Auntie's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah now for the coup da gras," Nancy said with baited breath, "there is of course the lucky 7-11 in that if you roll either one of these you as the player 'get lucky' as they say, and well, I am sure we both know what that entails," Nancy added with a naughty wink. "So if you are ready we can get started."

"Let's do this," Roger replied enthusiastically rubbing his hands together.

Nancy took a small tray she had brought in earlier that was sitting on the night stand by the bed and put it down on the bed to act as a level playing surface. "As the 'sex dice virgin,' I will give you the first roll," Nancy said a smile handing Roger the dice.

"Come on Lucky 7-11" Roger said with a gambler's grin as he rolled the dice."Ahhh crap, snake-eyes, shit," Roger whined not believing his rotten luck.

"Looks like you crapped out babe," Nancy said giggling. "Well, it seems you gotta do the double dare. Let's see now what shall it be. Ah I got it, but to let you know, I am being easy on you, at least for now."

"For your double dare I want you to pull off my panties using nothing but your teeth then stroke my kitty with your tongue until I say stop, all the while your head is between my legs and underneath my dress," Nancy said in a triumphant voice.

"Simple huh, going easy on me huh," Roger commented in jest. "I would hate to see what difficult is," he added, but he gladly accepted his punishment and complied as he put his head underneath Nancy's dress and began his chore.

"You wouldn't believe some of the things my girlfriends came up with at our party," Nancy said breathlessly. "It would boggle your mind to just know that you guys ain't no where nears got the market cornered when it comes to raunchiness and depravity."

"So what are you waiting for hon," Nancy said as she laid back against the headboard parting her legs. "It's time you follow through on the double dare."

Roger felt a rush of exhilaration as he realized what he was going to have to do. He couldn't believe his luck. "Well I guess crapping out ain't so bad after all."

Roger moved so he could position himself where he needed to be to complete the task. He put his head between Nancy's legs and even though he was far from a stranger at sex, the thought of doing this with his sexy aunt caused him to be semi-apprehensive.

He calmed himself and slid his head under Nancy's dress and reached her sexy red lace thong panties. He swallowed hard then took his teeth and began performing the task. It wasn't as easy as he thought, but he was able to pull them down and then removed them one side at a time, until he was able with Nancy's help slide them off her body.

"The hard part's over hon," Nancy said with a smile as Roger dropped Nancy's panties on the bed. "Now comes the easy part."

"And the fun part," Roger added with a naughty wink.

Roger pondered for a minute how he was going to do this and he decided he would go at it while lying on his back. He laid on his back and scooted himself up towards Nancy's sweet pussy.

Nancy was on her back with her legs spread and as Roger scooted up closer, she lifted herself up and when he was in position, she lowered herself back down so her pussy was over Roger's mouth.

Roger wasted no time in carrying out his task. He ran his tongue up and down Nancy's slit as Nancy wriggled her sweet pussy on his face. Roger was going to make sure he carried out his end of the dare and not stop until Nancy told him to.

Roger couldn't believe this was happening. He thought he may have been having a dream but it was no dream, it was real and he was actually getting it on with his sexy Aunt.

Nancy was enjoying every minute of Roger eating her pussy and she wasn't ready for him to stop. She began wriggling her clit so Roger could have access to it and moving her pussy back and forth over his tongue.

Deep inside, Nancy's orgasm was building and she knew it wasn't long until she was going to cum.

"Oh God yes Roger baby, make me cum," Nancy crooned with a lustful pant. "Keep going until I flood your mouth with my sweet sticky cream."

It didn't take long, because about two minutes later, Nancy shuddered and she flooded Roger's face with her with her sweet honey dew nectar.

"Oh yes," Nancy purred with delight. Who says crapping out is so horrible. In a way, it is so fucking glorious." Well now it's my turn to roll," and with that, Nancy and Roger got back into playing position in bed.

Nancy rolled and she came up with snake eyes.

"Uh oh looks like some one else has crapped out," Roger said with a teasing boisterous tone.

"So what's my double dare," Nancy said with an eager tone.

"I dare you to strip down naked and then you have to stand on the bed with your hands on the headboard and shake that boo-tay to the song by that name"

Roger then took his cell phone out and pulled up the song "Shake Your Booty" by KC and the Sunshine Band and played it. Nancy proudly stripped out of her her dress and then put her hands on the headboard and twerked her sweet round curvy ass for the duration of the song.

After Nancy completed her double dare, it was Roger's turn to roll again and he rolled a double six.

"Hey roller's choice," Nancy said with an impressed tone. "So what is your pleasure?" Meanwhile inside, Nancy was thinking to herself "Oh God please let him tell me to suck that huge cock of his."

"Let's see," Roger said with a naughty grin, "since I pleased you orally, it seems only fair that you do the same for me. So for my roller's choice, I want you to suck my cock until I cum. However you won't be drinking it all down but instead you're going to be the naughty little two-bit whore you are and allow it to cum all over your face in a hot facial."

"Oh that I can do hon," Nancy said with a naughty glee in her voice. "Just lie back sweetie and let Auntie Nancy show you her skills. I promise it will will be a blowjob that you won't soon forget.

Nancy lowered her mouth on Roger's long, fully erect, thick, giant, pulsating cock. Roger's "package" rivaled that of many of the porn star legends and Nancy demonstrated skills of the legendary porn starlets.

Nancy took Roger's cock and went all the way down on it. As she did, she gagged but managed to maneuver her mouth so she took it all in. Nancy slowly went up and down on Roger's cock for a good three to five minutes then came up for air with a gasp.

"Oh God Roger baby, you're so fucking huge," Nancy panted with a lusty purr. "I've sucked my share of cocks in my day but never one this big. I think you might just put the legendary John C Holmes to shame."

Nancy then spit on Roger's cock several times as she let her saliva flow down it. She then ran her tongue around the head of it as she stroked it with her hands and then ran her tongue up and down the shaft and sucked his balls.

Roger felt his cock swell and he knew it wasn't long until he was going to pop his top. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum Nancy," Roger grunted.

"I'm ready baby," Nancy panted as she got into position so she could receive the full onslaught of his cum.

Nancy stroked Roger's cock until he came and let his jism cover her face(lips, mouth nose, eyes and hair). She smiled wickedly as Roger's hot cum spewed all over her and she loved feeling like a filthy, skanky, trashy, little two-bit ho. It made her feel so deliciously wicked and delightfully naughty.

She licked the cream from her face using her tongue and finger to wipe it from her eyes and the bridge of her nose. Nancy then looked at the clock and by now it was a quarter past midnight and was Christmas Day. She took the dice in her hand and placed them on the tray so the dice were showing a seven.

"Oh look, a seven-eleven," Nancy said with a feigned surprise. It looks like someone got lucky and we both know what that means the game is over and it's time for hot passionate sex, but since we don't really know who rolled it, I guess we both get lucky."

With that Nancy put the tray of dice on the floor beside the bed and pushed Roger down on the bed so he was lying on his back. She then crawled on top of him and embraced him then gave him a deep passionate tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss.

"Merry Christmas hon," Nancy said with a soft smile. "I'm going to give you my present now and get mine at the same time."

Nancy then raised her body up so she was in the cowgirl position. She then lifted her pussy up, took Roger's long pulsating throbbing still fully erect cock in her hand and lowered her pussy back down on it.

She gasped with pain and delight as his thick, pulsating, rock hard tool slowly sank its way into her sweet pussy. Roger was super huge and it hurt, but it hurt so good. She felt like a virgin again and it reminded of her the feeling when she lost her cherry in college. Even so, pain was worth the pleasure.

Nancy began slowly riding Roger until she built up a good steady rhythm. Nancy felt like she had died and gone to Heaven. She was getting her one true desire, making love to the one man she desired more than anyone, her soulmate Roger. Incest or no, she didn't care. She loved Roger with all her heart, and if loving him was wrong, she didn't want to be right.

Nancy looked down at Roger with a smile in her eyes that depicted her love for him, a look of total unadulterated bliss like a junkie who had scored her fix and was flying high.

There was also another look in her eyes, a look of triumph and deep primal satisfaction, like that of the large predator cat the lioness, who had captured and brought down her prey, and was enjoying the spoils of the hunt.

Deep inside, Nancy felt her passions rising ever so slowly in her body. She knew it wasn't going to be long until her pleasures reached their zenith and she came.

Nancy felt her pussy quiver and her juices trickle out acting as a lubricant while she fucked Roger. At the same time, Roger felt his cock begin to swell with cum. They both knew they were on the verge of cumming.

"Oh God yes Roger make me cum," Nancy cried out, as suddenly and without warning, she climaxed and came all over Roger's cock, flooding it with her sweet honey dew nectar. Roger's brain told his cock to release its load.

"Oh fuck yeah Nance," Roger grunted as he spewed forth his monster load in a good steady stream that lasted 20 seconds or more.

"Oh yes Roger baby, fill me with your hot manhood," Nancy purred with delight.

Nancy laid back down on Roger and embraced him as they kissed. Roger then turned Nancy over so that she was on her back. Roger looked down at Nancy and smiled and Nancy looked up at Roger with a look of desire and as if to say "Take me in your arms and have your way with me. I am yours to do with as you please."

Without saying a word, there was an unspoken agreement to continue making love and Roger and Nancy did so until the wee hours of the morning as their souls and spirits united with each other and they truly became one with each other in a deep mystical, physical and spiritual bond that could never be broken.

As they finished they laid together holding each other tight basking in the feelings of their afterglow.

"So how did you enjoy your Christmas gift my beloved," Nancy said with a soft smile stroking Roger's bangs with her fingers.

"If Christmas presents were this good, I would wish everyday was Christmas," Roger said with a contented tone.

"Well sweetie, Christmas may not be everyday but that doesn't mean that you can't have these kinds of presents everyday," Nancy said with a sultry purr. "I am sure we can enjoy these pleasures everyday for the rest of our lives. That would make me very happy."

"It would make me very happy as well," Roger replied with a delightful smile. "I never knew you really felt this way about me. I had always hoped you did, but when nothing ever seemed to happen, I had all but given up and figured it was just a wet dream that would never cum true. I am glad that we both share the same feelings. I don't ever wanna give you up."

"I promise I will always love you, be with with you, and never leave your side," Nancy said with a soft sigh. "You are the love of my life and the joy of my heart."

Nancy and Roger embraced and kissed as they held each other tight. By now it was a quarter past three and they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day our lovers slept until almost noon. Nancy was the first to wake and she smiled as she recalled the delightful carnal pleasures she and Roger shared last night.

Nancy then laid on top of Roger and kissed him gently on the lips. "Wakey, wakey, sleepy head," Nancy said with a loving smile. "Merry Christmas baby."

Roger opened his eyes and smiled at his beloved and said "Merry Christmas my beloved."

"So would you say this has been the best Christmas you have ever had," Nancy said with a sultry purr.

"Oh most definitely," Roger said. "Much better than when I got my first Medieval castle set when I was seven and when I got my first Play Station at age 15. The good thing about this present is that it is a gift that keeps on giving and gets better with time."

Nancy then posed a question she had had on her mind since Roger had been staying with her but really hadn't thought about it until she and Roger made love.

"So hon, how would you like to move in with me," Nancy said with a smile. That way we could be together and you wouldn't have to spend money on rent. I am sure you would much rather share your bed with a hot sexy woman rather than sleep alone every night."

"Oh most definitely yes," Roger replied without having to think about it. "But how are we going to get my stuff out before mom and dad get back and then what are we going to tell them."

Well you forget, I have a key to Carol's house because I am checking on it every couple of days," Nancy said with a grin. Second, we're both adults so it's none of their business anyway. Plus I can tell them I am giving you the down stairs master suite and you have your own private entrance."

"Also, I really think that whether she wants to admit it or not, Carol knows about our feelings for each other, but doesn't really want to talk about it," Nancy added.

"I kinda got that sense when I told her I would look after you. Carol told me that now we should finally be able to fully rekindle our relationship but to be careful and use protection. It wasn't a direct admission that she knew what was going on between us, but you don't really have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what she meant."

"Oh well," Roger said in a nonchalant tone, "it is what it is I guess."

"And speaking about protection, do I need to be more careful in the future," Roger said in a cautious tone. "I love cumming inside you and I know you love feeling my hot cum inside you, but I don't want to accidentally knock you up."

Nancy giggled at the comment "knock you up" then said "No need to worry hon," with a reassuring tone. "After my last pregnancy scare, I had my tubes tied and uterus removed, so I couldn't get pregnant even if I wanted to, short of an immaculate conception of course."

"Speaking of conception, you wanna practice making a baby again," Nancy said with a devilish grin. "We may not be able to make one but it sure is fun as hell going through the motions."

Nancy raised her body up and lowered her sweet pussy on to Roger's cock. She began riding Roger again and soon had a good rhythm going. Like before she had the same triumphant look of the predator who had its prey in its clutches and enjoying the prize of the hunt.

Roger put his hands on Nancy's hips and guide her motions. Deep inside our lovers, their passions were rising slowly until they reached their zenith.

Nancy felt her pussy quiver and she released her sweet cream over Roger's cock. Roger in turn, spunked his load deep inside Nancy's pussy.

Nancy then wanted to be taken doggie style. Nancy got on her hands and knees and Roger got behind her. He slid his cum soaked cock into Nancy's pussy and began to slowly hammer her and soon he was fucking her good.

Nancy loved being taken like this and panted "Pull me close to you Roger."

Roger pulled Nancy up so that she was upright on her knees. Roger began whispering naughty sayings in Nancy's ears and Nancy responded by saying "Oh God yes, I'm your filthy trashy little skank ho to do with as you please."

Nancy felt her passions rising. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body like a massive tidal wave crashing up against the rocky shore. Nancy's body then shuddered and she gasped for breath. Roger lowered Nancy down so she was back on her hands and knees.

Nancy arched her back and cried out as her orgasm hit her. She then dropped down to her elbows, grabbed the sheets with her hands and put her head in the pillow and bit it.

Nancy flooded Roger's cock with her sweet sticky cream and Roger unloaded his hot cum deep into Nancy's sweet pussy.

Nancy and Roger collapsed on the bed with them on their sides and Roger still behind her with his hard cock still buried inside. There bodies were drenched with sweat and smelled like cum but they didn't care. They were on an orgasmic high and held each other as they basked in the after glow.

Just as our lover's were cumming down from their high, Roger's phone and computer began ringing with a video chat call.

"Who is it Roger said," not being able to see the caller.

"It's Carol," Nancy said as reached to grab the phone. "She is probably calling to wish us a Merry Christmas and to see how you are doing."

"I guess we should answer it huh," Roger replied.

"We can or we can continue our fun and call her back later," Nancy replied, but then she looked at the clock which read almost two o'clock. Then Nancy said, "However, there is a six hour time difference between us and them so it might be better if we do call them back."

"I guess we better get dressed before we call," Roger asked.

"Nah," Nancy replied nonchalantly. "After all your mom knows or least suspects we are lovers, so why hide it. I'm not ashamed and I don't think you are either."

"True," Roger replied and with that they laid on the bed naked. Nancy laid her head on Roger's shoulder and put her hand on his chest and Roger put her arm around Nancy's waist. Roger then opened his laptop computer and called his mother back.

"Hello," Roger said as his mother's picture came on the screen.

"Hello Roger, hello Nancy," Carol replied doing her best not to show her displeasure of seeing Nancy and Roger naked together in bed. "I see that you are feeling better," Carol added. "I take it Nancy has been taking good care of you."

"That she has," Roger replied smiling. "How are you and dad doing?"

"We are doing great," Carol replied. "It is beautiful here. I am glad you convinced me to go on this trip Nancy. Maybe one day you two can go. It is very romantic and ideal for lovers."

Carol then took her phone and panned it around in a 360 degree circle allowing Nancy and Roger to see some of the scenery, the river, a Castle lit up by lights, and city lights in the distance.

"The reason I called though is that I just wanted to wish you and Nancy a very Merry Christmas. I trust you had an enjoyable holiday."

"Oh we did," Nancy said with a goofy grin.

It was fairly obvious by now that Carol was dancing around the topic of Nancy and Roger being lovers without actually having to say it. Nancy decided she wasn't going to play that game anymore.

"Roger and I enjoyed sharing our Christmas gifts together," Nancy said and without warning planted a long sensual kiss on Roger's lips.

"I trust you two were careful to use protection," Carol replied with a concerned voice, now forced to acknowledge the 500 pound gorilla in the room.

"We didn't have to Carol," Nancy replied and then quickly added "and before you get too upset, I need to tell you that I can't get pregnant anymore. After my last pregnancy scare, I decided to have my tubes tied and uterus removed."