Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 06

Story Info
An old man and a teen runaway - too much sex is barely enough.
23.7k words
4.8
9k
8
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and over.

From forty four foot sloop to Gulfstream G650.

Watson was sitting at the breakfast bar in Caddy's pristine kitchen, sipping a latte when Maya slouched in. She was all dressed for school, in a pleated, short-sleeved button-up dress and black school shoes with white ankle socks. His heart began to pound. As much as he found it mildly distasteful, there was undeniably substance to the tawdry fetish built around schoolgirls, especially ones like Maya; fresh-faced, slender, effortlessly sexy, a fully formed woman in girl's clothing. Not for the first time he found himself thinking that a few short millennia ago, girls Maya's age ruled entire empires. They built cities and raised monuments, waged wars and conquered lands. Now here she was, hair tied up in a regulation ponytail, mooching around the kitchen getting ready for school.

"Good morning, Gorgeous." he hailed, doing his best to sound blasé. But try as he might, he could not banish the thought of what was under that uniform.

"Might be for you." Maya grumbled, pulling the fridge open and staring vacantly inside, "I've gotta go to bloody school."

"Well look what the cat just sicked up." Tanya said, clomping into the kitchen. "What's the matter, Darling? You look like you've been ridden hard and put away wet."

"What do you think's the matter?" Maya shot back. "You guys are on a day off and I'm off to school."

Tanya tackled her, roughing her up enough to elicit a grudging smile. "A couple more weeks and you're on holidays. Never know, some handsome old man might take you sailing."

"Where's Beck?" Watson asked, seeking a diversion. Barely seven thirty and he was growing the day's first erection.

"Still asleep." Maya muttered.

Tanya looked at Watson and winked. "That's 'still asleep', with a silent 'lucky bitch'."

Maya racked two slices of bread in the toaster then turned on her aunt. "Tannyyyy... Pleeeeeeease?"

"No!" Tanya raised a hand. "Don't even think about it. You know how strict they are on attendance. God knows your mother's told me often enough."

"Sucks to be Maya." Watson sighed and took a sip of his coffee.

Maya instantly picked up on his vibe. Whether he joined her in battle or not, he was definitely on her side. She sidled up to him until they were touching. "We're only doing revision," she whined, "half the girls are studying at home."

Tanya covered her ears. "La la la la! Not even listening. You stay home and I'll never hear the end of it."

Maya draped an arm over the old man's shoulders. His hand accidentally slipped under the hem of her dress he commenced stroking her smooth inner thigh. "Maybe she could make a deal?" Watson suggested.

Tanya eyed him warily. "What sort of a deal?"

"Trade a Saturday for today."

Maya drew a breath. "That's a brilliant idea!" She held up a finger. "One day. Give me one measly day and I'll trade you the whole weekend."

"Oh pull the other one!" Tanya scoffed.

"Cross my heart!" Maya pleaded. Watson's fingertip was tracing a groove in the crotch of her panties and her nether regions had suddenly turned squishy.

"Fifty bucks says you'll just renege."

"Fifty bucks? Bargain!"

"Aww, come on Tan." Watson said, "What ever happened to the old 'benefit of the doubt'? You won't renege, will you Darlin'?"

"No way!" Maya shook her head, her face the very portrait of sincerity. "Honest."

"Jesus Christ, you two," Tanya seethed, "look at you. Do you think that's helping, Damon? Feeling her up?"

Watson went to pull his hand away and Maya held him in place. Even if she lost the battle, she wasn't going quietly.

The toast popped and Tanya raked her hair back. For all their intimacy, her big sister could still be intimidating and Caddy would have her guts for gumboots when she found out. "Fucking hell," she cursed, "I'm such a pushover."

Watson slipped his finger under Maya's leg elastic and found a warm and slippery welcome. Maya turned on puppydog eyes. "So can I?"

"Like I've got a choice?"

Maya gently extracted Watson's finger and jumped to Tanya's side, sweeping her into a full-frontal hug. "I'll study my ass off, I promise. The whole weekend. You can sit and watch if you don't believe me."

"Don't think I won't!" Tanya fumed. "So who's gonna ring the school and give them some bullshit excuse? Oh, that's right. Me"

"Just tell 'em I'm getting a penis implant." Maya beamed.

"They can do that these days?" Watson frowned. "Well I'll be buggered."

Tanya clenched her jaw. "I'll just say the dirty little slut's too busy fucking to get off her back."

Maya hooked Tanya into a headlock. "Tell 'em I have to look after my poor Aunty Tan. With her poor sore paw and all."

"I'll be your dead Aunty Tan when your mother finds out."

Maya bent at the waist, then reached under her dress and skimmed off her panties. Drawing the waistband like a bow, she shot the perfumed cloth at the old man's head. Watson closed his eyes but otherwise didn't flinch as the briefs landed on his face, covering most of it. "I'll go and wake Beck." Maya said breathlessly, almost skipping from the kitchen.

Tanya watched her go, glowering, as Watson buried his nose in Maya's knickers. "Well thanks a bunch for backing me up."

"Come on, Tan." the old man sighed, carefully folding the girl's briefs. "One day in a life. When she's lying on her deathbed a hundred years from now, who's gonna care if she missed one day of school?"

"Caddy will."

"Naww..." Watson teased, "that big old meanie!"

"It's not funny. She'll do that huffing thing then stick her bottom jaw out at me. I fuckin' hate it when she does that."

"Well let's just tell her I did it. We'll say you were frog-marching Maya out the door when I threw myself down in front of you. On humanitarian grounds."

Tanya hobbled to his side and plucked Maya's panties from his hand. Bunching them under her nose she gave them a sniff. "That horny little toad. Can you smell it?"

Watson gestured at his lap with his eyes and Tanya grabbed a fistful of tumescent cock. "How was school ever gonna compete with this?" she sighed wistfully. "You're a bad influence, Damon Watson."

"You can talk!"

"Hey hey hey, now don't go blaming me."

"Face it, Tan. It's genetic."

"Step-daughter, Mister. Don't forget!" Tanya slid a hand under the leg of Watson's board shorts and grasped his stiff prick. How he kept up with such a hectic schedule was a wonder of nature.

"What do you reckon?" he asked. "Want to start the morning off with a bang?"

Tanya let him go and slipped her hand free. "Nahh..." she shook her head then pecked him on the forehead, "you might want to save it for a truant schoolgirl."

"Now that would be nice."

"Why not? The little slut owes you one."

Watson looked in the direction of Maya's room. "Think she'd be up for it?"

"Is the pope a paedophile?"

Watson swilled down his latte and was just tensing to rise when Maya hurried into the kitchen, towing Beck, stark naked, sleepily rubbing her eyes. "What do you think you're up to, Pookes?" Tanya demanded.

"Swim."

Padding across the floor, Beck bent and kissed Watson on the mouth. She'd just cleaned her teeth and tasted like peppermint.

"Morning, Moosh. How did you sleep?"

In fits and starts between multiple orgasms, truth be known.

"Maya," Tanya said, "before you go for a swim, there's something you can do for your co-conspirator."

Maya blinked. "My what?"

"Your partner in crime. Damon wants to fuck you in your school dress."

Watson blinked. He did? Well yes, come to think of it.

Maya propped, slightly taken aback. What was it about men and school uniforms she wondered, one of the most unflattering garments ever designed? She'd fended off more advances from fans of that particular fixation than she'd had state dinners, including a creepy overseas billionaire who'd pursued her for years. "Sure." she said, and Watson picked up a tiny hint of reluctance.

"That's okay, Maya. If you'd rather not."

"The hell it is." Tanya glared. "You just got her the flippin' day off."

Maya was thinking the same thing. Having been licked, sucked and fingered half the night, her pussy was decidedly tender, but it seemed only fair to harden the fuck up for the old man. "No," she shook her head, "that's okay. I'd love to."

Beck stretched, yawning, then scratched her ribs. "I thought we were going for a swim?"

"Look at you." Tanya chuckled, taking Beck's hand, "Poor little darlin', you're still half asleep. Why don't we hop back into bed for a while? Just for a cuddle?"

Beck looked askance at Watson. Maya was standing in front of him, holding his hand, and a spirited erection was tenting his shorts. Give that little rich bitch an inch, Beck thought crossly, half asleep and out of sorts. As if overhearing, Tanya draped an arm over her shoulders and shepherded her out of the kitchen. "It's okay," she whispered when they were out of earshot, "one more day and he's all yours."

Maya couldn't take her eyes off the swelling in Watson's lap. She licked her lips. "How do want me?"

Watson looked around in uncertainty. "You sure you're okay with this?"

Maya shot him a wicked grin. "You know, I was just thinking. I can wear this dress to school tomorrow, after you've fucked me in it."

"Well that would certainly make the day go by. How would you like it?"

Maya looked around and her eyes settled on the ten thousand-dollar, Italian oak dining table. "I know." she said, pulling away. Sitting on the edge of the table she lay back, and drew her knees up so the pleated hem of her skirt fell across her hips.

Watson stepped up gazing wide-eyed at the delicacy before him, at her plump, hairless mound, the taut cushions of her butt cheeks overhanging the edge. He shook his head. "Wow."

Maya let her knees fall to the sides. Reaching down, she parted her lips with her fingertips, revealing a glistening pink furrow and the convoluted margins of her tiny hole. Watson dismasted his shorts and his cock sprang to attention, twitching and bouncing, eager to get stuck in. "God," he breathed, "you look incredible."

Stripping his T-shirt, Watson threw it aside and pulled up a chair, then sat between Maya's legs. Bending, he lay a hand on Maya's soft belly and closed his eyes, inhaling the sweet scent of her sex. Fusing his mouth to her smooth, puffy mound, he teased her open with the tip of his tongue, before slithering up the length of her slit, bound for her clitoris. Maya put her hand on his brow with a shake of her head. "No, Damon, please. My poor little clitty's a little bit sensitive."

Watson froze, looking over the folds of her uniform into her eyes. "You okay, Sweetheart? Sure you don't want to give it a miss?"

"No, no," Maya shook her head, "it's okay, let's just have a nice little fuck. But just go easy, okay, till I get used to it."

Watson looked down at the thick, fleshy spike with the weeping tip sticking up out of his lap. "You sure?"

"Uh huh." she nodded, "Honest. But just a fuck. No mouth."

Watson straightened. Head back, eyes shut, Maya hooked her wrists under her knees and pulled them apart. Standing there, the tip of his prick an inch from her opening, Watson paused to wonder at the vision before him. The schoolgirl motif was starting to make sense, the thrilling juxtaposition of woman and child. She looked gorgeous, with her canted hips and smooth, lean thighs, her pouting little pussy just begging to be fucked. Spitting in his hand to lather his cock, Watson leant into her, forcing his way between the table and her firm little ass cheeks.

"Wrong way, Mister." Maya giggled.

"Sorry, Sweetheart, couldn't resist. If you had any idea how inviting that looks..." Pulling back, he eased her outer lips open with his knob and sank into the yielding flesh surrounding her entrance. Maya arched her back, pushing onto him, and let out a long, heartfelt groan. Watson's voice cracked when he tried to speak. "May... Maya?"

Eyes closed, she nodded. "Go for it."

Watson's knob disappeared into Maya between the stretched lips of her vagina. He took up a slow, even rhythm, driving a little more of his erection into her with every thrust. After three or four minutes he had bottomed out at her cervix and felt the tiny tight opening suddenly yield. Maya's hips were twisting and humping as she tried to take more of him into her. Fumbling with her buttons, she pulled the front of her dress open and reefed up her bra- a black, padded number with silver embroidery. Squeezing and fondling, rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs, she rapidly worked herself up to the threshold of orgasm.

Watson picked up the pace, pulling back to till his knob fetched up against her outer constriction then plunging back in, his fleshy ramrod battering her intimate tissues. Straightening her slim, elegant legs, Maya parked her ankles on the old man's shoulders. "Is that okay?" she panted.

He looked at a black leather school shoe from the corner of his eye, as his nostrils picked up the evocative scent of shoe polish. "No, yeah, thanks," he grated, gripping her white-socked ankles, "it's flippin' incredible."

"I'm probably gonna cum soon." Maya huffed.

"Don't let me stop you."

"You sure?"

Watson turned his attention inwards. His own Orgasm Mission Control had been working overtime for the past few days- over and above its usual busy schedule- but the system was nothing if not dedicated. Hammering in and out of the young girl's molten core, he could feel the stirrings of a nascent climax. And then suddenly, inexplicably, he found himself afloat, bumping against the ceiling like a party balloon and with shock realised he was out of his body, looking down on grey-haired but otherwise fit-looking male, standing naked at a big kitchen table.

Hips thrusting, butt clenching, he was pistoning in and out of a moaning young girl, his muscles rebounding with every stroke while a single bead of sweat meandered down his spine. Hovering directly above them, he watched the girl's tiny feet in their cute black school shoes flopping at the old man's temples, while his cunt-slicked shaft powered in and out between her wet, stretched lips. He watched her breasts, firm and elastic, bouncing tightly with every thrust. Flexing, straining, bucking and twisting her hips, she was making the most of every sensual millimeter.

"Oh yeah." she softly exclaimed and in the blink of an eye he was back in his body, part of his mind thinking, 'that was odd'. No time to ponder it as he felt Maya's insides go slippery- not that she hadn't been slippery for most of the fuck, but the prelude to Maya's orgasms was in a class of its own. Watson looked at her prim and proper dress, the hem rucked up over her bellybutton, the back hanging over the edge of the table. She was such an incredible package, from her cupcake breasts and neat little bellybutton, to her broad hips and shallow ribbed cleavage. Slender thighs, curvaceous calves, Mary Jane school shoes and white ankle socks. Smooth skin and lavish dark hair, the face of an angel and the neck of a swan. Watson shook his head in abject wonder. On any other weekday this resilient little butt, now slick and dripping with body fluid, would have been warming a hard plastic seat, behind a book-strewn desk in some exclusive school. Now here it was, flat out on the dining room table being fucked into a state of total oblivion. Hands behind her knees, Watson pushed Maya's legs down to her chest, his erection squelching into her as she seized his wrists for purchase.

"Jesus Christ." Watson huffed, his muscles clenching, two powerful contractions jetting semen out of his prick. Deeply impaled, Maya humped and squirmed, driving herself onto him as hard as she could. Head tossing from side to side, she squealed and growled as the waves of a first class orgasm racked her flesh. It took a while, but the simultaneous climax gradually lost momentum, until the pair shuddered to a panting, heart-pounding stop.

Maya reached between her legs to feel the viscous discharge dripping from her twitching vagina. Pulling the hem up, she lay for a moment as the semen soaked into the grey-striped pleats. "Here." Watson puffed, "Let me grab my T-shirt. Don't go getting cum all over your nice clean dress."

"No." Maya shook her head. "I want to mop up as much as I can. Just think... while I'm at school tomorrow... I'll be sitting on a great big patch of your dried-up goo."

Watson kneaded her breasts, unable to resist their firm resilience, while he revelled in the feeling of being buried to the hilt in Maya's molten insides. For one fleeting moment he was astonished that he, at his age, should be lodged deep in the body of such a stunning young teen. A miracle, he thought, and nothing less.

Maya looked at him with her big brown eyes. "Ready to come out?"

"You might have to help." Watson replied. "You're still holding on pretty tight."

Maya shimmied back as Watson withdrew and the wet spot on her dress grew and grew. After a minute or two of pulling and squeezing, the base of his knob was sitting at her entrance, held fast by a ring of taut muscle. Hands braced on her thighs, Watson jerked his hips and his dick popped out, its exit followed by a gush of warm semen. Propped on her elbows, Maya sopped up the fluid with her dress, then blew the hair from her eyes and looked around. "Where did my undies go?"

Watson fetched his shorts and sheepishly extracted her panties from the back pocket.

"Would you mind cleaning yourself off with 'em?" Maya asked. "I want to wear them tomorrow." Watson cleaned his shaft and his balls with the white cotton briefs then squeezed some residual semen out of his tubing. Holding her hand out, Maya took them when he was done and carefully wiped herself dry. "There's this girl at school," she explained, struggling upright, "who's always bragging about having cum all over her dress. She let me smell it. It was cum, but only hers, and only from masturbating." She held her knickers up to the light and nodded approvingly. "This is gonna blow her cotton pickin' mind!"

"Won't ruin your reputation?" Watson asked.

Maya squinted at him. "Which one?"

Watson wanted to say, 'Your Baby Dykelet one' but wasn't sure whether it might be a secret. "The one you've got."

"That I'm a goody-two-shoes? Nahh, that's Mum's fault. Trust me, this'll do wonders for my cred." She looked up, smiling, and caught a whiff of the old man's disappointment. "It's okay," she reassured him, "You can have tomorrow's pair."

Watson dipped his head. "That would be awesome."

Maya slipped off the table, staggering a little until she found her feet. Looking at him, she swept back her dark silky hair. "You know earlier," she admitted, "when Aunty Tan first put me up to it, I didn't really feel like a fuck. But that..." she paused for effect, "was just fuckin' fantastic and I'm so glad she did." They kissed, then Maya pulled back. "I just hope Becks doesn't think I'm being too greedy."

Watson ticked her under the chin. "Oh, don't you worry about Becky. She can have it any old time. I'm just glad you enjoyed it, that's all."

"I might go and look for her, see if we're still friends. Wanna come with?"

"Thanks, Sweetheart, but I've got a script I have to submit. If I don't do it soon they'll send the boys around."

Maya rose up on tiptoes and kissed him again. "Thanks again, Damon. You know I never thought fucking a guy could be so flippin' addictive."

* * *

Upstairs, in the main bedroom, Tanya pushed Beck down and rolled on top of her. For a long time they just kissed, then Tanya slid her hand under a pillow and said, "Hello. What's this then?"

Beck's eyes went wide at the sight of O.J. the black double dildo, and she bounded up on her knees. "Hell yeah!"