Aurora - Blood Moon Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spot on."

"Does that mean you liked it?" Suong puffed, still catching her breath.

"No," Watson said, "it means I frikken' loved it."

When the ructions finally settled, Watson inched his super-sensitised cock out of Cassandra's slick pussy, wincing as the knob popped free. Cassandra worked her hand between their bodies, cupping her vagina, feeling the outflow. "Quick," she said, "Suong, Baby. "Turn around."

"Turn around? How?"

Cassandra twirled her finger. "Head to toe."

The penny dropped and Suong quickly repositioned. While Watson sat back, fisting his cock, the two teenage beauties commenced feasting on each other, licking and slurping, hoovering up every last drop of hot, fresh cum. When Suong spread Cassandra's pussy-lips and wormed her tongue into the hole, Watson looked down to find his cock once more at full throttle.

The girls finished supping and Suong rolled off. Sitting, Cassandra hooked her dishevelled brown hair behind a little pink ear. "I swear to god" she said, wiping her mouth, "I've never tasted anything so... so..."

"Gross?" Watson suggested.

"No!" Cassandra said, slapping his knee. "Sexy. Pussy and cum. Suong? You think is sexy?"

"Almost as sexy as cock and cum." Suong replied, shuffling towards Watson on her knees. Down on her elbows, she scooped up his cock and slithered the leaking tip all over her face. Lips in the shape of an 'O', she took him all the way to the back of her throat, coughing and gagging but putting on a spirited show. Cassandra joined in, and between the two of them, they licked and slurped the old man clean, from the tip of his leaking knob to his cum-glazed balls.

******************************************************************************************

The girls took a shower, the old man standing between them, hands lathering acres of firm female flesh. Finishing first, they saw themselves out, wrapped in towels heading for the living room. About to return to the realm of 2-minute showers, Watson indulged himself with an extra few minutes, and was reaching for the taps when a little blonde head appeared. "Room for one more?"

"Are you on the list?"

"I'll put you on the list." Beck growled.

Watson drew a breath. "SECURITYYYYY!"

"Naww..." Beck complained, "and after I sent in your good morning present."

"Cassie and Suong?"

"Uh huh." Beck nodded. "That was my idea. I thought you might enjoy a nice farewell fuck. Did you?"

"It was awesome to be honest. Thanks a lot."

"Am I a good girl?"

Soaping her breasts, each a scant handful, Watson shook his head. "No. You're not good, Moosh. You're fuckin' excellent. You're fuckin' fantastic. You're awesome. Fabulous. You're marvellous and magnificent, you're superb..."

Beck slung her arms around his neck, the top of her head barely reaching his chin. "Well, don't stop there."

"I'm not a bloody thesaurus, Moosh. Let's just say you're pretty fucking good."

Beck wrapped her hand around his penis, not quite making its girth. "I swear this thing is getting bigger and bigger."

"I blame you." Watson groused. "It was never this big before."

"It's all the exercise it's been getting. I guess practice makes... err..."

"Prodigious? Prolific? Promethean?"

"Pfft!" Beck blew a raspberry. "Now don't you go getting tickets on yourself."

Watson ticked her under the chin. "After Roger? I guess not."

Beck gave his cock a loving stroke. "It's quality, not quantity, old boy."

"Or quality AND quantity in Roger's case. He's a hard act to follow, pardon the pun."

"Meh," Beck shrugged, "he's fun to visit now and then, but nothing beats the real thing."

Watson snorted. "You said 'beat'."

"You dirty old man." Beck scolded. "Here. Lunch is up. Are you gonna join us?"

"Lunch?" Watson frowned. "What's the time?"

"Lunch time, silly. It's just gone twelve."

Watson nodded at the full-blown erection resting in the palm of Beck's hand. "If you'll just cease and desist, young lady. Let me get this swelling under control."

By the time Watson emerged, a crowd had gathered in the living room, Suong, Penny and Ally sitting side-by-side on the sofa, Cassandra perched on one arm, Beck and Aisha leaning over the back. They were all intently watching the phone in Ally's lap, and Watson caught a snippet of sound track. On hearing his approach, Penny looked up and beckoned. "Quick." she said, "Ally found our video."

"What video?"

"The one of us. Fucking."

Suong moved aside, taking her place on the arm, as the old man sat down thigh to thigh with Penny. "Where the fuck did you find that?"

"Voyeur web." Ally said. "Where else?" She elbowed Penny. "Check it out, Pen. This little strumpet is the spitting image of you."

"Lovely breasts." Cassandra said to several nods of accord.

They watched in heavy breathing silence for a while as the on-screen Penny got into the swing, cranking her pussy backwards and forwards, swivelling her hips, her weight bearing down on the tip of the old man's prick. "Wow." Beck said reverently. "Look at her go!"

The vision was amateur, no doubt about it, yet still left nothing to the imagination. A young woman astride what might have been an older man, his hands around her waist bouncing her up and down, his thick, fleshy pole fleetingly visible on the upstroke. A few girls groaned as the image lurched away, only to wobble back again at several orders of magnification. The enhanced vision was met by 'Oooh's' and 'Aaaah's' of approval, and Ally gave Penny a playful nudge. "You naughty girl. You're totally fucking loving that."

Leaning over the sofa behind him, Beck shook her head. "Damon Watson." she breathed. "What the fuck were you thinking?"

Surrounded by nubile young females, many of them recently fucked- some by him, some by each other- the old man sat burning with embarrassment. "Come on, Moosh. It's not like you and I haven't done it."

"Not that."

"Then what?"

"The hat."

Watson sensed a few supporting nods.

"That was my fault." Penny owned up. "He gave me his."

"You look like old uncle pervy." Beck said, ignoring the alibi. "Are those little flowers?"

"Daisies." Watson admitted. "They were actually quite cute."

Beck shook her head. "Daisies! What next?"

Because no one said she couldn't, Aisha was watching too. Knees trembling, hand to her mouth, she stood beside Beck staring wide-eyed at the footage. She'd heard about sin in the form of fornication and the wages of eternal damnation. But never, until now, had she dared to so much as imagine how it might look. And here she was, actually watching it. A man. And a woman. Having sex. And not just any man. Or any woman. It was the old man, sitting no more than one or two feet away. And English woman, sitting beside him, the one she'd known for years, back in the jail. That was her on the screen, deeply impaled, and an old man, THE old man, driving his... thing... in and out of her. Penny's breasts bouncing, the old man's balls flopping, as they huffed and panted in the throes of wanton passion. Satan's most carnal temptations brought to life. While everyone watched.

Sweat popped out on her brow. The whole thing was simply fantastic. Visceral. Gripping. Heart-stopping in its raw promiscuity. Now there he was, cupping her ass, Penny leaning over him while he mouthed her tits. Head back, Penny dug her fingers into his chest, hips cranking, the old man's thing buried deeply inside her. Groin throbbing, Aisha felt her own 'down-there' turn to liquid, the rush of arousal soaking her panties. Badly, desperately, hungrily wanting to touch herself, she crossed her legs, determined to see this through.

"Jesus Christ." Ally griped, as the image jumped and skittered. "Hold the fucking thing still."

"Maybe we should send a donation." Beck said. "So he can take lessons."

Watson stared at the vision, frowning. There was something oddly familiar about the seemingly random motion. Then it dawned. "I don't fuckin' believe it." he breathed.

"Don't believe what?" Ally asked, feeling seasick but not about to avert her eyes.

"Look at that motion. What's it remind you of?"

"Being down below in a really big sea?" Beck suggested.

"That fuckwit's jerking off!" Watson said.

"He is too!" Ally exclaimed. "He fucking is too! That fucking wanker."

"Look at that..." Watson cried, "I know that technique... Fap fap fap fap... fappity fap... fapfapfapfapfapfap... look, he's getting faster."

Penny turned her nose up. "Eww... that seedy old perv."

"Right," Watson said, "and all we were doing was having a modest fuck."

"Yeah, but," Penny hedged, "I mean. Jerking off."

Aisha nudged Beck and looked at her, frowning. 'Jerking?' she mouthed.

"Off." Beck confirmed, then gave her make-believe penis a vigorous tug.

"We'll get Damon to show you later." Ally said then raised her hand. "Shoosh! Listen everybody, listen. Pen. We can hear you cumming."

The whole world collapsed into the tiny little screen as Penny went off and a thin, reedy cry escaped the speaker.

Ally punched the air. "You go, girl!"

"It looks like you're really enjoying that." Cassandra said, leaning over the phone the better to see."

"Move your head, Cassie!" Beck huffed, "You're in the way."

There were cheers and whoops as Penny finished orgasming and Watson looked straight at the screen. 'We're finiiiished!'

Penny sat blushing through a volley of backslaps and Ally's high five. "And for best performance in the role of horny root-rat..." Ally proclaimed, "the winner iiiis... Penelope Bowmannnn!"

Penny sat blushing through a round of thunderous ovation. "I'm downloading that." she said. "I'm gonna take a screenshot and make it my wallpaper."

"Are there any more?" Suong asked hopefully. "Of you and Damon?"

"Sadly not." Watson said. "What do you say, Pen? We should have filmed the other ones."

Aisha beckoned Beck and whispered in her ear. "Lady Rebekah. If someone wished to watch that, on their phone?"

Beck tilted her head, frowning. "Like... do you-"

"Shh..." Aisha put a finger to her lips. "Not me. Just someone."

Beck twigged and gave her a wink. "I'll send you a link."

A blood-curdling scream echoed through the dwelling. Some girls jumped, while Ally palmed her forehead. "Fuckin' Tan! What's that silly old cum-bucket up to?"

"What's the matter with Aunty Tanya?" Cassandra asked.

"Not sure." Beck said, looking over her shoulder.

"No worries." Ally said, tossing the phone on Penny's lap. "I'll bite."

Watson followed her, rearranging the contents of his shorts, as Ally marched into the kitchen. Standing by the table, phone at her feet, Tanya sobbed uncontrollably into her hands. Ally snatched the phone up off the floor. "Da FUCK?" she menaced then stood, listening. Her jaw sagged and her eyes went wide and she threw the phone onto the table, then joined Tanya in a weeping clinch.

Heart in his throat, Watson stared at the phone as if it were some sort of venomous creature. Roger. He was in Italy, conducting covert warfare against a powerful crime family. Big cat poachers, supplying the Chinese medicine trade with everything from leopard teeth and bones to tiger testicles and penises. Beck flew past him and before he could stop her, snatched up the phone. She, like Ally, listened dumbstruck for a while, then passed the phone to Watson's waiting hand.

"Who the fuck is this?" he growled. "What do you want?"

"Damon?" a voice said, distorted by deep encryption.

"Rodge? Is that you."

"Damon?"

"For fuck's sake, Rodge. Are you okay?"

"Sook's alive."

Watson's bowels loosened and his legs turned to jelly. "S... Sook?"

"She's alive."

Watson collapsed into a chair. "But... Rodge..."

"I got a call from Ab Aldafra." Bragg huffed, heavy breathing, as if he'd just run a long way, hard. "From that prince. The surgeon. He said they had a boatload of animals, abandoned at the port. They were meant to go to the island, to be slaughtered. Don't ask me how, but he got my name from some wildlife charity."

Tanya took a seat beside him, face flushed from crying. "Roger!" Watson said over the breathless prattle. "What about Sook?"

"It was just an, 'Oh, by the way.' He said he'd operated on a young illegal immigrant who gave her name as Emily Bragg. Sook's Anglicised name. He wanted to know if Bragg was a common name."

"He operated on her?"

"They found her on the island. The Blood Moon Island. His brother found her. She had a gunshot wound. They Took her back to his gunboat."

Ally broke free of the huddle, hiccupping through her tears. "P... put him on speaker!" Doing as asked, Watson put the phone down as a crowd gathered around. "Roger. It's me. A... A... Alana. Is this fucking true?"

"He said a young Asian female, disguised as a man. From the Blood Moon Island. Shot through the chest. The round sliced her liver and came out her back."

"She's alive." Ally wailed into her hands. "She's alive! And we... and we... and we just went and fucking abandoned her."

Cassandra put her arm around Ally while she as poured out her shame.

"That's what saved her." Bragg said. "Leaving her there. The surgeon told me. If you'd tried to carry Sook she would have died. The strain would have blown the clots off, to use his own words. She would have bled out. His brother's men carried her down in a groundsheet. That's what saved her, being left behind."

"But we couldn't feet a pulse." Watson pleaded. "We couldn't hear her breathe. There was nothing. Nothing"

"Even his brother had trouble, he said, and he was wannabe doctor. Her vital signs were almost undetectable. She was barely hanging on."

"Hang on. Hang on. Who was the wannabe doctor?"

"The prince. The young lieutenant. His younger brother."

"Iskander." Watson said.

"He's King Iskander now. Iskander The First."

The colour drained from the old man's face. "King? But he's just a kid."

"And now he's king. But that's not all. He had no idea at the time, but he was about to walk into an ambush. Set by his other brother."

Beck clenched her teeth. "Fucking Rashiid."

"That's the one." Bragg said. "Taking Sook back saved his life."

Maya turned up from her morning run. "Hey, everybody."

Tanya waved her down. "Shhh... shhh... shhhh!"

Maya's brow furrowed. "Is everything okay? Why is everyone crying?"

"Sook's alive." Beck quavered.

Maya's jaw dropped. "No fucking way!" Then she, like the others, dissolved into tears.

"Sorry, Rodge," Watson said, "Maya just walked in. What were you saying?"

"Iskander saved Sook. Sook saved Iskander."

"Where is she?"

"The Naval Prison. In the hospital."

Ally passed out, sinking to the floor in an unruly heap as Penny and Cassandra, Maya and Suong leapt to her side.

Watson grit his teeth. "Prison? You're shitting me."

"Awaiting trial. She was trespassing on the island. A royal island. That's punishable by death. But the surgeon, the prince, he promised to intervene. He's gonna get her out of there, he gave me his word."

"And you fucking trust him?"

"Well, you did. Enough to call him. Pleading with him to step up."

"But this is Sook we're talking about, not some shitty little country. We have to go get her."

"I AM going to get her. Me and Macca. Tomorrow."

"NO!" Tanya snapped, grabbing the phone. "You are NOT going back there, Roger Bragg!"

"I have to, Honey. Someone has to get Sook."

"I'll go." Watson growled. "Fuck it."

Beck put her hand up. "Me too."

"Guys! Guys! You can't go. I've got a Royal invitation. It's here, in black and white, signed by His Majesty. That just about makes me bulletproof."

"You're on the Red List," Tanya growled, "Kevin said."

"Not any more. Look. I'm running out of time, and Macca's madly trying to work out flights. Soon as Sook's safe we'll have her medevacked back to Aus. It's already organised."

"Please," Tanya begged, "PLEASE, Roger. Please let me come with you."

"You're not on the invite, Sweetheart. It's Macca and me."

"If anything should happen to you." Tanya cried.

"Nothing's going to happen."

"What if it does?"

"No worries." Bragg said, and Watson could almost see his smile. "You're my executor, remember."

******************************************************************************************

With the death of King Abdulaziz bin Salman Al Shabazz on Blood Moon Island, from ascending aortic aneurism received in a beating, his son, Iskander bin Abdulaziz Salman Al Shabazz, ascended the throne. Having failed to consummate their marriage, the old king's brand new bride, Lady Rebekah, was, according to law, relieved of her title and paid ten million US dollars in consolation. Her wedding gift and national treasure, a cape of golden spider silk, inlaid with diamonds, was lost during the failed insurrection, either destroyed on the island or stolen by foreign mercenaries.

Emily Bragg, aka Sook Park, aka Akira Katsuro, underwent emergency surgery for a gunshot wound to the chest. A high velocity round had entered her thorax under the right breast, and struck her liver before exiting her back. Transferred to the Naval Prison from the International Hospital in Ab Aldafra, she was later, by Royal decree, returned to the Sea Palace clinic pending medical repatriation to Australia.

Roger Bragg SC, international emissary and wildlife conservationist, was invited to Ab Aldafra to organise the rescue of the Blood Moon menagerie. Intended for ritual slaughter as part of the festivities, a number of lions, tigers, rhinoceros, honey badgers, warthogs, elephants and bears, and a lowland gorilla, had been abandoned in a ship at Ab Aldafran port. A number animals had starved to death or were fed to the others, or tormented to death by the local population. Where possible, survivors were released back into the wild. Those too sick or traumatised were sent to sanctuaries.

Thanks to Bragg, King Iskander the First was reunited with his mother, Lady Niqiya Flynn, whom, the young king believed, had perished in childbirth. Exiled overseas for 18 years, Lady Niqiya made her triumphant return, taking her place beside her son in the role of Royal Advisor.

At Bragg's behest, Englishwoman Penelope Bowman's case was reviewed. Thanks to evidence provided by the Naval Prison doctor, her conviction was quashed and compensation of 5 million US dollars awarded.

The theft and parting-out of Bragg's private jet was also addressed. In compensation, Bragg was awarded ownership of Chinese businessman, Zhang Jingli's personal aircraft. Zhang wouldn't be needing it. Following discovery of pornographic images on his phone, he'd been convicted of obscenity and sentenced to 10 years in prison. The jet, its deeds, its maintenance records and logbooks, were transferred in their entirety, and the aircraft flown from England to Australia by a 3-female crew.

Among 15 staff and fifty odd prisoners who went missing after the failed insurrection, Naval Prison warden Aisha Saad was presumed dead. Burned to death most likely, though her remains never found. Inconsolable at the loss of an adored daughter and younger sister, the family was granted a Royal commiseration of 1 million US dollars.

******************************************************************************************

The end of another night watch.

A huge, red sun rose up out of the ocean, setting the sheets of alto stratus on fire. Swaddled in a sleeping bag under a blue plastic tarp, Watson struggled upright, lips smacking, sleep-slitted eyes taking in the world. It was the smell that roused him, not the light, and as he watched, golden hood appeared in the hatchway. Step-by-step a diminutive figure appeared, draped in a shimmering golden mantle. He saw a tanned, skinny arm sticking out, hand clutching a coffee mug, Beck hailed, "Ahoy-hoy, old boy. Time to rise and shine."