Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 15

Story Info
Abby enjoys some afternoon delight with Traci.
2.9k words
4.62
11.8k
14
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers

Abby was at the wheel of her Auntie's Saturn Vue, and she could feel the squirming tingles of lust deep down in her creamy cunt. She had talked to Traci yesterday, the Victoria's Secret salesgirl who had given her such personal, intimate attention, and Traci had told her that today was her day off, and she'd love to get together with Abby, in the personal space of her apartment. This was the first time, since that day in the shop, and Abby pulled up promptly at Noon. She found the door buzzer panel, ah, there it was, 204, Traci Ellington, and she pressed the button.

Traci's voice, neutral, came out of the speaker, "Who is it?"

Abby, her voice thick with passion, purred, "It's Abby, and I am so hot and wet for you baby!"

Traci's voice, now soft and seductive as a caress, purred, "Ummm, my favorite customer, if you're as hot and juicy as I am sweetheart, it's going to be a wonderful afternoon! Get your sexy ass, and your hot, wet pussy up here right now, I can't wait to lick your sweet pussy again!"

Abby was virtually creaming her panties as she dashed up the stairs, just before she knocked, Traci opened the door. Abby stepped in, then stopped in her tracks as she saw Traci.

She was wearing a snow white baby doll nightie, and the gauzy material made it plain that was all she was wearing. Traci took a step forward, and their lips came together in a sizzling, passion-filled swirl of tongues, making Abby's cunt gush, god, she was hotter than a forest fire.

Abby felt soft warm fingers slipping under the hem of her short skin, then deftly sliding under her panties, cupping her ass cheeks, giving them a gentle squeeze, then sliding her fingers around, cupping her sex and listening to Traci's growl of approval as her hand was coated with the juices of Abby's lust.

Breaking the kiss, Traci purred, "Oh yes baby, you are absolutely drenched." She pulled her dripping wet fingers to her mouth and sucked hungrily on them, feeling the surge of juices to her own pussy, as she tasted Abby's juices. "The next taste of your juices, I want them straight from your hot, steamy cunt."

She led Abby into her bedroom, the bed had the covers turned down, beckoning. Traci eagerly stripped Abby, enjoying the sight of Abby wearing her Angel Lacie thong Y panties, the set that had started it all and she slid her fingers into the waistband, and slowly slid them down.

The sight of Abby's bare, smooth mound greeted her face, she loved to lick at bare, smooth pussies, she was as bare and smooth as Traci was. Traci led her to the bed, Abby lay back, gazing up at Traci.

Traci purred, "I going to kiss you all over baby, lick every bit of your body, your pussy is so delicious, and I'm gonna make you cum so hard."

Traci started to kiss her way down Abby's body, setting off little shocks of pleasure as Abby's body felt the kisses on her sensitive skin. It felt like she was one giant erogenous zone, as her skin sizzled with zings of pleasure from every kiss, every lick. Traci eagerly went after her tits, doting on them, licking, suckling, and nibbling at her nipples, making Abby's body quiver. She kept going, down, down, swirling her tongue through Abby's navel, planting soft delicate kisses over the top of Abby's bare, smooth mound.

She paused, and cooed, "Ummmm, love the totally bare cunt, so soft, so wet, so damn sexy."

Traci then continued, the kisses led downwards. Traci could smell the rich scent of Abby in heat, and her pulse thumped with desire.

Abby's heart was thumping just as hard, her juices were gushing, she had her legs splayed wide, feeling like a wanton, overheated slut, god, she could smell the lust of her own juices.

Traci cooed, "This is why I only want female lovers, you are so wet, so juicy baby, smells so good, I'm going to enjoy licking you clean of every last drop."

Abby was too hot to make it last, the featherlight touches of Traci's tongue swirling at her clit took her over in a few moments, and Abby's shrieks of pleasure filled the bedroom, as Traci skillfully did exactly as promised, bringing Abby up to a glorious release. It felt like her cunt was turning inside out, squirming and spasming crazily, gushing out a flood of girl cum. She was aware of Traci staying right at her center, eagerly mouthing the flow of her orgasmic juices as Abby shuddered through the aftershocks.

Abby then felt Traci lifting up, and opening her eyes, she saw Traci smiling at her, then straddling her face. Traci gently lifted Abby's head, placing a pillow underneath, and Abby gazed up at the rich coral flesh, spread open, giving her a peek at those luscious pink folds, spread open and glistening with juices, the scent reaching her nose and making her more than eager to please.

Traci purred, "Now lick me Abby baby, lick my cunt, it's all hot and juicy just for you, make me cum, make me cum all over your sexy face!"

Abby eagerly did so as Traci lowered down, and Abby pulled her in close to really work away at Traci's churning cunt. Her tongue wriggled and squirmed all over the bare smooth flesh, Abby could hear the soft cries and gasps of pleasure, as she gave Traci her best.

She slid two fingers up Traci's creaming center, and polished her G spot until Traci's body was writhing, squirming, then the screech of sexual release filled the room, as Traci's pussy unloaded, and Abby got the wettest facial ever, as Traci was a real squirter, gushing her girl cum all over Abby's eager face.

She saw Traci turn around, then the pleasure as Traci settled herself back down, her head dipping between the spread of Abby's thighs, and the long, lingering licks sliding along her pink seam. Eager to give back, Abby devoured Traci's creamy center with renewed vigor, and this time, Abby lasted longer, enjoying every extra minute, every extra lick, god it was heaven what Traci could do to her cunt, and cries of orgasmic completion filled the bedroom as the two lovers gushed their juicy climaxes.

They lay back, sprawled out in the afterglow. Abby knew she could never be just a hetero, making love to girls was too much fun, too damn hot. Being Bi was fun, if she didn't go both ways, she'd miss half the fun. She wondered if Traci would like to come and join the group of her Auntie and Richard, she hinted at it, but Traci gently declined, explaining that she had been in a group situation, and it had not been to her liking.

Traci said softly, "Too many emotions, people can be very conflicted about how far they want to go or will let their lovers go, and it blew apart any group enjoyment."

Abby knew she had a great thing going, and she didn't want to mess it up, by trying to coax Traci into a group scene. The sight of her lover, Abby thrilled at that thought, splayed out on the mattress, her eyes eagerly devoured the glorious sight, and Abby was eager to go again.

Traci's baby doll nightie was gently lifted up, and tossed aside, drifting down to the floor, as Abby drifted down on Traci's sexy body. Abby adored kissing Traci, it was such a turn-on, her lips were soft, warm, and welcoming, and when their tongues came together, sharing the hot wetness of each other's mouth, Abby could feel her pussy starting to thrum.

After several minutes, she broke the kiss, and she kissed along the top of Traci's shoulders, wanting to ignite the same burning lust that Traci's foreplay had stirred in her. Traci's moans of pleasure spurred her on, and she worked her way down. Her face was now in front of Traci's boobs, god, they were so perfect, luscious, round, and full, topped with two big, stiff, so suckable nipples, looking almost like big, pink cherries topping them off. Abby quickly got her mouth around the left nipple, suckling contentedly, and nibbling gently at the stiff, swollen nipple.

Traci growled with pleasure, she gently cradled Abby's head to her, murmuring, "Yes, oh yes my sweet sexy baby, Ummm, my baby, suck my tits, Ummm, oh feels so wonderful."

Encouraged, Abby then switched to her right nipple, eager to lick and suck those stiff pink beauties, closing her lips around it, her tongue swiping at it, then suckling and nibbling contentedly, umm, she loved to suck those hard, pink nipples. After taking her time, doting on them, Abby moved on.

Traci could feel her throbbing nipples, hard as granite, and the rush of cool air as it swept over her spit-slick nipples. God, she'd never had a lover who was so responsive to her breasts, guys certainly weren't. The guys that she had known would twist and pull at them, playing with them like her tits were a radio dial. Fucking jerk-offs.

She felt Abby's mouth against her skin, kissing down lower, planting those soft delicate kisses all over, then the feel of Abby's tongue sliding into her navel, licking, then tattooing a line of kisses down, down, the kisses trailing through the neatly trimmed muff.

Abby paused, and purred, "Turn over sweetie, on your hands and knees!"

Traci quickly did so, and Abby gazed at the tight, rose-shaped pucker of her asshole, it gleamed, as pink and pearly as her drenched pussy, and when she lightly ran her tongue around it, Traci moaned deep and low.

"Ohhhh yes, baby, god I love getting my asshole licked, mmmm, mmmmmm...."

Traci was beyond making coherent sounds as Abby's tongue worked its magic, god, the feelings were shooting through her. Traci's asshole was highly sensitive, and getting that super sensitive part of her body licked was beyond spectacular.

Traci felt the gentle probing as one of Abby's fingers pressed gently, then slid slowly inside her tight rosette.

"Oh fuck, eat my cunt, finger bugger me, make me cum!"

Abby smiled, and she slid her mouth down tasting the rushing juices of her lover's creamy cunt, then drove two fingers up into the swirling vortex. Sucking her clit between her lips, her tongue went wild on her throbbing orgasm button.

Traci could feel the surging wave, god, both pussy and asshole being fucked, and the sucking of her clit, oh fuck, she was gonna explode.

"You sweet little lezzie cunt licker, gonna make me cum just like a slut in heat. Fuck, god, FUCK, EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Traci's scream of pleasure filled the air, and her cunt splashed and spasmed all over Abby's face as her asshole pulsed in time, squeezing and releasing on her plunging finger. Traci howled and squealed as a second orgasm gripped her, quickly followed quickly by a third; Traci's body went limp after the third, and she flopped down on the mattress. They lay quietly for several minutes, the curtains drawn, in the gauzy light of her bedroom.

Traci was eager to give back, and she raised herself up, Abby could see the lust fire in her eyes, and growled, "Now, it's your turn baby!"

Abby watched with lust-glazed eyes as Traci positioned herself between the spread of Abby's thighs. Abby could feel soft, gentle kisses being placed all around her opening, making her moan with pleasure. A second later, Abby let out a louder moan of pleasure as she felt the hot, liquid fire of Traci's tongue sliding up and down her lips, making her pussy churn crazily.

Traci gently pulled the pink, dewy lips apart, and dived in hungrily, she loved to be a pussy licker, and she applied her enthusiasm to Abby's silken, wet heat. She eagerly lapped up the juices that were filling her mouth, she adored the fact that Abby was squirming around in pleasure on her tongue, letting out continuous gasps and cries of pleasure.

"Pull your legs back, baby!"

She gripped Abby's ass, and as Abby did so, mmmm, that sweet pink asshole, that was her next hole to lick.

Abby felt Traci gently nibbling on her vaginal lips, a hot wet tongue then sliding down her taint. and Abby felt the stab of pleasure as Traci's mouth settled on her puckered rosebud, oh fuck, that was making her lust churn crazily. Abby felt the wild surging of lust as a finger gently wormed its way into her asshole.

"Make me your slut Traci, I want to be your slut."

Traci purred, "My own little slut, I like that!"

Abby babbled, "Oh yes, I'm your slut, I'm your fucking slut and I need you to fuck me, God, keep buggering me, eat my pussy and I'll do anything for you, anything."

Traci smiled, she loved it when her lovers begged her to finish them off. Her mouth went back up, taking in her throbbing clit.

Abby cooed, "Ummmm, oh yes baby, such a good pussy lapper, there, oh fuck, right there, make me cum baby!"

Oh god, perfect, Traci was letter perfect at making Abby's body into a giant orgasmic bomb, ready to explode, feeling her cute pink tongue, right against...there oh yes, so good. She felt her clit being lashed at, surrounded by the hot wet fire of Traci's mouth, and her orgasm turned into a rush, she could feel it racing at her.

Abby's body froze for a moment and then she let loose. Her face went into contortions...her toes curled...she shuddered from the intensity of her spasms...nnnnnnggggghhhhh...she groaned uncontrollably.

Abby's first spasm literally lifted her body off the mattress...one long hard SPASM unlike any she had ever experienced...more intense than any previous orgasm...an animal moan her lips. The first long spasm was followed by several more of almost equal intensity, making Abby gasp and shudder as her orgasm had its way with her.

Just as she thought the last spasm had shaken her, a couple of more were coaxed out of her by Traci's loving ministrations.

After a few minutes' rest, Traci saw the lust the lust-driven shine in Abby's eyes, ready for more. Traci reached into her drawer and drew out her double dildo. She enjoyed the look on Abby's face, as she saw that midnight blue special, 18 inches of pure fucking pleasure, shaped like a real cock at both ends.

"On your hands and knees baby!" Traci cooed.

Abby eagerly did so, and she purred with pleasure as she felt 7 inches of dildo glide up inside her. Traci took the same position just behind her, and she growled with joy as she angled the dildo against her opening, and pushed back, feeling the other end slide into her.

"Ummm, oh yeah, now, let's pump back against each other, let's take as much as we can," Traci cooed.

On hands and knees, ass to ass, the stiff dildo bonding their cunts together, Abby and Traci rode her dildo. Both girls could feel their asses smack together as they bucked back and forth, eager to take in every last bit of that huge pleasure stick.

They soon had a hot fucking rhythm going, each of them had a full 9 inches stuffed in, smacking their cunts together as they bucked back and forth, moaning, all the while whispering words of encouragement into the air. They really went at it, ramming our sopping pussies down that hard pleasure stick over and over, taking it hard from every angle.

Abby reached down, and started to stroke at her straining clit, almost in unison, Traci's hand was at her pussy, stroking at her throbbing button. Both girls were grunting with pleasure, fucking and being fucked, and two hot and horny cunts were bucking back and forth, on fire with lust, reaching for that climax.

Abby thought of what would happen when she got home, telling Richard and her Auntie Babs every sex-drenched detail, and having Richard's cock ramming her. She fantasized about him pulling his cock out, and as she grasped his slick rod, and began to pump it, Richard would growl and grunt, his cock jerking in Abby's grip, and his cock would erupt. Abby's pussy would pulse as she watched Richard fire a hot, white stream of spunk over her breasts, then another splattered all over her stomach, and another, the cum painting white trails over her body, down over her mound, and then dribbling onto the lips of her spread open pussy.

That did it, and Abby howled with pleasure as she felt the explosion, she heard Traci cry out "Oh my fucking god, YESSSS!!" as their overheated cunts let go, juices squirting crazily, bodies pumping back and forth at each other in orgasmic pleasure.

Driving back after that first time, Abby had to admit she was a tiny bit disappointed that Traci had not wanted to join into a group situation, but she would say no more about it. With the promise of several more sex-drenched afternoons in the offing, what she had right now with Traci was way too good to spoil. And, on the upside, when she got back home she would be happy to tell Richard and her Auntie Babs every sizzling, explicit, sex-drenched detail, and the festivities would start up in Auntie Babs' bedroom.

groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers