be daring enough to do that."

She was near enough that their knees accidentally touched, but Jake could not persuade himself to move away. His heart was beating as though he had just sprinted a quarter of a mile and it only got worse when Vanessa spoke again.

"I suppose... now that you've got fully naked...that it would only be fair... if...I was too?"

Jake's mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out.

"Well Jake? Should I take my costume right off?"

After a few seconds, a croaking noise came from his throat, "Err, Umm..."

"Tell me Jake," she licked her lips. "Have you ever taken a girl's knickers off?"

"N...no.."

"Well, it's pretty difficult peeling a costume off, especially in the water, so I might need some help. Would you be a good boy and assist me?"

She stood up, her arm draped across her breasts in a half-hearted attempt to hide them and she waited for Jake to respond. But then her eyes moved down from his, to look through the water at his nakedness. She could easily see his magnificent cock now and moved closer still so that he could take hold of the costume.

Jake had thought that at any moment the sky would come crashing down upon him and that Aunt Vanessa would suddenly cry out in horror and shock and demand to know what he thought he was playing at. But instead, he now understood that this was all real and that Vanessa wanted him to undress her and, moreover, was eagerly waiting for him to do it. He knelt and reached up to her hips and, tucking his thumbs inside the stretchy material, he began to draw it down her legs.

The water only came up to Vanessa's navel, so his hands worked beneath the surface. He moved slowly, savouring the moment that her pubic hair came into view. His face came oh so close to her stomach as he reached her ankles and she stepped out.

Without thinking, Jake threw the costume onto the grass alongside his underpants.

"Oh," said Vanessa. "How on earth am I going to be able to get out of the water now, without you seeing me naked?"

Jake looked at the bank and hesitated, considering whether he should go and fetch the costume back.

"Oh, never mind," she said. "I guess we're past the point of modesty now."

She took her arm away from her breasts and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Does this shock you Jake? A grown woman revealing her breasts to you?"

"N-no," he lied.

She took a deep breath and said, "Jake, this is very naughty what we're doing, and you must never, ever tell a soul about it OK?"

"No, no of course not!" he replied.

She knelt back down on the bottom so that she was once again face to face with him.

"I've had a lovely day and I'm really excited that I've learned to swim and grateful that you taught me," she paused before continuing. "And I want to thank you in a special way."

Jake had no idea what she meant but wondered if he was about to be kissed by Vanessa.

"Now...you mustn't touch me, because I'm a happily married woman and that wouldn't be right, but I can see that you're in a considerable amount of distress," she nodded down towards his waving prick. "So, I'm going to help give you a little relief."

Through the distortion of the water, Jake saw her hand glide towards his groin and wrap itself around his shaft. She began to rub him gently up and down. As her movements started to speed up it was driving Jake wild. Somehow, Vanessa had shuffled forward as she worked on him and was now so close that he could feel her breath on his chest. She, meanwhile, had her eyes fixed on the job in hand.

Vanessa sensed that Jake was getting close and slowed her rhythmic movements. She raised her eyes to his, which were half closed. She stopped all movement and he fully opened his eyes and looked into the hungriest, horniest orbs he had ever seen.

"Touch me," she said.

"But you said..."

"Just touch me. Now!"

Jake brought his right hand up and laid it on her breast, she made a short intake of breath but did not stop him, so he moved his other hand to her breasts as well. He could feel the hard nipples pressing into his -palms. Emboldened, he began to squeeze his Aunt's tits. This made her breathe even more heavily.

"Now...touch me...down there," she nodded in the direction she intended.

Jake gulped. He was not quite sure if he was ready for this, but Vanessa was urging him to do it. So, while she continued to stroke him languorously, he held her lascivious gaze and allowed his right hand to slide down from her breast, across her stomach and through her pubic hair. As his fingers touched her clitoris she gasped and gripped his cock more tightly. She stopped rubbing and just held it -- along with her breath as his digits explored the folds, that were puffed with arousal. His fingertip slipped inside.

"Ahhhh!" she moaned. "That feels so nice."

Jake withdrew the finger, then slid it back in again. This time he pushed in deeper and Vanessa's eyes closed. Her grip on his penis was almost painful now.

"Vanessa, you're hurting me!" he gasped.

"I'm holding onto you so that you can't... well, we mustn't go any further than this."

She directed him to use his thumb on her clit, while sliding the finger in and out of her vagina. She resumed rubbing his cock, only faster now. Jake could feel his come beginning to surge and as Vanessa saw the milky white fluid spurting out under the water, she too reached orgasm, losing her balance, and almost submerging herself.

They both knelt in the water, panting. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Vanessa seemed to come to her senses.

"We'd better get out and get dressed again. Somebody might see us!"

She stood up and waded quickly to the shore, oblivious that she was effectively showing off her completely naked body to Jake, who watched with fascination as her buttocks swayed and her breasts bounced. He watched for a while, then slowly made his way to the shore.

Meanwhile Vanessa was quickly drying herself with the towel. She then bent to pick up her swimming costume.

"Oh! Oh dear!" she exclaimed. "My costume is still wet! What am I going to do? I can't put my dress on over it -- it will just get drenched."

"Don't worry, it will soon dry out in the sun as we walk back," Jake replied.

Vanessa looked over her shoulder at Jake and almost gasped at the magnificent image she saw standing there. His body looked extremely healthy indeed -- and, she noted, his dick was even bigger than it felt in the water. Quickly she recovered her composure and chided him.

"Have you any idea how much this dress cost? I have no idea what damage I could do to it, getting it wet and then rubbing it against the material of my costume. And...and... shouldn't you put some clothes on now?"

He shrugged. "I suppose so," he said.

Vanessa watched surreptitiously as he stepped into his shorts and pulled them up. His buttocks looked firm and she longed to grab them with both hands.

Seeing Jake getting dressed without his underpants gave her the answer; she would simply put her dress on and not worry about the costume. She acted quickly and consciously refused herself permission to look in his direction. It was only when she was struggling with a jammed zip that she turned to him to ask for help.

"Jake, my zip is stuck. Can you help?"

"Of course!" he replied.

She could not help noticing how his semi-erection was pushing at the leg of his shorts. He must have been watching her get dressed! She turned her back so he could get to the zip.

"Oh, OK," he said. "A piece of the lining material has got caught. Hold still while I free it up."

Jake was very aware that Vanessa had nothing on under her dress, however nothing was on show but a sliver of her smooth-skinned back. He slipped his fingers inside and carefully worked the fastening free -- taking as long as he dared, while enjoying the view that appeared as he tugged at the material. The valley between her cheeks was making him feel extremely hot again. Eventually, he gently pulled the zip up.

"Thank you, Jake." She smiled and turned back round. Jake's cock was no longer half asleep, but fully alert and ready for action. Before she could stop herself from doing so, she blurted out a question.

"Jake! How can you be hard again so soon?" She felt her face flush crimson at such a brazen enquiry.

"Sorry, Aunt Vanessa. I guess I just can't help myself. You see, just being near you has this effect on me."

"I caused that? But surely you couldn't be that aroused by someone of my age?"

"Well, I'm sure that there may be men who might not find you attractive, but I'm sure that the vast majority -- of all ages -- would!"

Vanessa realised that this was quite a compliment and flushed again.

"Hmm. Well, its nice of you to say so, but I think we had better be making a move now. You had better walk behind me for now -- just in case we come across anyone else -- I wouldn't want them to see you like that."

They made their way back along the path by the river and through the woods. By the time they came out into the open, Jake's cock still had not calmed -- after all he was walking only a few steps behind Vanessa all this time and her buttocks were almost hypnotic. And when she occasionally had to turn sideways to step over a fallen branch, he could see the swing of her breasts beneath the thin material.

The sun was lower in the sky by now, but it was still pleasantly warm. It seemed a shame to rush such a pleasant walk, so they stopped frequently to admire the flowers, or watch the wildlife. It was only when they strolled back into the kitchen that Vanessa saw the clock and realised how late they were.

In a panic she shooed Jake out of the kitchen and rapidly set about cooking dinner. It was home-made steak and kidney pie, with boiled potatoes, carrots, and peas. A simple meal, but preparation in those days meant that the peas had to be shelled first, the potatoes and carrots washed, peeled, and cut. Fortunately, she had created the pie that morning and all she had to do was heat the oven and put it in. The vegetables were the more time-consuming items and she rushed as quickly as she could. It was only when she had finished that it occurred to her that maybe Jake could have helped.

The pie was in the oven and the potatoes, carrots and peas were bubbling nicely, she looked at the clock on the wall and knew that her husband would be home imminently. She fled upstairs to dress properly for dinner -- including underwear this time. The dress she had been wearing flew onto the bed just as she heard the car pull up. She took a deep breath and dressed as fast as she could, only pausing to apply a small amount of lipstick before walking quickly downstairs.

Henry was already sitting at the dinner table. Jake, knowing of his insistence on punctuality, had already changed out of his day clothes and dressed more appropriately for dinner time and joined him.

"Oh, Henry, I'm really sorry! I lost track of time. Dinner is nearly ready. I'll be back in ten minutes."

True to her word, Vanessa brought the loaded plates in and placed them in front of Jake and her husband. She quickly returned to the kitchen to fetch her own.

The meal, normally eaten with a little polite conversation, was this time dominated by Vanessa, in an attempt to excuse the tardiness of the delivery. She dutifully enquired about Henry's working day first, asking questions and encouraging him to expand in detail, before talking about her day.

"Jake has found a lovely place by the river to go bathing. He took me there today and guess what? He taught me how to swim! I'm not very good, of course, but I can keep my head above water now, without touching the bottom. I can't wait to get some more practice. I'm afraid we lost track of time and got back late, that's why dinner wasn't ready. I'm ever so sorry darling."

Henry merely made a sound of acknowledgement, which told Vanessa that she was not going to get away with it. Which meant...that she was going to be punished. Her libido had already been raised by her experiences with Jake during the day and now she felt a thrill rising up through her body. It was so overpowering that she could not eat very much. After clearing the dishes away to the kitchen, she returned, fully aware of what was in store.

Henry moved his chair away from the table and nodded at Vanessa. She stepped around Jake and went to bend across Henry's chair, but he stopped her.

"No, Vanessa. I told you that the first time was because we had a guest. We will return to our normal procedure, so kindly remove your underwear first."

Vanessa was half expecting this. In fact, she would have been surprised if Henry had not stuck to his word. She reached up under her skirt, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, manoeuvring them over the clasps of her suspenders. She stepped out, picked them up and held them out to her husband, who unfolded them and laid them flat on the table.

Jake's throat had gone dry. He was in a perfect position when Vanessa draped herself across Henry's knees and drew her skirt up to her waist. Whilst he had already seen her naked, it was only from behind as she had walked out of the water. In this position, with her bum almost pointing in his direction he could see her pussy. And, as Henry applied the punishment strokes, he noted that the lips twitched and pulsed. They seemed to swell even more as he watched, and he sensed that the passage was opening.

When the spanking had finished, Vanessa stood back up and waited. Henry just nodded again. Her arousal hit a new peak as she understood that he wanted the punishment to continue in front of Jake. She knelt and began to unfasten her husband's trousers. As she slipped her hand inside his underpants and extracted his already hardened penis, he spread his legs so that she could move closer. Her mouth closed over the head and she started to fellate him.

Jake knew that Henry would not approve of him leaving the table just yet, but he was desperate to get back to his bedroom so that he could relieve himself.

Henry grunted and his hips seemed to buck spasmodically as he came in Vanessa's mouth. She swallowed his come greedily, until there was nothing left, then she stood back up again.

"Now, finish in the kitchen and go and wait for me in the bedroom," Henry told her as he adjusted his dress.

Once she had left the room, Jake was about to ask to be excused, but Henry obviously had other ideas. He retrieved two brandy glasses from the sideboard and then carried the brandy decanter back to the table, before pouring a generous measure for both.

"As I told you Jake, it's important to be master of your own household. I am very generous to Vanessa, she has a very decent allowance, both for housekeeping and for her own personal use. And she understands what I expect in return. It is a mutually agreeable relationship."

Jake sipped his brandy and nodded, but not sure if he really agreed with Henry's point of view.