Dripping Wet

Story Info
A newly 18 year old girl gets taken by a friend in the pool.
993 words
3.43
22.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroticwhore
eroticwhore
12 Followers

The water feels cool on my skin. I waited until the sun was fully in the sky until i joined the others in the pool.

It's my 18th birthday party and my friends so kindly decided to spoil me with a trip to Cali. We're currently at a resort and let me tell you i'm having the time of my life.

I'm wearing my favourite sexy bikini. It's a two piece, mostly purple strings keeping everything together. The parts covering my B Cup boobs is a cream see through material with a singular strawberry covering each of my rosy nipples.

"Jump in nicki!" Cameron yelled as he grabbed into a pool noodle. I giggled a little before joining Brittney, Massiey, Laura, Cameron, James and Josh in the pool.

It was about an hour of splashing the pool before i started getting uncomfortable at the way Josh was looking at me. Why did they even bring him? I barely knew the guy. Laura said they felt bad because he had no plans this summer. I let it slide until he started staring at my strawberries. I smirked knowing what he was thinking. Slowly the others starting getting out to get out lunch ready. I loved BBQ, apparently James makes a mean steak on the grill.

The pool was a little good enough distance from the grill so i thought why not fuck with Josh a little. I always loved showing off. I turn around in the pool purposely moving my bikini to the side so that my nipples can show through the fabric. Then i pretended not to notice and just enjoy the water occasionally just running my hands over my tits.

From the side i could see Josh clearly fixated on my nipples and rubbing something under the water. I could feel my pussy throb. I slowly started to make my way to the edge of the pool hopping to get out by showing him my full around ass and calling it a day.

Josh had other plans.

I could see my friends drying themselves and talking, drinking and I'm sure Brittney was high. I wished i was there instead I stayed here to give this man blue balls and now he's hand is around my throat. "Josh what the fuck are you doing?" i could feel his hand on my tit pinching my nipple and his dick hard against my barely covered ass.

Without saying a word he pushed me against the edge smashing my tits, "I'm having fun with a slut," I was so scared i couldn't tell if i was crying from fear or my tits against the brick.

"Please stop."

His Hand dripped into my bottoms. Sliding with ease. I know i was wet, showing off turns me on.

He rubs my clit and grips my nipples like he's life depends on it.

"Moan for me slut." he demands. He rubs harder as i try not to make a sound.

"Please don't do this Josh please," i cry.

He pushes me harder against the bricks and i cry out. They all turn to us wondering why i just screamed. Just as i made eye contact with Maysie i felt my bottoms rip and his dick inside my pussy.

A fearful scream left my mouth and i couldn't decide what i was supposed to do. Fight josh? Or scream for my friends? They looked so drunk and high watching our friend rape me in the pool.

He started pumping his huge cock in me as i screamed for him to stop. His fingers fucking my clit while the tears run down my face. Why did it hurt so much? Why did it feel so good?

i let a moan escape.

"Keep moaning you bitch." he grunted, "Who the fuck to you think you are trying to tease me?" he asked gripping my neck.

I couldn't help it. Being used like a whore made my pussy drip and my nipples stand. Confused as to why nobody was helping me i look over tearfully.

Brittney sat on the chair with her legs spread pushing her fingering in her clit while James starred lustful with a hard on, any minute i expected him to whip out his dick and fuck himself to me getting raped. Maysie was in her knees with Cameron's dick in your mouth.

I closed my eyes begging for it to be over. My tits were out of my bikini for everyone to see, i was pushed against his back. He wasn't going to stop until he finished. "Please don't cum in me," my voice got caught in my throat.

My hands were against the bricks, i started moaning. My tits moved up and down as my dick tore into me. I was being raped in front of my friends and i fucking liked it. Just as i open my eyes i see cameron getting in his knees in front of me rubbing his dick in my face.

"Cam stop no." i say, just as he releases his cum into my face and tits. I can feel Josh being close and i pray he pulls out. I hear Laura scream in pleasure but im unsure of what's going on there.

He finishes in me. I scream at him to tear as i finally push him away, he lets me. I find the pool steps, climbing out of the pool with no bottoms and cum leaking from my pussy. My bikini top reveal my cum covered tits and face, i run to my room.

I sit in the shower crying. My friend raped me and nobody did anything. I feel my pussy start to drip again. He could have atleast let me cum.

I spread my legs wide open, still filled with his cum, i scope of up and start fucking myself till i reach my climax. As i cum i remind myself what a slut i am.

I deserve this.

eroticwhore
eroticwhore
12 Followers