All Comments on 'Aunt Veronica Ch. 04'

by Healwsteel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 years ago

Wow what a sexy scene. I wonder if Veronica is now pregnant. if they lived in Australia they could get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened? I was really enjoying your story, the first three chapters anyway! At the very end of three you mentioned Ana and Victoria in the corner of the room, Which meant they were watching the whole time! I was curious as to why you shot that portion of the story down and then chapter 4 seems like it brought the whole story to it’s finale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Love the story. Yes, what happens to the two other ladies and the story just seems to end abruptly.

Looking forward to a continuation.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 2 years ago

What happened with Anna and Victoria?

JobewonJobewonabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I hope your there is more.

kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago

I sure hope this is not the end of a great story that is in Ned of many more chapters.

Where did the two gals from the end of chapter three get too.

He never got started in college as she said she would get him into.

Please don’t just end it!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

One of the best, most loving sex scenes I’ve read in a long, long time. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the??!! Please tell me there will be more! There are too many unanswered questions to end here. What happened to Anna and Victoria after they got back from the honeymoon? About the move to Michigan? Are they now an item? Is Veronica expecting? Way too much story left to tell for this to end here! 5⭐

KittyLover80KittyLover807 months ago

AMAZING - What an OUTSTANDING story! You draw such exceptional word pictures of their activities. Brilliant handling of characters and the incest plot. Thank you for writing this story. 5 Stars.....

I hope you choose to add additional chapters and continue this interesting story. It is really a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Totally awesome story! You need to keep this one going. I was so captured that I could actually see each person and the actions that were detailed. If you haven't already you could write a best seller novel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHealwsteel@Healwsteel
I want to thank everyone for their support and have to say I am stunned at the positive response.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES