All Comments on 'Aurora - Blood Moon Tribute Pt. 10'

by RaptorDreaming

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit mate. That’s a good yarn. Hope you’ve gotsomethinh on the boil for your next saga. A bloody good read. Thnx

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Fantastically enjoyable! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Merry Xmas mate. U got a pt11 to wrap it up for 2022?????

RaptorDreamingRaptorDreamingover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the interest Anonymous. Chapter 11 is waiting in the wings while I wonder whether the effort is worth the fairly modest uptake. These things write themselves at the end of the day.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Well the Al D or whatever it's called part of this story has been pretty good what with the escape and all, good dialogue action and humor. The first part of this story I found it almost impossible to follow. Maybe it's just me with what few brain cells I have left, thanks to a little whiskey wine over the last 60 years or so, also take it easy on the longer sex scenes it really is just a detour from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time to put out chapter 11 (and 12) as a nice ending to the series. It’s been a good read

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey mate, where’s chat 11? You cant leave us hanging and you,be had almost a year and still a lot left to tell.

RaptorDreamingRaptorDreaming7 months agoAuthor

Hmm... these stories represent such a huge investment in time, yet have received such a modest response I have been wondering whether the effort is actually worthwhile. Chapter 11 is gathering dust in the bottom of the drawer while I work on other material. Who knows... maybe later...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think you have done an awesome job. I like to dialogue, and how you have build up suspense. I happen to come across your story. And I’m glad I did. It’s been a great read so far. If there’s more, please bring it on.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous