Aurora is a Pretty Girl

Story Info
Aurora spies a hypnotist dropping a woman in the park.
1.9k words
3.65
7.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardwyyd
Ardwyyd
26 Followers

Aurora sat in the shade of a giant elm tree in the London park. It was her favorite place to come during her lunch break from her paralegal job, as it got her out of doors, away from the droning fluorescent lights, and into the fresh air. She enjoyed the sounds of nature, the warmth of the day, and most importantly, she loved to people-watch.

Having finished the half-sandwich she had brought along, the petite, blue-eyed blonde took a sip of the lemonade from her sports bottle and scanned her surroundings for any goings-on.

'

As usual, she immediately caught the gaze of several male passers-by, and with a subtle shake of her head, and a mild look of displeasure, ended their dreams of chatting her up before they began. A beautiful girl in her late twenties, she could be described as having a dancer's body, were it not for her full, voluminous breasts. She had been fighting boys off since primary school, and although they had gotten older and bigger, most men remained only horny little boys in her opinion.

To her left, Aurora spied a young mother trying to coo her child through a spat of crying before finally digging into her diaper bag for the bottle of formula that would once again bring her a moment's silence. Further beyond the mother were a group of teenagers throwing a Frisbee; It reminded Aurora of her carefree days at university, and she smiled.

Peppered throughout the park were men and women on their mobile phones. Their faces were a myriad of emotions, ranging from sour and angry, to delighted and wistful. It was amazing, she thought, that the whole of human interaction could be witnessed by watching individuals walking alone through the park.

Just then, a small glint of sunlight caught Aurora's eye, and her gaze was drawn to a couple sitting under another tree, not fifty feet from her. They were sitting upon one of the few benches in the park, his back to Aurora, and the woman looking at him dreamily.

More accurately, the woman was looking at a golden pendant the man, large, and wearing dark clothing, was swinging slowly before her eyes. Her eyes, which sparkled with every glint of sunlight from the medallion, and smiled along with the sleepy, dreamy smile on her lips.

"Oh my God," Aurora thought. "Is he hypnotizing her?" The very notion both excited and surprised her. "Does she even know? Is she aware he's putting her in trance?"

Aurora watched closer to try and discern if the woman, a sexy redhead in a flower-print sundress that was filled out by a full, curvy figure, was a willing participant, or a victim.

"Should I tell someone?" she thought, then immediately dismissed the idea. She wasn't sure anything lascivious was going on, and besides, she thought, she would most likely sound like a loon. "I should probably watch closely, just to make sure."

So, watch closely she did. She watched as the golden pendant made it's lazy arc back and forth, back and forth before the woman's fluttering, heavy blue eyes.

"Her eyes are getting heavy," Aurora thought, fascinated by the goings-on before her. "So very heavy." She noticed her own eyes begin to water a bit. A quick blink wouldn't hurt, she thought. "I won't stop watching; I just have to blink."

She blinked once; twice; then again...heavier and slower each time. It felt good to blink, she thought. It felt good to let her eyes relax. And why wouldn't it? The sun bouncing off the man's medal was so pretty, but so shiny -- so very shiny and pretty, she had to blink. Close her eyes. Blink. Relax.

"Relax?" Aurora thought. "Where did that come from? Did I just hear him say that? Is he telling her to relax? She certainly looks relaxed. So relaxed and happy. Sleepy and comfortable. Such a pretty smile. Such a pretty, sleepy smile," she thought as a drowsy smile grew upon her own pink lips.

"Mmmm," Aurora moaned out loud, suddenly so comfortable and relaxed under her shade-tree. Drowsy and peaceful as she watched the couple -- watched the man as he swung the pretty, shiny pendant and hypnotized her. Hypnotized her. Hypnotized her?

"Hypnotized the pretty woman," she said to herself, the voice in her head trying to sound convincing. "I'm just making sure she's safe and secure. Comfortable and alright. Sleepy and drowsy. I'm just watching her fall deep into hypnotic sleep. Pretty girl sleeps. Pretty girl sleeps."

Aurora began to sway in place as she sat, cross-legged on the grass, watching the hypnotic display before her. She noticed the big man with the hypnotic charm begin to wave his hand slowly before the pretty, sleepy girl's eyes. The pendant never stopped swinging, back and forth, back and forth...shine...pretty girl sleeps...never stopped swinging, but now his hands also made magnetic passes before her heavy, hooded eyes.

"Such big hands," Aurora thought, and gasped unconsciously. "Big, strong hands. Sexy hands. Such sexy hands waving before her sleepy eyes. Pretty girl sleeps. What a sexy man. I wonder what he's saying to her?"

Aurora tried to remember what she knew of hypnosis. Those silly spy movies, or nightclub acts. What did they say? It was hard to remember anything all of a sudden. Her mind seemed fuzzy...slow. Any thought she had almost seemed far away and hard to focus on. This worried her for almost a second when suddenly the word "Sleepy" echoed through her soft, drowsy mind.

"Sleepy," she whispered out loud as the word crossed her brain. "He's probably saying she's sleepy...getting slee...sleepy. Her eyes are...heavy -- so heavy." Aurora blinked again, slow and sleepy. A small strand of drool formed at the corner of her lips, which were slightly parted as she watched. "Mmmm...I bet he's saying she...she doesn't want...to...to resist..."

Why should she want to resist? She thought. He was so sexy, with his big hands, shiny watch, and deep, smooth, sleepy voice. Unaware, Aurora had leaned forward slightly, and was sure she could hear the sexy, big man's voice as clear as day. She could hear his voice as clear as her own thoughts. His voice like her own thoughts. His voice -- her thoughts...

"You want to watch closer and closer," his voice, her thoughts said. "There is no reason to look away." And, there was no reason to look away. This is why she was here -- to watch people. This is why she came to the park...to watch. She came to watch him hypnotized the pretty girl. Pretty girl sleeps.

"Hypnosis is very arousing," she thought in his deep, sexy voice. Of course hypnosis was arousing. He was so sexy, and he was hypnotizing the pretty girl. Pretty girl sleeps. Hypnosis is so arousing, she thought, and realized she was well and truly aroused.

"You will listen and obey everything I say," her deep, hypnotic thought said. How strange a thought...why wouldn't she listen and obey her own thoughts? Her own echoing, darkly sexy thoughts that made her body tingle and her mind heavy and fuzzy? It was only natural to obey. Natural to obey...it was natural and right to obey...

"You have nowhere to be but here," she thought. "You will cancel all other appointments and responsibilities. This is where you belong."

"Thisss...is where...where I beee...long...," she whispered, barely audibly. As she breathed the words slowly out, her fingers were already texting her job, letting her boss know she had something come up, and would be unable to return to work today. She had nowhere else to be. This is where she belonged.

"Sleepy minds must sleep." The words floated into her ears, and her mind immediately wrapped around the truism. Sleepy minds must sleep. Sleep. So sleepy...pretty girl sleeps.

"Sleepy is so sexy," she thought. She looked at the red haired stunner with the heavy eyes and watched as her head began to bob and drop towards her ample chest. "Sleepy is sexy. You feel so sexy right now, it's hard to keep your eyes open."

Fully aware of her effect on men, and always proud of her looks and how she kept herself, Aurora knew she was sexy. She was sexy. She felt so sexy her mind started to drift, and her chin started to drop to her chest. Her eyes fluttered sleepily because she was so very sexy. "Sleepy is sexy," she murmured softly.

"It's so important to be sexy," the deep, echoing words boomed in her empty mind. It was so true. It was so important to be sexy. She licked her lips, aroused by the hypnosis, and realized how sexy that action was. It was so important to be sexy. She was so very sexy. Sleepy is sexy. Sleepy minds must sleep.

"Pretty girl sleeps." The words hit her like a wave of pleasure, wrapped in a blanket of truth. Through bleary, sleepy, blinking eyes, she watched the redhead drifting off into hypnotic slumber. She was so pretty...so sexy...she was so sleepy. Pretty girl sleeps.

"Aurora is a pretty girl," she thought, and she gasped a low, needy moan. The deep, velvety words seemed to make love to her brain as they coated her in the sleepy cocoon of their truth. Aurora is a pretty girl. Aurora is such a good, pretty girl.

"Pretty girl sleeps," the voice of her thoughts repeated, and they meant more now than ever before. They slid over her body like a lover easing into bed and caressed her tingling skin. "Pretty girl sleeps. Aurora is a pretty girl."

"Pretty girl sleeps," her fuzzy mind began to logically put together. "Aurora is a pretty girl." It seemed to make sense. "I am a pretty girl," she whispered out loud. "I sleeeeeeeeeeeep," she exhaled, a beautiful smile on her lips as she slumped forward and fell deep asleep in the grass beneath the shade of her favorite elm.

It had been more than a month since Aurora turned in her resignation, effective immediately, at the law firm where she worked. With no family and few close friends, she had always been a workaholic who put her career first, her sudden disappearance caused very little stir and raised very few questions.

Half a world away, in a park in North Boston, a young, pretty brunette named June sat under her favorite oak tree to relax, unwind, and take a break from her university studies. As she watched the comings and goings of joggers, cyclers, lovers and the like, she smiled as humanity, in all its beauty, unfolded before her.

On a bench beneath an elm, less than forty feet from where she sat, the dark-haired young beauty spied a pretty young blonde with a dreamy look in her eyes. She was watching a golden medallion her companion, a large man in dark clothes with his back towards June was slowly swinging in front of her face.

"What a pretty girl," June thought, as the sun sparkled off the medallion and shone in the blonde's stunning blue eyes. She seemed to be getting sleepier and sleepier the more the pendant swung before her heavy, heavy eyes. On the breeze, she could have sworn she heard the man, in his deep, smooth, almost hypnotic voice call the pretty girl 'Aurora.'

"Aurora is such a pretty girl," June thought, absent-mindedly. Then, quite naturally, her next thought was: "Pretty girl sleeps."

June sighed and blinked heavily as she watched...and watched...and watched.

Pretty girl sleeps.

Ardwyyd
Ardwyyd
26 Followers