Aunty Sheen, Dee in Goa - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next moment I felt something warm and wet on my ultra-sensitive asshole.

"Oohhh..." I cried out surprise at first but then realized I was feeling Aunty Sheen's long, pink tongue on my anus, "Yeahhh..." I groaned encouragingly at this.

I bent forward a bit and placed my hands on the wall. This way, Aunty Sheen could eat my ass without effort and Dee could suck my dick easily too. I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the incredible sensations. Dee tantalized me by sucking my huge, hard dick deeper and deeper into her warm, welcoming mouth. Aunty Sheen had me going crazy with the way she kept licking and kissing my tight, hyper-sensitive asshole.

"Aack!" Dee gagged hard when she took my thick, long dick too deep and my sensitive, circumcised dickhead clogged her tiny throat, "Gaahh..." She made a choking sound as she slowly leaned away and pulled my thick, hard dick out of her small, wet mouth.

"Mm... Hmm... Muah... Mm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen's hungry, lusty moans were quite loud after a while.

It seemed that my slutty, dirty aunt was relishing eating my ass the first thing in the morning. I could tell by her eager moans and the way her long, soft tongue was now trying to poke into my tiny, taut asshole. Aunty Sheen had gripped my bare, wet ass-cheeks tightly and had them spread apart so she could lick my anus easier.

Dee kept pushing her head back and forth, sucking my large, stiff dick deeper and deeper with every stroke. By then, Dee had learned to deep-throat my huge, long dong. She remembered her technique so she took it its long length in gradually. This way, she stored enough breath inside to take my thick, stiff dick all the way into her tight throat. I simply loved the way her tiny throat clamped tight around my huge, hard dick every time I face-fucked my sexy, hot cousin.

"Oh yes... Aahh... Mmm... Hmmm.... Yeah..." I moaned and groaned encouragements at mother and daughter.

Dee tightened her grip around the base of my slick, wet dick and began to stroke me harder and harder in the length remaining out of her tiny, wet mouth. She played with my heavy, cum-laden balls with the other hand. While behind me, Aunty Sheen had now managed to stretch my taut, little asshole a crack with her fingertips and shoved her long, wet tongue deep in my anal-canal. Aunty Sheen's firm, thin lips were clamped tight around my ultra-sensitive asshole while she tongue-fucked my ass.

"Mmm!" Aunty Sheen cried out in delight at having succeeded pushing her tongue into my taut asshole.

I was simply ecstatic with the sensation. Aunty Sheen's warm, soft tongue felt incredible as it tried to penetrate deeper into my asshole. Sheen aunty was twisting her head this way and that, trying to push her tongue even deeper into my taut rectum. Dee was driving me nuts with the way she stroked me while she deep-throated my stiff, large cock. She cradled my big, smooth-shaven balls in her warm, soft palm and kneaded them softly. She knew all the right buttons to push after years of fucking me.

"Oh... I'm close..." I cried out a warning when I felt myself come closer to orgasm.

At this, Dee pulled out my slick, thick dick out of her mouth immediately but held it at the thick base in a death-grip. Almost at the same instant, Aunty Sheen pulled her long, wet tongue out of my asshole. I was about to heave a sigh of relief before I felt her ram her small, stubby forefinger suddenly into my tight, little asshole.

"Aah!" I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

I felt Aunty Sheen shuffle hurriedly around to kneel in front of me, with her short, stout finger still buried deep in my tight, slippery asshole. At the same time, Dee relaxed her hold very slightly and began to jerk me hard. It was all I could take and I exploded immediately.

"Fuuuck!" I swore long and loud as I came incredibly hard.

My body froze and I struggled to keep my eyes open. Dee and her mom groaned lustily as my sticky, white semen squirted out all over their eager faces. My cousin and aunt vied for my slick, white seed and began to gulp down mouthfuls of it in turn. I felt electrified every time their soft, wet lips wrapped around my climaxing cock and swallowed my loads one by one. My body trembled in rhythm with my shivering, climaxing dick as Dee milked out the last drops of my hot, sticky semen from my balls. Eventually, Dee let go of my softening, slick dick and Aunty Sheen popped her short but stubby finger out of my stretched, tight asshole.

"Oh shit!" I swore aloud in relief and me body began to relax.

I closed my eyes and stayed in position for some time. Aunty Sheen and Dee eventually stood up and caressed my bent back gently.

"Wow! That was awesome!" I exclaimed, looking at Aunty Sheen and Dee on both sides with a wide, goofy grin on my face.

"You taste so good, son." Aunty Sheen said with a wicked grin.

"Mm... I love to eat your cum, baby." Dee said in turn and grinned too.

Then we cleaned up before wiping each other dry with soft, white towels in the bathroom. We stepped out completely nude. Since it was nearing 12 PM, we decided to skip breakfast and have an early lunch instead. The three of us were very hungry, especially since we had an early dinner the night before. As Aunty Sheen and Dee went to get dressed at the wardrobe, I picked the phone at the bedside table and ordered lunch. Alvin said that it would be ready in a few minutes.

Mother and Daughter Massage Me Together

(12PM -- 3PM, Wednesday 29th October 2008)

I picked my shorts up where I'd stripped them before going into the shower for the amazing blowjob. I glanced at Aunty Sheen and Dee's smooth, brown backs as they dipped in the wardrobe for their clothes. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes, lighter and my black zipper bag from the table before stepping out into the balcony.

The weather was the same as before. It was grey and gloomy with a light drizzle falling down. The salty sea-wind had picked up and blew the tiny water droplets into the first-floor balcony. I put everything on the low-slung, round, glass-topped coffee table. I took a seat on one of the four low, round, cane armchairs facing the balcony railing. I had a good view of the beach around a couple of hundred meters beyond through the grilled balcony railing. I lit a cigarette and waited for my aunt and cousin to show up.

I didn't have to wait too long because Aunty Sheen and Dee followed me to the balcony a minute later. Aunty Sheen stepped out into the balcony first, with a bottle of water in her hand, wearing a sexy outfit.

Aunty Sheen looked almost naked to me at first. Then I realized she was wearing a short, tight-fitting brown vest that matched her dark, chocolate brown complexion perfectly. The vest was stretched taut over my plump, mature aunt's big, soft melons. Her long, dark nipples made prominent points in the vest. Below, Sheen aunty wore a pair of matching, tiny cotton shorts. The dark brown shorts were stretched taut around her wide, rounded hips and showed off Aunty Sheen's lovely, large bubble booty perfectly. I watched Aunty Sheen's large, mature boobs sway softly as she walked because she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. The clear camel-toe in her short's crotch made me realize Aunty Sheen wasn't wearing panties either. Her smooth, thick legs looked shiny after the moisturizer.

"How long will the lunch take to come?" Dee asked, following right behind Aunty Sheen.

Dee looked cute and sexy as usual. Dee had on a tiny, fitting white-colored cotton vest. It clung to her busty chest and showed off her roundness of her large, perky tits. I loved the way the tiny vest barely covered her boobs. It showed off the burgeoning bottom of Dee's sweet, taut breasts while her long, dark nipples could be clearly seen in the sheer fabric. Her smooth, flat midriff was tempting too. Below, Dee had on matching white, cotton booty shorts. They stuck to her voluptuous hips like a second skin. I could imagine the way they highlighted my cousin's big, curvy bubble-butt. Dee's lovely, shapely, thick legs looked tempting as she stepped closer.

"It'll be here soon." I replied, smiling as mother and daughter took a seat on each side.

Aunty Sheen leaned over to grab the fresh pack of Classic Regular from the coffee table. I watched her big, soft boobs dangle down and swing gently while she pulled a cigarette out. I helped her light the cigarette in the strong, drizzly wind. Dee also plucked a cigarette out of the pack so I helped her light her cigarette too. We chatted about the previous days with unbridled and unabashed excitement. We recalled the more thrilling and exciting things we had done since we'd left Pune.

A few minutes later, the door-bell rang. I volunteered to get the lunch tray. I returned with the tray to find the coffee table cleared in the middle. I placed the heavy-laden tray in the cleared space. Aunty Sheen and Dee had finished smoking their cigarettes. So, they both offered to serve the food. I sat back in my low, comfortable chair and grabbed a plate full of food that Aunty Sheen handed me.

I was very hungry. Especially after the long workout, then the joint followed by the sensational blowjob in the bathroom. I ate ravenously and listened to Aunty Sheen and Dee as they described their most memorable moments from our trip.

As they spoke in explicit detail I was slowly getting aroused. I ogled their large, busty breasts and their thick, brown, bare legs and listened to my slutty aunt and sexy cousin talk in detail about our various weird sexual encounters. Dee recalled the fuck in the train toilet on the way to Goa. She told me how horny she'd gotten. Aunty Sheen told me it was exciting to smoke-up sneakily in the train's toilet. The thought of facing the risk of getting caught doing something illegal and immoral at the same time was extremely thrilling for my whorish, Muslim aunt. Dee liked to have sex in new, public places so going out with her meant I would get to fuck her in a public place more probably.

Next, Aunty Sheen and Dee spoke about the numerous times we fucked in Goa. They recalled the previous times they'd both come to Goa with me. I'd been to Goa numerous times with either Aunty Sheen or Dee, but never together. This was our first trip together and it was already extremely exciting.

Aunty Sheen described the intense pleasure she had a couple of days earlier when she got to serve me and Dee like a sex-slave. Dee then talked about the immense sexual excitement she felt when it was her turn to become a submissive sex-slut the day before. The two of them chatted about our thrilling, sensual encounters freely and with increasing excitement. I felt blessed to have such raunchy, adventurous family members cum fuck-buddies.

It was almost 1 PM when we finished our long, chatty lunch. Aunty Sheen gathered our plates and this time offered to keep the tray outside. I followed her into the room, watching her lovely, large ass cheeks swing hard as she walked in front. Dee walked behind me and we went into the bathroom. While we washed our hands, Aunty Sheen kept the tray of used plates outside and walked into the bathroom to wash her hands too.

"Let's smoke up." Dee suggested as we stepped out of the bathroom.

"Ok." I replied and we walked out to the balcony.

The soft drizzle was blowing in tiny droplets into the balcony with the strong, salty sea-wind. The darkening skies over the sea threatened rain soon. It seemed like a good weather to smoke weed and get high. I had sobered up completely after the intense orgasm in the bathroom and having a hearty lunch.

"Let's put the chairs more conveniently together." Aunty Sheen suggested as we stepped into the windy, cool balcony.

Aunty Sheen first pushed one of the four armchairs away from the coffee table to the middle of the balcony. She and Dee then pulled two armchairs and placed then right opposite the first chair, with their backs resting against the balcony railing. Sheen aunty had placed the single chair such that the armrests of the two adjoining chairs were touching the edge of the seat of the single armchair. She asked me to sit in the lone chair while she turned around to grab the lighter and three thick, long joints from the coffee table to one side.

I did as asked and climbed over one of the two chairs to climb into the single chair in front. I sat comfortably and had to stretch my legs out on each of the two armchairs opposite me. Aunty Sheen and Dee then sat on the two chairs, aunty on the chair to the left and Dee on the chair to the right. Aunty Sheen immediately snuggled to my long, muscular, hairless left leg and sat low on the chair. Dee, on the other hand, sat with one foot resting on the armrest of my chair, with her other foot on the ground below. She sat with her legs spread apart and her camel-toe clear for me to see.

Aunty Sheen handed me the lighter and one of the three joints. She gave one to Dee and kept one for herself. I leaned forward to light Aunty Sheen's joint first. She cupped her small, soft palms around the flame and shielded it from the strong, salty wind blowing into the balcony from her back. I watched her lovely, large mature boobs from up close till she lit the joint properly. I turned and helped Dee to light her joint. Dee looked in my eyes while I lit her joint with twinkling, mischievous eyes. I then lit my joint and placed the lighter on the coffee table a couple of foot to my left.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked after taking the first deep drag into my lungs.

"Mm... Talking about the past few days has made me realize once again just how important you are, Ali." Aunty Sheen said softly, "I guess I want to thank you for everything today." She said and looked at her daughter.

"Yes. I was thinking the exact same thing, mom." Dee said excitedly, "I mean, we fuck every single day now that we are living together in Pune. I never imagined it would be possible when we first fucked each other so long ago. But now, things are so bright and warm always. You make me so happy, Ali." She turned around and said to me with a huge smile on her pretty, round face.

"Ah... I try my best." I said shyly.

"No, but I think mom is right. I also want to thank you for the things you do for me. What better time than now?" Dee said and grinned excitedly this time.

"Mm... It's not like I'm going to complain, but... Sure!" I agreed, pretending to be reluctant.

We both laughed aloud at this and started smoking our individual joints. I was feeling lightweight after a few tokes on the super-strong weed. My thick, young dick was also arousing slowly now. Aunt had lifted my left foot up from the side and placed it squarely on her crotch. She ran her fingertips gently up and down my hairless, muscular leg while smoking her joint. I pushed my foot an inch ahead and pressed my big-toe against her warm crotch.

Dee caressed my curvy, shapely calf lovingly on the other side. I switched the joint to my left and began caressing Dee's shapely, firm calf resting on the armrest of my chair. I ran my fingertips absentmindedly along the curve of her taut, thick calf from her knee to her foot.

Dee would giggle softly as she felt ticklish when I touched behind her knee. I would then run my hand down her lovely, firm calf before caressing her tiny toes one-by-one. I knew every single one of Dee's erogenous areas.

We kept taking tokes in the comfortable silence and caressed one another, getting higher and hornier. A couple of minutes later and we were very high. Aunty Sheen and Dee looked at me through half-closed eyes, indicating their level of intoxication. The soft, naughty smiles playing on their lips signaled their lustful eagerness. I listened to the distant crash of the waves and felt the strong, cool breeze blowing against my bare chest. I smoked up and kept getting higher and higher. My state of arousal also grew in proportion with my thick, long dick getting harder and harder. As I've said earlier, getting high sharpened my senses enormously.

The three of us finished our joints almost at the same time. Aunty Sheen grabbed the burnt butts from Dee and me and stood up slowly. She crushed the three butts out in the ashtray on the coffee table and turned around.

"Come on inside. Let us give you a relaxing massage, my son." Aunty said with a big, excited smile.

"Mm... All right." I moaned softly in anticipation and stood up slowly from the low-slung armchair.

Dee stood up too and followed us inside. Aunty Sheen walked to the wardrobe while Dee grabbed me from behind near the foot of the bed. She turned me around to face her and stood on tiptoe to place her soft, moist, plump lips on mine.

"Mmm..." Dee and I shared a soft, sensual kiss and I wrapped her curvy, warm form in my arms.

Dee pressed her firm, perky, large boobs harder against my firm, bare chest. I slid my hands down and grabbed her lovely, round, taut ass cheeks. As we kissed softly, Dee's hands slid down my firm, smooth chest and down to my shorts. She hooked her fingers in the waistband and gently pulled down my shorts.

"Mmhh..." I sighed with relief as Dee broke our kiss and went down, pulling my tight, soccer shorts down my thick, muscular legs.

My huge, hardening dick stood proud and swayed in the cool breeze in the room. The balcony doors were open and the salty, cold sea-wind blew into the room. The tiny wind-driven raindrops pattered against the glass door softly. As Dee stood up straight, running her hands over my naked, young body Aunty Sheen walked up with the large bottle of Johnson & Johnson oil. When I was looking at my aunt, Dee had slipped out of my arms and stripped off her tight vest and tiny shorts.

"Yummy!" I quipped with a wicked, stoned grin and reached out for her.

"Uhuh!" Dee teased and took a step back to get out of my reach.

By then Aunty Sheen stood at my side. She placed a hand on my bare, firm chest and pushed me back gently. I took a couple of steps before I felt the foot of the low-slung, queen-sized, four-poster bed at the back of my knee. I flopped down on the soft, thick mattress with an excited grin and even more excited dick. My long, hard dick stood erect like a flag-pole as I scooted to the top and reclined comfortably against the soft, still-warm pillows.

Aunty Sheen handed the bottle of oil to her daughter before hurrying to strip her clothes off too. I watched as her large, soft, mature melons dangled free when she pulled off the small, fitting vest. Dee helped her mother to pull down her brown, taut shorts off her thick, stout legs till Aunty Sheen was completely naked too. My cousin and aunt hurriedly climbed on to the bed with wicked grins on their pretty, round faces. Before they got close, Aunty Sheen leaned to the side and whispered something into her daughter's ear. Dee seemed to light up with whatever her mother was telling her. Once aunt finished whispering Dee nodded her head vehemently in agreement.

Dee crawled on her hand and knees, with the large bottle of oil in one hand and stopped at my left. Aunty Sheen knelt down close to my right. They bent one-by-one and placed soft, wet kisses on my mouth before sitting up straight on their folded legs. Aunty Sheen started caressing my right arm lovingly as Dee pulled open the cap of the bottle. Dee then poured a thin stream of warm, slick oil all over my bare, firm chest.

"Hmm..." I moaned in agreement and lay back more comfortably.

I placed my hands carelessly on their big, brown behinds. I gripped Dee's large, firm bubble butt with my left. I grabbed a handful of Aunty Sheen's huge, soft rounded butt cheek with my right. I began kneading their firm and soft but smooth flesh lovingly. Dee eventually kept the bottle away. Aunty Sheen and Dee then began to smear the warm, fragrant oil all over my hairless, bare chest with their warm, soft hands. They massaged my chest softly, sometimes feeling my sensitive nipples and teasing me. I relaxed immediately and let my lust take over.