Aunt Veronica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Aunt Veronica, it was all in my head."

His eyes were adjusting to the darkness. She bit her lip and said, "Well, I need to try harder then. Let's get rid of these." Before he could even try to stop her his shorts were down at his ankles by his sheets.

"Aunt...you said this is incest!"

"If I fuck you it is, a little petting isn't, at least according to Bill Clinton."

"Does that mean I get to put a cigar in you?"

"Ooh," she squealed. "You are a naughty little boy. How about we take care of this a few times first? I don't want you making messes everywhere. We need to get you used to seeing me...gradually."

"What happened to 'just ask if you want to see them'?"

"Would you rather I just show you everything now, or would you rather I bring you to mind blowing after mind blowing orgasm as a tantalize you with just a little bit more each day?"

He couldn't speak. His throat became completely dry as his mouth hung open.

"I thought so. I'll tell you what, I'll give you this tonight. Just don't get too many erections in front of Anna. You have no idea how evil she can get with her teasing. If you feel one coming on, just ask her to show you what I have to document for taxes. You may never get an erection again."

She stepped back and turned on the lamp by the door. It nearly blinded him. As she walked back toward the bed he saw her plan. He could see a lot of her chest through her shirt. As she sat down on the bed with him, he caught a brief glimpse of her breast in full side view, the nipple poking into the shirt. It was wonderful. He didn't think his erection could get any harder, but it did.

"I see you like the view," she said.

He found his voice again. "You look so, so...young." Her nipples were still pert and upward poking. He had accidentally seen his mother's breasts a few year's back. They were slightly larger, but sagged and the nipples pointed straight towards the ground.

"You are always welcome to compliment me," she said. "I would like to think it is all the exercise I get, but I fear I just got lucky. Old age will eventually catch up to me."

"I don't know, Aunt Veronica. I have to admit, I am harder right now than I have ever been in my life."

"You will be even harder. Don't feel like you can't let it all out. I think Anna expects to hear something."

"She lives here?"

"Right next door. You've seen the life I live. I need her here round the clock."

"I better keep it down," he said. "She was bad enough with the whole 'the lotion is under the sink' thing."

She gave him a wicked smile. "You can try if you want, but you won't be able to keep it down. I intend to make you moan with pleasure like you have never moaned before."

He gulped. He knew she was right. His erection got even harder.

His aunt pulled a bottle of lotion out of an impossibly small pocket in her skirt. "This was under the sink, by the way. It hasn't been used. Does that mean this will be your first orgasm tonight?"

He could only gulp and nod his head.

"I'll point it away from your face then. Slide down a bit so it doesn't hit the headboard." She bit her lip as she peeled the plastic off of the new bottle. The way she did it turned him on intensely. Almost as much as her see through top. His aunt could make a man cum with just her face. She oozed sensuality. She had to know most of the things she did, but it was the mindless things as well. Why, oh why, did he have to be related to her? He had never wanted to make love to an older woman before. He wanted to make love to her right now more than any other woman on the planet. His cock ached, he wanted her so bad.

She covered both of her hands with lotion. He tensed up in anticipation of her wrapping them around his cock. She placed them on his chest, however.

"Relax", she said. "Relax and enjoy. Don't be in a hurry."

He relaxed. Her massage felt wonderful. Rather than ache for her to touch his cock, he melted into the bed and let her hands work their magic.

"Doctors and massages," he murmured.

"That would be nurses and massages. I'm doing this to get you as hard as possible and because you have such a great body."

He almost laughed. Him? He never thought of himself as having a great body. The more he thought about it, however, he realized that real doctors didn't look like George Clooney or Patrick Dempsy. Real doctors were pasty white and had doughy muscles. If his aunt thought he had a great body, so be it.

She moved down and started working on his legs. It felt wonderful. Her blouse kept rubbing against his cock. As she worked her way up, it was her arm. A large drop of precum oozed out onto her sleeve.

She smiled and got up to turn off the lamp.

"I really liked that," he said.

"You will get to see more and more of my breasts," she said, "but do you want to get jerked off looking at the side of a boob, or do you want to make love to me?"

"But-"

"Shhh," she said, pressing a finger to his lip. Close your eyes and continue that dream. I know you were having one before I came in. You were rock hard. I love that. Keep it going. Keep your eyes closed and make love to me. Don't cum immediately. I want deep, passionate love."

She stood up and he heard her skirt hit the floor. Then something smaller. Her panties. She climbed up on the bed and straddled him. He felt something moist touch the tip of his cock. With one hand she was holding him firm. With the other she was rubbing him around a wet opening. She was actually rubbing his cock on her pussy!

He let out a low groan. She gently squeezed the base of his cock. "Not yet, Leo. Imagine making passionate love to me, not having an orgasm. Fill me to the deepest you have ever been. Entwine with me. Let our lovemaking be the only thing you see, you feel, you hear.

His cock had to have grown even harder. He thrust up into her. Deep into her. She started moving up and down, coming down hard as he thrust up. She had both hands wrapped around his cock. Had this been just her hands the whole time? He didn't think so. He didn't care.

He could feel the warmth. He could smell the sea spray. He could smell the delightful scent she left him with before taking off on the helicopter. He wasn't going to last long.

"Oh fuck me!" she kept saying. Then she said, "Cum with me Leo. Oh God. Cummmm!"

She was writhing and bucking like crazy. He let out a groan that probably woke the whole house, let alone Anna.

His first spurt hit him square in the face. Right between the eyes. He jerked his head to the side but kept pumping his cock into her hands. It was the most intense orgasm he ever had. He covered his chest and belly.

It had been her hands the whole time. Through the darkness he could see she still had panties on. Dark ones. Probably black. She didn't seem to wear another color.

The second thing she had dropped on the ground was a towel. She picked it up and started wiping his sperm from his face. "That was some good acting," he said.

She gave him that wicked smile again. "Acting? There was no acting. I asked you to make love to me. You did. Making love to a woman isn't always about sticking your cock in her and rutting around."

She leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips, running her tongue over them gently.

"There is so much I am going to teach you," she said, "and you have a lot to teach me. Let's really enjoy this time together. We can grieve as well, but I also have to say I am surprised at how attracted I am to you. You don't have to call me Aunt Veronica anymore."

"What should I call you?"

"Dr. Rivers." She laughed hard and stood up to put on her skirt. She blew him a kiss and then left.

He had another orgasm in his dream that night. The sheets were covered when he woke up.

-------------------

Anna was coming in from the rain. She held a small bag.

"Don't get used to sleeping in," she said. "The rest of us are up at 5am every morning. If you are going to cover for me, we need to get you used to getting up at that time."

He groaned.

She held up the bag. "This will be under the sink. Keep the other bottle in your room for...personal use."

He blushed.

She removed her raincoat. He gasped. She was wearing a black skirt that was cut off at mid thigh. She actually had very nice legs.

"I've got your sheets in the laundry," he heard Mary's voice say from behind him. He was now beet red. He turned around and Mary was wearing an identical black skirt. She had much nicer legs.

Gary walked by, thankfully in jeans. "Don't worry about me, Stud," he said. "They tried to get me to wear one, but it was too short. My dick hung out."

They all laughed while he turned as red as he ever had been.

He was either going to love this place or turn into an alcoholic living on a street corner telling wild tales that no one would believe.

12