Aurora - Blood Moon Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now don't be silly Moosh. She was just happy we got back alive."

"So happy she wound up in your bed?"

Watson ticked Beck under the chin. "You're pretty smart for a jet pilot."

Beck heaved a sigh. "Face it, Dommy, she didn't stand a chance. Just ask Vicky. Just ask any of the girls in there. Except Yan. And Aisha I guess... though I wouldn't be surprised."

"What?"

"If you eventually cast your spell over her. After everything she's been though, she's like a butterfly coming out of her chrysalis. She's already tried alcohol, and you should see her body!" Beck fanned herself. "Ai-yai-yai! That girl has the cutest, roundest little bubble-butt you've ever laid eyes on. And those sweet little titties."

"How do you know?"

"I've seen her in her undies." Beck said and kissed her thumb- and fingertips, "MmmmWAH! Face it. That gorgeous body was only made for one thing."

"Right. To carry around her golden soul on the physical plane."

"Only made for TWO things. I guarantee. It won't be long before curiosity get the better of her."

Watson gave a dismissive wave. "Well it won't be me."

"I bet that's what you thought about Vicky. And Maya. Even me come to think of it. In the beginning, did you so much as imagine you and me were gonna fuck?"

"No. Did you?"

Beck shook her head. "No. But it didn't take long. it was pretty much inevitable."

"You're blaming me? For what happened?"

"I'm not blaming anyone, Dommy. It's all about the chemistry."

"Love is just chemicals in the brain." Watson concurred. "Remember that song?"

"Bugger the song. I still remember the feeling."

"What's a guy to do?" Watson sighed, trying to fob her off.

"Especially when he's surrounded by so much willing young pussy."

Watson crossed his arms. "On the subject of which."

"Which?"

"Willing young pussy. Did you have a good time with Roger?"

Beck's cheeks burned red in the twilight as she cast her mind back not even twenty-four hours. To a Paris hotel. Straddling Bragg's hips, deeply skewered, the knob of his cock tickling her tonsils. Feathering her clit to orgasm after taking Bragg's gargantuan load. "I think the pommies call that being caught dead to rights." Beck admitted.

"Yeah, well. Should I be worried? You're about to be spirited away?"

"By Roger?" Beck glared. "Get real."

"Then why should it be any different for me?"

Beck rolled her shoulders, grappling with the old man's logic. "Well, what about Cass?"

"What about her?"

"She's completely besotted with you. And she's only eighteen, if that."

Light spilled onto the driveway as the front door opened and Cassandra appeared, like Nemesis summoned from the pit of Beck's insecurity. Tongue out for balance, she descended the steps, clutching two half-pint mugs of straw-coloured liquor. "My Lady." she said, handing Beck a glass. "My Lord."

"Jesus Christ." Beck muttered. "Cassie? Do you mind?"

"Please, Becky. Just divulge me."

Beck squinted. "Huh?"

Watson shook his head. "Not DI-vulge, Sweetheart. It's IN-dulge."

"Whatever," Cassandra huffed and hefted a shoulder, "but, Beck... you will always be My Lady. And Gi... Damon... you will always be my Lord."

Watson took a long draft of Champagne then raised his glass to the light. "I say. Champers in a beer mug. Top hole, what what?"

"We ran out of flutes." Cassandra explained. "You guys coming in?"

"In a minute, Cass." Watson replied.

Clad in a see-through shift, erect nipples threatening to punch clean through the fabric, Cassandra hooked her hair behind a little pink ear. Beck's mouth watered in spite of her antipathy, as she fought the urge to tear the teen's clothes off and give her pert bumps a loving suck. "Aunty Tan's ordering Turkish." Cassandra said. "Is there anything you want?"

"Just the usual." Watson told Cassandra's breasts. "Tell her I'm good with whatever she orders."

Beck clenched her jaw at her old man's fixation. That little strumpet, with her A-cup titties and two-finger thigh gap, only enhanced by that garment laughingly called a slip. More like a magnifier.

"Damon." she said, "There's something I want to tell you."

Watson's caught Beck's eyes and the little blonde stiffened. "What's on your mind, Sweetheart?" the old man asked.

Cassandra took a fortifying breath. "Well... you see. Suong and I... Well... We..." Her eyes filled with tears and she covered her face with her hands.

"Cassie?" Watson frowned, wrapping his hand around her arm. "What's up? Come on, spill."

"I'm okay." Cassandra said, shrugging him off. "I'm okay. Sorry, Damon, I'm sorry. I promised myself I wouldn't do this."

Beck set her drink down and got to her feet. "What's up, Cassie?"

"We're going to Paris." Cassandra whispered, as Beck lay her hands on Cassandra's shoulders.

"Who's going to Paris?" Beck frowned. "When?"

"Suong and me." Cassandra replied. "On Monday. I... we... one of Tanya's relatives runs an agency. She's offered us jobs."

Watson's heart hit the soles of his sandals. "Agency?"

"Modelling agency. High end. This is our big chance, Damon. Catwalks, magazines, television advertising. It's what we've always dreamed of"

Cassandra was lying. Not about the modelling agency, that bit was true. And it was also truly a golden opportunity. But her most fervent dreams were of an entirely different order. A life of adventure, sailing the world with a craggy old man. Who loved women and knew how to please them, putting their fulfilment in front his own. Old enough to be her father, or even her grand-dad where she came from. With white hair and wrinkles and muscles starting to sag. But he was strong, and brave, and had a brilliant if quirky mind. Thoughtful, funny, calm and considered. Kind and wise. And if not filthy rich, then prosperous enough to go throwing gold ingots around. A man she dreamed of growing old with, just the two of them, or maybe the three, her and Suong, while his own erstwhile partner was busy travelling the world. Beck could still have visiting rights. Or she might end up with that tall, handsome lawyer, the one she'd just been fucking, along with his wife. They could keep her. While she, Cassandra, lived in her own fantasy world, replete with children, his and hers. Treasure chests and desert islands, voyages on the high seas. A husband, kids, sex and adventure, the whole shebang.

Then Maya turned up- another young stunner. And her mom. And it didn't take long to figure out the sexual dynamic.

Beck pulled her into an embrace and stood rocking Cassandra as she cried out her heart. Deep down in the pit of Beck's soul, the Jade Dragon of jealousy, looking in a mirror, devoured itself in a rage of self-hatred. "Come on, Cassie, don't cry. Just think about your amazing future."

"Don't want to stay with Roger?" Watson said, a test of her resolve. "He's already got jobs for you."

Cassandra's shoulders shook. "I'm sorry, My Lord. But there's just not enough room for... for..."

"'For what?" Watson asked, though he already knew.

"For... for a job with Roger and my modelling career." she lied. "This is an offer is just too good to refuse. Isn't that what you say? And we can still visit? Can't we?"

"Of course you can." Beck said, stroking her hair, shamed and elated in one fell swoop. "We'll take you to Saint Bees. To meet our friends."

Pulling free, Cassandra fell into the old man's arms. "It was quite an adventure." she sniffled. "Back on the island. Wasn't it?"

"Yes." Watson nodded, "Yes it was. And that was just the beginning. For you. You will do great things, Cassie, I just know. Anyone as brave and resourceful as you."

"You mean young and dumb and full of-"

"Shoosh!" Watson admonished, "you're talking about someone I love."

But not enough to choose her over all the others. Cassie broke free and stood, swiping her eyes. "I better go back in."

"Will you be okay?"

Cassandra nodded. "Are you coming too?

"Just give us a couple of minutes, Sweetheart."

Turning, Cassandra set off, struggling to compose herself. As if it mattered. In an all-female gathering- bar the old man- in the aftermath of so much drama, emotions were running at 11 on the dial. They watched her go, and Beck sat heavily on the tailgate. "You know the worst thing about humble pie? The fucking aftertaste."

Watson sat beside her. "Why should you be eating humble pie?"

"The way I've treated her. Honestly. In my heart of hearts, I thought she was trying to steal you. I always have. But under that stunning, little-titted, broad-hipped, flat-bellied, grey-eyed self-confident façade, that girl is such a babe in the woods."

"Maybe." Watson said, "But back on that island. Creeping around in the dark. Getting shot at. You have to admit she was pretty amazing."

"Ignorance is bliss, so they say."

"You really believe that?"

Beck shook her head. "Nahh... I'm just being a bitch. She WAS actually pretty amazing. And Suong, that sweet little kid. Trying to smash that goon on the scone with a big fuck-off rock."

"It was pretty out there." Watson nodded, while Beck sat thinking, 'What about me?' Watson drew a breath. "Mind you, all that was nothing compared to you. What you did, what you went through. Getting arrested and being sent to the palace. Kidnapped half a dozen times."

"I was even queen for a while." Beck beamed, all aglow with her old man's admiration. "And I've still got my wedding present to prove it."

Watson peered into the darkening heavens. "Know what I'd like? To see you wearing it one day. With nothing on underneath. As the sun comes up on Aurora."

Beck gave her old man a hearty thumb's up. "It's a date."

They sat for a while, spiritually connected by a raft of shared experience. Trials and adventures, tragedy and comedy and random interludes of terror. "Can we go home?" Beck asked.

The old man looked at the top of her platinum-blonde head. "Inside?"

"Home."

"Australia?"

"Aurora. Just you and me. Can we go sailing?"

"But... what about flying?"

"Mmm... yeahhh... well. Know what? I might just give it a break."

"This early on in your career?"

"It's not phone credit, Dommy. It won't run out. And I've already asked Roger."

"And what did he say?"

"'Nnnhh!'" Beck grinned, "Arrrrghh!... Ahhrrr! Rebekah... quick... I'm cumming!'"

The Range Rover rocked with laughter and tears filled the old man's eyes. A tiny bat flitted through his field of view, revelling in the dusk, its high-pitched sonar squeaks barely audible. If there was anything Watson wished for it was this. To be him and Beck, just the two of them, under full sail ploughing through a long, lazy swell. Stark naked under the shade of the Bimini, in the cockpit of Aurora. With nothing visible through three hundred and sixty degrees but an endless sweep of tropical sea. To be home. Alone.

******************************************************************************************

From a few thousand feet, the old man gazed out over a glittering sapphire sea. In the distance lay a large, canted island, dun-brown and barren. This was not the tropics but way down in South Australia, Great White Shark territory. A thrill surged through his viscera as his eyes lit on a yacht, the sails full yet the vessel oddly motionless, like a nautical still life. The waves, far below, made a subtle smacking sound, reminiscent of kisses. Gradually surfacing, he felt around on the bed beside him searching for Beck.

Smacking his chops, he reassembled last night from disheveled scraps of memory, the feast, the storytelling, countless toasts to absent friends. Followed by joint or two before repo-sex with his little blonde tomboy. And after that, blissful oblivion, a climax primed but the rounds still in the chamber.

Head to the side, he opened one eye, nonplussed at first by the bleary, swimming image of a lithe young female hovering magically above the bed. The Vietnamese girl, Suong, not so much levitating as held aloft by another squirming body. Beck? They'd been giving each other the eye for ages, so, no surprise. Then his gaze settled on a tress of light brown hair, strewn over the pillow, and a fair, slender arm, reaching round Suong. And a hand, small and delicate, kneading her resilient butt. "Cassie?"

"Oh," Suong said, "are you awake?"

Cassandra turned her head to look at him, her unearthly grey eyes big and disarming. "Good morning, My Lord. We hope you don't mind. Beck said it was oaky."

"W..." Watson croaked, "what are you doing?"

"Well, we thought you might like one for the highway, as they say."

"One for the road? Which road?"

"The road to Paris of course."

Struggling upright, Watson sat and ran his hand down Suong's supple spine as she lay spread-eagled between Cassandra's raised legs. His fingers trailed between her butt-cheeks and she lifted her ass, the old man's fingertips slithering into her dripping pink slit. Then straight down into Cassie, her pussy lips parting at the slightest pressure, flesh turned to liquid, hot and slippery. Cassandra's little hand landed lightly on his thigh, then made its way to his already stiffening cock. "We were just keeping ourselves occupied while you were asleep." she said. "I hope we weren't too noisy."

"Cass put a pillow over my face when she made her cum." Suong said.

"You know," Watson wheezed, getting to his feet, "in the olden days, in all the stick-books, there was-"

"Stick book?" Suong frowned, gaze riveted to the iron-bar hardon sticking straight out in front of him. "What is this?"

"Porn mags. We called them stick books. Though I only ever read them for the articles. Like those farcical letters, written by readers that always began, 'I always thought the letters in this column were bullshit. Until the other day'..." Shuffling to the end of the bed, he stood looking in stark wonder at the two teenage girls. Cassandra's pelvis humping, Suong twisting her hips, bumping and grinding their smooth little pussies together. Suong's was cinnamon, Cassandra's peaches and cream, like some fancy dessert from a seven-star restaurant.

Suong flicked the hair from her face. "So are we like those stories, Lord D?"

"Not a bit." Watson shook his head, reaching out to squeeze her little round butt. "Cos' you girls are real. Or a really, really, really, REALLY awesome hallucination."

"Where are you going?" the girls chorused as the old man scuffed away, meat cradled in the palm of his hand.

"Une momento. I gotta try and pee outta this thing. Just talk amongst yourselves."

Relieving the pressure, though not without difficulty, enough Cialis circulating his veins to stand a well-cooked noodle on end, Watson padded back to the scene of the crime. Pausing, he watched a little, fair hand cupping Suong's sweet, comely vagina, two fingers sliding in and out of her hole. Oblivious to his return, the girls sucked face, Suong twitching and jerking on the brink of orgasm. Hands braced on the mattress, she stiff-armed herself off the body beneath. "Oh, Cassie," she huffed, bearing down on the fingers buried inside her, hair hanging down in an inky black veil, "that's it, go for it!"

Suong began a long, powerful climax. Coming upright, she arched her back, pushing her breasts out, her entire weight in the palm of Cassandra's hand. Kneeling behind them, the old man slid his hands under Suong's arms, kneading her tits, rolling her stiff brown nipples between fingers and thumbs. Head turned, Suong sought his lips and they kissed, while Cassie thumbed her clitoris as they tribbed. Breaking off, she fell face down, flat out on Cassandra, jerking and squirming as the the orgasm sparkled away.

Upright on his knees, Watson watched Cassandra slowly extract her fingers, then put them to her mouth, sucking them clean. Still partly agape, Suong's pussy clenched and spasmed, leaking a trickle of egg-white slime into Cassandra's parted slit. Shuffling closer, Watson parked his cock at Suong's sopping entrance, his knob, as wide as her slit was long, mushing her pussy lips apart. Pulling back, aiming an inch or two lower, he sought out Cassandra's wet pink furrow. When her hand appeared, feeling for his cock, he batted it away. "No hands, Cassie. "Won't be needing them."

Contact. Cassandra's pussy inverted and he suddenly popped through, her candy-pink membranes ringing his dick. Slowly at first, then with gathering speed, he forced his way into her, gaining one inch, two, deeper and deeper until half of his length was buried inside her. Suong looked over her shoulder. "Do you want me to-"

"Stay where you are, Sweetheart. Girl sandwich. Let's give it a go."

Suong's body rocked to and fro as Watson pounded the body beneath her. Eyes closed, teeth clenched, head tossing from side to side, Cassandra dug her fingers into Suong's lithe back. Knees clamped around Suong's sweat-sheened flanks, she jerked to-and-fro with the old man's every thrust. Then Watson gave Suong a pat on the bottom. "Ready?"

Suong raised her ass. Popping out of Cassandra, Watson plunged straight into Suong without so much as missing a beat. Out of one pussy into another, identical structures, yet each with its own unique feel. Suong hotter and not quite as tight. Not as deep either but stronger somehow with long, gripping contractions. Hammering the mucous membranes of her rubbery insides, he felt the first hint of a climax nipping his heels. He ground to a halt, panting, sweat coursing his chest.

Suong looked over her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Just give me a second." Watson huffed, summoning up some darkness from the past. "Cass. You good to go again?"

"Absolutely, Lor... Damon. Come on and fuck me."

Easing out of Suong by degrees, he popped free, then dipped back into Cassandra's waiting slit, punching straight though the portal back into her depths. As he reached her limit, with an inch of dick still left out in the cold, an edge raked his shaft, Suong's fingernails making fleeting contact as she strummed Cassandra's clit towards orgasm. Cassandra's pussy clenched, threatening to strangle him. "Oh, yeah!" she breathed, ankles crossed over Suong's back. "You guys, that's awesome."

Having gone right to the brink, only to be shut down, a sulking Emission Control had to be coaxed back online. The girls had orgasmed and both were starting to flag, and the old man began thinking the unthinkable. A dry hole. Even worse, two of them. On what may well be their last hurrah. Then his knob head-butted Cassandra's muscle walls, and the climax circuits lit up. "Who wants it?" he huffed, pelvic floor clenching, toes beginning to curl.

"We both do." Suong huffed.

"Yeah." Cassandra concurred, "We both do."

"Hang on." Watson grated, but before he could stop, a massive contraction squeezed his balls and his hips slammed forward, driving his knob into Cassandra's delicate cervix. She squeaked, as a massive jet of semen blasted into her uterus, then squealed once more as her insides emptied of the massive intrusion.

Suong yelped, as her innards stretched, taking his rock-hard cock halfway to the hilt. Head down, she bit Cassandra on the shoulder as the old man hosed a long jet of cum into her belly. He pulled out again, sucking Suong closed behind him, impaling Cassandra without spilling a drop. As he watched, Suong's engorged pussy spat out a huge wad of clotted white cum, the glistening white slime gulping down into Cassandra.

For a while he held there, almost up to the balls, following through with a few sputtering aftershocks. Hands braced on Suong's goose-bumped butt, heart hammering at the bars of his ribcage, Watson looked around. "Guys." he panted, "Has anyone seen my legs?"

Suong looked over her shoulder, frowning. "Your what?"

"Legs." Cassandra said, the voice of authority. "I think it's just a saying. Damon? Am I right?"