All Comments on 'Aunt Victoria Comes To, And In, Rio'

by TheSweeterTheWine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"oral is the nicest, sexiest, most intimate thing one person can do for another"

Yup. And 69 is the best position.

Thanks for a great read.

Rye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

Even in this day and age there are quite a few women who have not had pussy eaten.Having a guy who really enjoys it eat the hairy taco is enjoyable and can become addicting.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Guys

Thanks Anon & Anon-Rye. I think guys with that aversion are becoming rarer but they haven’t disappeared. Some are just squeamish about the act (though they don’t mind receiving) while others have this macho attitude that their dick should be enough to satisfy any woman. It’s always fun to find a woman whose previous bf was like that.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
VERY NICE 5* Story

BUT wolf blitzer??? that like thinking of the crooked slut Hillary nude YUK!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks sampkyang

I appreciate your comment. As for Blitzer, I guess it was the reverse of Alex and Beethoven from Clockwork orange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES!

It was a good story if a bit rushed. The story had good flow and was logical. I liked that you didn't say, "My mothers younger sister," but rather you worked the familial relationship in through genes. LOTS OF HAIR! That was great! Too bad they couldn't continue meeting discreetly. (And this is from someone that despises cheaters.) Nothing hard and heavy (nothing to jeopardize her marriage and his possible future wife) just every few months she needs her nephew to unwind her having had a taste (BJ's, cunnilingus and analingus).

I personally have always loved older women and hairy bush. You truly hit close to home with this story (not the incest thing)...I am intensely orally fixated and tactile (touch, feeling and fingering), always have been. I absolutely love, love, LOVE going down on a woman. I can easily go down for hours, 5Ju4no joke, I get massively turned on doing it.

Saula88Saula88almost 5 years ago
A very pleasing read! Well-crafted.

A very enjoyable read. A very talented author. I love the realism.

Nice change from the formulaic wailing, caterwauling, bruising

sex.

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
I DO love eating pussy...

and getting her to come at least once before moving on, and DO love women who keep it natural,tho there can be too much of a good thing...it's a rare women that allows her bush to spread beyond her suit bottom....

Never been a fan of 69-like to concentrate on either giving or the luxury of laying back and receiving...

great story-!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

No need to apologize for only oral! I crave licking pussy more than anything in sex. And I have two beautiful aunts I would love to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Need To Apologise for Oral Only...

I gave you 4 stars....and apologise, it should have been 5, but couldn't change it.☹️

The speed of the story was good and detail sufficient.

My wife is a super fit 51 year old, coffee coloured Indonesian, with my preference, a superbly shaved, tight or loose wet pussy with magnificent muscle control.

She's ready for anything within just seconds of intention..

I'm 20 years her senior, so she has to do most of the work, but our most favourite start is a 69 with me on my back and her balanced on her elbows.

Presenting me with her absolutely beautiful pussy over my face.

I cannot really describe her taste, but it's the best taste and sight I ever look forward to.

At least a few minutes of simply admiring her fabulous clean shaven slit and tiny puckered butt hole.....from then on, hardly a word is ever uttered as our mouths are simply too busy enjoying our prizes for around 20 minutes.

Moans and groans of delight, heighten our senses, until her elbows ache and we shift position with her kneeling on the corner of the bed and me standing and thrusting into her from behind, which is by far her most favourite finish.

Thank you for your story, it was a great one and I'm now ready to go do my duty😊🙏🙏😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous