All Comments on 'AuoralAmbient Pt. 02'

by Orgone_Audio

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was so good until the end, then the "Daddy" comment wrecked it for me. Gentle suggestion to make it clear from the beginning if you're using/going to include that. Lots of people love it, but for some it's an instant turn off. Thanks for the lovely guiding until that point, though, mmm.

Orgone_AudioOrgone_Audioabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much, I appreciate it! And noted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have to agree with the previous comment. Not big on daddy talk, but man, do you have a sexy purr. I definitely want to hear more of that!

Orgone_AudioOrgone_Audioabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous--Thanks a ton for the comment. I will not include "daddy" without a disclaimer in the future.

It kinda just came out---no pun intended. Haha.

I am very pleased you enjoy my voice and hope there is other content you can pleasure yourself too.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great voice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great voice!!!!!!!

Elle4u2useElle4u2use11 months ago

Im such a good girl for you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

so hot! love being your good girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrgone_Audio@Orgone_Audio
Using the power of voice to seduce, excite, and entice. Thank you to all who have made comments so far, please keep them cumming. I truly appreciate specific observations. {ORGONE: Psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich thought he had discovered the cosmic source of all sexual energy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES