Auntie Knows Best Pt. 06

Story Info
Aunt, sister and nephew/son all together in bed.
6.3k words
4.76
17.1k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An aunt teaches her nephew the art of sex with an older woman.

A few words from Jayne.

This is a story told from the perspectives of two people: me a forty-something- year-old woman and my nephew, a twenty-three-year-old, delicious young man who fantasises about his mother, my sister. It would probably make things clearer if you read the other parts first but, if you can't be bothered this should stand as an erotic read by itself.

Let me know what you think please.

Jack.

These old country cottages are nowhere near as well insulated as modern homes so as I lay in my room the low rumble of yours and mum's conversation gradually seemed to increase. Not to the point that I could make out what you were saying, but certainly so that I was pretty sure more was going on than just two sisters' bed time chat.

It seemed to go on for ages and I may well have dozed off at one point but then I heard a crash and couldn't make out what it was other than it came from your room. I was now wide awake. I didn't know what to do and wondered whether it was a break in or anything untoward. Should I check went through my mind? God if someone had broken in and I did nothing I'd never be able to live with myself. But then I thought nothing really has happened and I played mental ping pong back and forth.

Thinking 'fuck it if it is nothing at least I'll get a look at them in bed' I got up and just in my boxers walked across the landing, tapped on the door and opened it. With the light from the landing lighting up the bedroom I couldn't believe what I saw and I blurted out.

"What the fuck?"

You and mum were stark, bollock naked half, lying and half kneeling with what seemed like your legs entwined at the top of the bed by the pillows. You were in each other's arms and it didn't take a genius to work out that the pair of you were making love and had either, just cum or were about to.

'Fuck it,' I thought, 'I've hit the jackpot,' as I watched you unravel your bodies but stay kneeling looking at me and what a sight that was? There seemed to be tits all over the place.

"Oh shit, sorry mum, I didn't mean to er, um interrupt anything."

Jayne.

"Jack what are you doing?" Sam gasped as I watched your eyes roam across our bare bodies.

I looked at you and immediately my gaze was drawn to your boxers and yes, you were tenting them as your erection grew. I didn't know what to think or do. Obviously, I wasn't particularly embarrassed at you seeing me naked and I had hinted to you that Sam and I got it on. So, you catching us with her in my arms wasn't a massive worry for me. And I knew that you wanted to have sex with her and would enjoy seeing her naked. I couldn't, though, work out just what Sam would be thinking when she said.

"Oh Jack I am sorry, so sorry."

You replied. "Mum there's no need."

"Come here darling," she said in almost a whisper.

With your erection becoming more evident with every step, you walked the short distance from the door to the bed. Sam moved away from me to the side of the bed and held her arms out to you. You stood beside the bed and slid into her arms. With you standing and her kneeling, you were about the same height so your chest was level with her boobs and it was a hugely erotic sight to see them being squashed against you. You glanced at me. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders as if saying I have no idea what's going to happen as I saw you thrust your hips forward so that the very evident outline of your erection sank into the softness of her mumtum.

Sam cuddled you to her and stroked your hair in such a loving way. Neither of you seemed particularly embarrassed or worried about what was happening and I watched sort of mesmerised as slowly your arms went round her and you cuddled each other. It was such a loving moment that being in the wrong didn't enter the picture for there was at that moment, no wrong.

None of us spoke. It was as if we were all holding our breath and waiting for someone else to say or do something. I felt quite out of it as you and Sam stayed relatively still in each other's arm. Your arms were around her, your hands on her back, one of hers was resting on your hip on the elastic of your boxers, the other was ruffling your hair. I was a naked, kneeling onlooker and somewhat of a spare prick at a wedding!

Jack.

I couldn't believe my eyes. As I opened the door, I saw the two of you kneeling on the bed naked in each other's arms. It was like a slow-motion movie, actually similar to one of the porn jobs I watch, as you both turned to look at me. Surprisingly, mum didn't seem that embarrassed and after saying that she was sorry, which was the last thing that was needed, she sort of recovered her composure and held her arms out to me.

Obviously, I had started to harden when I first saw the pair of you and now as my naked mother held her arms out inviting me into them my cock went rigid making a large bulge in my CKs. I had got hard-ons before in front of her and even earlier tonight in bed I was pretty sure that both of you had clocked that I was erect but nothing had been said, although there were some glances. That of course made me think of the nights when dad was away and mum came to my room to say good night. Increasingly, over the past year or so, but slowly step by step that had got hornier. Recently she had not been wearing the dressing gown over the really low-cut nighty. Recently, when that gaped as she leaned forward to kiss me, she had not held it in place. Recently, when it gaped almost exposing her breasts she'd moved to encourage it further. And recently, when her boobs had been revealed she had left them uncovered for me to look at, almost inviting me to touch them, but so far, I hadn't.

But now, I could hardly believe it, those very same breasts that I had fantasised about seeing for so long, the breasts I'd suckled as a baby and the breasts that I was pretty sure you had kissed and licked were pressed against my bare chest. And fuck me did that feel good. I couldn't imagine things getting any better or, perhaps I would wake up with a raging hard on, but they did get better. Mum stroked my hair with one hand and rested the other on my hip squeezing and gently rubbing me there as I ran my hands up and down her beautifully smooth and soft back. On each downward sweep I went a little further expecting her to tell me to stop but she didn't.

My cock was so hard that it felt it was near to exploding and, I thought pushing my luck, I thrust it against her soft belly. I was expecting her to tell me to stop or give me a motherly bollocking especially as the base of it just above my balls was pressed firmly against where I imagined her clit would be. But no nothing. Well at first there was nothing but then amazingly and quite slowly she returned the pressure. Then, from the firmness of her mound up the softness of her stomach I revelled in feeling my mother returning my extreme sexual advances by squirming herself against me. That was absolutely fucking awesome, but what now?

Jayne.

I was familiar with the old saying 'feeling like a spare prick at a wedding.' And boy did I! I half sat and half knelt to one side of the bed by the pillows as my sister and her son cuddled. Incongruously, I had made love to both of them today with my sister and I being in the throes of it when you came into the room. It was like a scene from a porn movie and I had no idea what to do or what might happen now?

Obviously, I felt awkward and embarrassed and not just for myself, but also for Sam and, to a lesser extent you. But having said that I also felt aroused and excited. It was like being a voyeur and watching a scene unfold in front of me that surpassed anything I had ever seen at the cinema or even in porn movies. You were looking over Sam's shoulder straight into my eyes and I had a perfect view of the back and side of her and your hands on her. As you ran them up and down her back going ever nearer to the glorious cheeks of her near perfect ass it was as if they were on my body; I could feel them and imagine the sensations she was receiving. I watched as at the same time, she ruffled your hair and stroked your neck with one hand as she rested the other on your hip. At first that had been on the elastic waistband of the sexy, tight, white boxers but now, just a few minutes later I saw that her fingers up to the knuckles had slipped inside.

Although I had no idea how this might unfold, for some reason I thought it best that I escaped. Earlier, when Sam was confessing to me how she exposed herself to you and whilst you were asleep, she sometimes rolled the sheet or duvet back and looked at your erection, I had thought telling her that we were lovers might be a good idea. The moment for that, however, had passed and now it was too late. As reluctant as I was to be the onlooker, I couldn't bring myself to get up and walk away. I was excited by the situation and after she had just told me about her feelings for you and I knew that you wanted to have sex with her I wanted to see the situation unfold.

As I watched the pair of you becoming more comfortable with each other I tried to work out just what I could and should do. At the same time, I began to think that indeed I was the spare prick but not just at this wedding but all the time. Were you fucking me as a surrogate for her? As we had sex were you imagining it was her? As we kissed and you fondled my body were you imagining it was her? Fuck was I just a bloody lookalike my sister fuck?

"Er, um," I said quietly moving to the opposite side of the bed to where you were in each Sam's embrace. "Perhaps I should leave you two to it."

That seemed to ring a bell for both of you. Sam turned towards me exposing the front of your body to my gaze. I could hardly believe that your cock had 'escaped' somehow and I wondered if it had just happened or whether one or both of you had released it from your boxers that I noticed were rolled down a little. It looked so hard and wonderfully virile and ready to fuck. But who?

Thinking about the who sent a rush of jealousy through me and I thought. 'You should be fucking me not her.'

"No Jayne please don't go," Sam said turning, looking at me and whispering. "Come here."

I scrambled across the bed to her side. She slid her arm around me and pulled me against her so that the sides of our breasts were squashed together. Almost forgetting where we were, what was happening and that her son, my lover was so close to us with his beautifully erect cock sticking out from his boxers brushing against her stomach, I cuddled up to her. She said quietly.

"This is all of us, isn't it?"

You replied. "Yes mum, yes, it is," making me wonder what the hell you meant? Suddenly I wondered whether perhaps she knew that her son fucked his favourite auntie and that in some odd way she got off on that as she was reluctant to let you have her. God this was so fucking complicated.

Jack.

I couldn't believe that mum took me in her arms, fondled me and let me press my hard on against her. That she let me stroke her back, that her fingers slipped into the waist band of my boxers on one side, the side towards you, whilst mine, on the side away from you, slid into the waist band and pushed that down to release my cock. But more so it was amazing that she let me squeeze and caress her arse that felt so like yours.

What with the earlier wine and the cigarettes I was feeling a little light-headed and wasn't completely sure exactly what was happening. Now and then I believed it was you whose arms I was in, it was your tits against me and your hand now inside my boxers on my hip. I could hardly believe that it was my mum and not you and that you were looking on. It all seemed so incredible, so unbelievable, so out of this world that my naked mother was cuddling her near naked son as her naked sister, his aunt looked on. I kept telling myself I would wake up or something would have to give.

Then fuck me if you didn't join us. Mum and you had exchanged a few words that I didn't quite catch and then you shuffled across the bed and mum put her arm round you and pulled you against her. The three of us were all cuddled up and behind her back I managed to touch you but couldn't see where as mum's body was in the way. From my very close up position I couldn't actually get that good a view of the vision that had been in my mind so vividly and so often of the pair of you together. In fact, the view I had got as I opened the door and looked in a few minutes ago was much better. Then I saw most of both of your naked bodies from your faces down to your toes and everything in between including your bald mound and mum's hairy one that I had not seen before.

Jayne.

With the three of us cuddled up, Sam's hand now in your underpants, my left breast squashed against her right one and your arm around her body with your hand rubbing my hip, I wasn't at all sure whether this meant that things were getting out of hand or, going exactly as I would have wanted them had I have choreographed our movements.

We really are sorry Jack," Sam started adding. "Aren't we Jay?"

"Yes, yes of course we are, you weren't supposed to have caught us like that Jack," I added looking right into your eyes and raising my eyebrows as I felt your fingers sliding across my stomach.

"It doesn't matter," you mumbled.

"But darling," Sam started, pausing before going on with. "It does matter you should not have seen your mother and Aunt like that."

"No, no you shouldn't Jack," I added gripping your wrist and stopping your hand finding my clit and pussy.

"But, um er," you started and paused.

"What darling?" Sam asked.

"I liked it mum, I liked seeing you and Jayne like that," you blurted out. "And I like being like this," you went on.

"Like what?" I chipped in.

"Being with both of you like this, it's fantastic."

"Really my darling?" Sam asked.

"Yes, mum you know I like looking at you when you come and say goodnight, don't you?"

"Do you really like that love?"

"Yes, and when you look at me."

"So, you do know?"

"Yes, I sometimes pretend to be asleep when you come in so that you'll turn the duvet down and look at me."

"Oh darling I didn't know."

"I thought you did mum."

"No I had no idea, I'm sorry."

"No don't be mum I like it just as I do this."

"What do you mean by this?" I asked not sure whether I wanted our 'us' relationship to come out. Sam had taken on quite a lot after being caught in a lesbian embrace with me and admitting your good night activities. I wondered whether she was up to learning about her son and sister being lovers and that this whole thing about Sara being here was a façade. We glanced at each other a few times as it seemed to me that you might well be thinking along the same lines.

"The three of us like this, cuddling each other," you mumbled.

"You like this do you baby?" I was rather surprised to hear Sam saying in a soft cooing tone. That, of course, brought to mind her earlier admission that she would like to have sex with you.

"Yes mum, yes I do," you said grinding yourself against her and pushing your hand down my stomach and this time reaching my mound.

"And you Jayne?" She asked.

That surprised me. "Me, what about me Sam?"

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes love, yes I do," I replied honestly.

"And what about you mum, do you?" you blurted out as you slid your finger into me.

Jack.

Things were getting beautifully heavy. Mum was leading proceedings and asking the main questions making me wonder if she suspected anything about us? I didn't think she did as I was pretty sure I had not said anything, but of course you may have done either, accidentally or, in the throes of the sexual activity that had clearly just been going on between you; God I so wished I could have seen that.

It really was a fantastic situation with you and her totally naked as she cuddled both of us. You were a little behind her so my arm around her could reach you and as mum pulled me to her, ruffled my hair and caressed my hip so I could reach out and touch you without her knowing. At first you had resisted the advances of my hand but slowly you gave in and just as mum was asking if you and I liked what we were all doing I managed to get my fingers right on your clit.

And amazingly, somehow the waist of my boxers had slid down and my cock was now out of my boxers and was pressing into mum's stomach. She hadn't said anything although I thought I had heard her gasp a few times.

"Yes darling, yes, yes I do," she whispered in answer to my question.

'Fuck' I thought she does want it with me. I looked at you and raised my eyebrows. You smiled and nodded.

"But Jack you must never tell anyone and I mean anyone, ok?"

"Yes mum no of course I won't."

Jane.

With your fingers doing the loveliest things to my clit and pussy lips and hearing this amazing conversation between you and Sam, I was so worked up I could hardly keep pace with how things were developing. I wasn't sure whether you and she were nearer to doing something or whether my jumbled, slightly drunk mind was imagining that.

When she came out with. "You realise we're not lesbians don't you Jack?" I wondered where she was going with the conversation?

"Yes mum, yes I know you aren't," you said cheekily looking at me, smiling and pressing harder.

"And that Jayne and I love each other and we were expressing our love for each other?"

"Yes, I understand," you muttered.

"And darling that's what we're doing isn't it, expressing our love for each other. I do love you so much Jack."

"Yes, yes mum and I love you."

"And we both love Jayne don't we?"

"Yes, yes mum we do."

God my sister was so clever and so good with verbal communications I was thinking as your fingers started to make me cum, but I managed to suppress the mini orgasm. And then came the bombshell or was it the piece de resistance?

"So maybe now we have gone this far we should all express our love each other?"

I almost gasped when she suggested in such elegant language that we should have a threesome. Your response, though not in such an elegant style, was equally exciting and in its way as outrageously exciting.

"I thought mum, that's what we are doing."

And with that Sam kissed you and putting her arm round me pulled me into a clinch with the pair of you so that our faces were touching. One of my breasts was squashed against the side of one of hers whilst the other was firmly against your chest. So unselfishly Sam muttered to me as she continued to kiss you.

"Ok Jayne, after all, you did say you found him attractive."

Although I didn't recall saying that, but then when chatting as my mind and body reacted to a series of orgasms, recalling details is not easy, it didn't seem worth objecting. After all, it was exactly what I wanted, my cake and eat it.

Jack.

Still kissing and holding me as I pressed my cock against her, mum whispered. "Come to bed darling, come to bed and make love to Mummy."

I couldn't believe my ears and I looked at you for confirmation. Your smile, raising of your eyebrows and a nod of your head was all that I needed.

"Oh yes, yes please Mummy," I groaned loving her calling herself Mummy, it sounded just right.

I felt her hand slip into the waistband of my boxers by my right hip and start to push it down. I did the other side which was already lower than my hip and then I felt your breasts against my arm and back as you helped to push them down around my ankles so I could kick them off completely.

What a fucking winner this was I was thinking as I was naked and erect in my mother's arms with my Auntie cuddling her and me and my mother had just asked me to come to bed and make love to her! Fucking magic.

12