Auntie Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and Terry sat at the table with the three guys. Terry began to relax even more as they all joked and sipped cold beers. Laura grinned at Terry as she nonchalantly played with David's phone. She didn't ever turn the vibration up high but just enough variations to keep herself on edge. They had a nice meal then decided to go inside because it was getting uncomfortably hot outside.

The boys started playing video games. David gave Terry a loving hug and whispered in her ear, "I hope we haven't made you uncomfortable, but as I'm sure you know by now, Laura and I have changed the nature of our relationship. I'll come clean and be honest with you. I really enjoyed watching Thomas and Samuel fucking your sister. I had never seen her cum as hard as she did last night. Terry, I hope you will join us all for a little family fun. The boys don't know so it's your call."

He leaned back and smiled at her, looking into her eyes he whispered, "I've wanted to taste your little pussy for awhile now. You've grown into such a gorgeous young woman I just can't help myself."

Laura was watching David talk to Terry out of the corner of her eye. She was pretty sure he was trying to make Terry comfortable. She began playing with the pink dot again.

Terry was beyond horny, her cunt fluttered, wetness seeped from her. To be honest she was more than ready to strip naked and fuck right then and there. Looking up into David's eyes she said nothing as her hand reached down and began rubbing his cock through his pants. She raised up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his..

Laura sat the phone on the sofa as she moved to the floor between the boys. She giggled as she slipped her hand up Samuel's leg and cupped his scrotum. Thomas turned to see David and Terry kissing.

David slipped his hand under the waistband of her baggy, balloon pants. Terry raised one leg and offered her pussy. He knelt down and worked the baggy pants over her hips then stood back up. Terry raised her arms and let him pull her halter top over her head. She unclasp her bra and dropped it on the floor. She stood naked with only the pink mouse tail hanging out of her pussy. Thomas watched his uncle pick Terry up and drape her over the back of the sofa face up. Her beautiful young breasts fell toward her face, her butt perched high on the back of the sofa. David gently pushed her legs apart. Thomas watched his uncle gently pull the vibrating egg from her pussy. He dropped it on the sofa, leaned down and began kissing her clit.

Thomas felt his cock instantly grow hard. He had jacked off a hundred times thinking about fucking Terry. He looked at his auntie holding Samuel's cock, stroking him and kissing his balls.

Terry couldn't remember ever being this wet, this horny. Never had she felt a need to fuck the way she felt now.

With her head hanging off the seat cushion she smiled at Thomas and seductively licked her lips. Thomas accepted the invitation. He stood up and slipped his sports shorts off. Naked he stepped close to Terry with his cock at full attention as he stroked himself. With only a smile she opened her mouth. He stood a moment then knelt beside her. He held her head and lifted it. Holding her head up,Thomas kissed her, their tongues danced. He whispered, "Good lord, your gorgeous!"

She reached for his cock, tugging on it, she said, "Can I have this?"

David's fingers gently pulled her young labia apart. His cock involuntarily jumped up several times. After taking a good long look at the beautiful, tiny cunt he pushed his tongue into her tight hole, making her moan into Thomas's mouth. She gasped when she felt David pull her butt cheeks apart. He continued licking her clit and pushing his tongue into her. But now he was gently fucking her with the butt plug too. It was unknown territory to her but it was sending ripples of pure pleasure up her spine. She knew the nastiness had only begun.

David paid attention to her every move. It had become obvious that her attention was mostly on Thomas. David knew this was only the beginning, there would be plenty of time to fuck Terry. Fact be known, he was anxious to watch Thomas rip into her little cunt the way he had Laura.

Laura turned to see what the other three were doing. A tinge of jealousy crept through her mind as she saw her little sister draped over the sofa with her butt held high, David devouring her young pussy while Thomas kissed and caressed her face.

She turned her attention back to the big, throbbing cock that had started a landslide of changes to her relationship with her husband. Inside she knew that things would never be the same as they were a couple of days before. David had already become more sexually demanding, less intimate. She knew he still loved her but something was different.

David pulled himself away from the delicious little pussy, he stood up and stepped back. Still holding her legs high he devoured the sight of her gorgeous body. He smiled at Thomas, with a tilt of his head he motioned for Thomas to come up.

Thomas gave Terry one last kiss then stood up. He straddled Terry's head with his knees on the sofa. His cock and balls above her face he leaned forward to look at her pussy. David lost view of the little, pulsing cunt as Thomas began licking it.

Terry grasped the dripping cock. She felt her pussy clinch as a warm tongue plunged into her hole. She opened her mouth and raised her head. Thomas felt her suck one of his balls into her mouth, her lips closed around it, her warm tongue playing with one then the other.

David watched Samuel lay back on the plush carpet. He raised his hips and let Laura pull his shorts down his legs.

David watched his wife mount the young stud. Her head tipped back the moment she took the swollen, purple head. On her knees she slowly lowered herself until she had taken all nine inches of the veined cock that had consumed her thoughts for days. Samuel cupped both her full breasts with his strong hands, nipples gently kneaded between his fingers and thumbs. Laura squeezed the big cock and slowly raised up. Relaxing her cunt muscles she swallowed it again, she squeezed it hard and raised again pulling on it. Then she swallowed it again.

David turned and left the room. He found the lube in the bathroom. When he returned Thomas and Terry had moved to the floor. Laura was sitting on Samuel. She was grunting with every grinding motion. Her cunt gyrating in circles then clenching and pulling on it, milking it. She was totally unaware of anything other than the wrist sized cock that filled her completely.

David grinned to himself as he knelt down behind his wife. After reaching around her and fondling her breasts for a moment, he poured some lube on his fingers, reached down and spread it over her anus. Laura leaned forward and put her hands on the floor, she arched her back and offered him full access. David began poking slick lube into her ass with a finger. First one then two. He poured a little more between her crack and watch it run down. Laura wanted to feel his cock up her ass again. She wiggled her butt.

David poured a little lube into his hand then smeared it the full length of his cock. He scooted closer. Laura stopped moving and held still when she felt the soft, warm head kissing her tight, dark hole. She arched her back more, silently asking for all of it.

Terry, with her knees held high and parted wide, watched Thomas's upward curved cock poised at her tight entrance, the dripping head nestled between her lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her heels on his lower back, she raised her butt, her heels pulled down. Her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled back as she opened up. Thomas was forcing his cock into the tightest cunt he had ever felt. They both felt tissue giving way. Tears filled Terry's eyes. The splitting pain was exquisitely wonderful as she was impaled, stretched and filled beyond her wildest dreams. She imeadently began to whimper in ecstasy.

The room was filled with the sounds of fucking.

Moans of pleasure, whimpering and mumbling, smacking sounds of sweaty skin slapping sweaty skin.

A screeching sound filled the room. It startled everyone. All movement stopped, everyone's head turned to see what had happened. Sarah, the boy's mother had dropped by. Thinking everyone was in the back yard eating, she had let herself in without ringing the door bell or knocking. She now stood in shock at the sight of her two boys. Samuel on his back with her sister-in-law riding him while her brother David knelt behind her, obviously he had his cock in her butt.

Thomas on top of his cousin, her legs and arms wrapped around him. Both grunting and whimpering like some wild animals.

Sarah, eyes wide, her hand covering her wide open mouth stood frozen in place. She turned and scurried out of the house like a little rat as everyone else was a bit startled. Laura started laughing. Sarah had never liked Laura and had always made it clear that she didn't think Laura was good enough for David. Not to mention she was jealous of the close relationship between Laura and the boys.

Laura would never admit it to David or the boys, but seeing the look on Sarah's face was funny. Laura giggled as she bent down and began kissing Samuel's mouth. Her tongue playing with his. She pulled back, looking into his eyes, she whispered, "Cum in me!"

It was only a couple of minutes later that she began to whimper. Samuel and David were both pumping their hot cum into her quivering body and it felt glorious!