Auntie Laura Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura accepts the consequences of her actions.
9.1k words
4.43
11.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura woke up early, She felt relieved when she realized that David had his arms around her and was holding her close. She still felt a guilt that left her uncomfortable and shameful. She fully expected to have to pay a price for her actions. The worst part was that even though David had told her that he was fine with what had happened, she still knew it was all wrong. She had stepped over the line and hopped their marriage would survive it in the end.

David didn't move as she carefully rolled away from him, trying not to wake him up.

She put on her robe and quietly closed the bedroom door behind herself. In the kitchen, she put on a pot of coffee then stepped into the living room to check on the boys. They were sprawled out on the floor sleeping.

She turned on the water in the downstairs bathroom shower and locked the door. Pulling the robe from her shoulders she hung it on the chrome hook that was usually loaded with towels from the boys.

The warm water felt good on the back of her neck. She just stood letting it massage her neck and shoulders. It ran over her breasts and dripped off her nipples. The disappointment returned when she reached between her legs and felt the hair there was matted with dried cum.

How would she ever make it up to David? Would he ever truly forgive her?

Thoughts of the boys began to roll through her mind. How wrong it all was, and it would never be the same between them. It could never happen again.

She dried herself and wrapped a towel around her head. She stood in shame as she pulled her robe around herself and tied the terry cloth belt around her waist. How could she possibly face the three of them today.

She walked slowly back into the kitchen with her dead down. She poured herself a cup of coffee. Looking around, Laura pulled a chair from the table and sat down. She held the warm mug in both hands, smelling the steam that gently rose up from it.

Thomas strolled in, "Mmmm, I smelled the coffee, it smells so good!" he said as he pulled a cup from the cupboard. Laura listened to the sound of a spoon stirring. She knew it was sugar, Thomas liked sugar in his coffee.

She was yanked out of her reverie when he stepped behind her and leaned over her shoulder, a kiss on her cheek and, "Good morning Auntie, love you!" he took a seat across from her. It was as if nothing had happened. At least Thomas wasn't acting any different than usual.

A few minutes later David came in. His hair wet and face shaven. The smell of his aftershave seemed a little strong but nonetheless it smelled clean. He seemed a little more upbeat than usual. He really wasn't a morning person. Then he dropped the bomb, "What's for breakfast my sweet little slut wife?" Laura's heart sank.

"I'm so sorry David, I don't know what to say." She said looking at him with pleading eyes. Thomas sat staring into his cup.

"It is what it is!" David replied. He poured himself coffee and took a seat at the table.

David smiled at Laura, "It definitely changes the nature of our relationship though, doesn't it?"

She didn't reply imeadently, wondering what he meant. Then she asked, "Do you want me to go?"

"Oh no sweetheart, the only place your going is up to the bedroom. In fact, go right now, go bring me every pair of panties you have."

She gave him a questioning look.

"Go, go bring me all your panties, chop chop. And put on that cute little yellow summer dress, the one with the butterflies on it." he sipped his coffee. His eyes seemed to be daring her to not respond.

There was something in his demeanor that she had never seen. Something told her it would be best to comply without asking questions. She sat her mug down and left the room.

David told Thomas to go wake Samuel.

Laura came back a few minutes later to find Samuel and Thomas drinking coffee with David. It was quite, not much was being said between them. She had gone through the dresser drawer and put every pair of panties she had in an empty box. She stood holding the box wondering what her husband had in mind.

He asked, "Is that all of them?"

She only nodded a yes. He motioned with his finger for her to come closer. Holding the box she stepped beside him. Samuel and Thomas watched their uncle reach under her dress. David slid his hand up until he cupped her mound. He felt silk panties covering her bottom.

"These too, take them off!"

She sat the box on the table. She felt like crying. Never had David been demanding to her, never had he told her to do anything. He had always asked. She reached under her dress and slipped the silk panties down over her butt then pushed them down and stepped out of them.

David snickered as he told her, "Go put them all in the dumpster out front, you won't be needing them any more." Laura's face flushed red, how could he do this, why?"

She gave him a questioning look. He only pointed to the front door.

Her heart beat hard in her chest, outside in front of their house as she lifted the box and let it tumble into the dumpster. She took her time, stopping to smell the morning air. She wasn't in a hurry to go back inside. When she walked back into the kitchen, she quietly put on another pot of coffee. David, Samuel and Thomas still sitting at the table.

Finally David spoke, "Sit down Laura, its time to explain how this all happened." Her heart sank with shame. She sat down with Dave and the two young men.

The boys sat in silence. The expression on their faces clearly showed that they were nervous.

David, between sips of coffee asked Laura, "Tell me how this all started and how long its been going on."

She sat contemplating a moment, then began talking, "It started last Saturday, when you guys were in the garage changing the oil in Samuel's pickup." She paused a moment, not wanting to embarrass Samuel. She decided it would be best to just come clean on all of it. Maybe David would understand and forgive her. Maybe, just maybe he would forgive her one day.

"When I went out to ask what you all wanted for dinner, Samuel's legs were sticking out from under the truck. The leg of his shorts was open, I could see everything and I couldn't get it out of my mind. It just happened." She looked at Samuel, "I'm sorry!" she apologized.

David said, "You boys go shower and get ready for practice, you know how upset coach Lawrence gets when your late. You're Auntie will make us some breakfast." They both left the room without any hesitation, they were glad to leave the conversation.

When they had left the room David, again motioned for Laura to come close. She stepped close, thinking she should just go pack a few things and leave. Maybe go to her mothers house for a few days.

David smiled as he again reached under her dress. She stood still as his hand slid up the inside of her thigh until his hand was on her mound. She closed her eyes when she felt a finger slip between her lips and without much rubbing it was pushed into her pussy. His thumb rubbing over her clit. He started talking, "Look at me Laura!" she opened her eyes and met his.

"This was your doing Sweetheart, it can't be undone. It was wrong! We can't call it incest because there is no blood relationship. So, I had three choices, number one, divorce." Laura swallowed hard. "Two, put a stop to it all and try to live with it, spending the rest of my life wondering if it still goes on behind my back. Or three, accept it all, let you and the boys enjoy fucking each other and join in on the fun myself. So, from this point on you will make yourself available to me and the boys. What I'm saying is that this pussy is to be offered anytime, any place. Never will you deny any request from us, and, your free to fuck them whenever you want." she only nodded.

"Good! I've already talked to the boys, I gave them full rights. Also this opens the door and gives me the right to fuck your little sister." Laura swallowed again, and again she only nodded. The thought of David fucking Terry was hard to imagine. She was only a couple years older than the boys. Laura's step sister from an unplanned pregnancy from her mother's second marriage. None the less, Laura had helped raise her. They were very close. Yet after what she herself had done how could she argue the point.

The finger in her pussy slowly pulled out. David rubbed the wetness over her asshole. He grinned and said as he continued rubbing, "They know this is off limits, its mine!" Her body was starting to betray her. The finger playing over her pucker and David's thumb still rubbing her clit was starting to send shivers up her spine. She parted her legs and let her eyes close. "Look at me sweetheart, I'm not finished talking." She looked back at her husband, her eyes met his, he was smiling.

He said as he began working his finger into her ass. "Its ok love, it was getting a bit boring between us anyway. Beside that, I've always thought your little sister was hot, you won't mind if the boys and I fuck her would you?" Laura didn't answer.

Samuel walked in before she could reply. David continued fingering her ass and rubbing her clit under her dress as if they were the only two in the room. Standing, he pulled the dress over her head and left her standing nude.

She glanced at Samuel feeling embarrassed at the way he looked her up and down, pausing an extra moment to look at her breasts. David leaned down and kissed her nipple.

She glanced over at Samuel. He was sipping his coffee. Samuel mouthed the words, "I love you auntie!" he winked at her, as if to say, "Everything will be okay!"

It seemed David had the morning planned. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Laura. He kissed her the way he had when they first met. It was passionate, loving and soft. He whispered in her ear. "I love you sweetheart, I want you to enjoy yourself too." He slipped his hand back between her legs. His finger went directly to her anus. He said as he rubbed over it. "I think the boys would like to fuck you before they leave. They have football practice in an hour. Maybe it would be best if you just bend over the table here and give them a little pussy. Then you can make us all breakfast so they can be on their way." He turned her around and said in a voice that wasn't a request. "Put your hands on the table, bend over and spread your legs." She did as he said. Once her hands were on the edge of the table, she stepped back and widened her stance. Her bare breasts hanging below her. Just then Thomas came walking in. He stopped and stared for a moment then smiled.

Laura's embarrassment faded a little and she managed a slight snicker to herself when David said. "Chop Chop boys, your Auntie needs a little cock before you get any breakfast, if you want to eat than you better get busy, you can't expect her to cook and clean up after you for nothing!" It seemed to take the pressure off everyone.

Samuel was as hard as a rock and Laura was wet from David playing with her. She was feeling like maybe it would all be okay eventually. Samuel stepped behind her. She felt him sliding the head of what she considered a gorgeous young cock between her moist lips. He wasted no time. She held tight onto the edge of the table. She closed her eyes and arched her back, pushing her pussy out to give him full, unobstructed access. Samuel watched his veined cock sink into his auntie's cunt while his brother and uncle David watched. He heard her moan her approval as she widened her stance even more. He watched his uncle Dave pull a chair up beside Auntie and take a seat. All he could think was how fucking warm and wonderful it felt inside her. He began slowly sliding in and out of her while holding her hips. She felt him growing harder inside her, he began fucking faster. Laura felt his balls bouncing off her clit. Her large breasts swinging under her.

David leaned close and began talking into her ear. It sent her over the top.

"This is so fucking hot sweetheart! Watching the boys enjoy that sweet little cunt of yours, it's making me so fucking hard, knowing that they are both going to cum in you. Does it feel good sweetheart? Knowing that they are both going to fill your little cunt with their cum first thing in the morning? You do want them to cum in you, don't you?"

Samuel was beginning to grunt every time he slammed into her. She turned to look at David, with a pleading look, her face distorted, she answered, "Yes."

"Yes what my love"

"Yes, I want them to cum in me!"

David smiled. He began pinching her nipples, first one then the other as they swung back and forth, faster and faster as Samuel picked up the pace, she could tell he was getting close. Looking past her husband she noticed Thomas stroking his cock, waiting his turn.

Samuel literally slamming into her with a force that was rocking her forward now. All of a sudden it all stopped, except how tight he was gripping her hips, it was painful now, his strong fingers pulling her onto his cock, holding her onto it. She felt it stop moving, it seemed to be growing bigger, it began pulsating, then jerking and twitching in her cunt, she closed her eyes and let her mouth fall open. Samuel snorting and grunting like some animal. She felt hot cum pumping deep into her womb. He held on tight, as the hot blasts slowly subsided, finally slowing to a stop. The frantic pulsing in her slowly turning to gentle twitching. The sounds that were coming from his throat turned to sounds of grateful moaning. He finally let go of her hips and slowly pulled out of her. Only to be replaced be his twin brother.

David watched the surprised look on her face as Thomas shoved into her slippery hot cunt in one push. He felt bigger to Laura. The fierce fucking resumed. He was already so horny from watching that he had no patience. Uncle David had told them both that he expected them to fuck her hard and as often as they wanted. Thomas used her warm slippery cunt. He was fucking at a different angle than Samuel had. Laura was up on her toes and still Thomas was picking her up off the floor with his cock every time he thrust into her.

She began to convulse, it was impossible to hold on to the table. She reached for David but only fell forward, putting her hands out to catch herself. Thomas, holding her waist ripped into her like an unstoppable freight train. She was getting brutally fucked, her hands on the floor and feet dangling below her. Her world began to fade. The orgasms thundering through her body were nonstop. She felt the monster in her cunt pulsing. The pounding slowed to a last few jerks. She looked under herself, between her hanging tits to see cum dripping from his nut sack onto her kitchen floor. Thomas held her twitching body, legs still dangling, holding her impaled on his cock. His trembling legs began to give way. They both dropped to the floor Thomas with his auntie Laura in his lap. Both panting and covered in sweat.

David let them catch their breath before saying "Good job boys! But you don't have time for breakfast now, you better get going so your not late."

Both boys looked up at the clock on the wall at the same time. "Shit, were already late!" They scrambled out the door.

Laura sat on the floor, her pussy felt swollen and hot.

David reached down to help her up. She took his hand and slowly stood up on wobbly legs. "I'll have two eggs, over easy and bacon with toast, naked." He said as he poured himself another cup of coffee then sat back down at the table. He grinned when he noticed cum running down his wife's leg as she stood naked at the cook stove. Cum occasionally dripping from between her legs onto the floor.

Laura wasn't surprised to see her husband stroking his cock at the table. She couldn't remember seeing him take his pants off.

As she sat the plate in front of him, he said, "Thank you!" He scooted his chair closer to the table.

Still in a daze, Laura poured out her cold coffee and filled her cup with fresh. She started to sit on a chair but David, between bites told her, "Get on the table, I want to watch you finger yourself while I finish my breakfast."

She stood unmoved, not knowing how to react. Never had David requested anything close to what he had just said. She stood with a blank stare in her eyes. He set his fork down and stood up. He picked her up and flung her up on the table like a sack of potatoes. "I said I would like to watch you finger yourself while I finish my breakfast. Now sit down, face me, open your legs and finger yourself." His tone was stern, it wasn't a request. She wondered if he had been playing the good guy for the benefit of the boys when in reality he was filled with anger and resentment.

She slowly turned to face him as she sat on the table. She felt embarrassed as she drew her knees up then let them fall open.

"Closer! Scoot closer!" he demanded.

Her heart beating faster, she scooted closer.

"More!" he said.

She scooted her butt closer to him, his plate now between her thighs. He picked up a piece of bacon and took a bite.

Laura slowly reached between her legs with one hand. He grinned and nodded his approval. She slipped a finger between her swollen labia as she looked into his eyes. His smile grew bigger as she crooked her finger and slipped it deeper into her slippery pussy.

She kept her eyes locked on his, knowing now that he wanted a show, a show of submission. He looked down at her hand, taking another bite of bacon. She began slowly finger fucking herself. Something about it was erotic to her. Was it the submissiveness of doing something that she would never have done before? Was it the erotic fact that she was sitting naked on the kitchen table, legs open wide, fingering herself inches from her husband's breakfast plate and he was enjoying it?

She watched him holding his bacon. His other hand slipped off the table, obviously he had grasped his cock again and began stroking himself. He finished the bacon, picked up the plate and set it off to the side. Without a word he stood, grasped the calves of both her legs and pulled her until her butt hung slightly over the edge. Their eyes now locked on the others. Both knowing the other was masturbating for the others pleasure. It went on for several minutes.

David smiled, "I want to fuck that gorgeous ass again!" he whispered.

Without any hesitation Laura raised up, she turned around and slid from the table. She leaned forward and laid across the table with her feet on the floor. The polished wood felt cool on her breasts as she laid down on them. She lowered her head down on her crossed arms and moved her feet apart. She waited, she could feel his eyes devouring her butt. Finally his hands pulled her cheeks apart and he stepped closer.

David stood looking at the glistening wetness that had leaked from his wife's cunt and tricked across her dark puckered anus while she fingered herself. He slipped his cock into her pussy to get it wet. Both were surprised at how tight it was. She was obviously swollen from the early morning fucking she had received.

Laura closed her eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to relax as the hard cock slipped from her pussy, knowing her husband was going to butt fuck her. She felt the soft head rubbing over her asshole. David slowly pushed forward

He pushed harder, then harder yet. Laura relaxed her sphincter muscle and felt the soft head slipping past the tightness. It was the hardness of his shaft that opened her up.

Laura instantly felt her cunt contract, it began pulsating, sending tiny bolts of electric shocks up her spine. David felt her muscles constricting, squeezing him then releasing and squeezing again. He forced it deeper into the tightness.

Laura gasped. He pulled out only a tiny bit then she felt him force it in deeper. A new pain began to burn in her. Her cunt began to spasm. She knew she was on the verge of exploding into ecstasy. Why had they never done this? Why did it feel so good? The cock dug deeper into her, stretching her.