Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beck shook her head feeling cruelly upstaged.

Maya stroked her thigh with genuine affection. "Let's make a deal. I'll teach you how to drive a car if you teach me how to sail your boat."

Beck looked at her, searching for signs of derision. "Are you serious?"

"Why not?" Maya shrugged. "It's not that hard. Driving I mean. You just gotta make sure you don't hit anything."

"Don't hit anything?" A small smile crept onto Beck's face. "Same goes for sailing."

"There you go then," Maya nodded, the quintessential rich-kid, on her 'P' plates behind the wheel of a one hundred and fifty thousand-dollar luxury car, "it's a deal. Want me to talk you through it as we go?"

Beck nodded, still gazing at this girl from another planet, describing the ways of her world. "That sounds like fun."

Maya drew a fortifying breath and flexed her hands on the wheel. "Okay then. Here we are. It's an eighty K zone and we're in the left lane..."

* * *

Now they were alone, Tanya briefly considered sweeping Watson off his feet, but he was still recovering from his breakfast fuck with the truant schoolgirl, while Tanya was also glowing from her date with O.J. Anyway, it was a thirty minute round trip to the baker's, barely time to do a fuck justice, and it was all about quality, not quantity. Sensing her quandary, The Universe in its infinite cleverness sealed Tanya's decision by aligning a gazillion variables that caused her phone to ring.

Watson caught some snippets of the demi-conversation, trying not to listen but appetized anyway. It was soon apparent that the person on the other end of the phone had a big mouth with full, luscious lips and perfect white teeth, multiple laugh-lines and sparkling green eyes.

"Aww, Macca," Tanya said, "you're so amazing... What? No. Look, Sweets, I've got a better idea. Why don't you swing by and tell 'em yourself?... What?.. Don't be silly... No, you won't be intruding." Tanya looked at Watson and flickered her eyebrows. "Macca won't be intruding, will she Damo? Damon says no... Oh don't be silly Macca, come and have a bite if you're at a loose end... What?... Look, it's no problem, okay? Stop stressing for gosh sakes. If you've got a couple of hours to kill then best kill 'em here. Maya's home today and she'd so love to see you... What? Look. If he does I'll skin him alive...Huh? Oh, I'll just tell him you had to take some dictation." she winked at Watson. "Okay Darling, see you in five."

Tanya sat up with a great big smile. "Macca's coming over.

"What's happening?"

"I'll leave that to Macca to explain. Come on, we'd better make ourselves decent." She looked at him with a salacious smile. "I'm not sure she's even set eyes on a naked male. Certainly not one with dried-out cum all over his balls."

* * *

The sound of a stampede announced the triumphant return of the profiterole hunters. Beck hurried through the kitchen and out to the pool where her old man was kicking back on a sun lounge. "Guess what?" she announced breathlessly. "Maya's teaching me to drive."

Watson craned his neck and looked around. "Right now?"

"And I'm teaching her how to sail Aurora."

Tanya pointed. "Ha haaaa! There goes your boat."

"Ha haaa!" Watson wagged a retaliatory finger, "there goes your car."

Maya dumped an armful of pastries on the table and headed for the pool. She had whipped off her slip and was already minus her bikini bottoms before Tanya intervened in the impromptu striptease. "Hey!" she called, "Bikini back on, Missy. Macca's swinging by. You know she's got a weak stomach."

"As in Vicky Macca?"

"The one and only."

"Why's she got a weak stomach?"

"Too much kneeling down and pleasing Jeebers..." Tanya snorted then covered her mouth. "Oops, for Christ's sakedon't tell her I said that."

"But Damon's not wearing anything." Maya pointed out matter-of-factly.

"He will be."

Maya dutifully stepped back into her dismasted bikini bottoms. "Good old Macca." she said, "I haven't seen her in ages. Does she still have that creep of a boyfriend?"

Tanya shrugged. "Ask her yourself."

"Come on, Becks." Maya beckoned, "Let's have a splash."

Walking to the edge, Beck peeled off her borrowed cotton slip and dived into the deep end leaving hardly a ripple. When she surfaced, Maya took a flying leap and tried to bomb her, the two girls laughing hysterically. Tanya shook her head. "I swear she's going through a second childhood. It's lovely. Girls her age are usually so full of attitude."

"The Beck Effect." Watson nodded sagely.

"The Beck Effect." Tanya confirmed. "I wonder where she gets that from?"

"French Champagne."

"Come again."

"Thanks, I'd love to. But it's the French. They have a name for it you know... for the Beck Effect. 'Joie de vivre'. Apparently it comes from drinking too much Champagne."

"I knew it!" Tanya snapped her fingers. "I always feel like a giddy goat after a bottle or three. Those cunning bloody Frogs."

"That's funny," Watson replied, "I always feel like a randy young girl."

The intercom on the wall beside the sliding doors suddenly crackled and a tinny voice hailed, 'Hellooooo'.

"Christ!" Tanya said, "It's Macca. Quick! Put something on!" Wrapping herself in a filmy batik sarong, Tanya pressed a button to open the big steel gate. "Out by the pool, Macca. Come on through."

Watson reefed some modesty on, then sat back in the pool chair, clad in baggy canvas shorts and a nondescript T-shirt, absent-mindedly running his eyes over the paper. Bundles of broadsheets lay unopened under a desk in the entrance hall, the occupants preferring electronic media. A pen and paper sort of guy, still a fan of the old hard print, Watson and had brought along a few recent editions to find out what in the world he'd been missing.

Vicky the PA came quick-stepping through the living room and emerged into the light. She was wearing a pants suit today, businesslike and stylish without detracting from her assets. Watson put the paper down and stood as she approached, waiting while Tanya importuned her for the obligatory kiss. Maya waded from the pool to say hello, trailed by Beck, wearing her skimpy discount bikini. "Goodness." Vicky gushed, looking a little flustered, "So much naked flesh."

"It's new." Maya raised her arms and did a pirouette. "Do you like it?"

Vicky shot Watson a glance and he quickly averted his eyes. Maybe he wasn't supposed to see the girls in such a disgusting state, in case god got mad and started hurling thunderbolts. While he waited for the smiting, Vicky turned on Maya and held out her arms. "I haven't seen you for ages, Maya Bragg. Come and give your old Aunty Macca a hug!"

"Another aunty?" Watson said as Maya swept Vicky into a dripping-wet, breast-mashing embrace.

Tanya wrinkled her nose. "A girl can't have too many aunties, I always say."

"Too right." Vicky concurred. "You never know when they might come in handy."

"Oh, now look what you've gone and done," Tanya admonished as Maya and Vicky un-clinched, "You've gone and got Macca all wet."

Watson blanched while Vicky just shrugged it off. "No prob. Sun's out, I'll soon dry off."

Tanya stepped aside. "Damo? Remember Macca?"

Watson offered his hand and they shook. "It was only yesterday, Tan. What are you suggesting?"

"You've had a lot on your plate."

"Not that much."

"And here's Becks."

Turning, Vicky gave Beck the once-over, her eyes travelling the length of her body, from head to toe and back again. "Hello Little Mermaid. Nice to see you again."

Beck nodded. "Hi."

Clearly uncomfortable, Vicky looked from Beck to Maya and back. "Golly. Those swimmers don't leave much to the imagination."

Sensing a hint of disapproval, Beck crossed her arms over her droplet-beaded chest.

"It's okay, Macca," Tanya said, "we're all grownups. Except these three. Anyway, if you've got it, flaunt it, I always say."

Maya stuck her bottom lip out. "What's the matter, Macca? You don't like my new bikini?"

"What?" Vicky blushed, "No, yes, of course I do. It's... umm... very fetching."

"Fetching?" Maya demanded, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means," Tanya whispered hoarsely, "she thinks you're a very naughty girl for showing off so much skin." .

"No, no," Vicky hastened, "it's fine, really. I mean, if I had a body like that..."

"What do you mean 'if'?" Tanya said under her breath. There was a moment's awkward silence and she gave Beck a nudge. "Go on, Sweetheart. Give poor old Macca a hug. She's been on your case all day."

Beck dutifully gave Vicky a polite, lean-to caress, as the woman coyly patted her bare shoulder. Beck tilted her head. "What case?"

"Your passport, Becky. Macca?"

The young woman perched her sunglasses on top of her tousled chestnut hair. "Good news, Beck. They've done a very special production run, just for you. I'm picking it up this evening in Canberra."

Beck was still struggling with the concept of this mythic document. "Is it like an airline ticket or something?"

Tanya cupped a hand to Vicky's ear. "Too long at sea."

"Not quite," Vicky smiled, "but it means you can get one. To anywhere."

"Anywhere worth visiting, at any rate." Tanya cut in, "Maya? Beck? You done swimming? We might start thinking about lunch. Drink Macca?"

"Oh..." Vicky looked around for an excuse to be gone, still uncomfortable in the presence of a woman who, until recently, had been nothing less than a tyrant. "Just a quick one."

"Pookie," Tanya beseeched, "be a good girl. Nip inside and get Macca a drink? Juice, Macca? Iced-coffee?"

"Ooo... iced-coffee sounds good."

"Pookes?"

Maya disappeared with Beck in tow and Tanya gestured at a sun lounge. "Take that jacket off, Macca, you must be cooking. And get rid of those high heels while you're at it, give those poor little tootsies some air."

Now he looked, Watson noticed sweat glistening on the young woman's brow. Lowering her shapely bottom onto a sun lounge, Vicky lay back, while Watson straddled the chair beside her, feet on the ground, forearms on his knees. "That water sure looks inviting." Vicky sighed, lowering her shades.

"Then why don't you go for a swim?" Tanya said.

"What? No, I was just kidding. I mean I don't have any swimmers for starters."

"Pfft!" Tanya blew a raspberry, "Who needs swimmers? Just go in starkers."

Vicky blushed. "Oh, Tan. You are awful!"

"Why not?" Tanya demanded. "That's how we're born."

'Why not indeed?' Watson thought. Because the dirty old men of Tanya's tale, squatting in their mud huts plotting world domination, had decreed the human body obscene, especially woman's, and declared its exposure a sin. Rallying his wits, Watson stepped into the uncomfortable breach. "How on Earth did you manifest a passport in two days?"

Vicky raised a hand to hide her smile. "Trade secret. But it's all done and dusted, that's the main thing. Where are you headed, if you don't mind me asking?"

Watson looked at her askance.

"Erm, the passport. I was just assuming you were going somewhere."

"Well," Watson replied, "we were thinking of heading off across the Pacific."

Vicky frowned behind her sunglasses. So why had she just busted her tits wangling a passport out of the system, pulling every last string she knew?

"I'm trying to drag them off to Switzerland," Tanya explained, "but Damon's resisting."

"Resisting?" Vicky demanded. "Why on Earth?" Reaching out, she lay a hand on Watson's arm. "Switzerland, Damon. Have you been there?"

Watson shook his head.

"It's awesome!" Vicky gushed, "All those mountains, glory to God, all that scenery. I'm telling you, Damon, you're gonna love it!"

Tanya looked at him. "See!"

"No, really," Vicky went on, "I went there last year on my hols. The apartment's just gorgeous. And the housekeeper, Sook, she's this sweet little Korean. She's a Christian, praise be, and a killer skier too, and she knows all the cool places to hang out. You've got to go, Damon. Becky would love it!"

"Well," Watson hedged, "I have been thinking about it, and it is kinda hard to say no."

"To Tanya? You don't know the half of it."

"Oh," Tanya scoffed, "I'm a pushover, Macca. Ask anyone."

"That's not the word I'd use." Vicky took her shades off on the pretext of polishing them and flicked her a look. "You know, I still don't know who paid-out my mortgage, though I have my suspicions."

Tanya returned her scrutiny with an innocent smile. "Anyone I know?"

"I think so," Vicky said, "In fact I'd say you know her very well indeed."

"Who?"

"Someone about your size, with her leg in a pink fluoro cast, wearing a sarong."

Tanya gave a dismissive wave. "Well that could be anyone!"

Watson tried to stifle a grin as the younger woman's eyes bored into her. "Was it you, Tan?"

Tanya curled her lip. "I ain't sayin' nuttin'!"

"Yeah, well, whoever it was they deserve a great big kiss."

"I do?" Tanya replied brightly, "I mean, she does? I mean, do they?"

"So it was you!"

Tanya looked at the anti-tan mark on her arm. "Goodness, look at the time. I might go and help the girls rustle up some lunch."

Tanya hobbled into the cavernous shadows of the cool interior. Vicky watched her go, then instinctively checked her phone. All quiet on the Western Front, at least for now. She smiled at Watson. "That daughter of yours. She is such a beautiful girl."

"Oh," Watson shrugged, "she has her uses. Crab bait mainly."

Vicky giggled behind her hand. While he couldn't see her eyes, Watson suddenly had the sense that she was staring at his crotch. There was still half a bar in there after the morning's schoolgirl-delight, not the sort of thing to be swinging around in polite company.

"What about Mum?" Vicky asked.

Watson shook his head, fleetingly confused. "Mum?"

"Beck's mum? Your wife?"

"Beck's mother?" Watson asked, trying to rearrange the contents of his shorts without being too obvious. "Oh. Died in childbirth I'm afraid."

Vicky put a hand to her mouth. "Oh, Damon, I'm so sorry."

Watson shrugged, uncomfortable with the very lie that had made the miracle possible. "Oh well, it all happened a long, long time ago."

"Tsk," Vicky tutted, "the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Don't worry, I'm sure your lovely wife is in a much better place."

An inner-city luxury apartment with her new husband, to be exact. Two voracious parasites living off the fat of a devastating divorce settlement.

"So you've never re-married?"

Re-married? Watson's hair stood on end. "No." he replied, "once is enough." Already armed with the facts he asked, "What about you?"

Vicky raked her fingers through her sweat-damp hair. "Not yet, although I am happily engaged. Now I'm saving up like mad so we can get married."

"When's the big day?"

Vicky shrugged and her aura dulled a shade. "Sometime next year." she said then leant into Watson. "The later the better if you ask me." she smiled, "I'm having so much fun in my job."

"Never mind. It'll still be waiting after the honeymoon."

"Oh, no. You don't understand. I'll be giving up work once I get married."

"Giving it up? Why?"

"A wife's duty is to her husband first and foremost." Vicky replied without a hint of irony. "And of course I'm going to give him lots of kids."

All conceived in the dark, Watson thought, preferably while still mostly clothed. "Really?" he said. "I've got one he can have."

"Oh, rubbish." Vicky beamed, her big white teeth almost translucent in the sunshine. "You adore the little darling I can see."

"She has her moments." Watson grunted then shifted gears. "So, what about your hubby-to-be? What's he do?"

"He's doing his masters in religious studies." Vicky announced proudly. "He wants to be a missionary."

The word 'missionary' ignited a pathway in Watson's brain that had nothing to do with the ministry, and he was briefly lost for words. And to make matters worse, the young woman's crisp white shirt had come apart between buttons, revealing a tantalising glimpse of her sweet little belly button. "How about you?" he asked, "You gonna do the missionary thing too?"

"Not me." Vicky said with the shake of her head as the double entendre whistled harmlessly by. "I'll go with him, of course, and give him my full support. But bringing the light of God is man's work... spreading the word. It's not for a woman."

"Well," Watson said, grasping desperately for the nearest platitude, "he's one lucky guy. To have a girl like you."

"Really?" Vicky arched her eyebrows, genuinely surprised, "Why thank you. I've never thought of myself as much of a catch." Watson barely bit-back the word 'Bullshit!' as Vicky carried on. "May I ask? How long have you known Roger and Tanya?"

"Not very long."

"How did you meet?"

"It was purely by chance as a matter of fact. In somewhat unlikely circumstances."

"Unlikely how?"

"Their boat was broken down on a reef, out in the middle of nowhere. Beck and I pitched in for a couple of days to get them going again."

"What happened?"

"They cooked their engine. It had to be completely dismantled and rebuilt."

"Oh that's so lovely." Vicky sighed, "In the spirit of the Good Samaritan, praise the Lord."

Watson's toes curled in embarrassment. "Wasn't that big of a deal," he mumbled, "and we all wound up having a really good time."

"With Tanya and Roger?" Hard to imagine.

"Uh huh. Turned out we were actually very like-minded."

Vicky screwed her face up. "Like-minded how?"

"Well, you know, we were all into sailing and stuff."

"You know, when they told me Roger had bought a yacht, I didn't believe them. It was so out of character."

"Seeing's believing." Watson shrugged.

"But he was always so..." Vicky searched quickly for a some euphemism, "focussed. It was always all about work."

"That's the thing about sailing." Watson rumbled. "It's a commitment."

"And he was never much of a people person." Vicky mused. "Or Tan for that matter."

"Really? Well we had a ball, in spite of the predicament."

"Fixing an engine?"

"Fixing the engine, having barbies, swapping stories and... err... philosophies."

"Roger doing deep and meaningfuls?" Vicky said in wonder, "I'll be darned."

"Very deep indeed." Watson nodded gravely, "And very meaningful."

"Oh well, who am I to question a miracle." She looked around. "Look... I hope you don't mind my asking, but did Tan ever mention my mortgage?"

"No." Watson shook his head, "Why would she?"

"No reason. It's just that someone paid it out. Almost five hundred grand," she snapped her fingers, "just like that! I nearly freaked. I thought it must be some kind of scam. But no, when I checked it out it was all legit."

"Secret admirer?" Watson smiled.

"You know, I'm dashed-well sure Tanya and Roger had something to do with it." She looked at him, summoning her courage. "May I ask? What do you think of Roger?"

"Roger?" Watson shrugged. Well he'd let the guy fuck his girl's brains out, half a dozen times over a couple of days. And Roger had let him do the same to his wife, though it was hardly a quid pro quo. "He's a very nice guy."

Vicky leant into him. "Well he didn't used to be. In fact, to be brutally honest, he used to be a bit of an A-hole. A real hard-bottom if you know what I mean. You know he bankrupted an orphanage once? For a developer? Who was trying to get his hands on the land? Tied them up in court until their own lawyers sent them broke."

Watson squinted at her. "Seriously?"

"Uh huh. Legend has it he sued his own grandmother. But then he changed. He and Tan went away one day and he came back a completely changed man."

"Changed how?"

"He came back a human." Vicky said in a dramatic whisper.

"As opposed to what?"

"A blinky vampire. You know, somewhere on that trip, I think he must have had an epiphany."