All Comments on 'Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 07'

by Briano82

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please continue. Make him marry a bitch and start a session on his aunt's dominance over his bitch wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Add his mother and sister into play now.No sex but only bdsm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible story hats off to the writer Briano82

lona58lona58almost 2 years ago

perfect story

i enjoyed every chapter

and liked every character

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are Female Because A Female Can Only Make Rapists Cheating Abusive wive and also Insect Crime with a 18 year old boy. If bullies and commissioner deserve death for his crime then the aunt deserve worse than that.

Stop Justifying Female is Right Propoganda with the excuse of husband is submissive so what, I am sure her nephew is not so why she manipulative him.

I think Women in this Series Deserve worse than death but I know you never going to take that route (I feel hurt your writing and detailing skill is amazing but the story clearly support female aduse)

I thought people rate it 4.7 then it's more about connection and power play but Naah use logic female abuse is not abuse it's love and male abuse is crime it deserves punishment.

I know this comment never reach to audience because you are afraid of other people opinion just like your hypocritis character.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey people calling out this lady as bitch and cussing writer ,, pls take it as a fiction ... in reality nothing happen like this ...

I dont get it that in reality i am medical student , and have a succesful career,, have good speaking skills and been to many one night stands , i gym daily and i am muscular , but i have avg height of 5'7 .. i am dominant and extrovert but i like to read such stories

The point is , dont relate it in real life treat women like humans... and dont worry women hate dominating in real life .. its only upto bed..just take it lightly ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriano82@Briano82
171 Followers
I am a normal being with a longing to introduce people to the world of Indian BDSM, erotica to be precise. You shall know the region I come from has a lot to offer and in a joyous manner too. Happy Reading.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES