Auntie Knows Best Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne.

Although I had been surprised and impressed with my sister's earlier admissions about how she exposed her breasts to you and sneaked looks at your erect cock when she came to say goodnight, I was even more so now. To have the balls to suggest to her son that he have a threesome with her and me took some guts but even more were required to ask you to take her to bed and make love to her. God, this short time in Norfolk was certainly setting some new standards and boundaries.

Cuddled up against her I reached around your body to help her get your boxers off so you joined the pair of us in our naked aroused states. I could only imagine what you were thinking as we got your boxers off and you clambered onto the bed between us.

"Kiss your auntie, darling," Sam whispered. "I am sure you won't mind will you Jay?" she went on looking at me making feel terribly guilty about what we had done.

"No Sam, no not at all," I replied trying not to sound too relaxed or keen about the idea. "Ok Jack?" I said smiling as I tried to make light of this complicated situation.

"And you Jack," Sam continued being the organiser. "You don't mind kissing your beautiful auntie, do you?"

"No mum, no not at all," you said moving away from her towards me as we all knelt on the bed.

Shuffling the few feet from her to me you looked awesome. Your slim, athletic body looked fantastic in the dim light and your cock that was fully erect seemed to be leading you to me, to my body and to its rightful home. Then, amazingly I was in your arms and it was pressed against me making a huge indentation in my stomach as our mouths met and pretending that this was our first time, we kissed. Neither of us seemed able to be as tentative as first-time kissers, especially blood relative ones should be, and I felt sure that the watching Sam would work out that this was not our first kiss.

Draping my arms around your neck and thus, lifting my breasts so that when they met your chest they were at their fullest, I opened my mouth immediately and our tongues met and did that duel that lovers so enjoy. Neither of us could show the restraint that new lovers would and almost immediately we were grinding our mouths together, squirming our bodies and running our hands over the other. You were thrusting your erection at me and starting to hump me with simulated fucking movements. Surely, I was thinking, Sam will realise this is not our first time?

Jack.

Mum asked if I minded kissing you? If only she knew that I had been doing that for the past two days along with fucking you and having intense oral sex both ways. Or did she know, maybe she did, I was thinking as I took you in my arms, kissed you deeply noting your mouth was wide open and your tongue was almost down my throat? As the passion of our kiss intensified and your tits fondled and squashed themselves against my chest so I couldn't pretend that it was a first time. I pushed my cock firmly against you and began to dry fuck you. It was amazing.

I lost all sense of time and awareness of what was going on other than that I was kissing you and was holding your gorgeous naked body in my arms. Although mum had told us to do this and was sitting on the bed close to where we were kneeling in a strong embrace, she somehow had become peripheral to what we were doing and I shut her out of mind that was focused on you and when I would fuck you again.

Jayne.

Without doubt we got carried away and our kiss and fondling were far more familiar and passionate than I suspected they would be if it really was the first time. I managed to open my eyes and glance at Sam a couple of times and to my amazement she was holding her breasts in both hands and had a glazed expression on her face. 'Fuck' I thought. 'She's enjoying it, she's aroused and turned on by watching her son and sister having sex! I broke the kiss, turned my face towards her and managed to catch her gaze as she opened her eyes. I smiled. She smiled back and I raised my eyebrows enquiringly and she nodded. I wasn't sure what that meant so I took my left hand away from Jack's hip and put my arm out to her.

"Come here darling," I cooed.

She knelt and moved towards us and wonderfully Jack put his arm out as well so we both cuddled her into us.

"Ok Sam?"

"Oh yes, yes, but Jack, are you?"

"Oh mum yes I am so very, very ok," you replied turning your attention more to her than me, which was exactly where it should be.

I watched the pair of you eyeballing each other but doing nothing else. I squeezed Sam's waist trying to encourage her, but nothing happened. She was clearly too nervous, but then it is such a big thing having sex with your son so that was understandable. I gripped her hand so that my palm was on the back of hers and guided both of them between our three bodies. Blindly, I found your cock, rested her hand on it and then I closed her fingers around your cock and kissed her on the lips.

"There my darling isn't that what you want?" I whispered.

Jack.

Things were going so well. I was kissing you then mum then back to you then somehow both at the same time. You fumbled your hand between us and gripped my cock but then said to mum something about that being what she wanted. I didn't understand that until I saw your hand reaching up and stroking my face. 'Fuck it's mum's hand on my dick,' I suddenly realised.

"Oh mum, mum," I groaned.

"What darling?" Sam asked sounding rather panicky.

"Thank you, mum, thank you so much," you groaned.

Then I heard what were the most magically, erotic words I had ever heard as you said quietly.

"Sam, why don't you and Jack make love, you know you want to?"

I heard mum gasp for it seemed to me, though I realised later not to you two, that it came out of the blue. So, I intervened as best as I could for really, I was about as far as I could be out of my sexual depth.

"Oh mum," I groaned, not really knowing what that meant or what good it would do but realising that it would be fulfilling my most stimulating and fucking horny fantasy; to fuck my mum as you looked on.

"What darling?" she whispered back.

"Do you want to?" somehow slipped from my mouth as I pushed my hard on more firmly against her and gripped the slightly overfull, but nevertheless gorgeous to look at cheeks of her bum tighter. Slowly rubbing my cock in a way that was like a reverence, that I later learned from her that it was, she made me worried when she didn't at first reply, but then whispered in a croaky voice full of emotion.

"Darling you know we shouldn't, don't you?"

I grunted back. "Yes mum."

"You know that it's illegal and wrong, don't you?"

As it happened, I didn't know that it was illegal so I kept quiet and she went on.

"And no one must ever know."

I was getting a little fed up of being told this as you had stressed it several times, but I went along with her and croaked back.

"No one will mum, I won't tell a soul, I promise.

"I mean it Jack none of your mates or girlfriends, no one."

"No mum, no one will know, I'll never tell anyone."

You then chipped in with. "Just us three Jack, it'll be our secret, Ok?"

'And what a fucking secret,' I thought. Not only am I fucking my aunt but soon my mum as well.

"Yes, Aunt er, Jayne, I'll keep our secret."

Jayne.

I could hardly believe that Sam had gone for it and was agreeing to let Jack make love to her in front of me. Once more I felt pangs of jealousy but they were moderated by Sam saying.

"But Jack we mustn't leave Auntie Jayne out, had we?"

"No, no we mustn't," you mumbled looking at me and winking.

"We have to include her Jack," Sam went on. "After all she and I are sisters and lovers and it's all in the family, isn't it?"

"Oh mum, Jayne, yes whatever," you groaned.

"Then come on baby," Sam sighed, moving up the bed, lying down and holding her arms out to both of us.

I put my arms round you and kissing you on the lips I whispered loud enough for both of you to hear. "Go on Jack make love to mummy as I hold you both."

Lying on my side beside Sam, I pulled you forward and instinctively you laid on top of her. Sam opened her legs and you nestled between them as I held her hand and pulled it towards me placing it on my breast.

"Oh God mum," you groaned clearly not knowing what to do or how to proceed but, simply lying there.

"Go on baby," I whispered running my hand up and down your back and resting on your pert, beautifully shaped buttocks.

I watched with bated breath and extreme anticipation as you put your hand down between Sam's legs and, presumably as I couldn't see clearly, adjusted yourself so that your cock was at the right angle to enter her. I could almost feel Sam's excitement and expectation and I squeezed her hand reassuringly. Looking at me and smiling, she returned the squeeze and then her eyes closed tightly and her mouth opened. I looked at you and saw and felt your hips thrusting forward a little as you entered her. Sam gasped and let out a deep moan as you slid all the way up her.

"Oh mum, oh yes."

Sam responded. "Yes baby, yes darling fill mummy, make love to me."

"Oh mum, mummy, mum, yes," you groaned as you started thrusting up and down her.

I was astounded at how I felt. The atmosphere was as intense as I had ever experienced and the combination of love for both Sam and you was so strong, I felt like crying. I knew that many would say it was wrong. But that same many would have said what you and I had done was wrong, what Sam and I had done was wrong and what the three of us were doing now was wrong. And yes, in some ways they were right. But in others they were wrong. I kept asking myself, 'how could anything as beautiful and loving as you and your mother making love be wrong?' Yes, it might well be illegal but that doesn't make it wrong, just offensive to some religious zealots and members of parliament.

"Go on Jack," I found myself saying as I squeezed Sam's hand and fondled your bum.

"Yes, come on baby, make mummy cum," you groaned as you lifted your legs up and wrapped them around your son's waist. That was such a horny vision and it encouraged even more effort and deeper plunging by Jack.

I moved my face in closer and kissed Sam full on the lips. At the same time, I felt you kissing my neck and reaching round me and cupping my breast. I wasn't sure whether she was aware of this extra activity that I found to be so lovely for, I had to admit, I was feeling pangs of jealousy at you fucking her and not me.

But then Sam started to moan and sigh loudly, her body writhed and she lifted her bottom off the bed.

"Oh yes darling," she groaned. "Yes, yes, yes, its sooooooooooooooo good."

"Are you cumming mum?" I heard you moan.

"Yes baby, yes, yes I am and it's marvellous," she groaned her voice going croaky and quiet as she let a long low, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Jack.

I could hardly believe it. Here I was in my most erotic fantasy, fucking my mum, with her climaxing and I wasn't ready to cum. Whether it was nerves, excitement, that it was my mum, that you were there as well or because I had cum so much today and yesterday, I wasn't sure. But feeling in part rather deficient and in another part like a superstud, I held myself rigid inside her as she rode my cock to what sounded and seemed like a super climax for her.

"Oh baby," mum sighed. "You didn't cum did you?" she went on sounding a little miserable.

Thinking quick I told her. "I've a confession mum."

"What is it?"

"I jerked off after you came and said goodnight."

Mum giggled. "I guess as your mum love, I should be annoyed but, in the circumstances," she went on stroking your face and ruffling your hair. "I am pleased because you have something left for your Auntie don't you?"

This was just getting better and better. My mum was not only letting me fuck her but was now encouraging me to fuck you! Amazing but how the hell do we handle that? Can I get away with pretending it's our first time? How will you react? God, sex with grown-ups was fucking complicated but boy oh boy how bloody exciting was it?

Jayne.

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. My sister was actually telling her son to fuck me and how the hell do I handle that? Would I be able to resist showing it was not our first time? I wasn't sure but doubted it. But what about you? Could you? And this as she looked on after just having had sex with you. But then it was a threesome wasn't it, I thought to myself. You had caught Sam and me in the midst of making love and our cards were now on the table that we were both bisexual. We all now realised that. How the hell you hadn't cum I had no idea, will power or an emotional blockage or something physical as you had told her that you had masturbated just half hour or so before?

What I knew for sure was that we were now in one hell of a speculation bubble where, going on what had happened so far, anything could be admitted and anything could happen. Would it? Would us being lovers come out? Could the relationships, mother and son, two sisters and Aunt and nephew handle that?

12