Aurora - Blood Moon Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body gave out as the climax ran its course and she flopped on the bed, eyes closed, panting for breath. For a long time she lay there, blood pounding in her temples, while the old man licked and kissed her twitching vagina. "No, don't." she rasped when he went to withdraw. "Not yet." Bringing her knees up, she flopped her legs to the sides and Watson lay his cheek on her thigh, Penny's tight, clenching tract gripping his finger. "You know?" she huffed, "As orgasms go. I've probably had better. But I'm stuffed if I know when. That was amazing."

"Don't thank me." Watson said, easing out of her. "It was all your own work."

Penny winced as his finger pulled out. "If there's one thing I hate, it's false modesty."

"I mean it." Watson said, thinking back to Vicky. Not quite déjà vu but it was close. He patted her tummy. "You've got hundreds of unused orgasms bottled up in there, just busting to get out. "

"I'm gonna need rehab." Penny grated, abdominals bunching as she held out her arms and pulled the old man onto her.

"You'd be surprised how quickly you adapt." Watson said, laying his weight on her, squashing her firm little tits.

Knees up, Penny crossed her ankles over his back. "So, what now?"

After lying around idle for the past ten or fifteen minutes, the old man's cock had lost much of its pressure, but the unmistakable sensation of a hot, slippery pussy, nudging the tip, soon had his libido storming the barricades. "Depends on you."

"Why always me?" Penny huffed. "Come on, fuck or not? Yes or no?"

"Is it even feasible I could answer in the negative?"

"Does that mean yes?"

"Uh huh." Watson nodded. "It does."

"Do I detect a hanging 'but'?"

"Not unless you can think of one."

"Well I can as a matter of fact." Penny said and Watson reared up in surprise. "Though nothing to do with you. Then again. With your size..."

"What Penny? What do you mean?"

"The accident. They had to screw my pelvis together, the pubic symphysis. With titanium strips. Things are a little squeezy down there."

'Ah' Watson thought, the reason for her snug dimensions revealed. Relieved it wasn't simply his imagination, he shrugged. "That's okay. We can just go easy."

"And if it's not to your liking..."

"As if..." Watson scoffed, then looked around uneasily. "Umm..." he hedged, "what about protection?"

Penny squinted in the dark. "What sort of protection?"

Watson gestured with his chin. "For my... you know."

"You mean condoms?"

The word alone made him shudder, let alone the thought, another hangover from a long, toxic marriage. "I didn't bring any. I mean, I never expected anything like this to happen. What about you?"

"Of course bloody not. You think you never expected it."

"So what do we do?"

"What's up? Worried you might catch something?"

"No." Watson shook his head, "I'm worried you might. Like a little dose of pregnancy from an ovum-seeking missile."

"Oh..." Penny said, frowning in thought, "No, that's okay. The painters and decorators haven't been near me for years."

"The...?" Watson frowned "Oh. I see."

"Does it turn you off? That I'm pretty much sterile?"

"Does it turn you off that I'm not?" Watson shot back. "Of course not Penny, why would it?" Penny shrugged beneath him. These disclaimers were doing nothing for his ardour and the old man's erection began losing some of its steel. "Can we kiss?"

"Oh..." Penny said, taken aback, expecting a quick wham-bam. And maybe a 'thank you ma'am', although she wasn't counting on it.

"That's okay." Watson said. "If you don't want to."

"No! No... it's not that. It's just... I just didn't think myself very kissable."

"I bet I could find several witnesses who'd say you are."

"You know what? A kiss would be nice."

"Nice? I don't do nice."

"Pleasant then."

"You're getting colder."

"Alright. A kiss would be super."

"Super? Any advance?"

"Shut up, Damon, and kiss me."

Once they started, Penny quickly went from timid, puckered lip-smacking to no holds barred, wet-mouthed, tongue-wrestling, spit-swapping passion." Holy fuck!" she breathed, "I'd completely forgotten."

Watson's erection, once more thumping at full tensile strength, probed the folds of her outer defences. Winking a hand between their bodies, Penny seized his cock, ploughing her sopping cleft for two or three strokes before jamming the head in her entrance. For a moment Watson wondered if she'd put him in the wrong hole, her portal so tight it would have barely taken his finger. "Push!" Penny huffed. "Harder."

Stiff-arming up off her body, the old man lowered his head to peer at the scene, barely visible in the half-light. The wide harbour between Penny's spread legs, the low, round hillock of her mound. And the thick, stiff pole, a fifth appendage, connecting them. "Breathe, Penny." Watson urged. "You're all tensed up."

"It's just that..."

"Relax, Sweetheart, you're not at the dentist. Just take a few breaths"

Flopping her legs to the sides, Penny heaved a few panting lungfuls. Her tension began to give and Watson forced its way inside her as deep as his knob. "See? Piece of cake."

Penny tensed once more, forcing him out. "Would you stop fucking doing that?" she growled.

"Me?"

"No!" Penny said, slapping his butt. "Me! Let's try again."

Watson eased his hips down and his knob popped through the outer constriction. Neck arched, head back, Penny squeezed his ass. "Wait, wait."

Happy to comply, Watson used the brief lull to conjure up some cum-stoppers. The feel of Penny's pussy, its insane grip and slippery heat, threatened to pull the pin on a premature detonation and a quick tactical breather was just the ticket. Head up, Penny reached between them, cupping his sac the palm of her hand, hefting its weight and fondling his balls. "I swear to god," she rasped, "if these weren't spoken for..."

"Then what?"

"I'd be taking them home."

"Where would you keep them?" Watson huffed.

"I guess I'd have to bring their life-support with me." Penny replied. "Now. Where were we?"

Watson lay down, taking much of his weight on elbows and knees. Ankles crossed over his back, arms around his neck, Penny channelled every ounce of concentration into the sensations filling the pit of her gut. The slow advance of a massive intrusion, pushing forward and pulling back, inch by inch forcing its way into her body.

And for Watson. iIt was nothing less than an action replay of a miracle he had come to adore; the deep penetration of a beautiful young female for the very first time. Terra Nova. The first exciting steps on a brand-new shore.

After five minutes of slow, measured fucking, Watson pushed up for a breather. A drip of sweat dangled briefly from the end of his nose, then let go and landed on Penny's chest. "How are you travelling?"

"Are you all the way in?"

Watson dipped his head to look. "Nearly. You know, for a while there, I thought you were gonna strangle me."

Penny turned her head, looking away. "Would you mind rephrasing that?"

Watson raised his hips, cursing his carelessness. "Okay with you if I pick up the pace?"

Penny gave his ass a pat. "You just do what you wanna do."

"Well, what I don't wanna do is hurt you."

"I'll let you know." Penny said, though in fact she didn't care. She wanted him to fuck her. Hard, fast and as rough as he was able, anything to rouse her senses from their slumber. She wanted to feel him as deep as he could go. She wanted to be stretched, penetrated, completely and deliciously impaled. She wanted to feel full, to feel used, to feel consumed. She wanted to feel alive.

Oblivious to her thoughts, the old man commenced picking up the pace. Little by little, driving more and more of his length into her slippery, muscular tract, the rim of his knob rippled over her slick convolutions. After a few minutes of furious pounding, with two thirds of his length buried inside her, the old man's knob fetched up somewhere near the small of her back. Penny tensed, curling into him, fingernails digging into his skin. "Holy fuck!" she squeaked. "What are you doing?"

"Exactly what you told me."

"Fucking hell!" Penny gasped, toes curling as the sun rose in her groin. She had the sense she'd just peed herself. "That's... that's..."

"Too hard?"

Penny shook her head.

"Too fast?"

Eyes closed, she shook her head again.

"Too deep? Boring? Going to stain the sheets?

"No, you idiot. That's just fucking amazing."

"So are you gonna-"

"Shh!" Penny hushed, her hips beginning to hump, her pussy meeting him thrust for thrust. "I've never..." she said.

Watson felt a climax nipping at his own heels. Better make the most of it, he thought, in case this was the one and only. He dialled into the sensation, her smell, her heat, her tight, slippery resistance. Hands cupping her butt, his whole weight on top of her, he drove as hard as he could as deep as he dared, into the clenching embrace of Penny's insides. Thunder crackled, vying for attention, utterly ignored by the two straining lovers. Fingers clawing at his sweat-sheened back, Penny dug her heels in, spurring him on. She sucked in an almighty breath and every muscle clenched. "Oh Jesus..." she gasped, as her pussy began to contract.

"Oh Jesus..." she said once more, in case he'd missed it.

Feeling her climax, the old man held at full penetration, then pulled out to the base of his knob and slammed back in. Penny's hips swivelled around the deeply embedded prick, muscle walls hard against the tip of his prick. Pelvis twitching and jerking, she ejaculated, a warm spurt of fluid drenching the old man's balls.

Penny fell back, arm over her face, then strained anew, as a trembling aftershock gripped her flesh. And again, and again, a rolling thunder of multiple orgasms, or simply one long one, punctuated by interludes of heart-pounding quiescence.

The strength went out of her. Arms overhead, knees flopped to the side, she lay for a long time, breathing. Still lodged deep inside her, Watson pushed up, head down, staring at the sight. His barely visible cock, two thirds deep in the belly of a slim young girl. "Amazing." Penny puffed. "Just fucking amazing. If that wasn't the best..."

Rolling the old man off, Penny dis-impaled herself, and Watson readied himself for a change of position. When all of a sudden, inexplicably, Penny began to cry.

Well, no, Watson thought, not inexplicably. She was female, after all, and not of his dimension. Lying down beside her, he brushed the hair from her eyes. "Pen?"

"Great!" she growled. "Not just a murderer but a slut into the bargain. Well fucking done!"

"Slut?" Watson glared. "Well thanks a bunch."

"W... w... what do you mean?"

"Well, if you're a slut what's that make me?

"You're not to blame, Damon. I came to you."

"Deja-fucking-vu!" Watson cursed, rolling away to turn on the light. Penny threw an arm over her face as Watson turned back, feasting his eyes on the sight. Penny in all her glory. The Patchwork Girl- he just couldn't resist- legs still spread in spite of her angst, tongue hanging out of her little pink pussy after the vigorous fucking. So small and delicate, every bit as delicious to look at as to fuck. Lying back, head propped on a couple of pillows, Watson hefted his three-quarter hard-on. "Penelope!"

"Leave me alone."

"Penelope! Look!"

Penny sat, hair hanging over her eyes.

"See this?" Watson demanded, menacing the girl with a fistful of meat.

Swiping her eyes, Penny shot a glance at the blue-veined battering ram, all slick with her juices.

"Tell you what." he said, giving it a shake. "I've got a tab of Cialis in my backpack. It should work for days. This is all yours. As little or as much as you like."

Penny hiccupped. "M... Mine?"

"Yours. Just as long as you spare me the buyer's bloody remorse."

Flicking her hair back, Penny swiped her nose, torn, but not for long, between conflicting personas; the old Penny or the new one. "Really?"

"Want me to put it in writing?"

"And you don't think I'm awful?"

Watson gave his cock a loving stroke. "No. We don't."

"What about these?" she asked, extending her arms and turning them over. Both wrists had been shattered in the impact, the apprentice let loose to do the incisions- long, irregular and pocked with stitch-marks.

Watson lay a hand on her thigh, over the faded purple tracks of another massive wound. "Did you feel how hard I was?"

Penny rolled her eyes. "Not half."

"There you go then. And that was real hard, even for me. You've got to get over this bullshit, Pen. You have to wake up."

"I'm doing my best, Damon. I mean, I came to you, didn't I?"

"Yes, an awesome first step. But still the first, with plenty more to come."

"If you can just be patient." When Watson went to pull her down Penny pushed back. "I'll just get the light."

"Not yet." Watson said, running his hand over her bumpy spine. "Now it's my turn."

"Your funeral." Penny said, rolling back. "Oops, that's not what I meant."

Watson lay on his back, Penny beside him, arm over his chest, leg resting over his thighs. A white-haired old man and a pretty young woman, half his age, basking in a post-sex glow. "You didn't cum." Penny said.

"I was too busy holding on."

"That's not fair. You gave me two."

Watson pulled the covers up. "It's not a competition, Penny."

"A girl likes to think she gives as good as she gets."

"Oh, you did, Penny, you did. Don't you worry about that."

Penny fell silent, then out of nowhere asked, "What will Beck say?"

Watson pulled back to give her the eye. "Beck?"

"Well you are gonna tell her, aren't you? Or maybe you're not."

"Of course I'll tell her."

"Is she gonna come after me?"

Watson allowed himself a wry smile. If he knew his girl. Probably. "Maybe. But not in a bad way."

"You guys are weird." Penny sighed. "If I was a doddering old fossil... no offence... and my partner was a twenty-something Paris model. I wouldn't let her out of my sight."

"Paris model? Don't let her hear you say that."

"And if I were her..."

"What?"

"Doesn't she ever get jealous?"

"You'll have to ask her." Watson said, then yawned. "But jealousy is such an ugly thing. It's a parasite. And there's ways and means of dealing with parasites."

"Can I ask you something?" Penny said, climbing on top of him.

Watson checked an imaginary watch. "I guess it's that time."

"What time?"

"Pillow-talk o'clock."

"Right. Well, would you mind my asking? The truth this time. Where did you meet?"

"Me and Beck?"

Penny nodded.

"Like I said it's a long, boring story."

"I know it is, you said that before. But how about a synopsis?"

Watson took a breath. "Well... long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a worn-out, pissed-off, bitter old man was sailing around the tropics, minding his own business, learning how to sail and firing off a script now and then. When all at once he came across a tinny. And in that-"

"Tinny?" Penny raised her head. "Tinny what?"

"What?"

"He came across a tinny what?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot you don't speak English. A tinny is a little open boat. Anyway, in that little open boat sat two drug-fucked scumbags. And a little blonde kid they were planning to kill and eat..."

Penny heaved a sigh. "Thanks, Damon, that'll do. I'm sorry I asked."

"But it's true, Penny. All of it. And this is why I'm always so reluctant. Rebekah was there with her drug-addict, prostitute mother, and her mother's drug-dealing boyfriend. They'd gone out to meet a trawler, to pick up a shipment of drugs, and searched so long they ran out of fuel."

"Beck's mother?"

"Yes, but NEVER call her that in front of Beck."

"Was a junkie?"

Watson nodded.

"And a hooker?"

"She became one to fund the other. Yes."

"And they were gonna eat her?"

"Well that's what they were discussing, according to Beck. Then I rocked up and towed their sorry asses back to shore."

"They would have done it?"

Watson shrugged. "Who bloody knows? But the woman had already bitten her a couple of times." Watson tapped his neck. "You can still see a bite mark if you look real close."

"But... why... why would someone do that? To their own child?"

"That's not my story to tell, Pen."

"But you saved her?"

"She saved herself. They came back later while I was anchored up. With a carton of beer. And they left Beck sitting in the tender. She'd just been sold to an outlaw biker and..."

Penny pushed up. "She'd just been what?"

"This is where it all gets complicated." Watson sighed. "They were putting her on the game, and she'd already been sold to her first customer. Soon as he got out of jail. Anyway, some time during their visit, Beck snuck onto my yacht and hid in the tender. And when the scummies took off-"

"They just left her?"

"Sweetheart, they were so off their faces by then they wouldn't have even noticed if they were on fire. On account of some weed and a wee bit of storytelling."

Watson fell silent for a while and Penny gave him a nudge. "Then what happened?"

"It was meant to be a synopsis, Pen."

"But you haven't got to the good bit."

"Actually I have. She got away."

"Onto your boat? Come on, Damon, there's gotta be more to the story."

"Well, what do you think? I found her, after three or four days. And when I tried to take her back..."

Penny shot up. "You didn't!"

"Here we go again. I did. And she jumped overboard. And I went in after her."

"In the ocean?"

"Fifty miles or so offshore."

"You saved her life?"

"We were already hove-to. It was no big deal.'

Penny palmed her forehead. "This whole fucking thing is starting to make sense. And you didn't take her back?"

"Well, no. But I was still determined I was getting rid of her. I was just too old and just too jaded, and she was... well... she was Beck. Then things settled down and it turned out we were birds of a feather. I'd just been ass-raped in a vicious divorce. She was a teenage runaway. So we just figured, 'hang the expense'."

"'Let's start bonking'?'

"It wasn't like that, Pen. It just sort of happened."

"And what about Tanya?"

"What about her?"

Penny shrugged. "I don't know. I just get the vibe..."

"Story time's over, Babe."

"Naww... come on. Just a thumbnail."

"She was shipwrecked." Watson sighed. "So there you go, another broken down boat. Bane of my bloody life."

"Another damsel in distress?"

"If by damsel you mean red-hot trophy wife. With a multi multi-millionaire husband who could barely tie his shoelaces."

"Roger?"

Watson nodded.

"That's strange. I thought he was kinda nice."

"He is." Watson confirmed, "He's a champion. But back then."

"So what happened?" Penny asked with a furrowed brow.

"Jesus Christ, I know I'm gonna regret this. Their engine was cooked. As in seized. We helped them take it apart and rebuild it. On Roger's birthday. And, well, one thing led to another, and we gave Beck to Roger as a gift."

"Right." Penny snorted. "Was she gift-wrapped?"

"Of course." Watson nodded, looking deadpan. "With a blue silk scarf around her sweet little... her chest... and a pair of Tanya's see through panties."

"And you just... like... handed her over?"

"No." Watson glared. "This was Becky and Tanya's surprise. They made him close his eyes and sat her on the table in front of him. Like an expensive dessert."

Penny screwed her face up. "And you just let her?"

"Who? Beck? She wasn't mine to let. And anyway that was part of the deal. I always figured I was gonna lose her anyway. Eventually. She was free to do as she pleased."

"It's really sad you should think that way."

"YOU can talk. Anyway. I wasn't being entirely altruistic."

Penny thought about it. "Tanya?"

"Uh huh. It was like one of those birthday parties where every kid gets a present."

1...56789...16