Auntie Babs Farm Pt. 14

Story Info
Abby gives up her last virginity.
1.8k words
4.65
12.7k
15
1

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

It didn't take long until dinner was over before Richard, Abby and Barbara were back in bed. When Abby placed herself in the doggy style position, her sexy rump

upthrust and ready, Barbara grinned. She knew what her sweet Abigail wanted.

Abby purred, "Now, I want my brother's cock to take my last cherry. I have a tight, virgin asshole that needs opening."

Barbara could see Richard's cock stiffening up rapidly.

Barbara joined in, "Okay Richard, your sister is placing a lot of trust in you. We want Abigail to feel pleasure, not get her asshole raped. Watch me."

Barbara leaned down, trembling with lust. She pulled apart the cheeks and saw that tight, pink rose-shaped pucker, and she was going to lick right there. Her tongue slid out, and her hot, wet tongue slid up and down the extra tight rim.

Abby's body lit up, oh my god, it was like nothing she'd ever felt.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good!" she howled.

Barbara instructed, "Richard, that is what you do, you need to get this extra tight hole ready. Now, lick that sexy pucker, lick it lots!"

Richard was happy to do so, listening to his sister's cries and squeals of pleasure, and the fact that he was licking such an intimate, secret spot, his cock felt like a length of tempered steel, he'd never been so hard before.

Abby was in another world, every pass of Richard's tongue over her tight twitchy hole just sent sizzles of pleasure radiating through her body, it was almost too pleasurable to bear.

Barbara said, "Now, get your finger in there Richard, slide it along the rim, then push, VERY gently. Don't force your finger in, wait for Abby's hole to yield to you. And just the tip to start with."

Abby could feel Richard's fingertip, sliding around and around, then pressing very gently. She worked hard on relaxing, relaxing as best she could, then she felt the tip wiggle in as the tight ring of muscle gave way. His fingertip slid in, and he stroked at the tight walls, until he heard Abby growl, and tell him to push more in. Richard pushed, very slowly, up to the second knuckle, and Abby was growling, the feel of her being opened there for the first time was stupendous.

Richard pulled his finger back, and as his Auntie Babs instructed, gave that tight virgin hole a slow, gentle finger fucking, working carefully on giving Abby a slow, gentle introduction to the last part of her sexual identity. It was a part that Abby wanted very much, she wanted every hole she had to be tuned in to her sexual pleasure, the feel of being so gently reamed out was making her body rev up, oh, it felt so good. She wanted it, now, she wanted her last virginity broken.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good, fuck my ass, pluck my last cherry, let me have it!" she cried.

"Ok Richard, we have to let Abigail take it at her own pace, if you were in control you might get too excited, and as I said, we do not want her to get her asshole violated. Lay back, Richard."

As Richard did so, Barbara took a tube of KY and slid generous dollops around Abigail's asshole, then slid a lubed finger inside, listening to Abby's moans of pleasure as she slid the lube around the tight inner walls. Then, she applied a generous coating to Richard's cock, until it was steel hard, glistening, and Barbara felt the lust surge inside her.

She remembered when she had her asshole virginity ended, on her wedding night 25 years ago. Her husband had known what he was doing, and the feel of her asshole yielding to him, then the pressure, the momentary pain of losing her last cherry as his steel hard cock had pushed, 7 inches sliding in right to the balls, followed by the mind filling pleasure of being filled, Ummm, it had been so good. And now, her sweet niece was hopefully going to enjoy the same pleasure.

"Okay, Abigail swing over, facing away from Richard, and place your asshole against the tip of Richard's cock."

Abby did so, feeling a mixture of eagerness and apprehension. Richard's cock looked so big and so hard, and her asshole was so tight. She looked at her Auntie Babs, she smiled, and Abby relaxed a bit. Her Auntie Babs would not let it go too far if she couldn't take it.

"Okay Richard, you lie still and don't move. Do not hump up as Abigail works to take you in, and Abigail, if you can't take it, don't keep going. Stop right away, we want it to be a pleasure, not unrelenting pain. If all you feel is pain, you'll never want to do it again. Your uncle Steve took my ass cherry on our wedding night, and he made it such a great experience that I eagerly looked forward to it, it was great having 3 holes for sexual fun and games."

Barbara was holding her Lelo LIV Cerise Vibrator, she was going to help Abigail along, by working over her cunt as Richard plundered Abigail's asshole.

"Okay baby, get yourself ready," Barbara cooed. As she lowered her tight hole towards that hard cock, Barbara said, "Richard, put your hands on Abby's cheeks, so you can support her weight and spread her cheeks apart at the same time."

Abby could feel Richard's hands cup her ass, then the feel of her ass cheeks being spread apart, her tight hole now fully exposed, she felt the tight hole twitching with a mix of excitement and apprehension. She settled down until she felt the tip of his cock nuzzling against her asshole.

She closed her eyes and started to take deep breaths, getting herself mentally ready. She worked hard, urging her asshole to relax, relax. She could feel that slight loosening, and she pushed back, slowly, she could feel that large head start to enter, then the head popped fully inside, and she froze. Oh god, it was so big, her tight hole had a lot to adjust to.

She opened her eyes, saw her Auntie Babs smile at her, then she heard the gentle buzz, and felt the Lelo vibrator being placed gently against the lips of her cunt. Oh god, that felt so good, and Abby moaned with a mix of pain and pleasure.

The gentle buzz and the vibrations against her took her mind away from the opening of her asshole. The pleasure started to chase away the pain as her Auntie Babs expertly wielded the Lelo against her.

Abby pushed down a bit more and felt his cockhead leading the way, the shaft starting to follow, oh god, so big, so hard, but the gentle insistent vibrations were helping to distract her. She realized that her cunt was becoming a sopping wet tunnel, as Richard's cock went in, inch by inch, deeper and deeper. Her ass was adjusting slowly, she felt the throbs of pain zing through her ass, but they were bearable, and she was feeling more zings of pleasure. She pushed down, hard, and swallowed the last 2 inches, letting out a cry.

She cried out, "Oh fuck, yes, feels so big, so hard, Richard has just smashed my last cherry, fuck! Ohhh, I feel so stretched, but it feels so good, being so filled up."

Abby held herself still, working on getting her ass adjusted, she'd never felt anything as hard, big, and pleasing as her asshole being opened, now, she just needed to relax and work on loosening up, just a bit. Then, she felt the gentle buzz of her Lelo just gently kissing her clit. She felt a wave of pleasure surge through her, and she was so ready, NOW.

With a growl of desire, she lifted up just a bit, then drove down, feeling that amazing stretch, the tight throbbing of her asshole stretched open, and it made her body burn with desire, oh fuck, it was like a perfect storm of lust was gathering together inside of her. She started to ride a bit faster, her Auntie Babs smiling at her, keeping the Lelo kissing at her clit, she could feel the building, she was going to really explode. She started to ride Richard's cock faster, eager for her brother's cock to keep stuffing her tight little hole, to pump the first load up her no longer virgin asshole.

Richard was getting the cock milking of a lifetime, he'd thought deflowering his sister's little pussy was tight, his cock was gripped with a vice-like clamp, and Abby was now sliding up and down almost the entire length of his cock, her throbbing asshole riding Richard's cock, and he could feel the vibrations of the Lelo, Abby was letting out growls, grunts and cries of pleasure, his cock was quickly reaching the boiling point.

Abby felt the rush, and the buzzing of the Lelo against her straining clit took her over. She felt like she was going to shake apart as she screamed, the rush of pleasure was overwhelming. She was dimly aware of Richard, shouting out, "so tight, oh fuck YEAH!" as her asshole throbbed around his cock, and a part of her mind registered that he was humping up at her, his cock going off, pumping his load deep inside her dark, tight tunnel.

Richard felt like his head was going to blow off as Abby went off, screaming with pleasure, her tight asshole clenching and unclenching at his cock, milking eagerly, hungrily draining every last drop.

Abby quickly pulled off, she'd reached a point where she was too sensitive to bear any more stimulation, and she turned around and flopped down in Richard's arms.

Abby said softly, "Let's rest a bit, then I'll tell you what happened during my shopping trip. I think you'll love to hear all about it, then I want Richard's cock to take our sweet Auntie Babs asshole, would you like that, Auntie?"

Abby's tale of her and Traci, the sweet seduction, then the coming together of their hot and horny cunts, the heated licking, and the gushing orgasms. She described every hot, sex-drenched, explicit detail. It didn't take too long before Barbara was on her hands and knees, Richard's revived cock ramming into her asshole, over and over.

At the same time, a grinning Abby wielded the Lelo against her pussy, Barbara LOVED getting her asshole taken, the sweet throbs of orgasm slamming into her, Richard's cock jetting his spunk deep into her back door, her howls of pleasure filling the bedroom.

They flopped down, and Abby giggled, "Oh yes, we are going to give my dear brother such a workout for the rest of the summer!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers