Aunt's Plan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
531 Followers

Then she turned around. She knew her ass was an attention grabber. It was big, bigger than my Aunt's. I knew it wouldn't have the firmness I preferred but softness was up to my appetite as well. Even though her breasts were a good size her butt gave her figure its attractiveness, its shape.

A pear figure, one that was slim on the torso but expanded on the hips. To less perverted men the size of her ass would be 'too much' but I was already far to depraved.

"I was already playing with myself but I still need some more help."

Aunt Penny then signaled me to stand up and motioned me to undress. Nervously I took off my shirt, then my shoes and pants. I wasn't fully erect but I was getting there and my brief boxers looked packed.

Siren then walked to the table and opened the bag. She retrieved a purple dildo of about a couple inches smaller than my tool. I stopped moving and then walked and sat on the couch. It was a big white couch with enough room for her to rest down her back at a 60 degree angle. Then she looked at me again and I understood it was okay for me to proceed.

As I took off my boxers she placed the dildo into her vagina slowly penetrating herself.

"Wow, that's a big cock... He's so young too Penny... Let's see if he's not all looks."

Aunt Penny pulled me down and sat me. She grabbed my dick. She pulled on it a couple times and that was enough to get it fully erect. Siren's eyes were not only on my dick, I could see her taking in my whole body. She really did know what she wanted.

After a couple of minutes Siren impressed me. She lowered herself on the couch and that sofa gave the impression that it had been built for this. Then she moved her legs up and open them, placing them behind her arms. In this way the back of her arms held the legs in place and her butt stuck out, her holes stuck out.

She then placed a finger on her butthole rubbing it around before entering. Then a second finger, then a third. She was moving fast.

"John, bring me that bottle." I stood up right away and grabbed the bottle. I was fully aware of my body, aware that my cock was prominently standing ahead of me, aware because she was looking at me.

She extended her hand with the dildo. "Pour me some." I did.

I didn't moved back to my seat, I had a better view standing close to her. She moved the dildo's head to her butt and it didn't take long for her to push it in. She slowly moved it in and out each time going deeper.

She pulled it out then, "Let me see what you can do." I had to lower myself, I didn't feel so nervous any more. I didn't know which hole she wanted me to enter but I headed for the lower one. However she stopped me and wither her palm under my head she guided me towards the v-hole. She was very wet and soft, I went right in.

She wasn't tight. There was plenty of room for me to move and find my happy place. She just smiled as I went my full length inside her. I shoved it in and out quickly increasing my speed. I was firmly concentrated on fucking her by looking at the penetrating area when her hand surprised me by moving into my field of vision. She touched my stomach and gently pushed me away. I looked at her face, she looked at me. Then I felt her hand on my shaft and I looked down again to witness my cock disappear into her butt.

It wasn't hard. It was of course tighter than her vagina but my cock slipped right in. I fucked her butt slowly. The sensation was incredible and yet I was amazed at how much control I had. The sensations on my shaft should have made me explode but instead I continued to fuck calmly.

After a few minutes I looked up at her. It sent a bolt of electricity through my body.

She was staring at me. She wasn't moaning but her face displayed pleasure and yet I could see something else.

She was looking at me, at my body, at my cock going in and out. She liked what my dick was doing but I could tell she liked just as much watching me. Staring at my flat stomach and legs working hard to pleasure her.

It brought to my attention how well the exercise had done for me, I was in good shape. I had a body to admire and she admire she did. I liked how she looked at my body and didn't care that her butthole was pleasuring me but she only cared that my cock was pleasuring her. I liked thinking that this woman was rich and only saw me as a toy to amuse her.

A toy that at the moment was going in and out of her butthole with enthusiasm.

Aunt Penny then came into the picture. She leaned in to kiss the woman I was fucking. What a view. Then she joined her in observing me. I smiled at her and she responded to my inquisitive eyes.

"I wish I could join but I don't want to ruin my make-up. Speaking of which, you have only 15 more minutes." She smiled and entertained herself by playing with Madam Siren's boobs and observing.

"15 minutes will go by too fast." Siren said. "Let's make sure I get enough." She picked up the dildo sitting next to her and handed it over to me. I grabbed it and inserted it into her pussy.

I began to play with my movements and the dildo's movement. She got two different but very pleasant sensations from it. To my surprise she finally gave me some soft moans and a smile when I coordinated the dildo and my cock going in and out at the same time. More surprisingly though she preferred an alternating sequence.

My cock went in, the dildo out, then my cock exited and the dildo entered. This amused her, she gave me combination between moans and laughter. Not a mocking laugh but the type of laugh from having fun, the type of laugh that's a natural reaction to when your body doesn't know how to react. Agitation was part of that moan-laugh, she was having fun.

While alternating I noticed something new. I put the dildo down and Siren gave me a quizzical look. I slowly pulled my cock from her ass and then saw it. I looked up to her face and she knew what I was looking at.

Why was this such a turn on? She could gape. Her butthole was open for business. She maintained it open to the perfect size for my dick. Then I easily went inside her and pulled it out and looked at it again. It was a slow process but really hot to see her gaping butthole waiting for my cock. Going in and pulling out back to see that hole again.

I wanted to keep doing so all day.

But Aunt Penny interrupted. "5 more minutes, we better finish."

"Oh, Penny, let the boy continue, he's doing such a great job." Siren asked with a tone that hinted at begging.

"I know he is. I'm proud of him but we better not take any chances."

"Ok." I answered resigned. "I'll try to finish fast."

"Don't sound so sad... Mmm... Alright let's make the ending one to remember."

"I like the sound of that." Siren said. I happily nodded.

Aunt Penny stood up and walked up behind me. From behind she touched my torso then with her right hand grabbed the bottom of my shaft and steered it towards Siren's pussy. I entered her and started in and out again.

Aunt Penny then lowered herself to her knees next to me and I watched her. She made eyes contact with me as she folded the sleeve from her long-sleeve white blouse. She moved behind me again moving on her knees and I felt her hands on my hips. She pushed me down a bit so I folded my legs even more. I had to moved closer to the couch to continue penetrating Siren but now my ass was pushed back.

Then her hand appeared from underneath me, between my legs. She touched my balls softly first as if to say 'I'm here pay attention', and then I couldn't believe my eyes. She put a finger into Siren's ass, then two, then three, and in her whole hand was shoved in. Siren moaned hard.

This indeed would be an ending to remember. What Aunt Penny was doing was unbelievably hot as I continued to submerge my cock in Siren's pussy.

Then something I had never expected or ever even thought about happened.

Aunt Penny's tongue licked my butthole. My bent position opened my butt cheeks and she went in.

I pushed my cock in and out of Siren's pussy while my butthole was licked by Aunt Penny as she penetrating Siren's asshole with her hand and between my legs.

It didn't take long.

The sensations were coming from everywhere. Her tongue made me weak on the knees, those licks pleasured me in a whole different sense. Siren's pussy was wet and soft to the extreme. And that arm, that arm underneath me that entered that asshole.

I deposited my seed in a state of ecstasy.

angellz
angellz
531 Followers
12