Auntie's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was very smart," Carol replied then she got serious. "It is obvious you two love each other very much and I have known you both have had deep feelings for each other for some time now. I just didn't want to see it or believe it."

"You are both adults now and you can pretty much do what you want. All I ask is that when you are around family, that you keep your affections discrete," Carol continued. "Also, just know I love you two very much, I always have and I always will, and this new development will not change that in the least. I wish you two the very best."

"Thank you," Nancy replied with a smile. "I love you too sis and if I was too forward please forgive me."

"No problem" Carol replied. "To be honest, you were just trying to get me to finally acknowledge what I already knew but refused to accept. I love you Roger and I will see you both when we get back after New Year's."

With that Carol disconnected the call.

"Well that went better than expected," Nancy said with a smile.

"I am surprised she didn't ball me out," Roger said with a laugh.

"Well it's like she said, we're both adults now and even though she may not like it or approve of it, she respects our independence and accepts our love for each other," Nancy replied.

"Well that's enough about that," Nancy said changing the subject. I don't know about you but I am famished. I know Rolly's Truck Stop has its Christmas Buffet today so why don't we go get some Christmas dinner then we can come back and continue enjoying our presents."

With that Nancy and Roger showered dressed and went to Rolly's where they shared a nice Christmas dinner and enjoyed each other's company. After dinner that returned home where they made hot sweet monkey love all night long till just before sunrise then went and got breakfast.

For the rest of the Christmas holidays, Nancy and Roger pretty much stayed in bed making love and having hot sweet passionate sex, stopping only long enough to shower, take care of bodily functions, eat and of course sleep.

After the New Year, Roger started his new job where he did quite well for himself. Over time, he continued to impress his employers and rose within the company becoming President of Network Systems Operations at the age of 35, the youngest person to ever attain that title.

Nancy and Roger grew deeper in love and decided to live as a couple. They had their own informal romantic ceremony at a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains one year after their first coupling.

There was a fire in the fireplace, Champagne, eggnog, Nancy was wearing some Christmas lingerie and a steady gentle snow was falling. They exchanged rings and vows of commitment and even though they weren't legally a couple, they knew they were and that was all that mattered to them.