All Comments on 'Auntie Sarina'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! I've never met or known anyone as godlike as Saint Henry and his goddess...

...Brooke. The surprise Sarina expressed at Brooke's kindness and generosity is somewhat overshadowed by Henry's warmth and affection toward her. Both seem a trifle unnatural to me.

If what they relate in the earlier story reflects their history, he should be somewhat guarded or at least cautious toward her.it hasn't been long enough for much else.

Especially with her now here sobbing all afternoon. And btw, kids are very, very perceptive. Why didn't anyone comment about all the crying at Auntie

Sarina's first visit in those little girl's lifetimes? Oops!

And if there is any doubt, Sarina's tears are regretful, but her heart seems ready to want what it should not be allowed to be near.

Oh, very well presented. No technical to take you to tast for....well, worth mentioning anyway. Oh, but it isn't a story.....yet. It is a scene or chapter from a much larger storyline. You had them briefly describe an earlier history, so now I will check to see if there is an earlier submission constituting an earlier chapter in this saga.

And I hope you will offer more.

Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
A little painfully evolved in terms of repentance and acceptance , but not out of line with the ideal

People make mistakes. There may be paragons of perfection walking on two legs but I've never met one. To me , the couple approached almost a parody of domestic bliss. Yet the ideal of forgiveness in turn for tangible repentance is not to be sneered at. If I had been talented enough to write my version of Bigguy33's concept - a few hiccups and garter snakes would have entered their Garden of Eden.

There are mixed feelings at conclusion, but overall I admire how the title character wasn't shamed or castigated. No need . She did her stretch of Purgatory and deserved to find her own oasis. Whatever that might be. Not everyone wants proverbial picket fence, house in burbs , 2.5 kids and Stepford spouse. I thank the author for sharing and enlightening to various degrees of success by my idiosyncratic standards and prejudices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There is no going back. -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amnesty is granted

Nice story. Despite what some might think, if enough time passes, and life has stopped crapping on you, it is possible to "move on" past others' failings.

If the woman who, twenty plus years ago, I would not have pissed on if she were on fire, came back into my life now, forgiveness would be easy. I have a great family, a new career I am successful at, and no reason to still be angry. Trust may be broken, but time does heal the pain of many wounds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 8 years ago
Strange

how some people think, that it is out of the ordinary to be adult and forgive. To carry a grudge for the rest of his/hers life is destructive and serve no purpose. But reading some comments to stories like this one I start to lose respect for the anonymous readers. This was a very good story.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I agree with @hansbwl...

I agree with @hansbwl...This is a very good story, told in a different way...Thank you for it...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If there was a 6

I would have given you that. You wrote the characters as if you were in each of their minds and let the readers feel the emotional journey each or them was on. No need for BTB or Revenge and no unnecessary tension... just enough emotion to make anyone feel the characters and become connected to the story. We felt as if we were on the journey with them. Very nice approach. Well Done Mate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

As a "stand-alone" this is a wonderful story. You've done a great job of establishing the characters, the happy family, the rebuilding process.

I cannot imagine them staying friends as they are now. What's to stop the old flames from returning. What's to stop history from repeating itself. Sometimes the flames of a long past lust blow harder that a current "true love".

I would love to see where a second chapter takes you.

Thanks again for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You lost me

It's nice he forgave her , but to walk into a home you left years ago and the pain you caused only to to find the new wife as forgiving as the x husband seems a stretch. Are there people or men or women who had that kind of life experience be so forgiving?...

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Killing them with kindness

Well call me jaded , but I think that Brooke and Henry are exerting the best form of revenge possible. This kind of reminded me of Jezzaz's story Words , where simple indifference was the weapon there , here it's kindness.

Sarina is having a Ebenezer Scrooge moment , seeing how her life might have been. That is the deepest cut of all. That is my interpretation anyway, and I like it.

Good job Bigguy33 . ( I hope this isn't some nefarious plot , and you're not Swingerjoe's latest non de plume. lol chuckle )

4*'s

smmhomesmmhomealmost 8 years ago
Really well done

Thanks. That was nicely executed.

5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars.

Quite good.

Very satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'll be back ...

if I see your name on another story Big Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This actually makes a lot of sense.

The first wife was an unprincipled shallow selfish slut, so who would want a woman like that for a wife and mother of your children? She eliminated herself so that he could find true love with a real woman and have a real family. They should send her a Thank You card every anniversary of the second marriage. The sad truth is that the first wife and husband would never have the quality of marriage and family that he has developed with his second wife. The first wife is simply inferior to the second wife by all measurements, and at best it would have been a mediocre wife with poorly raised children. He is better off for having suffered the loss, and the first wife will have to spend the rest of her life with the consolation that her former husband is lucky to be rid of her.

Well crafted and told; thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
restitution

repentance

remorse

regret

regeneration

repentance

rebirth

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"My friend, Kristine, was single and always going on about the great sexual experiences she had and I guess I got a little jealous." - I have no idea how things are in real life, but in the LW universe, happily married women should NOT hang out with single friends, nothing good ever comes of it!

I don't know, it's a nice story, well-written, and I can see why everyone is so forgiving and happy for each other, etc. etc., but it just seems so 'sit-com' -like, where everyone comes together at the end for a big group hug!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Was probably a long path for Henry to get where he ended up

Start off with hate and bitterness. Realize that it's self-defeating to let your feelings about the past ruin your future. Grieve for the end of what you thought you had, but realize it was probably never real in the first place. Move on to being philosophical about it and finally to indifference.

"No apology is necessary, Sarina." Because years later she's not important enough to him for it to matter, and it's not that hard to be gracious to someone who's unimportant to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too good...............

...............to be true.

Soppy pair!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This could have been a good story.

I like the premise but it's not really a story. A story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. This doesn't even have a middle.

I don't know why, so called, writers do this. Whether they think it's clever or they're simply too lazy to write a full story but in any event, this was a complete waste of time. I gave it one star for wasting my time.

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
dont buy it

i know in literotica it seems normal for wives to have threesomes and gangbangs but in real life most people aren't doing this. For him to walk in on his wife getting fucked from behind while eating another girls pussy with two other guys warming their bats up and now he just welcomes her into the family? It just doesn't ring true and quite frankly ruined the story for me lol

korba76korba76almost 8 years ago
Annony 6/20...

.. the story DID have a beginning, a middle, and an end!

Just because YOU'RE unable to wrap your pathetic imagination around it, doesn't mean that it's not there... only that you're deficient!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amends

While many interpret it as such the 12 Steps in no way suggest that the amends to be made are limited to the period in life of actual addiction. For many our "disease" manifests itself prior to even taking the first drop, just like Auntie Sarina.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Why?

I would no more welcome a diseased, rabid dog into my house than a former cheating wife. You can forgive her from a distance, but it is foolish to expose your family to her disease. Forgiving someone only means that you no longer hold a grudge against them. It does not mean continuing a relationship with them. You may forgive their behavior as it adversely affected you, but you can't forgive their personality that spawned the behavior - it is simply who they are and it NEVER changes.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
the one she needs to forgive

is herself

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
:-)

I'm not one who subscribes to the belief that in order to move on and find happiness, you must forgive the person you could have strangled at one time. I think a strong hate is a good motivator. Paybacks are hell. Creative revenge makes me smile. He kept pictures of her? They were good fuel for the fireplace. Welcome the whore back into my house? Not in this lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deeper than most know

This story runs deep. It shows a maturity and sense of love that exceeds that which society puts on it. Sabrina now has a near total healing and will continue to have a love for Henry that is vastly different than what she had. It is not one of lust, but one of mature love that binds people in the relationship God intends. Henry is happy, Brooke is happy, the children are ecstatic with Auntie Sarina; it is certain she will be with them. Sarina is close... happiness will find her.... well done, BigGuy33... we need many more of this nature.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Yeah, I don't see it...

No matter how good your life turned out eventually afterwards, the only way the "wife" would even get forgiveness would be if it turned out she was a sex addict...

And THIS doesn't sound like THAT...

But regardless, forgiveness or not, she wouldn't be welcomed back into my life.

Even if a person was stupid enough to think I'd not be hurt by those actions, it would hopefully only be because they figured I'd never know, which means they'd be lying to me about all sorts of things....

And, that aside, it would mean that their wedding vows, which were so vital to me, were "Eh" to them. Why would I ever trust someone like that again, and not trusting them, why would I want them near me...? So I could constantly worry about what bad thing they'd do to me next...? Thanks, but no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All of your men are wimps

1*

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 7 years ago
Yeah !!!

Yeah, my ex wife made the silly suggestion that I take her out on a date about 2 months after the divorce was final in December of '83 and I said "why we were married 11 years just what do you have that I haven't seen" and except for picking up and dropping off the kids after my weekends (ending in June of '83 when I moved out of state) I never spoke to her again !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope. It would never happen...

What kind of men did you grow up with? "He broke down in sobs and collapsed on to the floor". Seriously? The "man" in this story fell to the floor weeping? What - did he have the vapors? Weak in the knees? He fainted? Did anyone check to see if he actually had testicles and a penis 'cause he sounds an awful lot like a woman, definitely not a man. Hell, I don't think even women faint anymore. What a wuss.

No way the new wife invites the old ex-wife whore into the house. No way they tell their kids they can all go on an "adventure" with the ex-wife when they're older - no frickin' way. And he says he'll have the new wife "hook" her up with some of their single friends? Total bullshit.

Why would he want to screw-over his single friends by matching them up with the old whore? I'm all for forgiving the sinner, but you NEVER trust that person again, not in your home and absolutely never with your children. Nope, this is just a stupid story, written by someone who thinks everyone in the world WANTS to hug and sing Kum ba Yah - they just haven't been given the chance. Grow up.

Richie4110Richie4110over 7 years ago
If you can't say something nice

And constructive and worthwhile don't say nothing at all.

I liked this story for the very fact that it was out on the edge of normal human behavior. The reason I read theses stories is to see the thinking and writings of people who are outside the box. This story was a possibility of what Could happen when one of the partners finds their way after much personal turmoil.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you're not a friend of Bill W you likely won't get it

She may have been a cheating slut. But she caused that herself and paid a price. Then she let the bottle claim her soul too. At the rock bottom of the human experience she started crawling and clawing her way back out. If you don't know firsthand this experience then perhaps you can't understand the criticality of her need to make amnends to those she hurt as part of her 12 Step experience.

Absent her alcoholism i think she was just another nasty slut with open holes and no conscience. 8-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH BY GOLLY GOSH

Look I know that you made this story up so we would enjoy it! Oh Fantastic story! PLEEEEEEEEEZE ALSO SARINA TOLD BROOKE ABOUT HER THREESOME AND I GOT THE IMPRESSION THAT IT WOULDN'T TAKE LONG OR MUCH TO GET BROOKE DOING IT AS WELL? I'd be telling Sarina to FUCK OFF DON'T COME BACK! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
interesting 5*

i wouldn't want that immoral gangbanging slut near my kids though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please go piss down your throat BigGuy 33

Then suck all of the shit from your dog's asshole you stinking cucky faggot

Matt Moreau impersonator

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY!

WHY!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Had to give it a 5.

This is not an RAAC, this is an example of forgiveness of an honestly repentant human being. I loved it.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Mayberry?

This reads like a script from The Twilight Zone!

The ex,who fucked over Henry big-time shows up and procedes to hang with his Stepford wife,Brooke,and tell her all about the 2-somes,gang bangs,and lord knows what else.

The skank is then introduced to all 3 little girls.Damn,I'd have been afraid they'd catch something.

Sorry,but the only thing that would have made this believable is if they ended up burying "Auntie" in the backyard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your story

Not mine . AMF once she was gone. I would have no reason to ever see her again. Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too anonymous trollz, please the shut fuck up

ALL YOU FUCKING ANONYMOUS TROLLZ PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND DIE UNDER A FUCKING ROCK. IF YOU DON'T OR DIDN'T LIKE THE STORY, WHY CONTINUE READING THE FUCKING THING?. GOD THESE KINDS OF TROLL MUPPETS THAT GIVE OTHER ANONYMOUS, GOOD ANONYMOUS COMMENTS A BAD FUCKING NAME.

I really enjoy reading stories but there was one story you really need to delete because its tainting the stories you have

This is another story really enjoyed reading 😊

Thank you

*****

Rickman48Rickman48almost 7 years ago
Mathew 18:21-22

“Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:21-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

http://bible.com/1/mat.18.21-22.kjv

More stories like this please!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Not so much...

I've read about women who've forgiven men (criminals) who had been directly responsible for the death of the woman's child...

Butt forgiving someone, for instance, like that is not even remotely the same as then following up with "Oh, by the way, I'm having some friends over for a get together this weekend. Would you like to come...?"

Forgive this ex- wife (not my cup of tea, but fine)... socialize with her...? Fuck no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was a sweet story until they announced they were going to try and foist the cheating gangbang slut on an unassuming male friend. With friends like them, who needs enemies?

All the same, thanks for the story. You're good at this, even if you don't always stick the landing.

Cog

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Forgiveness

I don't know why some comments find the forgiveness so hard to understand.

Brooke and Henry wouldn't have found each other with Sarina's actions, so while they were hurtful and cruel, the end result is happiness.

This may be a bad analogy, but while it hurts to have a bad tooth pulled, it feels so much better afterwards that the pain is forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

WELL WRITTEN,THANKS FOR ANOTHER GOOD STORY.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Cheaters.

I loved your story I gave it a four. What I loved was the twist you put to the same old story I keep reading about. Wife cheats, gets caught, husband divorces her ends up happily rich with the most beautiful girl in four counties and a great family. Meanwhile, cheating wife ends up in the dumps trying to figure out where she went wrong. But instead of the man boasting to the readers how wise and great he is you had the wife and ex do it. Loved it. Two things thast escape me are if the husband is so smart. Why can't he keep the wife satisfied? and why does she has to mess up to get caught? The other is. Why does the wife in most instances has to do it at home? Not knowing when the husband might get there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@sbrooks103...

...Sounds quite a bit like the "ends justify the means" rationalization that people use when they know what they are doing is wrong. Unfortunately, the result is usually that the means pervert the end.

My apologies to BigGuy33 for the off-topic post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some people are just dumb

And cheat at home. Others have the intelligence to at least do it where they can't be caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ookaaaay! Now what?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"it should have been me" - No, it COULD have been you!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
The Ultimate Revenge.....

She turned both of their lives to shit with her selfishness and cheating but her life turned to total shit and like a mighty Phoenix, his life rose from the ashes.

Not only was she thinking it "Should" have been her, but she has to know he has already obtained a degree of success and fullness in life that she NEVER will obtain.

She is one of those people that is her own worst enemy and always will be. She is a subservient that doesn't realize she is and believes she is an Alpha. This was obvious by how easy her mind was manipulated by her single friend's stories. Because of that, she will never find true happiness in a relationship and will always end up sabotaging it herself.

Her only real chance at having a life like she wants or feels she should have had would be to find an excellent therapist and be honest in her meetings. That way the therapist can constantly reinforce her misgivings and keep her on a certain path.

In her neverending pursuit of "happiness" she will always wonder/question about the Grass being Greener on the other side regardless of how happy she would currently be. She is destined for a shallow life of hollow sex and relationships. She will always be the "Great Fuck" that nobody will feel is worth investing actual time and effort into having a REAL emotional relationship with.

Pretty Deep shit, huh? LOL.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Cliche

If the wives in all these stories love their husbands sooo much, love everything about them, and cant live without them, cant form any new relationships because they are still soooo in love..yadda yadda.

Then why do they cheat with them in the most devastating ways possible? Gangbangs, best friends, family members etc. As I said; cliche.

On the bright side, you have done the rarest of the rare on this site. I don't mean a unicorn with hen's teeth, either. I mean Brooke. You wrote about an actual, factual Loving Wife, in, of all places, the loving wives section. Take a picture folks, you may never see the like again!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree completely with Paddy. It's always "it's only sex, it's you I love. Only you!" Of course you love him, that's why you're fucking three guys, auntie.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Satisfy

The id leads to moral turpitude. Yes it usually does. But I dont think she should of been forgiven ever. Actions have consequences.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
wow

I don't think even the pope can forgive so easily. Come to functions? Have Dinner? You will always be welcome here?

sirelcsirelcalmost 5 years ago
The best revenge?

I've always heard the best revenge is living good. He seems to have done that with an amazing wife.

I'm not sure I would ever be that forgiving.

Critique-

The story needs a pass or two through an editor. There are some jarring word and grammar choices that need help. The structure is okay, but could do with better dialogue structure. A decent job though overall. The sentence structure I mention is to keep the audience from a mental stutter that pulls them out of the story. That is dialogue flows and you feel like a witness to the story then wham your out trying to figure what the sentence says.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Forgiven, yes. Forgotten, never.

I can understand and respect Henry to forgive her. To allow her back in to his life, without knowing if she has changed, wtf are you nuts. They have 3 impressionable children, that seem to worship her from lies told about her. It's like a bomb ready made to destroy everything. Not just no, but hell no. Why would you want a self destructive alcoholic near your family. I can understand wanting to help out someone, but jeez, this has all the elements of a story going horror.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Didn't buy this story alcoholic when caught?!

She was having affairs and gang bangs and simply didn't care for him

Premise of her being Aunt and etc sucks

She slut pure and simple

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Over her

It seems he is totally over her and can look at her objectively, well done and well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Recent Comments

This just came up, so I read it again, and I find that I have softened over the years.

Looking back at my original comment, I came down hard on her having the single friend. While the friend DID do the usual regaling of her sexual exploits, unlike the usual she DIDN'T try to talk Serina into joining her, actually tried to talk her out of it, only agreed to help her to TRY to keep it hidden.

As for the ending, again, maybe I'm just becoming an old softy, but I liked it more this time around.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Ah... a brave story about forgiveness. Well done!

Finding a story about forgiveness in the "Loving Wives" section is a rarity and this is a rare gem. This is a great story of moving beyond the hurt and hate. Seemed to ring true in my mind as I read it.

Thanks for sharing!

MJ

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Uh no

No way no how. I know the life well lived is supposed to be the revenge. But auntie serena....nope, not buying it. 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Well Done Story

I could forgive but would I Ever let her back into my life or anywhere near my children? Do I have Anything that reminds me of my ex? Not a chance in Hell!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Why would to teach your children to venerate a fuck slut?

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

not a fan of the cheater being forgiven but i did feel like myself got some closure. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus Christ some of you people are hard. Life is too short to hold onto hate and trust me, what my ex did is way way worse than Sarina. He is still a bastard and I have nothing to do with him but I forgave him long ago. Forgiveness doesn't mean taking them back.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Best revenge is a life well lived... Great story. No BTB, but divorce and live happy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

agridulce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird dude: "He broke down in sobs and collapsed on to the floor."

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand why the ex-wife would go to see her ex-husband unannounced and intrude on his settled family life - it is bad manners. If I was his new wife I would have sent her packing with a flea in her ear. I agree with MarkT63 that the best revenge is a life well lived. On these grounds the ex-husband came out on top. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found this story really nice. Henry a great man was saved by a beautiful loving woman who has given him 3 beautiful daughters.

Sarina came back to say how sorry she was, to try and make amends for the bad/evil she had done in accordance with her 12 step program. Whether someone accepts those amends or not is up to them. Lucky for her, Henry was a good man and did accept her amends.

Even if she was not an alcoholic when she preform those deeds they most assuredly lead her down the path to alcoholism thus they needed amends.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

I usually would never read "loving wife" stories. That category seems to be misnamed, since 95% of the stories are about cheating wives. But anyway, I had read a different story by this author and since most of his are in this category I gave it a shot. This was a good story, even though it's about a cheating wife. Given it takes place after the fact and it shows that love conquers all, I liked it. The comments about him sobbing and falling to the ground and other negative comments are from people that have never been in the situation. They don't understand. It all made perfect sense to me, and was very believable. 5 stars and my thanks for sharing.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Never forgive and never forget, a cheater is like a scorpion, don't let yourself be the frog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why read a reconciliation story of you don't believe in it? Some of you commentors are just ridiculous, burn everything huh? Glad my dik isn't that small

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, glad that he was able to heal and move on.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Reconciliation is good for the soul but when an ex poison's the kids against you it's almost impossible especially after almost 40 years. There is no forgiveness only scorn from the ex and the children so how do you mend those fences when they won't even talk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there any truth to the rumor that the Grinch was modeled after nixrox? Thanks BG, this is at least my second view, still a good tale and a nice change from the formula stories where all they change are the names.

somewhere east of Omaha

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

I GOTTA TAKE A SHIT!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

to all of you saying "never forgive a cheater"

Haven't we all done something that we want forgiveness for?

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Too idilic for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
It will always be

The knife in her side. "Look what you gave up". That could have been her life, her family, if only she wasn't so selfish. She knows it too. Their love, their happiness will never be hers. She will always be on the outside looking in, and it will crush her.

Henry's best revenge, is to let her see how much happier he is without her, and to reinforce that point with every invitation to dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Sarina was wildly curious and tried it once. liked it, tried it again and was hooked! Of course she loved Henry with all her heart but this felt too good to stop! She rationalized Henry's forgiveness even if she was caught, because Henry loved her beyond reason. So she was safe and could continue her debauchery! She was caught and then divorced. Well,well. So her selfishness ended up losing her everything. She can now sit back and be a daily witness to the happiness that could have been hers. What a moron!! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A cheating ex-wife who's recovering alcoholic. Sure let her do her AA 12 steps...in this case apologizing and make amends to those she has wronged in the past. Graciously accept said apology sure, but invite and try and integrate her into you new family???? In what universe? Nah, that's just unrealistic and improbable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting cpncept that I'm sure ypu had fun with. Sadly, I'm a little more reality based so the Shirley Temple ending onthe Good Ship Llipop just fell flat. As a commenter below noted.."not in this Universe".

malchor2517malchor2517over 1 year ago

I am not an RAAC guy by any stretch. In some cases though, I'm not opposed to a measure of forgiveness.

She wasn't setting out to destroy a man; through humiliation or in the divorce. And there was genuine remorse for the pain she did cause.

No, she's not allowed back into the loving relationship she lost, but I can accept thr need to punish has passed.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Reconciliation is good for the soul but when an ex poison's the kids against you it's almost impossible especially after almost 40 years. There is no forgiveness only scorn from the ex and the children so how do you mend those fences when they won't even talk? These comments were about my first maariage that lasted 13 years. The ex feels she ha done no wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What will Brooke say to their single friends when she tries to fix them up with Sarina? "I'd like you to meet Henry's first wife whom he divorced after she decided to become a gang bang slut. Afterwards, she became an alcoholic. As far as we know, however, she has quit drinking and only has sex with one partner at a time now. When can we get you two together?" Playing matchmaker for Sarina sounds like an excellent way to lose all of your single friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't see the animosity from the commenters. She cheated to experience wild group sex. She thought she wouldn't get caught. She never had any further communication with her husband. Rhey got a divorce. Yes he felt like shit, but honestly a slut who needs multiple partners is easier to get over than a wife that has an affair both physical and emotional with another solo guy or gal. She was obviously an addict to group sex. It cost her the marriage. She fucked up, never got to reconcile or even speak to Henry and became an alcoholic and with destructive short term relationships. She is putting her life back together after a decade. Henry found live again, married his soul mate and has three kids. Why the gate? She was stupid and selfish and their marriage blew up. But her having the occasional orgy is easier to deal with and less of hit to a guy's ego than say a six month affair with an office coworker or boss, especially if trading intimacies and going behind his back several times a week. Those are crazy hard to cope with. Move on with the hate.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

I don't see this ever happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it.

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 1 year ago

Heartwarming, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She really screwed up, didn’t she?

Too late for any RAAC too.

Wow.

Bill S.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I really really liked this, I thought it was written so well, nice character design, could be a real happening.

mike2710mike271011 months ago

I don't think I would be as accommodating as that

tanks for the entertainment

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding story- very well written with great character development. Can’t understand the vicious attacks on the characters and the author. The forgiveness and openness to Sarina by Henry and Brooke seems almost religious in nature. I can understand forgiveness but would assist Sarina start again somewhere away, far away and definitely not set her up with unknowing suitors

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...