All Comments on 'Aurora - Blood Moon Tribute Pt. 04'

by RaptorDreaming

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

You never disappoint, Raptor, Long enough to satisfy, detailed enough to excite, with enough twists and turns to baffle a bloodhound! You are one of the very finest writers on Lit. Every time a new submission from you is posted, I can’t wait to finish it, never mind petty details like work or sleep. Then I’m so bummed out, that I have to go back and reread all your other stories while I wait until your next submission to fill my craving. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no question that this is some of the best writing around. A brilliant continuation of the story in a completely new direction. It’s no exaggeration to say I was looking for one of your new stories every day and just when hope was almost lost this new series dropped. Great work!!

lsteelelsteelealmost 2 years ago

The Aurora saga is my #1 still releasing story line.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Well, this part was fun with the caddy or Caitlyn person, quite a character. They haven't found yet if the pilot with King is going to be his perpetual bride or not.........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous