Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wise choice, good sir.” Tanya smiled.

Another male, possibly the ring-leaders brother, fronted up. “Fuck youse.” he snorted. “We wouldn’t fuck you skippy hoes anyway.” He jerked his head at Watson, “Not even with his dick.”

“Better his than your little jellybeans.” Maya snarled.

“Now, now, Darling.” Caddy gently admonished. “You mustn’t make fun of others’ misfortunes.”

“Yeah? Well if youse cunts ever show your faces in our hood.”

“Mate,” Tanya said, “if you ever see our faces in your hood, then your luck has well and truly run out...”

“Right,” the male scoffed, “Now I’m really scared. Come on boys, let’s go look for some half decent pussy.”

They watched them go, Watson’s knees rattling like castanets.

“They were nice.” Caddy said, raking her hair back.

“Isn’t that lovely.” Tanya added, “They must have come here to visit their rellies.”

Beck fished the notepad from a pocket. “What species were they, Dommy?”

“Neanderthalensis I think. That’s what the sign said outside their enclosure. Between the Orangutans and the lowland gorillas.”

“That’s a bit harsh...” Tanya said. “Poor Neanderthals. That’s such an insult.”

“You’re right.” Watson nodded, “I take it back. Homo scumbaggus.”

“I was just itching to take him down.” Maya breathed. “Tap-out be stuffed. I’d snap his frikken’ arm off.”

Caddy arched her eyebrows. “They might have seen your knickers.”

“They already did.” Beck and Maya chorused. “That’s what started it.” Maya added.

Caddy screwed her face up. “Really?”

“Uh huh.”

“Those maggots.” she affected a shudder. “Who let them into my country?”

Who indeed, Watson thought. Under the tattered banner of a tawdry social experiment.

“You handled that very well, girls.” Caddy went on. “Never show fear. And never bargain or plead.”

The dust gradually settled. “Come on,” Tanya sighed, weary and in pain. “Those coffees should be ready by now.”

The elders turned to leave but before setting off after them, Maya swept Beck into a breast-mashing hug. Holding Beck at arm’s length she said, “You punched that walking shit pile.”

Beck nodded. “Hard as I could.”

“I’ll say. You nearly port-holed him. You could see from his face it really hurt. Where’d you learn to do that?”

In a house full of junkies and child-molesters, truth be known, rather than the up-market mirror-walled gym Maya imagined. “I just made it up.”

Maya cocked her head. “That’s amazing. You were literally protecting me.”

Beck shrugged. “Of course.”

“You defended my honour.”

“Someone had to. Those guys were vile.”

“Weren’t you scared?”

“A little. Weren’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Maya cracked a crooked grin. “I was shitting myself. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t have clobbered him though. And if he’d so much as laid a finger on you...”

“There you go. You would have done the same for me.”

They walked in silence for a moment, then Maya took her hand. “You know, the minute I set eyes on you I knew you were different.”

“How so?”

Maya rolled her shoulders. “I don’t know... It’s like... you have this sort of energy.”

“So do you. So does everyone.”

“Seriously though. It’s like you’re a really, really old soul in a really, really young body.”

“Gawd.” Beck laughed with a roll of the eyes. “So now you’re calling me a raddled old boiler. Thanks a bunch.”

“No, no. Seriously. I just get this feeling. Like, you’re really, really experienced. Really wise.”

“You’re making it up.” Beck scoffed, secretly flattered.

“No, I’m serious.”

“So I went and punched some stupid scumbag. Big flippin’ deal.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about. I mean, I am, that’s part of it, obviously. But it’s you, the whole package. You’re really out there.”

“Sorry to disappoint you, Maya, but I’m just Miss Ordinary.”

“Oh, no, Beck.” Maya shook her head with a chuckle, “You’re anything but ordinary.”

“What on Earth would make you think that?”

“I don’t know. It’s just a feeling. You’re different. I can tell.”

Beck bumped Maya with a shoulder. “You never know. Maybe I’m just from another planet.”

Maya nodded. “Maybe you are. Or maybe it’s like Aunty Tan says... you’re a mermaid, with magical powers. In any case, I think you and me are gonna have a beautiful friendship.”

* * *

The girls were still going strong by mid afternoon, fuelled by soggy hot dogs and litres of iced coffee, but the adults were beginning to wilt. Tanya especially who, in defiance of top-shelf medical advice, insisted on traipsing around with the rest of the gang with only the aid of her walking stick, and the old man’s shoulder from time to time. An all or nothing kind of gal, she would push her recovering leg until it could go no further. By the time the seal-feeding and handling display were done, she was on the brink.

The three of them were slumped on a wooden bench when Beck bowled up, panting. “We’re off to see the otters again. We might meet some more cavemen.”

“Penguins next.” Maya put in her bid.

Beck turned to her. “What about the polar bear?”

“Good idea! First we can go to-”

Watson raised his hands, a gesture meant to shut them down that looked suspiciously like an attempt at surrender. “Haven’t you seen enough? You’re now on first-name terms with most of the animals.”

“Look at your poor Aunty Tan.” Caddy sighed. “Don’t you think she’s suffered enough?”

“But...” Beck looked around. They couldn’t have covered more than ten kilometres of the zoo’s winding paths. There were Tasmanian devils to see, and the nocturnals.

“But nothing.” Watson moaned. “We’re knackered, Moosh. Have a heart.”

Maya chipped the ground with a toe. “Aww...”

“Look at you,” Caddy said, “you’ve changed your tune.”

“Mum! No!”

Caddy beckoned Maya and put her lips to her ear. “Maya, Darling.” she whispered. “Remember old Mister Monkey? What did to the lady monkeys?”

The light came on and Maya straightened. “Know what? Mum’s right. Poor Aunty Tan, you look knackered.”

Tanya sighed, “It’s true, Pookes, I think my leg’s come apart where they glued it together. Why don’t we all go home and have an early dinner. By dinner, of course, I mean booze.”

“We can go for a swim.” Beck suggested.

Tanya climbed wearily to her foot. “You can go to frikken’ Mars if you want. How about it? Time to call it a day?”

* * *

Tanya lay herself down on a bench seat with her head in Watson’s lap, while the girls kept a busker’s spirits up, soliciting change from passers-by and not taking no for an answer. By the time Caddy returned with the family Porsche, saving her sister a kilometre’s slog on a painful leg, they’d boosted the street musician’s bottom line by a cool fifty bucks.

Mounting a curb and scorching straight across the pedestrian concourse, Caddy pulled up and flung open her door. Almost immediately, a private security officer of Sub-continental extraction materialised on the scene. “Madam! No! You must not be driving here!”

Caddy stepped out, rifling the contents of her handbag. “CIA!” she snapped, flashing some bogus ID, “back off!”

The security guard hesitated on the brink of pushing his luck. “Go on, show me.”

“Don’t fuck with her, mate!” Watson growled, helping Caddy bundle Tanya into the front passenger seat, “She’s got backup!” He let out an ear-piercing whistle. “Girls!”

The girls looked around, then bolted for the waiting car. “Are we in trouble?” Beck asked breathlessly as Caddy floored the Porsche, leaving Mister Security behind in a cloud of dust.

“Of course we are!” Caddy smiled. “Seatbelts, please.”

It was going on for late afternoon when they pulled into the drive and Caddy shut down. Watson had spent the entire trip sitting with Maya’s lean thigh pressed hard against him and had to fake a geriatric condition when he first stepped out. “Ohh my aching back.” he moaned, bent at the waist.

“Want me to massage it for you?” Beck asked, well knowing his predicament. “Work the kinks out?”

“That’s okay, Sweetheart, off you go. Maya’s waiting for you.”

“That’s okay,” Maya said innocently, “there’s no hurry.”

The front door opened and Tanya slung her legs out, touching-down gingerly on one foot. “Be a dear, Maya. Beck?”

Turning, the girls took Tanya under each arm and helped her across the paving to the steps. Caddy appeared at the old man’s shoulder. “You right there, partner?”

“All that walking around.” Watson smiled lamely, discreetly adjusting the contents of his shorts.

“Uh huh. And it doesn’t help you were stuck in the back with two sweaty little strumpets.”

It wasn’t sweat he’d been sniffing, but something far more appetising. He could smell Beck’s arousal through two feet of cow manure on a good day. And this time he had it in stereo. Monkey magic.

“Don’t know about you guys,” Tanya said, after gulping down a glass of water in the kitchen, “but I’m gonna grab a quick shower.”

Caddy ferreted a garbage bag out of a kitchen drawer. “Over here, peg leg, I’ll bag you up.”

Sensing an impending turn of events, Maya took Beck’s hand. “Come on Becky, we can use mine.”

“Your what?”

“Shower.”

“You don’t want to go for a swim?”

“Later, Becky.” Maya said, leading her away. “There’s plenty of time.”

Tanya stuffed her fluoro pink leg into a big black garbage bag and waited patiently while Caddy sealed the opening above her knee. Watson watched the girls disappear, feeling suddenly bereft. “Might go and grab a quick nanna-nap.” he said, stretching.

Caddy looked up from her labours. “Don’t want to join us?”

“Join you?”

“In the shower.”

Watson looked around. “Me?”

“No, Tanya said dryly, “the other Damon Watson. What’s up? You’re not shy are you?”

“N... no... but.”

“I do believe you’re blushing.” Caddy smirked, getting to her feet. “Didn’t you know? Cleanliness is next to godliness?”

“And you’re always banging on about saving water.”

“Well, yes, I am.” Watson nodded, changing tack. “That’s very environmentally-minded of you, girls.”

“There you go then.” Tanya said. “Last one in the shower’s a rotten egg.”

Occupying much of the second floor, the master bedroom was the size of a modest aircraft hangar with huge, scenic windows running down two sides. There was a balcony beyond, overlooking the swimming pool down below, with a near-distant view of the harbour for a backdrop.

Leading the way into the slate-tiled bathroom, Caddy leant into the glass shower stall and powered-up both shower-heads. Bending at the waist, she skimmed off her lime-green briefs and lobbed them deftly into the calico laundry hamper nearby. As she straightened, Tanya stepped up behind her. “Mind if I do the honours?”

“Be my guest.” Caddy replied, raising her arms. Taking hold of the hem of Caddy’s dress, Tanya hoisted it slowly up her sister’s well-toned legs. And up. And up, revealing her sister’s shapely thighs. Her smooth denuded mound came into view, plump with anticipation, followed by her hips, and her little pot-belly with its neat little navel. Then her breasts, bigger than Tanya’s and slightly fuller, as pert as any for a woman her age. Then, last but not least, her armpits and throat. Her face popped into view, wearing a big smile. “Peekaboo.”

“Skin the rabbit.” Tanya sang as she unclipped Caddy’s white lace bra. Standing behind her, she nuzzled Caddy’s neck as her hands wandered the well-familiar territory, one hefting a breast, the other sliding down between Caddy’s thighs.

Caddy leant into her, head back, eyes closed. “Mmm... yeah... now that’s what I’m talking about.”

Tanya withdrew her hand and sniffed her fingers. “Well someone’s hot to trot.”

“Let’s hope I’m not the only one.” Caddy said, pulling away, “Here. I do believe it’s your turn.”

Stepping behind her younger, taller sister, Caddy reached around, raising Tanya’s hem before sliding a hand down the front of her black boy-leg knickers. “You naughty girl,” she chuckled, standing on tiptoes to nuzzle the nape of Tanya’s neck, “you’re all wet.”

“And you’re not helping.” Tanya smiled dreamily, rolling her hips in response to her sister’s wandering hand. Pulling back out, Caddy divested Tanya of her dress, then knelt at her feet and dismasted her briefs.

Watson suddenly remembered to breathe. “Goodness.” he said, scrabbling around for a follow-up. “Pity all sisters don’t get along so well.”

Caddy wrinkled her nose. “We’ve always been... how should I put it... into each other.”

“When she’s not being a complete bitch.” Tanya said.

“Fuck you!”

“No, fuck you.”

“Mmmm...” Caddy said, “don’t mind if you do.”

Tanya arched her eyebrows as she held out her hand. “Here, boy. Care to join us?”

Caddy did likewise. “Come on, Damon. Don’t be shy. It’s only a shower.”

Bracketed between the two randy females, Tanya at his back, Caddy pressed hard up against him, Watson felt a soapy hand slither over his full-blown erection. “Oh my giddy aunt.” Caddy breathed.

“What did I tell you?”

“Mmm... Not too big.”

“And definitely not too small.”

“Not too long.”

“And not too fat.”

Caddy looked into his eyes and smiled. “And definitely not too thin. In fact he’s perfect.”

“P... perfect?” Watson stuttered.

Tanya reached between the old man’s legs and fondled his balls. “For little Goldilocks.”

“Uh huh,” Caddy nodded, “he’s juuuuust right.”

For the next few minutes the two women treated Watson to a thorough wash, using their hands, breasts and pussy mounds. When they were done, Tanya put her chin on his shoulder. “How about it?”

Watson got that look again, imitating an owl. “How about what?”

“You were talking about a little nanna-nap, weren’t you? Mind if we join you?”

“No.” Watson nodded. “I do not.”

“Cads?”

Caddy shut the showers down and gave their guest a quick and vigorous rub down with a thick white towel. “You have no idea.” she said to no one in particular, “how much I’ve been hanging out for this.”

Watson looked at Tanya, blinking. Did her sister mean what he thought she meant? “For what?”

“For your second surprise.”

“Surprise?”

“Caddy. She’s the surprise. I’m sorry I didn’t have time to get her gift-wrapped.”

“You mean...?” Watson jerked his head in Caddy’s direction, then nodded at his cock, “Caddy and me?”

“If it’s not too much trouble.”

“I.. err..” Watson stammered, suddenly alarmed. “What about Mister... I mean... what about Caddy’s...?”

“Is he for real?” Caddy rolled her eyes.

“‘Fraid so.” Tanya nodded, looking deadpan. “Don’t go near any puddles or he’ll lie down in the bloody thing and make you walk on him.”

“Look,” Caddy said patiently, “Mister Bragg is currently in London. He spends so much time there he’s had to take in help. Twins. Ukrainian. Eighteen year olds.” She refrained from pointing out they were both male.

Watson raised a hand. “Hang on, Caddy. Did you just say Mister... Bragg?”

The sisters looked at each other and burst out laughing. Tanya put a hand on his arm. “Sorry, Damo, I should have explained. Caddy married Roger’s older brother.”

Watson put his face in his hands and shook his head. “Jesus Christ!”

“Fringe dwellers,” Tanya beamed, “You just gotta roll with it.”

“It’s true.” Caddy said, leading Watson to the bed and sitting him down. “The Bragg brothers married the McHale sisters. It was the talk of the town back in the day, the bit we lived in at least.”

“It was a double wedding. On a friend’s island in the Caribbean. Went for a week. It was awesome.”

“Uh huh...” Caddy knelt on the bed beside Tanya, then slipped a hand between her legs and jammed two fingers into Tanya’s wet hole, “So you see, when I do this..” she turned her head and treated her sister to a long, lip-smacking, heavy-breathing kiss while thumbing her clit, “I’m actually fucking my sister in law! So choke on that, polite society!”

“She got to know her husband the same way I got to know mine,” Tanya explained, “through fucking his dad.”

Caddy jerked her head in Tanya’s direction. “At the same time.”

Watson palmed his forehead. “You know, sometimes I wonder if I’m going to wake up to find myself in some sort of mental asylum. I gotta be hallucinating.”

“Oh, bollocks.” Caddy scoffed, “It’s just sex. Like Tan said, where’s the harm in it?”

“And just look at her.” Tanya earnestly said, “A body like that was just made to be fucked. Speaking of which...” She took hold of Watson’s throbbing cock. “Let’s see.. Tab ‘A’ goes into slot ‘B’? What do you say, Damo? Ready for a little slice of heaven?”

“Yes please!” Caddy replied, flopping onto her back and spreading her legs.

Watson’s heart went into palpitations. On her knees beside him, Tanya pushed Watson down and manoeuvred him between her sister’s open legs. “Let’s take foreplay as read shall we Dear?”

“Get a move on, bitch,” Caddy huffed, “or something’s gonna go pop.”

Shuffling between Watson’s legs, Tanya engulfed his cock in her mouth and after sucking him to the consistency of high tensile steel, transferred her attention to her sister’s dripping vagina.

“Holy shit you’re good at that, girl.” Caddy gasped, while her sister was busy lathering her pussy with spit. Taking Watson’s face in her hands, Caddy pulled him down for a deep, panting kiss.

She tasted like she looked; delectable. Coming up for air, Watson looked over his shoulder at Tanya, on her knees with her heart-shaped butt in the air, head down, slobbering all over her sister’s treasures. “Oh, god!” he croaked, shaking his head.

“Gimmeeeeeee!” Caddy pleaded, “Before I squirt in your mouth.”

Gripping Watson’s cock, Tanya ploughed her sister’s dripping pink furrow. “What’s the magic word?”

“Or I’ll smash your bloody face in.”

“Close enough.” Guiding Watson’s penis down the bottom of Caddy’s slit, Tanya nudged the entrance open and dipped him in.

Caddy tensed her stomach muscles and let out a long, satisfied, ‘Ahhhhhhhh!’ Pausing for a moment to savour the feeling of her hot, muscular insides, Watson raised his hips then slowly let them down.

“Just the tip to start with, Darling.” Tanya urged, “You’ll have her gagging for it in a minute or two.”

“No fair!” Caddy wailed, “Don’t listen to her, Damon. Fuck me!”

Caddy was older but he’d known Tanya longer so did what he was told, popping his knob in and out of Caddy’s spit-slippery entrance. The room was heady with the scent of aroused cunt- there was certainly no shortage- and Caddy was soon squirming and whimpering as Tanya had promised. Clutching two fistfuls of Watson’s tanned butt, she tried to pull him down. “Oh god, Damo, give it to me, please. Come on Honey, fuck me!”

Tanya pulled him out and noisily sucked her sister’s juice off his cock, while Caddy flung her arms to the side, thumping the bed. “You little bastard, Tan! I’m telling Dad you did burnouts in his Merc.”

“Patience is a virtue.” Tanya replied loftily through a mouthful of cock, before putting Watson back where he was needed most. After a few shallow thrusts, he pushed in as far as he could go until his pubic bone bumped up against Caddy’s.

Lifting her hips clean off the bed, Caddy clamped her legs around the old man’s waist. Eyes closed, she uttered a long, trembling gasp. “Holy fuck!” she breathed, “She’s gonna love it!”

Watson missed a stroke as the little snippet flew in one ear, did a lap of his brain and flew out the other. Tanya rearranged herself, propped up against the head of the bed, legs spread, fingering her slit. Watson briefly considered lending a helping hand but her sister’s needs were all-consuming. After a few minute’s pounding, Caddy suddenly opened her eyes. “Why don’t you go and get the other surprise?”

Tanya looked at her, blinking, fingers slowly tracing her slick slit. “Great idea.”

Watson looked up. “Another one?”

“Uh huh,” Tanya nodded. “I said there were three.”

“Right now?”

“If that’s cool with you.”