The Camping Trip

Story Info
A great start to a camping trip with campsite neighbors.
1.3k words
4.33
47k
42

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJoker33
TheJoker33
145 Followers

This is my first erotic story I ever wrote. I have never submitted my stories before and under the encouragement of a fellow writer, I have decided to start submitting my works. Please feel free to comment and let me know how I did. I am open to constructive criticism. Thank you for reading.

The Camping Trip

I arrived at the campground and went directly to our site to start setting up my tent. I was almost finished when I got a text alert on my phone. My girlfriends wouldn't make it up today as they had car problems and would most likely be up tomorrow. So I finished setting up my tent and decided to put on my bikini and go for a swim before starting a fire for dinner.

Almost an hour later I came walking back to the camp site only to see another tent not to far from mine and two cute guys tending to a fire and prepping food at a picnic table. They both stared at my body as I walked towards my tent. The blonde hair guy introduced them to me as I went by, " Hi there, my name is Mark and this is my buddy Bill! "

" Nice to meet you Mark, Bill. I'm Ashley. " I politely responded with a little sexy smile.

I proceeded to put some wood in the fire pit at my site so I could start cooking dinner.

" If you like you could share our fire, it would save you some time. " Bill offered.

" Thanks that would be great "

We chatted as we prepped our food, the sun starting to go down as we began to cook our dinners. I crouched down next to the fire and started to sautee some vegetables when I heard Mark and Bill chuckle a little.

" What's funny guys? " I ask.

With a smile Mark responded, " We weren't expecting a show with dinner! " they both began laughing.

" What? "

Mark pointed towards my crotch. I looked down and realized that when I crouched down, my bikini bottoms rode up between my pussy lips. I must have turned beet red. Embarassed, I quickly stood up and turned around and fixed my bottoms. Not sure what to do now. I just stood there for a minute.

Suddenly I noticed that my nipples were hard and a familar warmth was growing between my legs. Then I thought fuck it and I untied the strings to my bikini bottoms and let them fall to the ground, I then bent over and let both Bill and Mark look at my open pussy.

" Holy Shit! " Mark and Bill exclaimed as they stared at my vagina.

I stood back up, turned around and freed my 34 double d's from my top. I seductively walked around the campfire and stood directly in front of them. " So boys, what do you say? Do you want to have some fun? "

Mark and Bill looked at each and then began to take off their clothes. Both men were sporting impressive erections. Bill's cock was probably seven inches, but thick. Mark wasn't as thick but had to be all of ten inches. I kneelled down and started taking turns sucking thier dicks.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking thier shafts, I stopped and looked up at them and said, " Can someone hurry up and fuck me already! " Mark quickly got behind me and put the tip of his cock in my pussy. I was so wet that he slid all the way in with no trouble.

As Mark was slowly fucking my pussy, Bill was busy filling my mouth with his cock. I would gag on his cock every so often when Mark would slam into my pussy a little harder. Mark and Bill then switched positions, I was sucking Mark's cock and tasting my pussy juice as Bill slowly sunk his girth into my eager pussy.

Bill wasted no time and really started pounding into me. I had to stop blowing Mark as I was having a difficult time breathing as Bill brought me to an amazing orgasm. As I caught my breath, Bill pulled out leaving my gaping pussy yearning for more cock. Mark quickly moved behind me once again.

Mark began railing me hard, he reached in front of me and grabbed my tits and started twisting my nipples, quickly I came and my body went limp. Both Mark and Bill steadied me and walked me over to the picnic table. Mark sat down on the edge of the table and Bill lifted me in the air and then lowered me down to Mark's cock a few times.

Bill dipped his fingers into my soaking wet pussy and scooped out some of my juices and began lubing me asshole, then he picked me up once more and began to lower me down again. This time I felt Mark's cock against my anus, slowly Bill lowered me down onto Mark's dick until I had taken all of Mark up my ass. Mark let me adjust to his cock in my ass for a minute and he slowly starting fucking my ass.

A couple seconds later a body shaking orgasm rippled through me. Mark stopped and let me catch my breath, then I felt Bill sliding the head of his cock up and down my pussy lips. Then he slowly pushed his thick dick into my pussy which was tighter from Mark still being in my ass. Orgasm after orgasm riddled my body as Bill slowly buried his cock in my cunt.

Once Bill and Mark were both fully inside me. I felt so full!

" Oh my God! You guys have filled me up. I can't believe this, I've never had a cock in my ass and my pussy at the same time before! This feels amazing! " I exclaim to Mark and Bill. " Ok guys, fuck me and fuck me hard! "

Bill and Mark slowly start fucking my two holes  searching for the right tempo with each other. Soon they found it and started fucking me like there's no tomorrow. " Oh yes! Bill, Mark, fuck me! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! " I scream out as these fantastic cocks send wave after wave of pure pleasure through my body.

Both men are perfectly in sync with thier sawing motions in my ass and pussy. Another mind blowing, body shaking orgasm flows through my body " OH FUCKKKK! " screams from my lips, loud enough that it can probably be heard through out the campground!

My last orgasm and scream of delight must have been enough to give the boys just enough of an edge.

" I'm going to cum! " Mark blurted out.

" Me too! " replied Bill.

" Cum inside me! Oh Fuck! Fill me with your cum! Please cum in me! I need it! " I shrieked as another orgasm was building.

Both Mark and Bill picked up the pace and fucked me hard. Then they quickly slammed thier cocks deep inside me as tons of hot cum erupted from thier dicks and filled my ass and pussy. I screamed out one last time as the jets of cum battered my insides.

Limply I lay on the picnic table as Mark and Bill withdrew from my holes and thier cum slowly oozes out of my ass and pussy It runs down my thighs to pool on the table beneath me. I feel worn out, but blissfully content. Needless to say, our dinner got burnt to a crisp, but all I can think about is that I hope my girlfriends car can't be fixed quickly so I can have these two cocks all to myself this weekend!

TheJoker33
TheJoker33
145 Followers