Aunty's Toys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Simmy, dear, I have to ask you some things for the record. You wish to be here, you've come of your own free will and accept that we will discipline you like a naughty school girl for our pleasure?" and then ruined it with a giggle. "Not that I think you won't enjoy every decadent minute of it, sissy slut!"

Simmy blushed, frozen for what seemed for ever, knowing this was a moment she would ever have with her, knowing on many levels it was not really a choice at all.

"Yes Miss M."

"Good girl, Simmy. Now come forward, place your hands on the desk and spread your legs nice and wide."

Simmy obeyed, taking a similar position to the she had in the bedroom, blushing as she realised it meant her bottom was on display and she could even see the lights twinkling off the jewelled butt plug on the walls as she squirmed.

Miss S ran her hand over the exposed bottom, finger circling a patch of exposed skin on her left cheek "Oh dear sissy, have we been playing with the girls without permission?"

Simmy looked over her shoulder and blushed , seeing the red lipstick mark on her bottom from Miss M's kiss. "I er... i guess Miss."

"You guess? Sure looks like you've being showing off this slutty bottom of yours! Look at this all prettied up and prim, so nude and bare, so exposed, every one can see what kind of sissy you are, plugged and strapped and squirming." Miss M kept speaking as she ran her fingers around the plug, tapping it lightly causing Simmy to jump and squirm. Miss M then moved to caress the hairless balls hanging and fondle the strapped little cock making Simmy groan out loud , leaning onto the desk, showing her bottom even more.

Miss S smiled at the response "Well dear, now we begin" as she raised her hand and begun the inevitable spanking.

Simmy let out a little yelp with each little shock through her bottom, the half standing pose feeling so much more exposed than over Aunty's lap the previous week. Miss S let out frequent but not hard smacks. Spank after spank, erratic, interwoven by soft touches making Simmy yelp and whimper as even the light spanking made her bottom warm and her cheeks blush, the lack of rhythm leaving her squirming, gasping, befuddled. Miss S started to talk, firing questions followed by a spank each time not giving Simmy any chance to answer.

"Is this what you deserve sissy?"

*spank*

"Is this what you need?"

*spank*

"Are you a sissy slut?"

*spank*

"Such a naughty girl aren't you?"

*spank*

Miss S turned from her chastisement of the sissy bottom on display, "Now Miss M what do you think?" Simmy whimpered as the question reminded her of her audience and what else might come.

Miss M giggled "Well that's a nice blush and she's taken it so obediently... maybe she liked it?"

Miss S lets her fingers play between Simmy's legs feeling the little cock straining against the straps, "You might be right Miss M, she really is such a slut!" Simmy groaned in abject humiliation at the rather obvious evidence. "What now do you think Miss M?"

"Well perhaps if she says thank you nicely and asks for it really politely we should make her first real discipline merciful, after all we wouldn't want to mark her sweet bottom too much."

Simmy sagged in relief.

"Maybe only a half dozen swats with the paddle?"

Simmy gasped in horror!

Miss S tutted. "Miss M I do believe you are soft on her! She had better show her appreciation properly! So sissy slut Simmy, what do you say?'

"Th..thank you for my spanking Miss M. Pl...please don't use the paddle. Don't hurt me... I'll be good I promise."

Miss S placed her hands on Simmy's shoulders and lent over her, hugging and stroking, sounding so nice, so reasonable. "Well Simmy you need just a taste of something harder, our little sissy gets so excited, a spanking might not... get the breakthrough Miss M and I need. So Simmy, lovely, we need you to ask for a proper paddling."

Miss S placed a wooden paddle on the desk, flat dotted with small holes, then her wicked looking birch cane in front of Simmy, Miss M giggled as she placed her selection of dildos down one by one in increasing size, chanting "good sissy, naughty sissy, disobedient sissy, squealer."

Aunty S smirked, "Of course our Sissy might actually want something more ... intense than a paddling!"

Simmy shivered, eyes wide at the toys inches from her face, not quite ready to admit anything more. "N ... no please ... paddle me Miss."

"Very good sissy! Now I'm going to ask you some questions as we go ... I'm sure you'll get the idea."

The ladies moved into position. Aunty M held Simmy's hands across the desk, smiling softly, kissing Simmy's fingertips. Aunty S took up a position behind Simmy's exposed bottom, pulling up the tartan skirt a little more, kissing the already blushed bottom, as she removed the butt plug and put it to one side before rising. Aunty S swished the wooden paddle through the air, the holes making it sound even more ... thrilling.

*thwack*

Simmy screamed as her left bottom cheek flamed in agony.

"Are you our naughty sissy play toy Simmy?"

Simmy whimpered "yes, yes miss please miss don't -" *thwack*

Simmy squealed "yes yes please no - " *thwack*

"Are you going to pleasure any Aunty however we want, Sissy Simmy?"

"Yes, yes -" *thwack* "ahhhh! fuck! God please miss!"

"Are you going show Aunty how you suck her cock?"

"Anything! please merc -" *thwack*

"Are you going to use that slutty sissy tongue wherever we want?"

Simmy gabbled in fear and pain, shocked at how much her throbbing bottom hurt, "Yes, yes, please no more please, please!"

The Aunties cuddled up to the sobbing Simmy, arms around her stroking, kissing and soothing as Simmy slowly calmed down with whimpering sobs. Slowly they moved so that Simmy ended up in Aunty S's arms on the chaise longue as Aunty M stroked and kissed Simmy's hair.

"There, there, sweety all done for now, we're so proud, all we need to do is make all those naughty promises come true." Aunty M giggled as Aunty S spoke, " and I just know we're all going to find that exciting! Now watch Miss M, sissy, as she gets ready for you."

Aunty M stood up and returned to the desk, slipping on the harness and sliding the smallest of the dildos into it, fake balls below and firm but soft feel cock jutting out over her black shiny panties.

She positively strutted back to the chaise longue, standing close as Aunty S said, "Kneel for her

Sissy, I assume this is your first cock?"

Blushing as she sank to her knees, eyes wide, suddenly having a whole new viewpoint as the sculpted head of the dildo forced her focus so close, Simmy mumbled, "Yes miss."

"Well dear unless otherwise instructed a good sissy starts by making sure it's as hard as possible, start by licking and kissing the balls and shaft, teasing and slutty is what we want to see."

Aunty M giggled as she stroked Simmy's head and pulled her close. Simmy moaned softly, bottom throbbing but somehow at a distance as she felt Aunty M's body heat, scent filling her senses as her tongue slid around the base of the soft but firm dildo.

Aunty M sighed softly as she looked down "What a lovely sight sweety, now work up the shaft, let me see you kiss and lick it and then I want you to slide your tongue around the bulging head."

Simmy shivered, blushing, as she obeyed, leaving lipstick marks as she kissed her way up the shaft, humiliated, excited, feeling her sissy cock straining against the straps as her tongue wrapped around the bulging pink head until her saliva made it glisten in the camera lights.

"Oh Sissy! Such a good sissy, I'm sure you'll make such an eager, talented cock sucker! Now take it your mouth Simmy, work it in, bit by bit, suck and swallow."

Simmy couldn't help but imagine the view, almost cringing as she realised this was on film but at the same time the humiliation, the act, being on her knees excited her, drove her on, sissy cock throbbing in the straps, determined to give a performance that Simon had always dreamed of but never had the courage to seek.

Simmy's lips fastened behind the head, a tight red glossy ring, as she started to bob her head, feeling the bulge in her throat as she moved, little by little getting the dildo hilt deep. It was in real terms only small, the fact it was about the same size as Simon's own little cock not lost on Simmy but it felt huge in her throat, fighting not to choke by swallowing she felt a bizarre thrill of cathartic excitement as her lips and chin finally reached the hilt of harness and the fake balls.

"Oh look Miss S, Simmy has managed to gobble all of Good Sissy up!"

Miss S clapped and grinned "Very well done Simmy dear, but Miss M is going to give you just a little lesson in the alternatives. Miss M if you please, use Simmy!"

Miss M grinned wickedly down at Simmy, taking the back of Simmy's head in her hand as she moved her hips back, pulling the dildo out and the thrusting back into Simmy's helpless throat. Simmy's eyes went wide as she felt herself used, hand stopping her from pulling away, not able to control the thrust, eyes watering , choking, gagging, for the first time feeling a rise of helpless panic before Miss M eased back. Soft again as suddenly as it had started, Miss M stroking her face. "There, there sweety, just a little, so you know why you should always suck cock like your life depended on it!"

"Now dear, I believe Miss S has something for you ..."

Simmy turned round to see Miss S on the sofa, eyes bright with lust, as she pulled up her skirt, spread her stocking clad legs to reveal white thighs framed with garters and her bare pussy.

With a giggle Miss M, put a firm hand on Simmy's back, "I think you need to crawl over and say a proper thank you for all Miss S's hard work and patience..."

With a whimper, Simmy crawled over, cheeks flushing even more as Miss M swatted her bottom from behind. Knowing how to behave, Simmy kissed her way up Miss S's legs and thighs to her scent. Miss S closed her plump thighs around Simmy's head as her tongue lapped out.

"Focus dear, no stopping, no matter what" instructed Miss M as Miss S groaned in pleasure.

Simmy started to slowly squirm her tongue between Miss S's lips before her body bucked in surprise as a cool thick liquid dripped between her own smarting bottom cheeks. Unable to see or lift up as Miss S's hands and thighs grasped her head, Simmy let out a whimpering squeal as a finger started to lathe her little tight bottom with the cool liquid, sliding in and out. An intimate, delicious, obscene feel making her moan into Miss S's pussy, breathing in Miss S's scent, licking and shivering as her upturned bottom was prepared.

Simmy felt the finger withdraw and, following a pause that felt like forever, she felt the head of the strap on dildo placed against her little lubed virgin bottom. Simmy whimpered louder into Miss S who held her sissy toy in a firm grasp. It felt... huge, hard. Simmy couldn't believe it was the same small one, squealing into Miss S's muffling pussy as she felt her tight little rosebud slowly gently but irresistibly stretched open, gasping shuddering, feeling every millimetre of movement until her bottom tightened onto the shaft as the bulging head slipped finally in.

Simmy moaned loudly, nuzzling into Miss S's pussy, head held, as Miss M slowly pushed forward. Simmy felt every ripple on the surface of the dildo as it pushed passed her tight ring until the fake balls pushed into her from behind and Miss M's hips pressed into Simmy's bottom cheeks.

Slowly Miss M began to move in and out, Simmy moaned, eyes rolling, whimpering softly into Miss S as her body shuddered at the exquisite assault, the dildo pulling out and pushing in the sensitive ring, Simmy feeling every ridge and bump on the strap on. The lovely ladies' hands started roaming, stroking, teasing before unbuckling the strap around her little sissy cock letting it explode, Simmy losing all conscious thought as it pulsed, matching the feel of her bottom pulsing around the stretching strap-on being pushed in from behind.

12