All Comments on 'Auntie Knows Best Pt. 06'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

5 stars all the way…

…deliciously erotic and horny tale of incest love and sex.

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

Very good, can't wait for the next installment.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I still struggle with the 1st/2nd person story telling, but the plot/narrative is as good as I've read in this genre. Looking forward to next chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

make more of jayne's world pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm with demo, it's hard to follow, i feel like I have to keep adjusting a timeline.

I may try making separate stories out of this from the different characters to see if they stand on their own. Great storytelling!

LordDeanLordDeanabout 2 years ago

I couldn't stop myself from loving each word your wrote and feeling how erotic and arousing they are.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

Yeah, the process is a little confusing at times, but that just makes me slow down my reading a little. Storyline is great and there is so much more to tell if you want. Your descriptions of the sex is very well done as is your telling of the situation between the three.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 years ago

I'm in agreement with most of the comments here regarding strength of narrative and alternating perspectives.

The writing is crisp, the sex scenes hot and superbly narrated, but the switch in perspectives is unnecessary and such a distraction, often occurring at inopportune and badly timed moments so that often I was unaware of the shift, resulting in backtracking until the name informed me where I should've begun.

Perhaps using all caps to identify the change in perspective would help in the future.

That said, its a hot story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 2 years ago

I actually like the switching of viewpoints - it enables us to enter into the feelings of everyone in the story and get an all-round feel for the love that is building and blossoming between them, so that we get all sides of this beautiful love-triangle. I think you've done a wonderful job, Jayne!

mom7764mom77649 months ago

Wow, all the comments are over a year ago,,,I can`t believe I haven`t read these before now,,,,,loved reading these,,,,very exciting read,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story and the the way it was in different perspectives. Looking forward to the next chapter! Continue on !

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

I like the alternating POVs, particularly because they show the contrast between how other people perceive Jayne -- sexy, self-confident, insouciant, irresistible -- and what she's actually feeling: conflicted, guilty, afraid what others will think, etc. Without all the details about wants and needs, it would just be another Lit story where people are always on the make and looking to jump into the sack. With them, it's a whole 'nother level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES