Auntie Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A high pitched scream escaped her lips, she began to tremble from head to toe. The orgasm exploded, thundering through her like she was being electrocuted. She clamped down on the cock. Her body trembled.

David wasn't gentle, he brutally shoved the rest into her. He began fucking the trembling body fast and hard with no concern for Laura. She splay her fingers wide, whimpering in lustful pain as her body continued to shake and winch, involuntarily trying to escape the wonderful pain in her ass that relentlessly hurled one orgasm after another through her body. Her world began to go dark. She never heard David grunting, she didn't feel his cock spewing deep in her ass. She only felt the uncontrollable orgasms that shook her world, eventually taking her breath away.

David continued to fuck the convulsing body until he himself collapsed and dropped to his knees. Laura right behind him landed on top of him.

They both lay on the kitchen floor until their breathing returned to normal.

Finally David spoke. "We should get you cleaned up. I'm sure the boys will be back in an hour or so, probably ready for a shower, some food and more of their auntie. We wouldn't want to disappoint them, would we?

The thought of more sex didn't really interest Laura at the moment. Her ass hurt and where they all had been gripping her hips was sore. Her pussy still felt hot and tender.

She got up with David, they both went to the bathroom in their bedroom and stepped into the shower. David was nice but something was different. He was quieter than normal. When he did say something it was with an authoritative attitude, unlike his normal carefree nature.

As they were drying off, he told Laura. "let's have a barbecue this afternoon, I'll grill burgers. Invite Terry."

Laura swallowed hard. She wondered if Terry would be up for what David had in mind. Probably not, she decided.

They heard the television. Samuel and Thomas had returned and were obviously killing zombies again. "You better go make some lunch. Put on a loose summer dress." David told her.

Again, it wasn't a request. She wondered how long he would keep doing that.

Surely he wasn't recovered and wanting more sex already. Although, she wasn't so sure about Samuel and Thomas. As Laura slipped the same yellow dress over her head, no panties and to hot for a bra, she knew in her heart that she was getting in deeper and deeper. Their relationship would never be the same as it was before he had stood watching her grinding on Samuel's gorgeous cock and letting Thomas jack off in her mouth.

She couldn't blame David for being heartbroken and pissed off. Why didn't he just ask her to pack her stuff and leave?

Laura called her sister Terry while cooking bacon for BLTs. Terry sounded excited to spend the afternoon with her big sister and David. Terry had spent a lot of time with Samuel and Thomas growing up. Being two years older than the twins, she had always considered them more like her little brothers. Terry and Thomas had always been close.

Terry asked Laura if she could bring anything to the barbecue.

"I can't think of anything but I'll let you know."

Laura pushed the call-end button, threw some sandwiches together and took them into the living room where the boys and David were taking turns killing zombies. David asked her to bring him a beer as he sat watching and waiting his turn.

Laura went back into the kitchen. She opened two bottles, as she took a sip of one she turned to see David bringing his empty plate to the sink.

He said, without looking at Laura. "I told the boys to sweep off the deck and clean the grill. They will be busy mowing the lawn and picking up for a bit. Come with me!" He didn't say where they were going and with the mood he had been hiding from the boys, Laura didn't ask.

She followed her husband when he took her by the arm and headed out the front door.

Her heart sank a little as she stood watching a garbage truck emptying their dumpster. It was when the contents had tumbled out of the dumpster and fallen into the back of the truck that she felt an empty feeling. All her panties were gone now.

David, tugging her arm walked to his pickup.

She pulled the thin, yellow cotton dress down over her knees as soon as she was in the passenger seat of David's truck. The thought of going out in public in the thin, cotton dress with no bra and no panties made her uncomfortable. Yet she didn't ask where they were going.

They didn't speak much as they made their way across town. Her pulse quickened when the truck parked directly in front of the only adult store in town. David said nothing as he got out, walked around and opened her door. He took her by the arm and led her through the door and into the store. Laura was flabbergasted. She had never set foot in a place like this.

David still holding her arm walked straight to the counter. There was a goth looking woman at the counter. David didn't give the woman time to greet them. "I'm looking for some butt plugs and lube!"

The woman smiled, she only pointed to a wall on the far side of the room. David turned, pulling Laura by the arm he made his way thru display cases and shelves of dildos, floggers, cuffs and so much stuff that she had no idea what they were.

David paused at a shelf that held bottle after bottle of lubes and other stuff. He picked up a bottle of lube and glanced at the label. He handed it to Laura and tugged on her arm. They found a wall of shelves in the back. Laura stood gawking wide eyed. There were butt plugs of every color under the sun. They were arranged in size from left to right. "How could anyone use something the size of the hulk's fist?" she wondered in awe.

David waved for the woman at the counter to come. Laura stood in silent embarrassment as the woman smiled and ask, "May I help you?"

David, looking at the woman and still holding Laura's arm like a mother would hold a child's in a glass shop. "This young lady needs a butt plug, any suggestions?"

"Will this be her first?"

"Yes, she's a bit tight!" he replied as if it was nothing new to be shopping for butt plugs. Laura's face was flushed bright red.

"Well; maybe this would be a good place to start." The woman replied as she reached up and pulled down a black box. She folded the lid open to reveal a set of four in bright orange butt plugs in graduated sizes.

David looked it over and agreed.

The woman looking at Laura, asked. "Is that lube for your plugs?" Laura only shrugged her shoulders.

"Yes!" David answered for her.

The woman smiled, "let's trade it for something that won't degrade the silicone plugs." She held out her hand. Laura gave her the bottle.

David, almost dragging Laura by the arm followed the woman.

"This is really nice stuff!" the woman handed David a bottle.

"Thank you!" he said politely.

"Will there be anything else?" the woman asked.

"I think this will do!" David said, looking around at all the stuff.

The woman, with a slight smile, "Well; we are having a sale on all of our remote controlled, internal vibrators. They are the big thing these days!"

"Show me!" David replied. They followed her through the store and back to the counter. The woman knelt down behind the counter and sat two boxes up on top. Standing back up, she opened one box. "This is our biggest seller!"

David and Laura stood watching as she talked. "it comes pre charged. Its controlled with an app for your phone. Android or apple."

Laura, embarrassed as she could ever remember being, was looking at a pink, egg shaped ball with what looked like a tail on it.

The woman smiled, "I guarantee it will be a lot of fun, not to mention, it can send any woman into another world. It can be controlled with Bluetooth up to fifty feet or over Wi-Fi from half way around the world.

David picked it up, looking at it for a moment. "I'll take it!" he told the girl. He handed it to Laura, "Put it in your pussy!" he said.

"Here? Now?" Laura asked.

"Would you rather I put it in for you right here, right now?" he asked.

She held out her hand. David gave it to her and turned to the woman behind the counter.

He asked. "What's the name of the app?" as he unlocked his phone.

Laura had pulled her dress high enough to reach under it. The door opened and another couple walked into the store. Laura dropped her dress and stood there with the pink vibrating egg in her hand.

"I said put it in!" David barked at her.

Laura set the egg on the counter, "Just take me to my mother's house." She said in a meek voice.

David leaned close and whispered in her ear. "Your not going anywhere. Now put the damned thing in that sweet little pussy or I'll do it for you."

She could tell by the way he said it that he wasn't kidding. She watched the other couple walk past them. They weren't paying any attention to her. She picked up the egg and reached up under her dress. Raising one leg, she worked the egg into her pussy.

David turned his attention back to the clerk.

She helped him download the app then explained how it worked. David turned it on. Laura gasped and reached to brace herself on the counter. The woman smiled.

He turned it off. David opened the box and took out a small butt plug and handed it to Laura. She gave him a pleading look as she took it. He said nothing as he opened the bottle of lube. Laura stood holding the plug. She watched David drip lube on the tip. "Put it in!" he said.

Her eyes begging him not to make her do that. He glared at her. Laura slowly lifted her dress again. Bending over a little, she reached between her legs. The lube was cold as she smeared it across her anus. She closed her eyes and began twisting and wiggling it into her ass. Her mouth dropped open when it finally slipped into her.

David turned the vibrating egg back on then handed the girl his credit card. Laura reached for the counter again. David played with the control on his phone as the woman rang up the total and charged his card.

The woman grinning at Laura, handed David his card then put the box and lube in a bag.

Laura's legs were starting to twitch. He turned it off, took her hand and headed for the door. Back in the pickup, he turned the vibrating egg back on low speed. He said, as he was pulling back onto the road. "Don't take them out without permission. I want your horny little cunt and ass to get all the attention they need. You wanted to fuck so your going to fuck,,, a lot!"

On one hand Laura was feeling bad, knowing that David was hurt and upset with her. But on the other hand, his being so open and demanding was kind of a turn on. The egg vibrating in her pussy and the plug in her butt were sending tiny orgasms through her body.

David blew her mind as he drove home. He smiled at Laura and said. "I'm not angry sweetheart. In fact I'm really happy that I caught you last night. As strange as it may sound, I don't think I ever had an orgasm as intense as I did last night. I could feel Samuel cuming in your pussy at the same time I was cuming in your ass. It was erotic as fuck!" He grinned and said, "Its all making me want to watch you getting fucked again, I liked it!"

Laura noticed Terry's car in the driveway as they got close to the house. Terry was just getting out of her car.

Terry noticed David's pickup coming down the road so she waited for them. They exchanged hugs and all seemed normal. Terry was cute in her summer balloon pants, halter top and flip flops. Her short Auburn hair and sun glasses.

Then David snickered and said as he looked at Terry, "Watch this!" Laura glared at him as he held his phone. Her eyes begged him not to do it.

"What is it?" Terry asked as she leaned close to him, thinking he was going to show her a picture or something.

"It's an app that controls a vibrating egg that your sister has in her pussy."

Laura gasped and reached to brace herself on the fender of the truck as the egg went from a soft vibration to an intense vibrating that was bouncing off the butt plug inside her. Her knees instantly began shaking, her mouth dropped open and her eyes rolled back.

Terry watched in amazement, unable to say anything as she watched her sister began to shudder from head to toe. David turned it off. He giggled and handed his phone to Terry. "just move your finger across the screen, drag that pink dot up and down, the higher you move it the more intense the vibration. Terry watched Laura trying to regain her composure. She touched the pink dot.

Laura began laughing, "Don't Terry! Please, not here where the neighbors can see." Her face was red.

Terry grinned a devious grin, she moved the pink dot slowly up the screen and watched her sister's eyes roll back again. Laura's body began to convulse, she slowly dropped to her knees beside the truck, her hand reaching between her legs. Terry moved her finger back down then she began moving it in circles. David and Terry watched Laura twitching and gasping for a breath as she begged Terry to stop with her hand waving at her.

Terry started laughing as she played with the remote control. Finally she turned it off and handed it back to David. Laura had a look of horror on her face as she stood up and started walked toward the front door on wobbly legs.

As soon as she stepped through the door she pulled her dress up, reached between her legs and pulled the pink egg out of her pussy. Knowing it was out was instant relief. But her pussy was still pulsating. Clear liquid oozing from between her lips and running down her leg. An occasional twitch rippled up her spine. She made her way to the bathroom. After she regained her composure, Laura pulled the plug from her butt. She noticed beads of sweat on her face in the mirror as she washed both the egg and plug. Leaving them on the vanity she stepped into the shower.

"Are you okay?" Laura heard Terry asking.

"I'm fine! Just give me a couple of minutes to recoup."

Terry picked up the egg to check it out. She giggled as she inspected it. How could something that size do what she had just witnessed?

A knock on the bathroom door, it was David. Terry opened the door and took the bag that David handed her. He left.

Terry opened it to find the other butt plugs and bottle of lube. Something about all of it was making her wet. She wondered why Laura had never said anything about them being into toys. Laura stepped out of the shower to find her little sister holding the pink egg with a big smile on her face.

Laura said as she reached for a towel, "Oh my Gawd, that thing can really rock your world!"

"I see that!" Terry answered.

"Its clean, you should try it out, fucking amazing!" Laura said.

"Maybe some other time." Terry snickered.

"No, really, just check it out, its unbelievable!" thoughts of watching Terry getting fucked by David and the boys didn't seem so bad now. In fact the idea was turning Laura on.

Laura opened the door and hollered at David, "Sweetheart, bring me your phone please."

He knew what was going on and it made his cock twitch. The thought of fucking Terry had haunted him for a couple of years. He winked at Laura as he reached through the slightly open door and handed her his phone. Laura touched the pink dot at the bottom of the screen. The egg began to vibrate in Terry's hand, she started laughing as she reached down and touched it to her clit through her baggy, balloon pants.

"Turn it up a little." Terry giggled.

Laura handed Terry the phone. She turned and began drying her hair with the towel, her back to Terry. Laura didn't want to embarrass her and ruin the moment.

Terry sat the phone on the vanity. Watching her sister in the mirror, she pressed the egg to her clit, reached over and touched the pink dot then began slowly dragging it up the screen. The vibration was exquisite to say the least. She let her eyes close. The presence of her sister began to fade.

At twenty years old and having had several boyfriends, Terry loved sex but never really talked about it with her sister. The desire to shove the vibrating egg in her pussy was overwhelming now that it had caused her clit to harden. "Oh my Gawd! I see what you mean!" she said without opening her eyes.

"Oh, that's nothing! You should feel it inside with a butt plug in your butt. Its un-fucking believable!" Laura turned around. "Hang on a second!" she said as she picked up the phone and slid the pink dot to the bottom of the screen.

Terry opened her eyes. She watched her sister take a small butt plug from the box. Laura dripped some lube on it and handed it to her little sister. "Don't be embarrassed, you have to check it out!"

The attention her clit had just received had left her wet and so close to getting off. Laura turned around and wrapped the towel around her head. She pulled a light, cotton summer dress from the hook on the door. Terry eyed the glistening plug. She lifted one foot and put it up on the toilet seat. Pulling the elastic waistband of her panties out with one hand she reached behind herself. The lube was cool as she touched the tip to her anus. She squatted slightly and began twisting and wiggling the tip of the plug into her ass. Her head tipped back as she pushed it in. A smile spread across her face, it actually felt good. She reached for the egg, anxious to feel it vibrating on her clit again. She pushed her hand into the front of her baggy, balloon pants and rubbed it over her clit a couple of times before slipping it between her slippery lips. Terry let her eyes close again as she pushed the egg into her pussy. It slipped in with a pop.

Opening her eyes she reached for the phone but it was gone.

Laura stood grinning, "Are you ready?" she asked as she touched the pink dot.

Terry's mouth dropped open, "Oh fuck! That's fucking amazing!" she said in a whisper.

Laura began slowly sliding the pink dot up the screen. Terry dropped her foot off the toilet seat and reached for the vanity to steady herself. As the dot slid higher, Terry dropped her head, her fingers began to grasp the edge of the counter top. Her mouth dropped open as she felt an intense orgasm quickly building. It all stopped.

"Come with me!" Laura said as she dropped the towel on the floor and opened the door.

Terry, wide eyed said, "I can't go in there with David, its embarrassing!"

"Its not just David Sis, its Samuel and Thomas too. David caught me and the boys playing around last night. They all fucked me silly and David is okay with it. We all want you to join us for some family fun!"

Laura began sliding the pink dot in a big circle on the screen. Terry began to tremble. She felt the muscles in her cunt contacting, squeezing the egg. An electrical shock shot up her spine. Thoughts of David, Samuel and Thomas fucking Laura thundered through her mind.

The rumble In her pussy vibrating her G-spot and the egg against the plug through the thin membrane was making her butt hole quiver. Thoughts of Thomas flashed through her mind. She had never spoken of her secret desire to sleep with him.

Laura took her finger off the phone, she grinned and said, "I promise they won't disappoint you. Let's go see how the afternoon plays out.

She left the vibration on its lowest setting. Terry's body began to relax. The two girls left the bathroom and made their way into the kitchen where Laura pulled a couple of cold beers from the refrigerator. She opened one and handed it to Terry before opening one for herself. Terry was feeling a little confused about everything but between the gentle vibrating in her pussy, the feel of the plug in her butt and thoughts of Thomas, she confessed to herself that getting fucked by more than one man was getting the better of her.

They went outside where David and the boys were sitting at the table on the deck. The grill was smoking and classic rock played in the background. Thomas smiled when he saw Terry, he stood up and gave her a hug.