Aunt's Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We must be discreet you understand?"

I nodded.

"Your aunt has a sex addiction." I froze. My first thought was 'well that makes sense. My second that was oh fuck.

She continued. "It's not her fault. Like any other addiction she just started doing it too much and it's hurting her life."

"Wait. So why were you worried about me coming home?" Now I had to make sure Mom didn't know anything about Aunt Penny's plan.

"Like I said. It's silly. Just let's not worry about that." We paused for a minute. "Addiction strong and she's a really attractive woman, and you're very young and inexperienced so you put two and two together."

I didn't know what to say.

Option one: Admit I've been fucking my aunt. Not going to do that.

Option two: Lie. Best and safest option. Mom doesn't know anything, at least not yet.

I don't know what made me go with option three:

"I ...I'm a little embarrassed to say."

Her faced looked alarmed immediately. "What?"

"Don't get mad but you're kind of right about what you said."

"Don't scare me like that. Has Aunt Penny... approached you?"

"I don't know if I should say." I took a deep breath. "Well, she is very attractive and it's hard for me not to notice."

"Okay, that's perfectly normal." She said with a sigh of relief.

"There's more. I think it's because like you said I'm young. So I do get a little turned on. And, um, I probably get the wrong ideas sometimes when I feel like she's flirting or something."

She smiled out of nowhere.

"What?"

"I just thought it was funny that you're checking out your aunt."

"I can't help it sometimes."

"I know. I'm sorry you're probably imagining things John but tell me."

"I think so. But like, now that we're at it." I had to push farther. "The other day I was in the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and next thing I know I turn around and see her... well bent over looking through a drawer."

Mom just stared quietly.

"So, I'll admit I just stayed there you know."

"Looking at her bum?" She asked cautiously.

"Yea. But here's the thing, she found what she was looking for, at least that's what I thought. And I think she noticed me there and stayed there even longer."

"Maybe that was just you imagining."

"Maybe but it was long enough for me to... have a reaction."

A smiled returned to her face this time with a hint of embarrassment and calmly said. "Good to know." She giggled. "Oh my god. You had an erection from looking at your aunt."

"Yea... I did. Then before we both left the kitchen she looked at me and smiled and laughed little. But it wasn't a laugh to make fun of me. It was, I don't know, a laugh that I guess, this is so embarrassing, turned me on too."

"Okay. Maybe you just imagined that." She paused for a second and pulled her shirt down and sat up straight after looking down and seeing a bulk in my crotch and her beautiful bare legs.

"Maybe." I answered.

"I'm not blaming you for reactions your body may have honey. Let's think about this. She has a serious problem so we can't take what you're telling me lightly. But you could be imagining stuff." She paused and thought. "It's also unhealthy for you. I would think having your body react that way without acting on it may be bad."

"To be honest. It is troubling me."

"Mm. Okay that is a problem. I imagine, um, are you, um, helping yourself?"

"Helping myself?"

"Yeah, you know." She lowered her voice to say. "Masturbation."

"Oh this is getting awkward."

"It shouldn't be, it's something everybody has to do."

"Well. I'm having trouble with that. I don't know Mom but I might have a problem."

She looked at me with some concern. "Don't be embarrassed, you can talk to me about this. What kind of problem do you mean?"

"It's hard to explain."

"You just mentioned you got an erection by just staring. So I'm assuming you have no problem, um, achieving an erection."

"Oh, I do not. Actually I think I have a problem of getting them frequently. Hah... Well..."

"What then?"

"Okay, so lately it's been hard for me to finish. I get excited, but I think my body wants more or something." I wanted to be as indirect as possible. Having sex with my aunt was a step lower than Mom but I couldn't help trying at this moment. It was wrong but it was an impulse.

"I never heard of such a thing. Now I don't want you watching pornography but have you tried that?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid I have."

"Mm. Maybe what we can do is get you a toy?"

"Mom, I don't think I'd like that."

"Well there's not that many options John. Are there any girls in your life?"

"Yea, I should do that but I'll admit I'm sort of shy. I'm trying you know but right now there's not much of a chance in that respect especially away from college. I have this problem right now."

She took a sip of wine and looked thoughtful and nervous.

"Come with me." We stood up and I followed her to my bedroom and she turned on my computer. "I think we have to take this problem seriously so this will require desperate measures. Now I want you to feel okay with this and be clear about this. We are just going to solve the problem, that's the whole purpose of this."

"I understand. What do you have in mind?"

"I think this is the safest bet. I know a thing or two about sex." She made pauses between each sentences. "I'll help you masturbate."

She looked at me wanting a response but I lacked words.

"It's okay, we'll be fine. I'll lead the way. First thing is here." She turned the chair I was now sitting on to face the computer. "We first need you to have an erection. This here will help us out. I know I'm your Mom and it might be difficult for you to get an erection with me around." Oh not a problem at all. Myy cock was semi-hard and ready to grow.

"We'll need some lube. I'm going to my room and I'll find some. Meanwhile I want you to look up pornography that will help us out." I nodded and she left my room.

I searched for porn and ended up on the first website that came up. On the left side of the website there was a list of categories. It was tempting to click on the taboo section but I opted with something a little more subtle. Mature sounded right.

There were many options but I made my choice fast. Titled "Helping my horny stepmom". I clicked play. The video started with the camera looking through the opening of a door watching said stepmom masturbating with a dildo. Then for some reason the guy in the story stopped, closed the door and walked away. Then the stepmom came to talk to him on the couch.

Mom walked in at this moment and stood next to me paying attention to the video. "John? A stepmom video. Oh son, that's not making it easier." I looked at her and was glad to see her giggle.

"I'm sorry. Now you know what I like."

"I get it, it's fine. Young men seem to like older ladies these days."

The stepmom told her stepson that she had heard the door close and he denied it. We got a good view of her. Total cougar. Short blond hair wearing a nightgown that allowed us to appreciate her well-endowed chest.

'Yes, you were watching me look.' She reached in, which brought her boobs into view nicely, to pull his shorts down to reveal a boner.

'You have a hard on' she said. He replied with a dumb 'um no I don't'.

'It's fine don't worry about it, it's good actually.' She grabbed his hand and helped him stand pulling him back to her room. 'Come on, come on.' I got a better view of her then and loved how she didn't have the porn-star perfect body. She was homely and this achieved that amateur look which made the video better for me. Her body was great. She didn't have the perfection of Aunt Penny but there was plenty of meat to salivate to.

'This isn't big enough for me' the actress said holding her dildo. This made me chuckled.

"Why is that funny?" Mom asked me.

"I just thought he's thing is actually smaller than the toy." I explained.

"Oh."

Mom at this point got down on her knees.

"Okay I think you're exited now. Help me pull down your shorts."

My dick was almost completely erect. The fact that she was doing this was much hotter than the video.

Then her eyebrows rose when she saw my member, for a few seconds she just looked.

She poured the cold lube over my dick and then with her right hand she made sure to spread it over the whole thing.

Her touch was amazing. A delicate small hand started moving up and down my shaft.

"I think the whole point is that you should be watching the video." She commented since my eyes were only interested on her.

"Yes." I looked up to the video and the actors had gotten right to it. She lied on her back spreading her legs just like she had been when masturbating. Then something started to become obvious about the video. Despite the title of the video the word step-mom wasn't used. They opted for 'mom' which was very erotic in the present situation.

"I think it's working Mom."

"Don't call me Mom." She responded shyly.

"Why? Is it because this is wrong?"

Her head rose to meet my eyes. There was a fearful look in her face now and I was afraid I pushed her a little too far.

"No, of course not." She said. Something told me she was saying it more to herself than to me. "This, this is for your aunt. We're doing this for a good reason. Just call me Mom. What else could you call me? I'm your Mom and I'm just helping you." She said this as she jerked me dropping her eyes from my face to my member.

After a few minutes of the computer moaning, a phrase resonated in my head. She must have noticed it too. The son had a similar question, 'was this wrong?'. Her response...'You can't say you don't want me to suck your dick'.

"Yes." I mumbled under my breath.

Having Mom's hand, well hands at this point, was sensual in every possible way. But I had learned a bit from my aunt. I knew how to resist the urge to cum. I wasn't going to cum so easily.

She tried different speeds, running her fingers over my head and spreading her fingers as they descended down. Concentrated on the head then on the base. Switched hands, then both. I was really hard but I had it under control.

Lost in her efforts she said. "Your father wasn't this big."

I was slow to respond. "Is it big Mom? I never had much to compare it to."

Her eyes were transfixed on it. "Yea." Was that drool on her mouth? "It's pretty big, you don't have to worry about that."

The movie was coming to an end. It was a quick ten minute video. Though I was getting agitated and my breathing was speeding up I didn't want to show it. I was able to speak without giving myself away. "Mom, I don't think this is going to get us past this stage."

"You mean you still aren't close?" I shook my head. After thinking for a bit she said. "Let's try for a little longer then we'll see honey." Then she gave my whole body a look. "Let's get you more comfortable maybe that would help." It did help in my enjoyment.

She helped me remove my shorts and boxers and I pulled off my shirt. The chair was still facing the screen so I moved it to facing Mom.

She was on her knees on front of the chair. I sat on that chair with my legs on each side of her, naked. Completely naked and with my cock fully erect. I kept my eyes on her. She was enjoying the view discreetly, but I could acknowledge I had a man's body now. Who am I kidding, it's all about the cock. My veiny solid cock in all its glory right in front of her.

Her hands looked small when she wrapped them around it again. Up and down she tried once more before realizing more severe measures had to be taken.

"You should have come already. Maybe because it's me."

"It feels great Mom. Don't blame yourself."

"I think it may be that my voice is taking your mind out of it. Mmm. Actually that's a good idea. I'm not going to speak and I want you to close your eyes. Hear me out, I want you to stop thinking that it's me doing this."

"I'll try." I didn't try, it was so much better that she was the one doing it.

"Let's get you up on the bed." I stood up, my body moving very close to hers. I sat on the edge of the bed and I lied down with my feet still touching the floor. I closed my eyes and soon I taken into another level of sensation.

She used her hands again for only about a minute before I felt something else. While one hand kept jerking the base of my cock, another one massaged my balls, and then I felt her tongue lick my head. One lick, pause, I gasped, another lick. Then two quick licks, pause, two or three. Soon enough we were at nonstop licking.

She knew this was working. I couldn't help my body reacting to it. Suddenly I felt her lips around my head and her tongue moving around it.

I moaned once again because the sensations kept catching me off guard. She was actually doing this and I couldn't believe it. I tried to calm myself down.

She didn't have the hungry animated ways of Aunt Penny. Another way I knew they would be different. Mom was slow and calculated. She was timid but knew her way around a cock. She gave me a fantastic blowjob.

She licked my shaft from bottom to top before putting it back into her mouth, this time a little deeper.

After several minutes of this I was too excited to continue pretending this wasn't going to make me cum. I lifted my torso off the bed and opened my eyes.

She kept at it, though her eyes rose when I sat up. This was her goal anyways. She kept blowing me and with a hand I moved her black hair away from her face. I liked seeing her reddening cheekbones at work.

I couldn't help myself in meeting up her movement. It was something new for me, I started to take an initiative. It was very subtle at first but Mom seemed to follow along.

I instinctively began to apply more force on my hand holding her hair until it was clear I was holding her head in place. She gave in and stopped moving while my hips continued to move in and out. I stood up and now it wasn't Mom giving me a blowjob, it was me making love to her mouth.

I couldn't stop staring at her face taking it in. Determination to keep up was in her eyes and her moving tongue wasn't intimidated. To my disbelief my shaft began to go deeper and deeper into her mouth. And oh god, it found its way past the tongue until it encountered a barrier. A soft barrier which guided my cock into a downward turn. This had to be her throat.

Despite this, her face didn't show much more effort than what had already been there. I pushed in again and felt my head squeezing into her throat. Small gagging sounds were heard and I pulled out. She took two deep breaths but didn't raise her eyes to look at me, instead she looked ready to take it in again.

The sensation was addictive. I pushed in and out for as long as I could. Mom was taking my cock deep in her throat. The idea, the way she looked now, and the sensation of my cock meeting the back of her throat before pushing yet a little further in.

As I was about to explode I remembered Aunt Penny wouldn't want me to cum in her mouth. My reaction was to pull away but Mom realized what I doing and I felt her hands grab my ass and stop me. I almost drop down, my legs felt weak, my whole body felt weak as if all the energy I could give was being expelled through my cock's head.

She drank my stream of cum. She made me orgasm in her pretty mouth.

As my orgasm subsided I kept my dick in her mouth... for a bit long. It slowly lost size and her mouth and tongue cleaned me up.

12