All Comments on 'Auntie and her Minx'

by kinkerbella

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed this lovely 'Auntie' fantasy with such exciting conversations.

Hope you continue. Well worth 5 votes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars

Needs some more editing. "Dominant" instead of "Dominate"

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
There's a reason you're constantly seeing comments that complain about poor grammar and spelling errors.

And that reason is that bad grammar, and excessive misspellings, makes it difficult for readers who are relatively literate to understand what you're trying to write. Placing a comma in the wrong spot can completely change the meaning of a sentence. Neglecting to use commas has that same effect. And that's just the tip of the problem. There's a LOT more to nit-pick. But I lack the time and temperament to be more thorough.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 8 years ago
has potential, but couldn't get through the first dozen paragraphs

Unfortunately, all the grammar problems made it too hard to read the story. Try proofreading better or ask for editing help, as I think you have a good premise for the story. Just too hard to get through it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

This was a good story, it needs an editor, but I would love to see more. Don't listen to anyone that says it was poor because of the grammatical errors, we are reading free smut odds are very few people care about the grammar. Good story would give four and a half stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This has lots of potential

Sadly, the presentation and grammar are both poor. You really should try to get some help from an editor to make a passable story into a really good one. Thank you for posting, please keep writing, and get some assistance before submitting more.

Three stars.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
I noticed the errors

Yet none are perfect. I could get by them knowing what was being relayed. I can forgive those.

TBC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous