All Comments on 'Aurora - Blood Moon Tribute Pt. 05'

by RaptorDreaming

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RaptorDreamingRaptorDreamingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Would the idiot who opens this story just to give it 1 star please cease and desist. If they don't like it, don't click on it.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So good to know you haven’t abandoned Beck and Ally, although I’m concerned we haven’t heard from Beck in a while. Wow, Munt is certainly a nasty old reprobate. No matter how long the submission, it’s never long enough, especially when we’re left with so many questions unanswered. Aargh, why do authors torment us this way! Honestly, I’ll read the next chapter anyway, I don’t need the suspense to pull me back. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Why would someone maliciously and repeatedly drop a one star review bomb on you. If they don’t like the story, they can just move on to something different. I don’t understand why someone would put so much energy into being a troll. Life is too short to be mean.

RaptorDreamingRaptorDreamingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Many thanks for the comment nthusiastic. Writers want their work read, just like painters want their work seen and musicians want their music heard. I love writing but it takes a massive effort, which is only ever intended to bring pleasure to whomever might take the time to engage with the story. For someone to seek out my work just to bring it down without even reading it seems like such a cynical and wasteful thing to do. It's sad to think their life is so devoid of purpose that they need to do that. Meanwhile, the story goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Captivating. What did she painton her nipples?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Not quite sure what happened there, did she het drugged? I think so, but did he get drug also? I think so to, so now was it all planned or is the plan kaput?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous