Aurora - Blood Moon Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny shook her head. "This is like something out of Hollywood."

"I told you it was weird."

"And what about that Victoria girl?"

"Pen? Why are you asking this?"

"Well... you've just had your great big... thingamy-bob inside me. I just wanna know where I stand."

"Stand? Nowhere. What do you mean?"

"So I'm just another notch on your belt?"

"What? No! You're Penny. I've never met a Penny before and I'll never meet another one again. Ever."

"But you did bonk her?"

"Jesus Christ, Pen. You make it sound like an accusation."

"Right. And the Bobbsy-twins? Suong and Cassandra?"

"Pen..."

"Wow!" Penny said with a hint of wonder. "And now me."

"Believe me, Pen, I'm just as shocked as you are."

"Sure you are." Penny scoffed. "Admit it, Damon. You're a sex maniac"

"Me?"

Penny nodded.

"Actually, I'm not. You see, I went to a psychiatrist once to find out if I was. And he started showing me all these pictures. He showed me a chair and asked, 'What does this remind you of?' And I said, 'Sex'. Then he showed me a seal balancing a ball on his nose and asked, 'What does this remind you of?' And I said, 'Sex.' Then he showed me a broom and asked, 'What does this remind you of?', and I said, 'Sex.' And he said, 'Your problem is you're a sex maniac', and I said, 'I'M a sex maniac? You're the one with all the dirty pictures!'"

Penny stared at him, nonplussed for a moment, then sputtered with laughter. Forehead on his chest, she lay thumping the mattress, splitting her sides. She looked up, eyes glistening with tears. "Of all the.... You silly old sod."

Watson did his best to look hurt. "I'm serious, Pen. I'm NOT a sex addict. I'm just a very lucky old man."

"That's right." Penny said, "A very lucky old sex maniac."

They lay in delicious, heart-thumping silence for a while, then Watson slid a tress of her hair between finger and thumb. "I mean that. When I say I'm lucky."

Penny shuddered, wrenched bodily from a hypnogogic descent. "Wha...? Huh...?"

"Oh... sorry, Sweetheart."

Penny smacked her lips. "Sorry, Damon. I must have drifted off."

"Here." Watson said, rolling her aside before turning out the light. Settling beside her, he winkled one leg between hers then draped an arm over her shoulder, hand cupping her breast. "We've got a big day tomorrow."

"Why?" Penny asked sleepily, "What are we doing?"

"Anything we like. It's a holiday."

"No." Penny warned. "This is it. Tonight. It's all we've got. I still don't find you the least bit attractive."

Watson squeezed her breast. "Tell your story sleeping, girl."

Penny wiggled her bottom, snuggling into him. "Good night Damon. And thanks, it's been fun."

******************************************************************************************

Startled awake in the wee small hours, Watson rolled onto his back, listening to the muffled mewling beside him. Flinging her arms about, fending off an invisible foe, Penny uttered a long, reedy cry, kicking at the bedclothes. Smacked in the face by a flailing forearm, the old man made a grab for her hand. "Penny!" he snapped, "Penny wake up!"

Rearing upright, Penny came-to. She sat, heavy breathing for a moment, lost and bewildered at the tail-end of a nightmare. Watson turned the light on and as the room came into focus, Penny raked her fingers through her hair. "Gotta pee." she said, pivoting on her backside, then weaving her way into the bathroom. Moments later, Watson heard the toilet flush, and the jet of a tap, then she was back, wafting hand-wash.

"Great minds." Watson grated slinging his legs out of bed. Penny watched him go, eyes riveted to the thick, swinging appendage. Job done, Watson returned a few minutes later, to find Penny up on her knees and elbows, head down, tail in the air. "Ummm... Penny? What are you doing?"

"Lost a contact." Penny replied, scratching around on the bed.

"Do you wear contacts?"

"They're super thin ones. You wouldn't even know. Would you help me look?" When the old man went to sit down beside her, Penny pointed. "Back there. Behind me. If you could just steady me."

The meaning dawned and Watson shuffled behind her on his knees. Inching into position, he slapped his flaccid cock on her back, hands on her butt squeezing the firm round globes. No sexual position did so much justice as this to the female form. Doggy. By the yellow light of the bed-lamp, Watson admired her well-defined back, her skin like vellum, the stairway of her spine bordered by ridges of muscle. The triangles of her shoulder blades pushed up under the skin as her ribs rose and fell, laddered in shadow, waist tapering into the splay of her broad, heart-shaped behind. The golden ratio, proportions that had pitched poets and artists into fits of ecstasy since the dawn of time. He watched in wonder as the fat, contented slug lying on her back began to stiffen, swelling and elongating like a firehose coming under pressure.

Sensing its mass, Penny shimmied her hips. "I'm still a little bit wobbly, Damon. Perhaps if you... nailed me... to something."

Pulling back, Watson looked down. Ass-up, belly down, Penny pushed her pussy out, her slit all pink and glistening. She was wet, sopping, and her pussylips yielded to the slightest pressure. Watson's knob sank in as far her twitching portal. Reaching behind her, Penny wrapped her hand around his shaft, trying to jam him into her hole. "Have you gotten bigger?"

Watson looked down, frowning, at the scene. "Have you gotten tighter?"

"Push!" she said, and the old man gave a shove. Popping through her entrance, he gained an inch or two, before her muscles clenched trying to force him back out. "No, no!" she huffed, slapping a hand on his hip, "don't pull out. Just give me a minute."

They froze in panting silence for a moment then Penny feathered her clit. "Just need to warm up."

"You just need to relax." Watson rasped. "Come on, Pen, you've done it before."

"Try now."

Watson wrapped a fist around his cock, preventing a kink, and battered his way in with tiny thrusts. A few minutes on and half his length was buried inside her and the old man unhanded his penis. Penny's pussy uttered a long, high-pitched fart, a last gasp of air driven out by the purpled-veined monster. "Oh yeah!" she shivered, head in her arms. "Now we're cookin'."

The thrusts came quicker, the penetration got deeper as Watson picked up the rhythm. A few minutes in barely an inch remained out in the cold, with Penny's whipped fluids dripping onto the bed. She growled, clutching the sheets, as goosebumps sprang up on her skin. "Hard as you like, Damon. Attaboy. Fuck me."

Hands braced on her butt, Watson gave himself over to the moment, hips cranking, sweat flying, hard, fat cock squelching in and out of the tight slippery tube. Penny was getting into the swing as well, pushing back as hard as she could, meeting him thrust for thrust, swivelling her ass, screwing herself onto the old man's meat. "Holy fuck!" she cried. Insanely tight and utterly frictionless, her pussy everted, forming a tight, pink cuff around the pistoning penis, thin inner lips circling the shaft like a pink rubber band. "Damon!" she gasped, "Slap me."

"Whaa...?" Watson exclaimed, missing a beat.

"DON'T STOP!" Penny snapped, thumping his leg. "Slap my ass."

Raising a hand, Watson gave her rippling cheek a gentle love tap.

"Like you mean it!" Penny huffed, jamming herself onto him as if she meant to perforate her diaphragm.

Watson tried again, with a little more conviction, still barely hard enough to pink her skin.

"Hard enough to hurt me! Pleeeeeaaase, Damon! I'm so close."

Gritting his teeth, Watson took aim and delivered a stinging slap to her buttock, with a 'whack!' that echoed around the farm house.

Penny shuddered, her insides squirming, her entire weight hanging off the old man's cock. "Again!"

Watson obliged, the other cheek this time, not so hard, yet hard enough to leave an imprint.

"Just one..." Penny gasped, already cumming, bouncing up and down, sliding a tight ring of muscle over the length of his shaft, "...more..." she wheezed as her pussy burped, and a shower of warm ejaculate drenched the old man's thighs. "...time!"

Unable to hurt her, in spite of her pleading, Watson slid a hand under her chest and in a fit of inspiration pinched a nipple. Seizing his hand, Penny squeezed his fingers, fighting to amp up the pain, while he resisted, yet still maintaining a spirited tweak. Then she was done, and went down with the old man still buried inside her, almost to the hilt, lying face-down flat out on the mattress. As Watson settled on top of her, she reached back to pat his butt. "Well," she puffed, "that's never happened before."

"Doggy style?"

"Spanking. And I never used to wet myself either. That's another thing."

Watson lowered his head to kiss her ear. "It was in there somewhere. Obviously. Just waiting for the right situation."

"You must think I'm a right little pervert."

"Takes one to know one." Watson puffed. "Really, Pen. That was awesome."

"You didn't cum."

"Like I had time?"

"Is there something I'm not doing?"

"Pen... get to my age.

"No, really. You know right now I'm feeling a little inadequate."

"You feel what you like, Sweetheart. I'm telling you, that was incredible."

"I've never ever done that before, you know. The slappy bits."

"Neither have I."

"It's like... it's like... It's like was trying to break through some kind of barrier."

"I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Yes you did, thanks very much. In fact it's still stinging. No. Really. It was delicious. And when you pinched my nipple... hooo-ey!"

"Poor little thing."

"It was just like an electric shock. Went straight to my... I hope I'm not going mental."

Well," Watson grated, stretching, "you're in bloody good company if you are."

Penny's body shook with laughter. "Are they all like that? Your other girls?"

"Everyone is everyone." Watson breathed. "We all have our little peccadillos."

"Peccadillos? What's one of those little armoured rats got to do with it?"

Watson thought hard for a moment. "That's an armadillo, Pen. I mean peccadillo, a vice. A sexual kink."

"Really? What's yours?"

The closeup image of perfect dentition jumped to mind. "Sex with beautiful young women."

"That's not a kink, Damon."

"It'll do."

The room glazed over with silence for a while, then Penny yawned. "What's the time?"

Watson looked up. He hadn't drawn the drapes, he never did, and the pearly light of dawn seeped through the pane. For one giddy instant he was back on Aurora, at the end of the night watch, expecting a little blonde head to appear. Followed by a naked teen runaway bearing coffee and toast, to snuggle at his side and watch the sunrise. "Not sure. But it's gonna be daybreak soon."

Penny patted his thigh. "Would you like to cum? I'm a bit sore down there, but if you'd like a nice little hand job. Or nice little gobby."

"That's okay, you just relax."

"Naww... you'll be telling everyone what a bitch I am."

"I was gonna tell them anyway."

"Hmph..." Penny sniffed, "I wouldn't blame you."

Pushing her hair up, Watson kissed the tender nape of her neck. "Would you like a little post-orgasmic cuddle?"

Penny thought back to the cell, being cradled by a tall, skinny Chinese. "You have no idea how much I'd like that."

Raising his hips, Watson pulled up out, savouring every millimetre of the extraction, till his knob came free with an audible 'pop!'. Penny winced. "Ouch!"

"You okay?" Watson asked, stretching out beside her, gathering her into his arms.

"Eyes are bigger than my tummy." Penny rasped, stretching. "Being human again. It's gonna take some getting used to."

"Well, you're off to a flying start."

"And you don't mind? If it's just a one night stand?"

Watson shrugged. "A one-night stand's better than a no-night stand, I always say."

"And with all the pussy you have to choose from."

"I told you, Pen, it's not like that. And anyway. I've enjoyed every second with you. I really mean that."

Penny yawned. "So have I. So, thanks. It's nice to know I'm not a total write-off."

"Far from it, Penelope. I promise you."

"Would you not call me that? The only time I ever hear it's when I'm in trouble."

"You must be sick of hearing it then."

"Oh hardy-har-har. Who called the comedian a tosser? Hang on, who called-"

"-the tosser a comedian? I'm here all week folks. Tell your friends."

Penny yawned. "I have no friends and all my enemies are dead. So just be careful."

"Being careful's for tossers. Come on, let's get some shuteye. I'm old. And whatever happens later, we've got another big day ahead of us."

******************************************************************************************

Woken by a sunbeam staring him fair in the face, Watson felt the mattress for a nice warm body. Finding none, he sat up and opened one eye, to find bright sunlight streaming through the window. Blue sky lay beyond the glass, cluttered with little puffball clouds- fair weather cu- harbingers of good fortune. Dressing in his cargo shorts, pulling on a T-shirt, he checked into the bathroom for a pit stop then washed his face, doing his best to avoid any mirrors. As long as he didn't feel old, he figured, it was best to avoid any evidence to the contrary. Pausing to tidy the bed, he looked approvingly at the dried-up evidence of a great night in. Penny.

She was at the table when he went down, wearing his faithful grey hoodie. Her blue eyes pinned Watson as he padded barefoot to the kitchen, daring him to mention last night. "Good morning, Gorgeous." he hailed. "How did you sleep."

"I think you know." Penny replied, flicking her hair back.

Watson arched his eyebrows. Now that didn't sound like the young woman who'd come to his room, demanding gratification with menaces. "You know," he said, turning the kettle on. "I had the craziest dream."

"Did you now?" Penny said, barricades up, her face a mask of cool disdain.

Watson peered wistfully into infinity. "About this gorgeous young girl. It's funny, you know. She looked a lot like you."

Penny shook her head. "No. Not like me. She looked like that other Penny. The one who should have stayed in her own fucking bedroom."

Watson arched her eyebrows. "So you know her?"

"Yes, worst luck, and I just sent her packing. To save us both the embarrassment."

Watson stuck his bottom lip out, nodding. "Pity." he mused, "She was an absolute doll. Cup of tea?"

Penny shrugged. As long as the old idiot wasn't about to take issue. "Might as well."

Waiting while the kettle boiled, the old man plopped teabags into two mugs. When it was ready, he filled the cups with still bubbling water. He looked at Penny. "Milk?"

"Same as always."

Opening the fridge, he ferreted out a bottle of farm-fresh milk, straight from the cow. Tongue out as an aid to concentration, he serviced each brew with a generous dollop and put the bottle down. Reaching into a fruit bowl he plucked out a lemon, then looked at Penny, deadpan. "Sweetener?"

Penny blinked in confusion till the taunt hit the mark, then sat back, face in her hands, shoulders shaking with laughter. "Oh... you..." she said thickly, finally coming up for air, as the old man stood holding the lemon aloft. Penny smeared her eyes with the back of her arm. "Yeah... no. Well fuckin' played. I fuckin' deserved that."

"One squeeze or two?"

"Look, sorry Damon. I never was much good at mornings-after. After something like that, especially. With such..."

"An old man?"

"Unconventional partner."

"Unconventional? Is that your final offer?"

"Take it or leave it."

"Oh well," Watson shrugged, "I've been called worse."

Rising, Penny walked barefoot towards him. "Can I give you a hug?"

"Eve White! I didn't see you come in."

"Eve who?" Penny frowned.

"White." Watson said, enfolding her in an embrace. "She was famous in the 1950s. The first popularised case of DID. What used to be called Multiple Personality disorder. Can't remember her real name, but she harboured another personality named Eve Black, among others."

"Let me guess. Her evil twin?"

Inhaling the scent of her hair, Watson kissed the top of her head. "No, she was the sexy one. A bit of a flibbertigibbet. Hang on... last night... now I'm confused. Which one were you?"

"Take your pick." Penny shrugged, "Whoever she was I told you she's gone."

"Pity." Watson sighed and Penny suffered a flash of regret. For a while she stood with her head on his chest, breasts and mound pressed hard against him.

"So what's the plan?" she asked, breaking off.

"That's up to you."

"Well. That depends." Penny said, resuming her seat. "Are you sick of me yet?"

Watson shrugged. "Well, there's nothing like a captive audience, I always say. If it's all the same to you I'd just as soon stay."

Penny wagged a finger. "No more bonking."

"That's okay, the cliffs will still be there. I was thinking I might do another bushwalk. Without the drenching this time. You don't have to come."

Penny opened her mouth to reply and Watson raised his hand. "And no, I won't get lost. I'll take the phone."

"Don't wanna get bushwhacked and meet another local nutter?"

"Why bother when I've got one right here? So how about it? Want some little Penny-time while I'm out stumbling around in the wilderness?"

"So you don't want me to come?"

"I'd love you to, in every sense of the word. But you just said..."

"We're talking about a hike, aren't we? To the coast?"

Watson nodded. "Mmm hmm."

"Then I might as well come. Make sure you don't wind up in the pound."

"Then I'd better rustle up some breakfast."

Penny got to her feet. "Let me do it." she said, arms up, tying her hair back. "One less thing for you to complain about."

All the won't-power he possessed couldn't stop his eyes from straying to the hoodie's hem, as it rode up, revealing a naked, lightly-furred mound, pressed between her silky thighs. "I... I... I..."

"Are you okay?"

"I'll make some sandwiches while you're at it."

Penny rolled her sleeves up. "Bacon and eggs?"

"Sound's perfect." Watson said, turning away, hastily rearranging the contents of his shorts.

"Ready, set, go." Penny said, picking up her mug and relocating the bench.

In fifteen minutes flat they were back at the table. Penny's culinary skills had hardly flourished in jail and Watson chewed his way through rubbery, burnt fried eggs, and strips of bacon rendered down to shoe leather. "How's your brekky?" Penny asked, grabbing an egg off the plate in her fingers to do battle.

"Nothing beats brekky cooked by someone else."

"I used to dream about bacon and eggs." she said wistfully. "And ask Ally about the veggies one day."

"Why?"

Penny arched her eyebrows. "She'll tell you."

Sitting back, Watson rubbed his gut. "I'm always telling her eat her veggies, the little carnivore. Hell's bells. I'm full."

"You've hardly touched it." Penny frowned.

"Plenty of fuel for what I want to do." Watson said, getting up, spiriting the plate away and committing the remains to a bin.

Penny appeared at his elbow. "Still up for it? A walk?"

"Are you?"

"You know," Penny said, then paused to lick her plate clean, "I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather do."

"Than go wandering around with a doddering old fossil?"

"No. Than see the cliffs again."

Watson raised a finger in warning. "Now don't go getting any ideas."

"Like throwing you off?" Penny said, wrapping her hand around his digit and kissing the tip. "Wouldn't dream of it. Here. Have you got a will?"

"Yes," Watson said and pinched the end of her nose, "the will to live."

Penny looked over her shoulder at the picture-postcard landscape beyond the sliding glass doors. "Damon? I don't suppose you've got a spare pair of shorts?"

1...678910...16