Aurora - Blood Moon Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bonking?"

"Making me... cum. I've never... I've... never..."

The feel of Penny's orgasm, her pussy, already slippery, suddenly frictionless, the squelch of ejaculate, her insides clenching, flipped the switch at Emission Control and lit-off the boosters. "Pen... have you ever... watched... South Park?"

"What?"

"'Here it comes, Ky-ru. It's... going to be... a big one'."

Pelvis thrusting with a mind of its own, legs straining on the brink of cramp, the old man drove his cock into her hole. Holding at maximum depth, tip of his penis hard against her muscle walls, he felt the surge and his plumbing distended. Delicious back-pressure gave way to a massive spurt, and another, hosing Penny's clenching insides. Pulling out, he plunged back in, again, and again, each plunging stroke squirting sperm

"I can feel you cumming!" Penny squealed. "Jesus Christ... Jesus Christ... that's... just... that's just incredible."

Shuddering to a stop at full penetration, Watson grit his teeth, the nerve endings of his knob lit up with pleasure so intense it bordered on pain. "That makes two of us." he gasped.

"Holy shit!" Penny huffed. "I'm serious. You literally blew in me. I could feel it hitting my insides."

"I did try to warn you."

"I don't know what you did then, but something went 'pop'. Inside me. Literally. Like a bubble bursting."

"You okay?"

"No. I'm fucking fabulous. Jesus Christ. You know, I'd really love you on top of me."

"Just let me pull out."

"No, no. Don't move. Not yet."

They lay for a while, Penny's pussy twitching and spasming, heart thumping under her quivering breasts. Then she dissolved in tears and Watson checked his imaginary watch. "Is that the time?"

Penny slapped his hip. "Be nice."

The old man's cock dumped its blood pressure. "What now?"

"I don't know." Penny sniffled, then followed up with a blatant contradiction. "When we go back this will all be over."

Watson gave her nipples a gentle tweak. "You'll be signed-off solo by then. The world's your oyster."

"Except who would want me?"

Watson heaved a deep breath. "Not this again."

"Well who else would put up with my shit? Apart from some old geezer with one foot in the grave? Maybe I should get therapy."

"This IS therapy. And I think you'll find my rates extremely reasonable."

"Damon? Can I join your tribe?"

Watson pulled back to give her the eye, the gesture lost in the near darkness. "You what?"

"Can be one of your concubines? I'll sweep the cave and chase away the sabretooths. With the broom. 'G'warn! Git! Ssskkkatt! Gittaway!' See? I'm a natural. Honestly, Damon, I would do anything."

"But the village idiot doesn't HAVE concubines. He just get's the odd sympathy fuck now and then. Roger, on the other hand..."

"I'm applying anyway." Penny said, her tight dimensions gradually overwhelming the old man's tensile strength. "Hang on. He's coming out."

"Feels like you're closing up shop."

"Can we turn the light on? I wanna watch."

Reaching past her, Watson flicked on the bedside lamp. Propped up on her elbows, Penny tensed her abdominals forcing all but an inch or two out. Watson popped free, still dripping cum, cock glazed with semen and mucous. Slamming shut behind him, Penny's pussy spat a wad of clotted cum onto the sheets. "Jesus..." she breathed, "I'm full."

The old man gave her a pat. "Worth waiting for I have to say. Nothing beats hunger as an appetiser."

Penny tensed her pelvic floor, gaping her pussy, expressing a lava flow of semen. "I've never, ever seen that before." Penny said in wonder, watching the clotted white drizzle puddle under her butt.

"Never?"

"Well, only in pornos."

"But you have... you know...?"

"Fucked? Damon! I was a uni student for four or five years. Not to mention engaged."

"But this is the first time you've...?"

"Have you ever heard of Johnnies?"

"What?"

"Prophylactics. Condoms."

"Oh."

"And all that time I never knew what I was missing."

Watson watched with Penny as her pussy expressed another mouthful. "Jesus Christ." he said. "If only Beck was here."

Penny looked at him. "Then what?"

Watson wanted to say, 'She'd dive on that thing and hoover up every last drop'. Instead he shrugged. "She's sort of an aficionado."

"Of what?"

"Cum." he said, eyes darting at Penny's oozing vagina. "Fresh from the..."

"Pussy?"

"Uh huh."

Penny fell back, idly running a finger through her swollen, cum-drenched slit. "You know the more I hear..."

"Disgusting, I know."

Raising her hand, Penny teased out a string of semen between finger and thumb. "You know. I never knew people like you guys even existed. How are you all not riddled with jealousy?"

"Trust and mindful attention." Watson said. "And good intentions."

"Right." Penny said, not believing a word. Sitting up in a puddle of cum, she raked back her hair. "Well? What happens next?"

Rolling away, Watson stood and wandered off into the bathroom. "We call your folks. After breakfast."

"You know." Penny said, watching him go, admiring his physique. Old, granted, but still in good nick with many miles left on the clock, "I still haven't decided."

"You have." Watson said from inside, coaxing a stream of pee from his still turgid dick. "You just don't realise it yet." Washing his hands, he returned, and lay on his back beside her. "Just think back to last night. How it felt, when you heard Tanya's mum had just died."

"You know what? If it's all the same to you I'd rather not."

"But you should. You must. You have to go into it, Penny. Shine a light on your fear. That's the only way you're ever gonna defeat it."

Penny climbed on top of him, settling down, her thatch against his belly, matted with cum. "How do I do it?"

"Just take a deep breath and dial the bloody number."

"Will you help?"

Watson ran a hand down her spine. "Don't worry, Pen. I've got your back."

"Hmph... funny guy."

"Of course I'll help." Watson said, turning out the light. "You'll see. Doing the deed is always much easier than thinking about it."

"I hope so." Penny said, then yawned.

Watson turned his head to find Aurora, Goddess of the Dawn, peeking through the window. The old man offered a silent prayer of thanks. Another storm ridden, another night survived. Rolling Penny onto her side, he waited while she tossed and turned, getting comfortable, her back warming his torso. "This has been one hell of a holiday." she whispered.

"You're not wrong." Watson affirmed. "And the best is yet to come."

******************************************************************************************

Pacing the kitchen, Watson waited for the kettle to boil, while Penny sat, sleeves shucked up, elbows on table, hood of the purloined sweater over her head. Warming the seat, her little round bottom clad in 'Bee Happy' knickers, she stared at the phone on the table in front of her. She looked up, eyes glassy with tears. "I can't do it."

Heaving a sigh, Watson turned away to fill two mugs. "You can, Pen. I know you can."

Head bowed she sat staring at the phone again, completely at a loss. She looked up as a mug of hot, milky tea settled in front of her. "I don't know what to say."

Watson pulled a seat round and sat down down beside her. "It's not a play, Sweetheart. You don't need a script. Just let it flow." Swiping her eyes with the back of her hand, Penny raised her mug in a trembling hand. "What' the number?" Watson asked, picking up the phone.

Penny gulped down a mouthful of tea. "Please, Damon, no. I'm not ready."

"You are ready, Pen. Remember last night? When I told you Tanya had just lost her mum? Well, Tanya's loss is a gift to you. Let's not waste it."

Penny rubbed her thigh, displacing the energy. "Maybe if I just ring and don't say anything. If I can just hear her voice. Just to know she's okay?"

"Well that ain't gonna happen." Watson sniffed. "Do you guys have area codes over here? I mean, the country's so small. We have bigger cattle stations back in Australia."

Penny nodded.

"Well?"

Penny mumbled the numbers. First the area code. Then one or two digits. Then one or two more. She fell silent and Watson studied the phone. "That's it?"

"Please!" Penny hastened, grabbing his hand. "Don't do it. Not yet."

"Deep breaths, Pen. It's only a phone call."

"Yeah, but it's not. You know it's not."

"How do you take off a bandaid, Pen? One quick rip or do you like to take your time?"

"Take my time! Take my time!"

"No fibbing, Pen. Let's get this over with. You ready?"

"N... no."

"YOU READY?"

Licking her lips, Penny gave a nod. "Okay. Do it."

His own heart racing, Watson swiped the icon. "Here."

Phone to her ear, Penny sat hyperventilating and when Watson went to rise she seized his arm. Watson heard the call connect and a distant voice say, 'Hello?'

Penny sat with her throat convulsing while Watson looked on, mentally urging her to speak. The voice said, 'Hello?' once more, clearly perplexed. Penny opened her mouth, jaw working but nothing coming out. As Watson tensed to take the phone and answer in her stead, Penny said, "Mum? It's me."

There was an instant's heart-stopping silence, then Penny pulled the phone away, wincing, as a scream burst from the speaker. Seconds later another voice came on the line, barely audible to Watson but clearly a man. 'Who the bloody hell is this? What do you want?'

"Dad... It's Penny."

No scream this time but another vocal eruption.

Penny's fears sloughed away at the sound of her parents' voice. "Dad..." she urged, tears spilling onto her cheeks, "Dad... Just calm down. Stop it Dad, you'll give yourself a coronary."

Oblivious to the pat on her shoulder as Watson rose to take his leave, Penny sat, shaking, gripping the phone in a white-knuckled hand as if afraid it might somehow be taken from her. 90 minutes later when she scuffed outside, the old man was on the step, reading a bird book. The phone, when she gave it to him, was hot. "How are the oldies?" Watson asked conversationally, as Penny sat down beside him.

Collapsing under the weight of relief, the girl buried her face in his lap, her body racked with sobs as she poured out half a decade of anguish. His own eyes full, Watson rubbed her back, patting and squeezing. Thinking, 'tough gig'.

After a long, tearful interlude, Penny pushed up, eyes red, face shining, top lip glazed with snot. "Can we go for a walk?"

"I'll get your shoes." Watson replied, on his feet in a heartbeat. "Wait here."

In a scramble of Olympic proportions, Watson stuffed his backpack with a few bare necessities; muesli bars, a bottle of water, wet weather shell just in case. Jamming his feet into sandals, he picked up her shoes, flicked the daisy-hat and baseball-cap off hooks in the entryway, then made a bee-line for the sliding glass doors. Halfway there he hit the skids and scuttled back to the kitchen. Joint in hand, he made it as far the doors next time, then doubled back once more and reefed a bottle of French Champagne from the fridge. Outside, while Penny sat in silence, he picked her feet up one by one, pulling her socks on then working them into her Converse. "Cracking day for it." he enthused, tying the laces. "Wouldn't you say?"

Penny said nothing. Nor did she speak so much as a word all the way to the cliffs, almost an hour, but where the path was wide enough and they could walk side-by wide, when Watson looked, her face was a portrait of beatific calm. Hitting the coast track, they took a left, making for the bench, scene of yesterday's picnic, where Watson sat her down, then produced the Champagne like a rabbit out of hat. "Drink, My Lady?"

"You know," Penny said, "there's only one thing I hate about you."

Watson looked at her, blinking. "My swashbuckling good looks?"

"I mean only one thing I REALLY hate. I mean really. Really."

"My mind like a steel trap? My razor sharp wit?"

"You're always right."

"Not always. I thought I was wrong once but I was sadly mistaken."

"Everything you said was true."

"Well would you look at that, Pen? I forgot the flippin' glasses." Watson checked the coast was clear before popped the cork. "Hope no one sees." he muttered. "They're gonna think we're povvo. Drinking French Champagne straight from the bottle."

Penny took the proffered drink and downed a long draught. Handing it back, she swiped her mouth. "Mum and Dad want to see me."

"Why? Do you owe them money or something?"

"Damon? Can we be serious? Just for a minute? This is the biggest moment of my life."

"Well of course they want to see you, idiot."

"I am an idiot." Penny nodded. "I should have listened."

"You DID listen." Watson said, passing the bottle back, before ratting a joint, all bent out of shape, out of his pocket.

Penny arched her eyebrows. "Can I have a puff of that?"

"You sure? It's pretty strong stuff. I don't want you seeing sea monsters."

"Sea monsters?"

Watson lit the smoke and took a few drags. "It's a long story." he rasped, then exhaled.

"Which one isn't?"

"I'm a writer, Pen." Watson said, passing the joint. "I can't help it."

Penny took an exploratory puff then handed it back, coughing. "I want to hear it, Damon. I want to hear all your amazing tales."

"All of them?"

Penny filled her mouth, nodding, then swallowed. "All of them." she said, well in the breach of a triple assault- booze, dope, catharsis. "Every last one."

"Maybe when you're older."

There was a long interlude of silence. "Mum fainted."

"Are you surprised?"

"Lucky Dad's such a tough old boy. He was in the army you know."

"I didn't know that."

"He went to war in the Middle East. When I got that job in Ab Aldafra he begged me not to go."

"Not a fan?"

"You know he came to look for me? In Ab Aldafra? The Consulate just fobbed him off so he marched straight into the Justice Ministry. They told him my file had been closed and I was probably dead. Then he tried to go to the prison. They arrested and deported him. But they never stopped waiting. Just like you said." Penny clenched her teeth, grimacing, as a new crop of tears welled in her eyes. "They set a place for me at the dinner table, every night."

"So, what happens next, Penny?"

Penny took a swig and sat, rocking to and fro. "I wanna go home."

******************************************************************************************

Sex that night was gentle and slow. Except for doggy, just before dawn, where Penny got into the spirit of things with a few hearty smacks. When she went, "Oww!", Watson knew she'd been restored. He came inside her, not quite the same volcanic eruption, but enough to leave a generous wet spot. Stripping the bed, washing the cum-stained linen as a matter of courtesy, they had breakfast on the deck then packed and stacked and were ready to go.

No sooner had they turned out of the drive, than a geriatric old green Land Rover chugged round the bend. Pulling over, Watson flashed his lights and, window to window, the grizzled old farmer tipped his hat. "Orright thar Mister?"

"Bert, isn't it?"

The farmer nodded. "Oo arr."

"Well, time's up, we're heading off I'm sorry to say. Too bad. We've had an awesome time."

The farmer knitted his brow. "Oribble toyme?"

"Awesome. An awesome time."

"A good toyme then?"

"A wonderful time. A fabulous time."

"Grand ta hear it roit enuf. And auld Mister Camus didn't drop boye?"

"Well, we were waiting for him, weren't we, Pen?"

Penny lent past him. "Thanks ever so much for the lift the other day. If you hadn't turned up we'd probably still be out there."

"Ohh, you nivva worry o' that, Miss. Alaas a plisure to meet new folk."

"Well, it was very kind, thank you."

"And say hello to Milly for us." Watson said. "And tell her, the little rocks worked a treat."

"Ohh I'll do 'at an all." Bert said, not comprehending a word.

Watson dipped his head. "Hope we meet again one day."

"Ooo, 'at n'all. Moind 'ow ye go."

Watson grit his teeth as Bert stirred the gearstick, polishing the cogs, then lurched forward in a cloud of grey smoke. With two beeps of the horn he rattled away, into their past, never to be seen again. Watson rolled the window up as Penny sat back with a sigh. "And I was such a pig the other day."

"You were just out of sorts."

"Hmph!" Penny snorted. "I blame the prison. I was actually normal, once upon a time. Now I wouldn't know kindness if it jumped up and fucked me."

Watson glanced at Penny from the corner of his eye. "Well, here's a tip. You know Desmond Morris, the guy who wrote 'Naked Ape'?"

"Naked what now?" Penny frowned.

"Ape. Morris was a zoologist. The first to float the outrageous notion that humans are just another animal. Ruffled feathers everywhere, but he was right. And he made the point. There are more good people in the world than bad. Otherwise we'd already be extinct."

Penny crossed her arms, glaring. "Then he's clearly never been to Ab Aldafra."

"Hang on, Pen. What about Ally? And what about Yan? And what about those other girls?"

"Alright," Penny said, raising her hands, "alright. Why did I even argue?"

"But you see my point, don't you?"

"I do see." Penny said, laying a hand on his thigh. "After the last few days how could I not?"

******************************************************************************************

A few hours into the journey, driving through Bristol, Penny called for a stop. Pulling into the first available shopping centre, they both dismounted, steeling themselves for the inevitable crowds. While Penny led the way, Watson followed, watching her. She walked with her shoulders hunched, as if expecting to be ambushed any instant, clad in a shapeless shirt and baggy-assed jeans, oversized, borrowed from Tanya. Pulling-in beside her as she entered the mall, the old man gave her a nudge. "Do us a favour, Pen?"

"Fuck off and die?"

"Don't make me come over there, Missy. But for Christ's sake, stand up straight. Head up, shoulders back. Come on. Push those little bubbies out."

"And what the fuck is that going to prove?"

"Try it and you'll find out"

Simply to prove its futility, Penny did as the old man suggested and immediately felt the tension slough away. She shook her head. "Fuck you're a pain."

"Do what you do best, I always say."

Penny gestured with her chin at the signage. "Hungry? There's the food court."

Watson rubbed his belly. "Know what? I've got a sudden hankering for sushi of all things."

Penny gave him the side-eye. "Something about the taste of raw fish?"

"Uh huh." Watson nodded, not missing a beat. "That fresh, delicate flavour. It's my favourite."

Browsing the outlets, they tracked down a sushi bar, staffed by surly Chinese. Ordering up, they weaved their way through an obstacle course of tables and chairs, baby prams and strollers parked in the thoroughfare. Choosing a table, as far from the madding crowd as they could get, Watson sat, as Penny stood looking around. "Have you got a credit card?" she asked.

"Me?" Watson replied, rolling off one cheek and going for his wallet. "What for?"

Penny held her hand out. "I need to borrow it."

Watson lay the card on her palm. Iridium-plus, no limit, a gift from Roger. "After anything in particular?"

"You'll see. What's the PIN?"

Watson gave her the number, then added, "Axes and knives. Aisle nine in the home depot. Or why don't you really lash out and buy yourself a chainsaw."

Turning, Penny stalked off, giving him the finger as she left. Abandoned to his own devices, Watson mixed up a slurry of soy and wasabi and tucked in.

Penny was gone a long, long time. Maybe she'd lost her nerve, he thought, and bailed on him, or given up and gone back to the car, leaving him to watch the ebb and flow of milling crowds. Young mothers, most overweight or flat-out obese, and knots of migrants, the males casually dressed, women clad in black from head to toe. Glaring British men, many heavily tattooed, arms akimbo, broadcasting belligerence, daring anyone, ANYone, to so much as make eye contact. Everywhere he looked, heads bowed over mobile phones, fingers tapping and swiping, tapping and swiping, to the low mutter of countless voices. Children screaming, parents yelling. The place was a zoo. Populated by a new, destructive species- the consumer- that now roamed the Earth in their billions.

1...910111213...16