Auntie's Christmas Gift

Story Info
Aunt and Nephew share a Christmas to remember.
7.9k words
4.43
30.4k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note. All sexual situations depicted in this story are between two or more legally consenting adults 18 years of age and older.

Auntie's Christmas Gift

Nothing sucks worse than being sick and having the flu, especially when it happens during the Christmas/New Year's Holiday season. Not only do you feel like shit and aren't able to do much but stay laid up and wishing you were better, but with all the holiday festivities happening, it makes it that much more crappy and miserable because you aren't able to enjoy the Christmas joy, especially the parties.

One would find him or herself wanting to ask Santa Clause to be rid of the sickness for Christmas and bring him a new set of lungs. However, what if Santa was to grant a wish that would not only make him/her feel better, but give him/her pleasures that he never dreamed of?

Well that is just what happened to Roger. His sexy aunt Nancy gave him some Christmas cheer that not only made him feel better, but also fulfilled his deepest darkest fantasies as well.

Roger was six years younger than Nancy and their relationship was more like a brother-sister relationship rather than an aunt-nephew. They were very close and did almost everything together.

Nancy came through puberty looking very hot and very captivating. By the time Nancy was 18 and had graduated high school, she stood around 5'9" tall with a very curvy and very well endowed.

Nancy was neither skinny nor fat. She was what most people considered to be "Pleasingly Plump." She weighed about 140 pounds measured 38DD-28-38 with long, naturally curly dark, chestnut brown hair that came down to the middle of her shoulder blades.

Her legs were long and sensual dancer's legs ascending towards the heavenly realm of her very nicely shaved and oh so perfectly pink pussy and she had an insatiable appetite for sex.

As far as her professional life, she was highly successful. She had worked in Pharmaceutical sales since graduating college with an MBA and had become very successful in the field, and through hard work, she climbed her way up the corporate ladder. At the age of 30, she reached a personal and professional mile stone, becoming Regional Vice President for the company she worked for, the youngest person ever to achieve that position.

Not only was her reaching this milestone satisfying for her, but she took extreme personal pride and joy in knowing that she had done it on her own merit, and not by sleeping her way to the top like had been common practice in the past. It was hers and she earned and owned it.

At this level, she made very good money, pulling in about $170K after taxes. She wasn't super rich, but she was able to live a very comfortable life and afford most of life's pleasures.

Roger had always had a "puppy love" crush on Nancy since he was a youth and wasn't very good at hiding it. Nancy had always considered it cute but never really acted on it.

As Roger matured and entered into college, Nancy began seeing him not only as a little brother, but a handsome young stud pony she wanted to ride.

At 18, Roger was very handsome. He stood about 6'2: weighed around 190 pounds with a muscular build he had developed from playing football and being on the wrestling team in high school.

Even though Nancy wanted so badly to jump Roger's bones and have his hard cock deep inside her, she never acted on those desires out of respect for her sister Carol, Roger's mom. Even so, the embers of lust were still there, a dormant cauldron of sensual desire ready to be awakened into a raging inferno of hot carnal passion.

At the time this story takes place, Roger was now 25 years of age and had temporally moved back home where he was living with his parents after just landing a job as an IT specialist working as Vice President of Systems Networking and Design for a large Regional firm with offices in three states.

Roger had graduated college in mid-December from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville after earning his MBA in Accounting Information Systems. For his undergraduate work, he had earned a double major in Mathematics and Computer Information Systems with a minor in Business and Finance.

Roger had been working with this company since he began college. He started as an entry level data entry specialist and was extremely brilliant in problem solving and exceptionally good at what he did.

His supervisors were highly impressed with his performance, so impressed, that he quickly rose through the ranks in the company and by the time he graduated finished his undergrad, he was the Director of Network Services and was making close to $60K/year after taxes.

His supervisors wanted him to stay and suggested he pursue his MBA and offered to pay for it, so he did. After completion of his MBA they offered him a promotion to Vice President of Networking Information Systems.

The job was a huge promotion for someone of his age and a giant leap in salary, estimated to be $7,500/month after taxes. His bosses wanted to keep him where he was, but they knew they had other locations that could benefit more from his skills.

Fate had it that a job opening was available for the position he had been promoted to in his hometown of Louisville Kentucky, which happened to be the location of the company headquarters, and he jumped at the opportunity. It meant being closer to his family, and most of all he hoped he could see more of Nancy and stoke the embers of mutual passions between them.

Roger had found him an apartment to live in, but the lease wasn't set to start until the February after the New Year and his new job wasn't set to begin until January 6th. It is during this interval between he graduated and until he started his new job that he came down with the Flu, or what is more commonly referred to as "The Crud."

It was Christmas Eve and parents went on a Christmas cruise with the Viking River Cruise Line in Europe lasting for 12 days as sort of a second honeymoon and belated 25th wedding anniversary.

His parents were reluctant at first to take the vacation when they found out Roger was sick but Nancy volunteered to let Roger stay at her house and watch over him.

"You've been planning this for years," Nancy told her sister. "It would be a shame to let this opportunity go by. Besides, hasn't it always been your dream to go to Europe during Christmas? You know it will be beautiful, so you two go on. We'll be okay. Roger will be in good hands."

Roger's parents agreed and Nancy took Roger to her house for the duration and took care of him. She gave him his freedom to come and go as he pleased, full reign of her nice and very spacious 4,500 square foot two story home and he had his privacy.

Nancy's house was a gift from her uncle left to her when he retired, and since he was never married and had no immediate heirs, he wanted her to have it. The house had two very spacious master suites with a private bath and living area in addition to the bedroom.

One was located upstairs and was her room. She put Roger up in the guestroom down the hall while he was sick so she could be close to him in case he needed anything. The other was on the first floor in the back of the house just down the hall from the kitchen and living area.

For the first four days, Roger was feeling extremely crappy and was hardly out of bed except to go to the bathroom, but by Christmas Eve day he was still feeling a little crappy but not as bad. The chills and fevers had passed but he still felt slightly tired. Nancy had planned an informal Christmas Eve party that night, but Roger really didn't want to join because he was afraid he would still be contagious.

Nancy kept herself busy with the party and around 11:30, after the party had pretty much broken up, and all the guests had left, she went to check on Roger and give him the naughty present that she had gotten from a friend of hers which came from one of the Adult Novelty Stores, a set of Sex Dice. It was her plan to use these dice to grant Roger's wish and seduce him into having sex with her. Nancy was certain that he wouldn't pass up this opportunity.

Nancy knocked on the door softly and when there was no answer, she entered the room wearing a sexy red dress with a plunging neck line and a Santa hat. Her boobs were practically spilling out of the top and the hem line was just long enough to cover her ass by two to three inches.

Nancy noticed Roger was asleep and smiled as she saw how peaceful he looked as he slept. Nancy also noticed that Roger slept "au-naturel" by the fact that his body was fairly much exposed.

The covers on the bed were pretty much kicked off and the only thing that was covered was his hip and over his thighs which were covered by the top sheet. His "package" was very visible and extremely huge. Even asleep, Roger's cock was still erect, thick and long, measuring well over 9 or more inches.

Nancy was in awe of Roger's manhood. She had seen a peek of him naked once before when she saw him in the shower a couple of years before and when she had helped him get back and forth to the bathroom and shower when he was sick for the past few days, but she had never had been this up close and personal to his "gift."

Nancy slowly and gently crept on to the bed with Roger and softly placed her hand on him. She gently caressed his forehead and lovingly twirled her fingers through his bangs.

Nancy once again gazed upon his "package" and wanted so fucking bad to jump Roger's bones right then and there. She could almost feel how good and hard Roger's cock would be inside her as it thrusted in and out her eager and hungry pussy.

Nancy fantasized how it felt as it worked is wonders. She felt the exhilaration of its warmth inside her and the heat of its jism as it spunked its load deep inside her.

Nancy felt herself getting incredibly wet as the honey sweet nectar seeped from her sweet pussy lips and slowly and warmly trickled down the insides her thigh.

The primal lascivious, carnal, urges deep inside Nancy were exploding to the surface like a massive torrent driving raging tempest of the greatest and most powerful storm in the universe, a storm that made the massive storm of the Planet Jupiter's Great Red Spot seem like a soft gentle breeze on a lovely Spring's Day in comparison.

Deep inside, Nancy was fighting a fierce battle as she debated whether or not to have her way with him as he slept. Her lusts were actively warring against her moral and ethical values that society and parents had taught her.

Both sides were locked in intense mortal combat, each dug in, firmly entrenched, both fighting for dominance and neither side willing to give in.

Nancy felt like she was outside her body looking on. She could feel both sides tugging away at the other but she felt her carnal urges gaining the upper hand and longed to give in to them.

She felt her own morality slipping away, slowly at first then like snow gently sliding down the side of the mountain and as it slid, it grew in strength until it became a massive avalanche barreling down the steep mountain side and crashing over the edge of a deep chasm and plummeting to the depths below.

Nancy made up her mind, she was going to give into her wanton desires.

"I will start slow and with a gentle kiss and see where it leads from there," she thought to herself.

With the matter settled in her mind, Nancy leaned over and gently moved her mouth closer to Roger's, moving ever so slowly micrometer by micrometer as she saw her destination in sight.

Nancy's lips gently touched Roger's ever so lightly and softly. She felt their warmth and she was in the process of crossing that line that society said was taboo, when a bolt of lightning struck its target. Without warning, her moral side suddenly resurged and she snapped back into reality.

Nancy ever so slowly and gradually broke the kiss so as not to startle Roger. Nancy eased herself off the bed backwards on her hands and knees and had placed one foot on the ground and was just beginning to place the other down, when Roger stirred and opened his eyes.

"Hey Auntie," Roger said with a smile sitting up in bed as he saw Nancy half on the bed and half off, crouched with one knee still on the bed but ready to stand.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling," Nancy softly said in a loving tone as she sat on the bed next to Roger. I just came to check on you and see how you were feeling and to see if you needed anything."

"Sure you were," Roger said playfully, "but we both know why you really are here. You were sneaking in on me," Roger continued with a smile and a tease in his voice. "You were going to have your way with me as I slept weren't you," Roger added merely as a jest. It was more of statement rather than a question. "Not that I would mind or anything."

Roger was just joking around with Nancy the way he always had and he hadn't thought Nancy had realized how he felt about her, and even if she did know, Roger had resigned himself to the fact that she probably wouldn't reciprocate, but he was wrong.

"If you only knew just how right you were," Nancy thought to herself with a naughty inward smile then replied to Roger's statement by joking replying "Busted, you got me hon," then let out a laugh.

"Oooooh, a naughty girl. Just my type," Roger replied teasingly as he perked up as he leaned up and propped on his elbow facing Nancy. "Mom always warned me that I should watch out for you that you were somewhat of a bad influence".

"Well what can I say," Nancy jokingly replied back. "Life's too short to be good all the time and after all it's more fun to be on Santa's naughty list."

Nancy and Roger had a good laugh then Nancy explained why she had come to up there. "Actually, I came up here to see how you were feeling and give you your Christmas present," Nancy said as she lied back on the bed next to Roger so that she practically nestled up to him and laid her back up against the headboard.

"Well you are sure dressed for it," Roger said as he took in Nancy's hot outfit. "So I guess you Santa's good little helper?"

"Well you could say I am Santa's helper but I am not little and I am sure as hell a long ways from good," Nancy replied with a naughty purr. "Let's just say that I am more like Santa's Naughty helper and I am here to give you your present, that is if you have been good."

"Well I can't really say that I have been good, but I have been very good at it," Roger responded playfully.

"Oh baby I bet you are very good at it," Nancy seductively purred.

Roger and Nancy then shared a look between that said they wanted to break the obvious sexual tension between them they had been avoiding all these years like the proverbial 500 pound gorilla in the room with jokes and sexual humor. Roger decided to be brave and risk it. He figured a kiss would help ease it and relieve some of the tension and moved his lips towards Nancy's. As they met, he felt the warmth of her lips and her hot breath next to his.

Roger was just happy Nancy didn't resist and reciprocated and she deepened the kisses which lasted a good 20-30 seconds. As they kissed, their tongues probed each other's mouths and it was like a bolt of lighting coursed through their bodies igniting the long dormant passions that had been lying in wait all these years.

Roger broke the kiss and said in a panting voice "Wow!"

"Wow is right," Nancy said breathlessly. "Merry Christmas sweetie then they cuddled together as Nancy laid her head on Roger's shoulder and Roger put his arm around her Nancy's waist.

With the sexual tension broken, Nancy got back to the reason she was there.

"So you want your present?"

"What is it," Roger replied with a sly grin.

"Which do ya want," Nancy answered with a naughty purr. "The one that came from the store or the special personalized present I planned to give you later?"

"What's the difference between the two," Roger asked intrigued by Nancy's response.

"Well let's just say that the one that came from the store can be used with the personalized one I had planned," Nancy replied as she put her hand on Roger's knee.

"Well I guess show you can me the one that came from the store first," Roger answered.

Nancy started to put her hand inside her top but then stopped. "Do you want to retrieve your gift from Santa's toy bag," Nancy said with a naughty purr.

"Sure why not," Roger replied enthusiastically, and with that he slipped his hand inside the top of Nancy's dress and pulled out an object that had been sandwiched between her breasts.

It was a royal purple sack made of a velvet like material, the same kind of material jewelers sometimes placed diamonds placed in, and the sack was about two inches tall and two inches wide.

"So what are they," Roger asked as he took the sack and inspecting it, feeling its weight and texture.

"Open it and see," Nancy said

As Roger poured out the contents of the bag onto the bed Nancy said "They are called 'Sex Dice'"

"Sex Dice huh, Hmmmmm sounds interesting and deliciously naughty," Roger said as he stroked his chin.

"Oh, they are absolutely lascivious, sinfully fun, and delightfully wicked," Nancy purred as she got a far-away look on her face, and an expression that said she was recalling an event of utter and exquisite ecstasy.

"Hmmmmm speaking from experience I see," Roger said with a tease and Nancy was so caught up in her own revelry, she didn't catch Roger's comment and Roger just grinned at her, waiting for her to come back to reality.

Twenty seconds passed before Nancy snapped back to reality and she stammered saying "huh, wha," shook her head then replied "you say something?"

"These sex dice must be something because the look on your face told me that this is not your first rodeo," Roger said with a naughty grin. "So do dish the poop."

Nancy's face turned redder than the color of her Santa dress as she blushed. "That obvious, huh," Nancy said in a sheepish tone.

"Yeah, you could say that," Roger replied teasingly.

"Well let's just say my girlfriend Holly got me turned on to these just a couple of weeks ago at one of our girl's nights out," Nancy replied fondly. "Can't you just imagine 4 stoned, drunk, and overly horny women with these. Let's just say none of us left the party unsatisfied and it was the first time I had seen a bunch of women with their carnal desires completely quenched without having a guy around."

"Anyhow after the party, we got talking about Christmas shopping and I guess a mixture of pot and booze loosened my tongue and I said I would love to have this for you and so she gave them to me with a promise that I share the sorrid details with her."

"Well let's play then and give you something to tell her about," Roger said enthusiastically. "So what are the rules?"

"Well," Nancy said with a smile as she picked up a small folded piece of paper lying next to the dice. "These are the rules they have. I will explain them to you."

"You roll the dice and each number combination has its own reward or consequence. There is a designated person called the dealer and he/she controls the game and keeps up with the score and since it's just us two and seeing I am a veteran player, I will be the dealer if that is okay with you."

"You're the boss," Roger replied to which Nancy commented by adding "and don't your forget it buster," as she laughed out loud with a playful tease in her voice.

"Let's see now, Snake eyes is called a double dare in that the roller will either have to do two things that another player chooses no matter how outlandish, or do just one thing, but twice." Nancy said with a wicked grin. "I guess that's why they say snake eyes are deadly, and that you have 'crapped-out.'"

"Now roll a double 6 on the other hand, and you will get what is called a roller's choice, in that you as the roller, can order others what to do. Other combinations will get you things such as removing someone else's clothing, feeling another person's body, masturbating, hand jobs, oral sex, 69 sessions and so on."