Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Becky? While they're going at it hammer and tongs down there? Four can play at that game. Ever driven one of these before?"

Beck shook her head. Vibrators were one thing, but this double-headed monster was something else altogether, totally beyond her experience.

"No problem." Tanya wrinkled her nose. "See one do one teach one."

"What do I do?"

"What comes naturally." Tanya wrinkled her nose. "Here you go, how about we just go butt-to-butt?"

Beck nodded. A thrill welled up in the pit of her belly as Tanya crawled onto the bed and arranged herself on her hands and knees. Her beautiful pussy was fully engorged, pink, wet and incredibly inviting. Unable to resist, Beck ran her hand over Tanya's firm ass and dipped a finger into her hole. Tanya hiked her butt up, giving Beck unfettered access. "Mmmmm..." she cooed as Beck pushed two fingers inside her, "that's my girl."

"Want me to plug you in?" Beck asked, hefting the big, double ended plastic dong.

"Thank you, Darling. That would be lovely."

Tongue out, Beck ploughed Tanya's slit a few times and eased the dildo into her. Tanya shivered and goosebumps sprang up on her skin. Reaching between her legs, Tanya seated the weapon as deep as it would go and tensed her muscles. "Okay, Baby, your turn."

Beck dropped down on all fours and stuck her tail in the air, then inched back while Tanya steadied the dildo. The tip made contact and Beck froze while Tanya gently ploughed her open. "Ready?"

"Uh huh." Beck nodded, and Tanya worked the tip into her hole.

"Just tell me if it's uncomfortable."

"I will." Beck promised, then gasped in surprise as the end pushed through her entrance and several inches of artificial prick sank into her.

"Okay there Sweetheart?"

"Uh huh." Beck shivered, muscles straining, her belly tightening against this strange new sensation. "Let's go for it!"

Tanya turned her head and snuck a look in the floor to ceiling mirror. There she saw an incredible sight- an older woman, butt-to-butt with a lithe, honey-skinned teen, their pussies conjoined by a thick black dong. Ass up, breasts hanging, she gave Beck a gentle pat on the bottom. "Check out the mirror."

Beck raised her head, then gave her bottom a wiggle to confirm the identity of the girl in the heart-stopping reflection. She stared hard at the big plastic phallus. Harder than Watson, and somewhat bigger, it felt oddly massive with much more heft. And fucking the thing wasn't as easy as it looked. Beck yelped as she pushed back into Tanya and the end of the dildo impacted her sensitive insides. Stiff-arming herself off the mattress, Tanya reached back and patted Beck's butt. "Woah there, Sweetheart. Just let me do all the work till you get used to it, okay?"

Beck nodded then lowered her head onto her arms. Clamping her muscles around her end of the dildo, Tanya began rocking slowly to and fro, her exquisite control driving three or four inches of the juice-slicked plastic in and out of Beck's pussy. The little blonde raised her head, eyes closed, mouth open, her expression vacant as she poured every atom of focus into the exhilarating sensation.

"How's that, Darling?"

"Fuckin'..." Beck wheezed, "...amazing."

Tanya got into the rhythm, but she was so aroused herself her grip slipped now and then and she almost lost her end of the bargain. With Beck clearly on the fast track to orgasm, Tanya stopped for a belly-heaving breather, one hand on the little blonde's butt, holding her still. "How are you enjoying old O.J.?" she asked over her shoulder.

Beck looked up, hair hanging tangled over one eye. "Fan... fucking... tastic."

"You want to have a go at fucking your old Aunty Tan?"

"Uh huh." Beck nodded and blew the hair from her cheek. "I'd love to."

"Okay, Sweetheart. Let's push old O.J. in as far as you feel comfortable." Beck wiggled her bottom and after a little shoving found the sweet spot. "That's it?" Tanya asked.

Beck nodded. "Uh huh."

"Cool. Okay now, tighten your little pussy while I ease up."

Tanya, who could cut off a man's blood supply at full tension and take a woman's fist when fully relaxed, relinquished her hold on the dildo until she could slide backwards and forwards without overpowering Beck's grip. After a few last minute adjustments, she spread her knees to bring her butt down to Beck's level, and dropped her belly to elevate her cunt. "Ready, Becks?"

Beck straightened her arms, then looked back under her belly trying to get a glimpse of the action. She tried a few exploratory strokes. Clenched soundly in the grip of her muscles, her end of the dildo held fast, while the other end slipped, with the tiniest resistance, in and out of Tanya's pouting wet pussy. In no time flat Beck had found her rhythm and Tanya was going off- part theatre, part sexual abandon. "Oh yeah," she panted, "fuck me, Becky. Fuck me! Drive that fucking thing into me! Come on Baby, hard as you can! Fuck me Baby! Fuck me!"

The little blonde rocked backwards and forwards, guts clutching the massive black dildo, the thrill running relays up and down her spine. She arched her back, ingesting another inch of the faithful black dong, its blunt knob jammed hard against her cervix. She flicked a skein of hair onto her back with a toss of the head. Eyes shut, biting her lip, she bounced to and fro, sensing Tanya's resistance as her own insides began losing their grip. By the time she was nudging her own climax, she was sliding on and off the black plastic dick in perfect synchrony with Tanya and while they didn't quite bump butts, it was close. Tanya's theatrics gave way to something less contrived. Propped up on one elbow, she reached between her legs to strum Beck's clit. Her salivating pussy made a wet little burp as she powered towards a muscle straining orgasm. "Oh fuck yeah, Beck.." she gasped, "now you're getting it!"

Mindful of the little teen's dimensions, Tanya made sure not to drive too hard, and swiftly brought the girl to the brink of climax. Beck's body began to shudder, her ass writhing, her ribs standing proud as she held her breath. "Oh god!" she squeaked, "Oh Tan. I can feel you fucking me. My tummy! I'm full of butterflies."

Tanya climaxed, her insides flooding, vagina clenching. Beck's orgasm peaked and it was suddenly all too much. "Stop!" she cried, hand braced against Tanya's butt."Stop!"

Head lolling, mouth hanging open, Tanya pulled away and a huge length of body fluid-slicked black plastic emerged out of her hole. It finally let go, to be left dangling from the still elevated rear of the panting little blonde. Beck lay her head on her arms, the long black dong bouncing and wagging like a thick black tail. Rolling onto her side with the dildo still clamped firmly in place, she stared in wonder at the nine or ten inches of black plastic, lying on the bed between her thighs, its nether end still lodged deep inside her belly. She looked at Tanya, wide-eyed. "Wow."

"How was that, Sweetheart?"

Beck swept the hair from her face. "I can't feel my legs." Code for a particularly powerful orgasm.

"Out of ten?"

"Fifteen." she said, and gulped. "Did you have a nice orgasm?"

Tanya nodded, looking a little dazed. "That's one way to put it."

A voice said, "What are you doing?" and they both looked up. Maya was at the door, still in her school uniform, now rakishly dishevelled after the morning's activities.

"Each other." Tanya replied dryly. "Where's Damon?"

Maya tucked her hair behind an ear. "Doing some writing."

"Last will and testament?"

"What do you mean?"

"Poor old bugger." Tanya snorted. "It'll be a miracle if he gets out alive."

Maya reached for the naked blonde's hand. "Sorry, Beck. I hope you don't think I'm hogging him."

Beck closed her eyes and gave her head a tiny shake, thinking, 'Greedy little bitch, you bet I do'

"It's just that... it's just..."

"Making hay while the sun shines?" Tanya asked, lifting her hem. "If that cum running down your leg is anything to go by."

"It's okay." Beck said with forced magnanimity. "We're only here for a couple more days. Might as well make the most of it."

Tanya ploughed Maya's drooling slit with a fingertip. It was slippery as an eel and her recently-fucked cuntlips parted like liquid. A light came on in her eyes. She could sense Beck's chagrin and Maya's contrition. A perfect combination, a minor rift just begging for a little squishy reconciliation. "Here," she said, "you're over-dressed Pookie. Come on, let's get you out of those clothes."

Maya did as her aunt suggested and skimmed her dress off over her head, then popped her bra catch and let it fall away. In the blink of an eye she was butt-naked, her skin covered in goosebumps, nipples straining at attention, her pink-slitted mound, framed by a two inch thigh gap, still slobbering cum. Beck's gaze homed in on the sight of the eighteen year-old's engorged sex and in spite of her chagrin refused to budge. The girl just looked so... so... she just looked so damned edible. Taking Maya's hand Tanya pulled her niece down onto the bed. "Know what I reckon?"

Maya shook her head. "Nuh."

"We should put that slippery dick snot to use."

Dick snot? Beck bridled. That was her old boy's premium semen she was talking about.

"Okay," Maya hedged, "what have you got in mind?"

"You'll see." Tanya replied and got up on her knees. "Okay Becky, just shimmy over here a sec. There. Now, Becky, you put your leg over Maya's, like that, and-"

"Are we going to scissor?" Maya asked.

"That's the idea."

"What are we doing?" Beck asked.

"You and me, my dear," Maya said with thinly veiled excitement, "are about to have ourselves a little trib. Alriiight."

"Have ourselves what?"

"Trib. You know. We're gonna go pussy to pussy."

"Oh." Beck frowned.

"You've never done it then?"

"Umm," Beck hedged, though the real answer was no, "sort of."

"Wanna try?"

Beck smacked her chops. In her mind's eye she could see Maya's delectable pink morsel, lips splayed, slipping and sliding over her own gaping furrow and all thoughts of Maya's avarice faded into oblivion. So she'd fucked her old man for breakfast. Big deal. There was plenty more of him where that came from. She nodded. "Uh huh"

"Top or bottom?" Maya asked.

"Why don't you go on top?" Tanya suggested, "Let some of that yummy cum leak out of you. That should keep you all nice and slippery."

Maya nodded, "Good idea." then put her hand in the middle of Beck's chest and pushed her down. "Lie back, Beck. You're going to love this."

Beck did as she was told as Maya threw a leg over her thigh, mashing her pussy hard against Beck's, hugging the little blonde's leg to her chest. Rocking her hips back and forth, she began fucking Beck's slit with her own, her clit slipping and sliding up and down Beck's pink furrow. Tanya was right, the old man's semen was an excellent lubricant.

Beck looked from Tanya to Maya with big blue eyes. "Wow!" she shivered. "That feels fantastic!"

"Told you so." Maya grated and, eyes closed, let her head fall back. It did feel fantastic, awesome in fact, and nothing like her mother or aunt. Beck's mound was incredibly slick, smaller and somehow harder, her pubic bone a perfect fit for Maya's birth canal. Maya opened her eyes. Propped up on an elbow, Beck was staring at the sight of Maya's puffy sex squishing back and forth over hers, the outer lips spread to expose the girl's glistening insides. When Maya skilfully crashed her clitoris onto Beck's, both girls shuddered.

"Oh, do that!" Beck cried, falling back onto the bed.

"This?" Maya replied thickly, bearing down with all her weight until the panting teens were joined at the clitoris.

Beck nodded, her hips jerking and swivelling to stay on target. She pulled her pussy lips back, popping the little pink Tic Tac out from cover. Her belly muscles strained as she raised her butt, aiming her pelvis straight up at Maya's. Tanya leant over them, frantically feathering her clit, and dangled a breast into the blonde's open mouth. Beck sucked greedily for a moment but another orgasm was building and she soon lost interest. Looking around, Tanya swiped up the big black dildo and stuffed it into her gaping wet pussy, as the three females raced each other to the finish line.

Maya was first to climax, hips humping and grinding, mound slipping and sliding in a froth of whipped body fluids. Tanya was next, sprinkling the bed and its occupants with her rich ejaculate, the end of the big black dildo lodged somewhere up near the back of her throat. And then Beck, thrashing and squealing, feeling like she'd just pissed herself as a relay of contractions racked her insides. Pushing up, she threw an arm around Maya's neck and dragged her down, clinging to her, shaking and gasping.

Tanya slowly collapsed beside them, carefully arranging her broken leg, then gathered the girls into a warm embrace. Beck opened her eyes and looked at Maya. "When I go home will you come with me?"

"I've got a better idea." Maya panted. "Move in with me. My room's plenty big enough, let's live together."

"What about my boat?" Beck frowned.

"Bring it with you." Maya said airily, "We'll put it in the pool."

"Got a passport?" Beck asked, and Maya nodded. "Then let's go sailing. Around the world."

"I know." Maya said, "Let's get married."

"You and me?" Beck blinked. "Great idea."

"So that's just the two wives, is it?" Tanya asked dryly.

"That'll do for a start."

"Jesus," Tanya tisked, "kids these days. One little trib and they want to get hitched."

* * *

"Now, Damo," Tanya said, and he knew she meant business, "Operation Gander."

"Operation Gander?"

"As in sauce. For."

"Oh... that... I was gonna call it 'Operation Just Dessert'."

"Gay!" Tanya blew a raspberry. "That's the sort of name the yanks would come up with. I like mine better. Anyway, the point is, have you had a chance to think it over?"

Watson nodded. "For half the night."

"And?"

"'And' what?"

Tanya took his hands. "Do you really want to go through with it? Really? You see, the thing about payback... once you get the ball rolling it's almost impossible to stop."

"I don't know, Tan. It's pretty drastic."

"Not half as drastic as the aggravated rape of two young women."

"No. You're right. It's not. And there's probably a lot more where that came from." He looked around the room in a quandary. "Look, don't take this the wrong way, but is there any way you or I might... what I mean to say is-"

"Let me guess. Is there any chance we might get caught?"

"Sorry Tan. It's just that I'm a law-abiding sort of a guy. Well, most of the time."

Tanya had a look of mischief in her eye, the one he'd first seen that morning on Aurora when she was grilling him about his and Beck's nocturnal activities. "You know," she grinned, "it's funny seeing you out of your depth. You're usually so..." she shrugged, "so flippin' capable."

"I'm not out of my depth." Watson retorted defensively, "It's just... it's just..."

"That was a compliment, Damon. A comment on your innate goodness."

"My innate weakness you mean."

"Oh, shoosh." Tanya put a hand on his arm. "I understand where you're coming from, believe me. But you'll just have to trust me. There's no way either of us will be implicated, I promise."

He looked at her guiltily. "You must think I'm a bit of a dick."

Tanya raised her hand, finger and thumb almost touching, and Watson scowled. "Naww..." she jollied, roughing him up, "of course I don't. You wouldn't be human if you weren't a little paranoid. This isn't the first time I've had to arrange a little summary justice. I know what I'm doing, don't worry."

"Gee.." Watson intoned, "I'd hate to get on your bad side."

"Yes. Yes you would." she patted his arm. "But if you don't go raping anyone or threatening my family then I promise we'll get along just fine. What do you say? You want me to introduce your mate- what's his name?"

"Fowler."

"Mister Fowler to a couple of my friends?"

"Will they show him a good time?"

"Oh yes!" Tanya nodded and archd her eyebrows, "They'll show him the time of his life."

* * *

Watson was in the kitchen, moping over a mug of tea when Tanya clomped down the stairs and limped in. "Done!"

The old man looked up. "Tan. I've been thinking. Maybe we should just give this whole thing a miss."

Tanya's eyes bulged and she drew a short, sharp breath, summoning up a mouthful of invective as Watson began laughing. "Just fuckin' with ya, Tanny. Geez, you should see your face!"

"Jesus Christ Damon Watson. Do that again and I'll kick your ass."

"With that broken leg?"

"No. With the other leg, my ass-kicking leg. Anyway, do you want the good news, or the good news?"

"Hit me."

"A mate of Rodge's in the DPP, that's Director of Public Prosecutions to you, knows a guy who knows a guy in the Crime and Corruption Commission. One of their jobs is to keep an eye on the cops. The top cop in Encounter Bay..." she referred to a post-it note, "one Phillip Edward Knowles, is about to undergo an entirely routine and unannounced audit. This one's right out of head office so there's no chance of a tipoff. It will include a review of his electronic data. If there are any irregularities, and there will be, the search will be extended to his laptop and phone."

Watson felt briefly light-headed at such portent. If the SMS tennis on the Fowler boy's phone was anything to go by, there would be enough rope in the cop's message bank to hang him several times over. "What about old-mate?"

"Well, that's the other good news. A friend of a friend of an overseas associate who knows couple of guys blah blah blah... Put it this way. Your best buddy, Chook. He's into construction or something?"

"Concrete."

"Close enough. Well, guess what. A pair of overseas 'property developers'," she made air commas, "are heading up that way, looking for construction opportunities. If I'm correct, and I always am, Chooky-babe will fall over himself to wine and dine these dudes, especially if he thinks there might be a quid in it. He might even take them for a ride in his big flash boat if they ask nicely. And no kids! These are hard-nosed businessmen, they don't want snotty little rugrats spoiling their fun. Just Chook and the boys. What do you say?"

"Jesus Christ," Watson breathed, "are you for real? It's like something out of a movie."

Tanya cocked an eyebrow. "Be careful what you wish for."

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall." Watson said wistfully.

"Well, you can look forward to the next best thing. They're taking a camera. These guys have got amateur internet videos up the wazoo. Most of them come under gay or bizarre. They're beefcakes too, apparently."

Watson's eyes were wide. "Poor old Chook's gonna be in for a surprise. He hates homosexuals."

"Well he's about to get fucked by a couple."

A sudden thought wiped the grin off Watson's face. "Geez, Tan. What if he tops himself?"

Tanya hefted a shoulder. "Matter for him. Personally, if I had degenerated into a fat, stupid, sodomising serial rapist I'd have necked myself ages ago. Not to mention an animal torturer. Those poor dolphins. I wonder how many of those that asshole has killed? He's got it coming, Damo, and I mean that literally, so don't go feeling sorry for him, okay?"

"You're right. I guess I should just harden the fuck up."

"You'll get your chance." Tanya winked. "Now. Let's go outside. It's a beautiful day."

* * *

Now that Maya had misappropriated a day off, Tanya figured they might as well make the most of it and despatched her, in the Porsche, to the local bakery for profiteroles. Dressing for the outing in skimpy summer slips over bikinis, Maya set out with Beck on the mission, scrupulously mounting her 'P' plates before cranking up and manoeuvring out the drive. Beck was stunned and overwhelmed by Maya's abilities, having never considered the possibility that she might have her licence. Such an achievement, taken so for granted by the average teen, seemed simply unattainable to Beck, notwithstanding her prowess behind the helm of a forty-five foot yacht. Maya, ever intuitive, caught the vibe. "Got your licence yet, Beck?"