Aunt's Decision Pt. 01

Story Info
Prequel to "Niece's Decision" series.
2.1k words
4.07
7.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt's Decision Part 1

This is a prequel to "Niece's Decision" storyline. If you are offended by Non-Consent/Reluctance/Incest/ Blackmail/etc., do skip this and related stories.

"Am I clear Deena?"

The raised voice shook Deena out of almost a trance. She never thought those words would come out of her boyfriend's mouth. The tone, the smugness, but most importantly, the actual content of the demand. What Andrew was asking for was... simply put it was too much.

"I am not going to ask again. If you don't want to agree to my terms, then I have no other choice."

Deena hesitated again, carefully considering her option and realized she was slowly making her way through the six stages of grief. She already tried denying that it was her in those videos, tried yelling at Andrew, and now she felt it was time to bargain.

"Andrew, please you can't expect me to do ALL those things. I'm a professional... how about we just have sex more often?"

Deena knew that she wasn't always the best girlfriend when it came to the bedroom. Having lived a fairly wild life in college, both in and out of the bedroom, Deena hoped to get her Master's, start her own practice, and find someone more tame to spend her years with. At first Andrew checked off all the boxes, he was cute but not hot, smart, successful, quiet at times almost shy. However she quickly learned that behind that shy awkwardness lived a very dominant and sexual man.

Andrew was not shy about his experiences and expectations in the bedroom but Deena would rarely share hers. She liked him and decided he is the partner for her, someone she could control once they spent enough time with one another. She warned him that his expectations may be too much for her but kept it open, promising sex more frequently, even suggested they might have anal "once we get to know each other better". However over the last 3 years the encounters were less and less frequent, going from a few times a week to once a week and eventually to a couple times a month. Anal sex did happen but just once and then she simply said it won't happen again. Blowjobs too were almost nonexistent and when they did happen, Deena acted as if it was the vilest in the world. And swallowing? That was out of the question... but not anymore.

Deena knew she could get away with all those things because Andrew did love her but lately he was more distant. That happened at times when he was working on a big project at work so for the most part she dismissed it but now she realized what was occupying Andrew's time. Over the past couple months he was somehow able to compile all seven videos she "starred in" during her college years. Most were fairly tame but some would do a lot of harm for her career if the content got out, especially if those who knew her recognized some of her "co-stars".

"Enough!" Andrew's voice got louder. "I am done waiting, by the time I leave your house all seven videos will be sent to all your clients as well as your whole family."

"OKAY, OKAY!" Deena's voice was shaking, "I'll do it."

Andrew shook his head and got out of the chair.

"I see this will be a learning process. You will do what SLUT?"

The words pierced Deena's ears; it's been a while since anyone talked to her with such forcefulness. She quickly thought about everything Andrew asked for, or was it demanded?

"I will do anything you ask me to...Sir" Deena quickly added the last part remembering that it would please Andrew when they would roleplay when they first met.

Andrew smiled, pleased that Deena remembered and nodded his head, "there's hope for you yet my little slave in training. Now stand up and strip for me."

The words made Deena freeze in place. She wasn't shy about stripping, especially since she rarely wore anything more than a tanktop or t-shirt and a pair of panties. That wasn't it at all, it was the words, the content, the casual indifference. The loving, attentive boyfriend was gone. In his place stood or rather sat a domineering man who was not only extremely sexual but also extremely kinky. Deena slowly got up and pulled her t-shirt off revealing her perky, especially for her age, B-cup breasts and flat tummy. She knew Andrew favored petite girls, having seen him check out her niece, who was a shorter, younger version of herself, more than once. At first she found it off-putting but over the last year or so she found herself fantasizing about the "what ifs". Snapping back to reality, Deena started to pull her panties down and then realized it's been awhile since she even trimmed.

"I'm sorry Sir, maybe we can do this tomorrow? Or maybe even later today? May I have a little time to prepare myself?" Deena asked hesitantly. She knew what Andrew liked but wasn't about to go bare. Even during summertime, she carefully shaved but never even close to a Brazilian. Before she could even finish her sentence, Andrew yanked her panties down around her ankles and grabbed ahold of her protruding pubes

"This? This will be gone by the end of the day. I am not talking about getting it groomed, bald. Do NOT disappoint me." Before Deena could respond, Andrew came up behind her and pushing on her back, forced her to bend over. Kicking her feet apart, Deena felt his hand cupping her pussy as he ran his fingers back towards her ass where he found a noticeable amount of hair. "THIS will be removed as well. The only hair you need are your eyebrows and on your head. Am I being clear?"

Deena nodded and then, remembered herself, and muttered "Yes, SIR." And then felt a loud smack on her ass.

"I don't take attitude, especially not from my slaves." Andrew's voice wasn't angry, it was matter of fact. "Now hold still, I am not done inspecting you."

At first Deena was offended at the language. Inspecting me? I am not cattle! The angry thoughts darted in her head but she knew that at the moment there was little she could say and so she simply nodded and, in a more calming voice said "yes Sir, as you wish Sir."

Deena felt his left hand caress her breasts; it wasn't as gentle as before but was still pleasurable as her nipples were extremely sensitive. His right hand however was a lot more invasive and, before too long, felt two fingers roughly fucking her. She found herself giving into the pleasure and felt herself start to push back on his right hand. "No, no, no. Not yet. You earn orgasms from now on." Andrew withdrew his fingers and started to slow spread her ass cheeks. Given that his other hand was occupied and quickly realizing the futility of what he was trying to do, he chuckled and simply said "make your hands useful and spread your cheeks."

Deena had no choice and as much as she disliked her ass played with, she slowly spread them. She quickly felt his middle finger push in, somewhat roughly, quickly makings its way past her sphincter. At first she thought he'd stop there but he pushed on even after she let out an uncomfortable grunt. As if completely oblivious to her discomfort, Andrew picked up the pace and was now fingering her with full force as he moved his other from her nipples and squeezed her neck hard. Deena hated to admit it but she felt her nipples harden even more and a small slow trickle escape her hairy lips, she let go of her right cheek and reached down to massage her clit only to have Andrew slap her hand away sternly.

"I said pleasure is earned!" she could hear the frustration in his voice. "I suppose you need to be reminded of that. Get your other hand back on your ass and hold it there, more, spread it more."

Not wanting to be hit again, Deena pulled her ass apart as much as she could, giving Andrew a full view of her violated asshole. As Andrew started to withdraw his finger, Deena breathed a sigh of relief, however that was short lived as she realized he was trying to add another finger in. Deena grunted again, this time out of pain rather than annoyance. Getting her ass fingered was not something she ever enjoyed especially without lube. She remembered about the bottle of KY they bought a few years ago, she wanted to show Andrew she had the potential of being a good partner when they first started dating, and so she purchased it to surprise him. Now, two years later the bottle was only used once. Deena decided to sound sexy and whispered "Sir, may I get the bottle of KY, it'll feel so much better for your slave in training?"

Andrew let out a laugh, "Now you want to use it? What about the other times I've asked, at times some might call it pleaded to play with your ass? No. No, that too will need to be earned." And with that he continued to push the second finger in. Tears swelled up in Deena's eyes, from anger, pain, humiliation, anger again. She realized her options were very limited at this point but was not ready to give up. "Sure I'll play along... for now. But I'll figure out a way out of this and then we'll see who'll be beggin'. Giving in to future revenge schemes somehow made the rough anal violation easier on Deena. She knew if she can only get Andrew to cum, he would leave her alone at least for some time and that would give her time to get her thoughts together and plan her next steps.

"Sir, may your slave in training offer you some... relief?" Deena asked coyly, trying her best to sound submissive. She felt a harder thrust as both fingers were now buried deep inside her, mostly, virgin ass.

"What did you have in mind, my little slut?" Andrew's responses continued to be nonchalant as if he was placing a to-go order at a local restaurant.

Not daring to let go of her spread ass cheeks, Deena turned slightly around and opened her mouth, slowly licking her lips, which she knew Andrew liked to see before she gave him a blowjob. In addition to blowjobs being infrequent, they were also lazy. Deena didn't want to ever let on that she enjoyed her younger days of being slutty. She was raised to be a "lady", whatever that meant in this day and age she often thought to herself. Nonetheless she came from a respected family who valued education, manners, proper behavior, and so on. And so when she returned from college and started working towards her career, she decided her old life and desires would stay in the past. The enthusiastic blowjobs she used to give turned into lazily stroking Andrew's cock while keeping her mouth on the head, usually while laying sideways on the bed. Andrew often asked her to get on her knees but that was "out of the question" since "that's what sluts are for". An excuse Andrew heard more often than not until he just gave up asking.

Initially she even feigned disgust at him cumming in her mouth but that was one of the battles he actually won. He gave her a simple choice, in her mouth or on her and reluctantly she chose in her mouth. Even then she would quickly run to spit it out, not wanting to give the impression that she enjoyed swallowing. Somehow she knew this too was a thing of the past.

As if reading her mind, Andrew slowly withdrew the two fingers from her ass. For a second Deena felt she almost missed the feeling but quickly dismissed it. "Lick them clean." Andrew pushed the fingers towards her face. Deena was meticulous about hygiene but this was too much for her, she tried to pull away but Andrew managed to pin her down. "Lick or else." He said sternly. "I will not ask again." Reluctantly she opened her mouth only to feel him push the fingers all the way inside. Deena almost gagged but obeyed. Once again she felt her nipples harden as Andrew fucked her mouth with his two fingers. Somehow she knew what was coming next but still she felt a chill when she heard Andrew's next command:

"Now, get on your knees. It's time for you to get my cock ready. Be a good little slut for your Master." Andrew emphasized every word but gave a particular pause before the last sentence.

As if in a trance, she climbed to her knees and opened her mouth obediently. She had no idea what she was going to get his cock ready for but in the pit of her stomach she felt she could guess.