Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 03

Story Info
The family that plays together stays together.
13.8k words
4.8
8.1k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years or over

*

Beck was treading water at the deep end, breathless with laughter. Twenty meters away on the patio, Maya dropped to a crouch, then sprang like a sprinter leaving the starting blocks. Reaching the pool’s edge she took a flying leap, hugging her knees to her chest the better to bomb her little blonde target. She surfaced under the subsiding cascade and they wrestled, squealing and cackling, before Beck broke off and crash-dived to the bottom.

Back at the shallow end they hauled up onto a submerged terracotta step, where they lay on their backs, propped on their elbows under the hot mid-afternoon sun. “I usually swim naked.” Maya announced out of nowhere, her belly rising and falling, breasts quivering atop her heaving ribcage.

“Me too.” Beck said, still breathing hard.

“Mum made me wear this. To be polite.”

“Same here.” Beck commiserated. “My old boy said I had to act civilised.”

“How do you normally act?”

“Natural.” Beck said without missing a beat. She nodded in the direction of Maya’s bikini bottoms. “Still, I really love your bikini. Reminds me of rainforest.”

“Why thank you.” Maya smiled. “I lost my last one. You know the Blue Lagoon? Near Reykjavik?”

Beck shook her head.

“Iceland?”

“Iceland? Is that like some kind of theme park?”

Maya gave her the eye and decided she was joking. “You should go you know, the Blue Lagoon. There are geysers and steam vents, and the water’s as warm as a bath. I reckon you’d love it.”

“What do you do there?”

“You just wade around and stuff. The water comes from deep underground and it’s supposed to be good for you. There’s even a bar if you feel like a beer, like a swim-through. Anyhow, I hate wearing swimmers so I took my bottoms off and stashed them under a seat near the bar, but when I came back some asshole had stolen them.” She shot Beck a lopsided yet dentally-perfect grin. “Mum had to dig up a towel real quick and come to my rescue. I said, ‘don’t come in, I’ll come to you’, but she didn’t want to start an international incident. Holy shit she was cranky.” She snapped her waistband elastic. “Got these in Hawaii. Only three hundred bucks. How much were yours?”

“Not sure.” Beck hefted a shoulder. “They were a present.”

“To Dive Fors?”

“Uh huh.”

“Somebody loves you.” Maya said, then slid forward a ways and dipped the back of her head in the water. “Your boyfriend’s nice. He’s a writer, right?”

Beck screwed up her face. “Boyfriend? Gawd. Wait till I tell him.”

“Well what do you call him?”

“Damon? I don’t know. I call him lots of things.”

“But he’s your partner?”

“I suppose. He’s more like my guide I guess. He’s my teacher.”

Maya rolled over onto her tummy to sun her back. “I thought that sort of thing was illegal.”

“What sort of thing?”

“Teachers. Having relationships with students.”

“What? No. That’s not what I meant.”

“Doesn’t worry me.” Maya said blithely. “I do lots of illegal stuff. Mum always says the law is for losers.”

“But it’s not like that!” Beck persisted, “You see Damon and me... I mean he... I guess... I guess you could say that he saved me.”

“What from?”

Tell her the truth? How she’d fled her meth-addict mother and her mother’s drug-dealing boyfriend, escaped by stowing away on the old man’s yacht? Describe her life as a scumbag’s child, dressed in rags, foraging for food in restaurant dumpsters? “Truth is I was lost. Lost at sea. And Damon found me.”

“What were you doing out there?”

Beck narrowed her eyes. “Fighting for my life.”

“I mean seriously?”

“I mean trying... not... to die.”

Maya thought about it. “That’s cool.” She rolled onto her back again and idly kicked at the water. “But you’re a couple, right? Like you’re in a relationship?”

“Of course.” Beck frowned, suddenly wary of where this might be heading.

“I mean a physical one.”

Beck nodded. “That’s part of it.”

“Really? How old are you?”

“Nineteen.” Beck said, the standard reply. “What about you?”

“Just turned eighteen.” Maya said then swung the wheel back. “Nineteen and in a relationship. That’s pretty amazing.”

“What’s so amazing?” Beck said defensively. “We’re just two people who love doing the same thing. Sailing.” ‘And each other.’ she added silently.

“But... why not a younger guy?”

“I don’t know any younger guys.” Beck replied a little impatiently. “At least none who come with their very own yacht. Who know how to sail. Who don’t freak out the minute the weather turns nasty.”

“I guess.” Maya said. She still had so many questions; How often did they have sex? And when they did could he ‘perform’? And did she ever feel the need for someone a little less... wordly? “I’m not prying, am I? Mum told me not to pry.”

“I don’t mind,” Beck replied, “but there’s not a lot I can tell you. I mean, we might seem odd but we’re actually quite ordinary. I bet your life is much more exciting.”

“Mmm...” Maya thought about it. “It’s okay, I guess.”

“Okay? You could fit my entire bedroom in one of your drawers.”

“That’s just stuff.” Maya said dismissively.

“Maybe. But I bet you’ve got dozens of boyfriends.”

Maya looked at her. “Not a one.”

“Oh, go on.” Beck rolled her eyes. “Someone as gorgeous as you?”

“Me? Gorgeous?” Maya grunted with derision, “Hardly. If you want gorgeous you should see the girls at my school. I’m one of the ugly ones.”

“Rubbish!”

“No, it’s true. Anyway, when it comes to guys there’s not much on the market. Bankers and barristers and stuffed-shirt SC’s. And most of them are already married. Dated a couple, just because, but I kept winding up with an angry wife breathing down my neck.”

“What about boys your own age?”

“My own age?” Maya turned her nose up. “Eww... no thank you. Bunch of wankers. Poncy little turds all destined for a job in daddy’s firm.” She shook her head. “Nuh. I’ll take a girlfriend any old day.’

Beck rolled over as Maya had done and her young host stared at the flex of Beck’s bottom as she stirred the water with her legs. “But there must be thousands of guys out there, who’d kill to have a girlfriend like you. It doesn’t make sense.”

Neither did sailing around with a man old enough to be your father. After a moment’s pensive silence Maya cocked her head. “Do you like girls?”

Beck’s groin throbbed with a sudden rush of heat. She flipped over again, onto her back. One cup of her bikini-top came askew, exposing most of her tiny breast and a glimpse of stiff nipple. She quickly adjusted the wayward material, but not before Maya had feasted her eyes. “Of course.” Beck shrugged. “Who doesn’t?”

“I mean really like them.” Maya persisted. “Like, really.”

Beck held her tongue as the colour rose in her cheeks. Yes. She did. Especially this one, the first of her kind she’d ever encountered. A slim, beautiful, exorbitantly wealthy teen, with a sense of fun and body to die for. No missing teeth, no morbid obesity, no little critters scampering through her hair.

“Can I ask you something, Becky?”

Another shrug of the shoulder. “It’s a free country.”

“It’s not, you know. Just ask Mum.”

“What I mean is go right ahead. What do you want to know?”

Maya brought her knees up and flopped them to the sides, unconsciously or not spreading her legs. Maya’s lean thigh settled on Beck’s hip and the little blonde’s heart skipped a beat. Maya looked at her. “Do you think your boy... partner finds me attractive?”

Beck swallowed and the alarm bells started to ring. “Why do you ask?”

“I don’t know. It’s just hard to tell what’s hot or what’s not these days.”

Beck rolled onto her side to face the brunette teenager- now was as good a time as any to take the first step. “If he doesn’t have a great big hard on for you-” she said in a low voice, “I’ll walk naked all the way to Cape York.”

“And how does that make you feel?” Maya asked, but her question was drowned out by a sudden commotion. The girls looked up in time to see Watson step out of the big sliding door, back in a pair of board shorts, looking normal.

“That’s right bitch-face!” a voice shrilled. It was Tanya. “Don’t flippin’ wait!”

Caddy, already one foot out the door, stopped and turned. “What?”

“Flippin’ wait!”

“Jesus Christ, make up your mind.”

“Fucken’ bitch!” Tanya fumed. “Here I am with my leg hanging off and you can’t even give me a hand. Come on, slut, give me a piggyback.”

Caddy slapped her thigh then bent at the waist, arms braced on her knees. “Come on peg-leg, climb on.”

“Bet you can’t.” Tanya said, bouncing up and down on her good leg a couple of times before leaping on board.

“Bet I can.” Caddy grunted, and staggered doubled-over onto the patio.

Tanya reached down and commenced slapping her sister’s behind. “Giddyup!”

“God!” Caddy panted, setting Tanya carefully down by the pool, “I wish I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard that.”

Tanya lay back on a sun lounge and gingerly settled her leg. Caddy, meanwhile, strolled around the corner to the steps to talk to the girls. “How’s the water, Beck?”

“Absolutely fantastic thanks Mrs... Mrs...”

“Just call her Aunty.” Maya said, rolling over onto her stomach and rising to her knees. “All my friends do.”

“Are you keeping our guest entertained?”

“Uh huh.” Maya nodded. “When’s lunch?” Because when they had lunch they’d have French Champagne. And when they had Champagne...

“Lunch? It’s nearly dinner time. Anyway, it’s on the way.”

“What are we having?”

“The usual. From the Ottoman.”

“Yesss!” Maya gave a fist pump. “Turkish.”

“Turkey?” Beck frowned, coming up beside her.

“Ish...” Maya corrected.

“Oh.” Beck nodded with no idea. Listening in, Watson felt a pang of hurt for the girl. Here she was a fish out of water, almost literally. Girls like Maya could be kind, but they could turn on a dime and be every bit as merciless.

The old man appeared at Caddy’s side and Beck looked up, wet hair plastered flat, blue eyes big and beseeching. “You coming in?”

Watson dipped a toe in the water then recoiled. “Jesus Christ!” he shivered, “That’s bloody freezing.”

“It’s twenty five bleeding degrees.” Caddy glared.

“I know, right? Careful you don’t get hypothermia girls.”

“What’s he on about?” Maya asked, watching the old man lower himself onto a sun lounge beside Tanya.

Beck rolled her eyes. “Oh, he’s just being a wuss.”

“Come on, Beck.” Maya said, “Race you to the deep end.”

As Maya turned to go, Beck jumped on her back and put her mouth to Maya’s ear. The girl listened intently for a second then nodded, and hand-in-hand they waded from the pool.

Watson looked up to find Beck standing over him, her skin streaming water. “Maya wants you to come in.” she said, jerking her head at the girl.

Maya nodded. “Come on, Damon. It’s lovely once you get used to it.”

“Haven’t you told her?”

Arms crossed, Beck compressed her lips. “Told her what?”

“I’m a hydrophobe. I got it from rabies.”

Beck grabbed his arm. “Come on, misery guts. Come in.”

“I can’t swim.” Watson protested, fending her off. “And anyway, I have... to look... after Tanya.”

“Look after Tan how?”

“In case there are complications. With her leg.”

“I’ll give you complications old man.”

“Cross my heart.”

Beck said, “Get him!” and the next thing he knew he’d been bodily reefed off the sun lounge onto his feet. He put up a token resistance, to no avail, secretly astonished at the girls’ steely strength. Biceps tensed, quads straining, sinews leaping under flawless, goose-bumped skin, they dragged him to the pool huffing and giggling, two Lilliputian warrior-girls with a latter-day Gulliver. Watson snuck a peek under Maya’s bikini bridge, at the swell of her perfectly smooth pubic mound. Pausing for a heartbeat at the point of no return, they hurled him into the water then joined hands and jumped in after him.

The old man came to the surface, blubbing, then made his way to the edge. “Tanyaaa... Help.”

Tanya hugged her knee. “Owww... my leg....”

“Caddy? Can’t you do something about your daughter?”

“Damon.” Caddy sighed, “I’d love to, really. But you see I... we... I mean... Hang on, I think the phone’s ringing.”

Beck swam up his back and planted a huge wet kiss in his ear. “Come out to the middle old boy. We want to jump off your shoulders.”

“They’ve got a diving board for that.”

Beck slipped a hand down the front of his board shorts. “Hello? What’s all this then?”

“Okay, okay. Just for a minute.” One look down the front of Maya’s bikini had been enough to provoke an uprising. Skimming his shirt off, he flung it onto the pavers and waded into the middle of the pool, hoping the swirl of the water might hide the commotion from view.

Maya was right, it was lovely once he got used to it. For the next twenty minutes they took turns climbing up the old man’s back, Maya especially making sure to maximise contact. Wishing his skin had eyes, Watson focussed on the feel of her hard little tits, the hard bulge of her mound as she shimmied up his spine before planting her neat, sweet feet on his shoulders and pushing upright. She seemed to weigh nothing, even springing up to summersault into the pool. All fast-twitch muscle and youthful exuberance, the power-to-weight ratio of a fighter.

Every now and then Beck brushed against his belly to confirm the lingering presence of a respectable erection, not fully hard, but one or two strokes of her hand could fix that. Or a good, hard look at the dark-haired mini-goddess he was trying so valiantly and politely to ignore. When Caddy appeared with pool towels announcing that the food had arrived, Watson was forced to do a few under water laps, desperately trying to quell the eruption. As Maya and Beck mounted the broad terracotta steps side by side, Beck looked at the girl and said, “I told you so.”

While Caddy relayed the meal from the kitchen on a collection of trays, Maya towed Beck inside for a quick hot shower. Ten minutes later they returned, Beck in a borrowed T-shirt and a clean pair of knickers, looking slightly startled. Maya had dragged her into the shower before stripping naked, all the while chatting airily about her day-to-day life, switching from world travel to classroom rivalries in the space of a breath.

Watson looked up as Maya hove into view and his eyes popped. Maya was wearing a flimsy cotton slip so sheer it was virtually transparent. With the sun shining through the fabric Watson could see she was naked underneath, her dark nipples drawing tiny squiggles under the cloth, her heart-stopping thigh-gap revealing a tiny hint of slit. Tanya took one look at the old man and chuckled ruefully. “Oh, Damon. You should see your face.”

Maya bounded into the lead and threw herself on a seat next to Watson as Caddy bent over the table unloading a tray. “Hang on, Missy!” she scolded. “Where are your manners?”

Maya looked at her frowning. “What?”

“Maybe Becky wants to sit there.”

“That’s okay,” Beck smiled, running a hand over Watson’s bare shoulders as she passed, “I’d rather sit with you and Tan.”

On the other side of the green, glass-topped, wrought-iron table, Tanya patted the cushion of a patio-chair at her side. “Everyone’s a winner, baby.”

“Mum?” Maya said. “Have you asked?”

Caddy straightened, then turned around to head back inside. “Can you give me a hand for a minute, Sweetheart?”

“But I just sat down.”

“Well you can just get up again.” Pausing, she looked over her shoulder at the others. “Girls and boy, who’s in the mood for Champagne?”

Three hands shot up and Caddy led Maya away, arm slung over her shoulders, whispering in her ear. In trouble for wearing next-to-nothing in front of guests, Watson wondered, but when she returned a few minutes later, clutching two bottles of French Champagne by their slender brown necks, Maya was still fabulously clad in virtually nothing. Watson flicked a glance at Beck to find her wearing a smirk, a knowing look in her sky-blue eyes.

Maya resumed her seat beside the old man, her thigh almost touching his. Tanya wrestled the cork from a bottle of Veuve and slurped down the first gush of bubbles. Once the flutes were full, they raised a toast to their immense great fortune. “To fun.” Caddy proclaimed.

“To fun.” The others echoed and they all clinked glasses.

“And may it never end.” Tanya sighed.

“Now you’re pushing it.” her older sister said.

“You don’t ask, you don’t get.” Tanya replied dismissively. “And anyway, so far, so good.”

Reaching across the table, Maya ripped off a hunk of flat bread, then loaded it with hummus and topped it off with tabouli. Folding it neatly, she took a big bite. Meanwhile, Beck sat watching on the other side, as mystified by the food as it’s origin. “Well, come on, Beck.” Maya urged through a mouthful. “Lunch isn’t going to eat itself.”

“Now wouldn’t that be handy?” Tanya mused, “If you could eat yourself.”

“You’d never get any work done.” Caddy observed, as Maya set her creation aside and deftly assembled another.

“Here.” she said, rising halfway to her feet and handing it over to Beck. “And try the vine leaves. Mum, can you grab Beck a zucchini flower? Come on, Becky, let’s get some meat on them bones.”

Beck took a sniff, then a nibble, then her eyes rolled back as she took a mighty bite. “This...” she said, analysing the taste as she chewed, “This... this is... this is just incredible.”

“They always do a good spread.” Maya nodded, quietly pleased.

“I’ve never... I’ve never... I’ve never tasted anything like it.”

“Not much Turkish out on the reef.” Watson joked lamely.

Beck bit into a battered zucchini flower and almost swooned. “Oh my god! This is fantastic.”

“The place is always full of Turkish.” Maya explained, not for an instant guessing this was a first for Beck.

“What a pair!” Caddy exclaimed through a mouthful and Watson almost choked. His eyes darted to the two little hard-points, jiggling round beside him under Maya’s excuse for a slip. He crossed his legs, doing his best to pin a skulking half-mongrel between his thighs. “I mean, just look at you!” Caddy added dreamily. “Two little heart-breakers if ever there were.”

“You know what this reminds me of?” Tanya asked.

Caddy chewed thoughtfully for a moment then clicked her fingers. “L’Escala!”

“Uh huh.” Tanya nodded, “The Woodrow-Bucks.”

“Woodrow-fucks more like it.” Caddy sniffed. “God damn they were a piece of work.”

“Who were the Woodrow-Bucks?” Maya asked.

Tanya took a deep breath. “Well... Paul Buck was a merchant banker. His wife, Alicia Woodrow, was the chief legal counsel of a major insurance company.”

“Hmm...” Caddy frowned, “You know we probably shouldn’t have used their real names.”

“Smith!” Tanya exclaimed, “Their name was Smith!”

“Tom and Dick Smith!”

Tanya sputtered with laughter. “Dick?”

“Harriet!” Caddy hastily corrected herself. “Tom and Harriet Smith. Dick was their son.”

“Dick?” Tanya exclaimed, and the sisters snickered with childish hilarity.

“He not only had one.” Caddy affirmed. “He was one.”

“Quit mucking around, Mum.” Maya glared. “Tell us the story.”

Caddy composed herself. “Well... it was just like this. We were out by the pool at their villa in Spain, sitting around a big round table.”

“Having lunch?” Maya asked.

“Drinks, Darling, not that it matters. What does matter is there was bird poo on my chair-”

“Likely story.” Tanya snorted.

“There was too!” Caddy protested. “So I climbed onto Paul... Tom’s lap so I didn’t have to sit on the bird shit. Then Alici... Harriet got her nose out of joint and told Aunty Tan her seat was broken too, and she’d have to sit in her lap.”

“Where was this again?” Watson asked. Context.

“L’Escala, Spain. A sweet little town on the Med.”

“Oh, right. Of course.”