Austin and Angela Ch. 01

Story Info
Average boy meets massive futa girl.
9.8k words
4.5
40.2k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Modernan
Modernan
66 Followers

Note: This story takes place in an alternative reality in which all girls are futas. In this reality, futas are taller, stronger, and packing much more than the average male. In some cases, as we will see they get MUCH BIGGER than the average male. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

This is my first attempt at writing, so please be understanding. I would greatly appreciate any constructive feedback.

CHAPTER 1

Austin anxiously awaited the end of class. He liked physics, truthfully, he was a huge nerd, but it was right before the end of class and he had other things on his mind. As the teacher went on about the dialectic effect in capacitors, Austin thought about his future. He had worked really hard throughout high school. A few weeks ago, all his work paid off when he was admitted to his dream college, Carnegie Mellon, to study mechanical engineering. After three years of late nights, early mornings, sacrificed time with friends, he could put classes on autopilot and enjoy the second half of his senior year.

On the whole Austin was a pretty average looking guy, 5ft. 9-inch, black hair, brown eyes, and skinny. He was a huge science nerd and wasn't super popular.

Austin's thoughts of excitement for the future were interrupted by a kick to the back of his chair. The one person truly keeping him from having a pleasant senior year, Morgan. She was a popular soccer player. She was a brunette with long, curly hair, had a toned 6ft. 6-inch frame with moderately sized boobs. Her butt was big and clearly benefited from years of soccer. However, she was most proud of the large bulge that protruded from the front of her shorts.

For reasons unclear to Austin she enjoyed making his life miserable. She would humiliate him whenever she could and often joked about fucking him in the ass. Sometimes Morgan and the other soccer players would shove him up against his locker and rub their considerable bulges all over Austin's butt.

In response to the kick, Austin quickly turned around and said, louder than he meant to, "WHAT!"

The teacher stopped lecturing, turned around and asked, "Austin, Morgan what seems to be the issue."

Morgan quickly chimed in, "I was just explaining to Austin that I have no idea what is going on. Since Austin is clearly one of the better students in the class, I was wondering if he could stay after school to help me."

The teacher replied, "That sounds like a great idea. Are you available Austin? I'll be here after school so you can use my room if you would like."

Austin felt trapped. On one hand, he knew Morgan clearly had something nefarious planned for the tutoring session, but his physics teacher had written him a stellar college recommendation and Austin didn't want to let him down. Plus, what if helping Morgan would make her lay off him. Austin responded, "Sure, I'll help her."

Morgan grinned and said "Thanks, I'll meet you back here after classes today."

As soon as he agreed, Austin realized that he had made a mistake, but it was too late. The physics class continued rather uneventfully. Austin sat in the rest of his classes, dreading the end of the day. When the last bell finally signaled the end of the day, Austin reluctantly began walking towards his physics classroom. When he entered, he saw Morgan there grinning and clearly waiting for Austin to come. His physics teacher remarked, "Thanks for helping out Austin."

Austin replied, "No problem."

Austin sat down, got out his pencils, notebook, and asked "So where are you having issues?"

Morgan began describing all of the issues she was having with physics. Much to Austin's surprise, she was actually sincere in her request for help. She was genuinely interested in getting help with physics. Midway through the session, Austin thought to himself, "maybe she isn't so bad. Maybe I've got her all wrong."

The rest of the session went smoothly. Morgan eventually said, "thanks for all your help, but I have plans tonight and don't want to be late. I really appreciate everything."

Austin, still surprised at the past hour of productive conversation with his tormentor, said "No problem, and if you ever need more help, just ask."

Morgan said, "Would you like to walk out to the parking lot with me?"

Austin replied, "That sounds wonderful."

As the two began to walk out, Morgan asked, "So why are you so good at this stuff?"

Austin thought a bit and said, "Well, I really just have always had a passion for this stuff, and my family just always worked so hard, I feel lazy unless I am giving everything I can." Austin began thinking to himself that maybe they could work through their misunderstanding. If he was being honest, she was extremely attractive. As they went through a doorway Austin was able to get a peek at her butt. It really was a sight to behold. Big, round and clearly very firm. Austin had always had a thing for a girl with a nice butt. He also thought that it was cute how her much larger frame towered over him.

"So where are you going to college?"

"Actually, I was just accepted to Carnegie Mellon as a mechanical engineering student. Where are you going?"

"I haven't gotten an acceptance yet, but I really want to go to the University of Delaware. I am hoping for a soccer scholarship."

"That's really cool." Austin was further warming to his former nemesis. As they approached the exit of the school, they approached the entrance to the girl's locker room.

Suddenly, as they passed the entrance to the girl's locker room, Morgan quickly shoved Austin into the locker room. The larger futa easily pushed the small, skinny boy at will.

After falling on the ground, Austin quickly looked back at the entrance to the locker room. Morgan quickly burst through the door before Austin could fully regain balance. Morgan tackled him against the lockers, using her much larger frame to pin him up against the cold metal. Austin managed to get a quick look around the locker room. It was a standard dingy locker room, and luckily the locker room was empty. His happiness quickly faded as he felt Morgan's growing bulge pressed up against his body.

Morgan grinned and said, "I really enjoyed our tutoring session, I hope you enjoy what's coming. Cute boys like you really ought to be careful walking alone."

"Get off me you bitch." Just when Austin through things could not get any worse, the door opened and two more girls entered. Austin quickly recognized both of the girls as Morgan's friends. One was Sidney, she was another soccer player. She was a lanky redhead, 6ft, 4-inches tall, with a worrying bulge in her shorts. The other girl was named Brie. She wasn't a soccer player, but her curves were amazing, and she was known for being particularly top heavy. The worst part for Austin was that all of the girl's bulges were rapidly growing, testing the limits of their shorts.

Brie chimed in, "Ooooo what do we have here."

Sidney said, "Looks like we got ourselves a nice boy to have fun with."

"Let me go!" Austin yelled as he struggled to escape Morgan's grasp.

Morgan yelled "ladies we got ourselves a real treat for this afternoon." As Morgan continued to pin Austin against the locker, Brie was quickly removing Austin's pants and underwear.

Once Austin's clothes were removed, Brie yelled, "Aweee look at his cute, little dick."

Austin blushed and felt worried for what he knew was coming next.

Sidney quickly removed her pants and her massive package flopped out. She exclaimed, "This is what a real dick looks like."

Austin was shocked. He understood girls were much bigger than the average guy, the bulges confirmed as much. However, his position as a physics nerd and devotion to his studies meant he had never had a girlfriend or even seen a girl naked before. Her dick was thick as Austin's wrist, hard as steel, and clearly had impressive weight as it swelled with blood. Behind her impressive piece, was a heavy set of balls that looked like two tennis balls. Austin shuttered at the thought of how much her balls could release into him.

"Do you like what you see? I got 14 special inches ready just for you. "

Brie quickly followed suit and Austin was again shocked at Brie's large dick. It wasn't as long as Sidney's but it was much thicker and Austin didn't want to think how much damage it could do. Her balls also appeared even bigger than Sidney's, and clearly she could shoot load after load into Austin after brutalizing his insides.

Brie yelled, "Bitch, I've only got 12 inches for you, but girth is more important than length and you'll never make it through my legendary cumshots."

Morgan then used her larger body to wrestle Austin, face up, onto one of the benches. Sidney and Brie were able to easily hold Austin down on the bench. Morgan was able to let go and stand up. The moment she took off her shorts, Austin immediately saw why she was the clear leader of this friend group. Her dick was big, thick, and covered in veins that seemed to be pulsing in tune with her heartbeat.

Morgan screams "Oh honey you're gonna take all 16 inches." As she said this, she began to spread Austin's legs. Austin quickly moved to close his butthole, getting ready for the impending assault.

Morgan says, "You're going to want to open up now because I'm getting in there no matter what and you're not going to like it if I have to force my cock in there."

Sidney and Brie, still holding Austin with one hand, began stroking their massive dicks with the other hand, no doubt getting ready for their turn with Austin. However, just as Austin began to accept his fate, he heard the locker room door burst open. Austin tried to move to see who it was, but he couldn't as he was still restrained by Sidney and Brie. Initially, Austin was worried at who might have possibly come to join in on his bad day. He quickly realized that his tormentors were not happy to see the new person. Morgan even looked a little afraid of the person who just entered.

A voice that Austin only vaguely recognized yelled out, "get the fuck off of him." Austin knew he recognized the voice from somewhere but was still being held down and still couldn't see who the voice belonged to. He saw Morgan leave to go confront the voice.

After some sounds that sounded like fighting, Austin heard someone slammed up against the locker and Morgan yelled, "Fuck you, bitch." Morgan's exclamation was followed by more struggle before Morgan could be heard groaning in pain.

The voice said, "Let him go." Brie and Sidney promptly let Austin go and from the following noises, he was able to gather that Brie and Sidney collected Morgan and promptly left the locker room.

Austin finally was able to sit-up and place a face with the voice that had come to his rescue. All at once, Austin recognized the name. A sense of relief was quickly replaced with a sense of impending doom. Though his tormentors were gone, the immense girl that stood before Austin was the infamous, Angela.

Angela was not a regular girl. Austin was used to girls being taller than him, but Angela nearly reached the ceiling. Angela was, head and shoulders, the biggest girl in school. She stood at a dizzying 7ft. 8in tall. Austin quickly looked Angela up and down. Anglea was dressed in a tank top and sweatpants. She had beautiful, long straight brunette hair. Her face was cute, albeit intimidating. Her body was well-toned but had curves a mile wide. Further inspection revealed her boobs were the size of watermelons, and her hips were the biggest Austin had ever seen. Angela nearly always wore baggy pants or skirts, but she was rumored to have an absolute monster below the waist.

Austin stood there in shock for a long time before Angela spoke, "So now that they are out of the way. How are you."

Austin still stood there with a stunned expression. Angela again said, "You know I just got you out of a tight spot there, you can say thank you."

Austin was finally able to mutter, "Th...th....th...." He was beyond intimidated by the absolute mountain that stood before him.

Angela raised an eyebrow and said, "Do you know how to speak?"

Austin finally blurted out, "Thank you."

Angela replied, "You can put on your clothes now." The events of the past few minutes had distracted Austin and he forgot that he was completely naked. Austin's face went red and he quickly scrambled to put on his clothes.

Austin muttered, "Sss....sss...sorry."

Angela said in a warm voice, "It's ok I've seen plenty of naked boys and you just look so adorable."

Austin blushed again even worse than before because he was not used to this type of attention.

Angela continued, "Ok sweetie, I like cute boys like you. Meet me tomorrow outside of the cafeteria after school. Oh, and don't be late."

Austin struggled. He knew Angela was not a person that you messed with. Even teachers did not mess with her because they were afraid of what she could do to them. However, as bad as Morgan was, he did not want to think what this mountain of a girl could do to a boy like him. He decided that he would attempt to talk his way out of the situation. He said, "Um... uh... I have... um some plans tomorrow after school."

Angela stepped forward and put her massive paw of a hand on Austin's shoulder. She drew closer, using her massive size to tower over Austin "Sweetie, you don't know me very well and I'm in a good mood, but you're going to learn really quickly that it is best if you do exactly as I ask."

Austin made a loud gulp as he quickly realized that futa before him would not be placated any other way, he said, "Um... I think my plans just changed. I would love to meet you tomorrow after school."

Angela exclaimed, "Great, I'm looking forward to it!!" She left the locker room as quickly as she had arrived, leaving Austin standing there still processing the events of the past few minutes. One moment he was about to lose his virginity to a pack of three girls, before being rescued by a girl who was more intimidating than all of those girls put together. Austin quickly decided that being alone in the girl's locker room was not the safest location for a boy, especially considering the events that had just transpired.

Austin quickly scurried out of the locker room. Luckily, no one had seen him come out of the girl's locker room. He was further relieved to see that there was no sign of Angela. Austin decided that it would be best if he promptly left school. He practically sprinted to his rundown Jeep Cherokee, climbed in, and drove away as fast as he could.

When Austin finally returned home, he quickly shut the door and rushed up to his room. His heart and mind were still racing from the events of the past afternoon. Austin finally decided that he was going to try to focus and do some homework to get his mind off of things. However, he could barely get his work done and before he could really get calmed down, it was time for dinner.

Austin's mom asked, "How was your day at school?"

Austin nervously replied, "It was fine."

Austin's mom asked, "Is everything ok?"

Austin said, "Oh I have a big test in calculus tomorrow and I'm not where I'd like to be with my studying. I am nervous about it."

Austin's mom replied, "I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure you'll be fine. Plus, you're already in college, relax a little, enjoy yourself."

The rest of dinner went relatively uneventfully. Austin was quickly able to scamper back up to his room before his mom could ask him any more questions. Once in his room, he continued to think about what he should do. He considered faking that he was sick, but he knew it was unlikely that he could convince his mom that he was truly sick. She was good at telling when Austin was lying and the situation was further complicated by the fact that Austin's mom knew he never liked to miss a day of school. Not to mention he would have to face Angela eventually. He thought about meeting Angela, but after seeing Morgan, he didn't even want to consider what a girl the size of Angela could have in store for him. He thought about trying to get to his car immediately after school and try to avoid her completely. After laying in his bed for several hours considering his options, he decided that he would try to avoid Angela. He figured he could keep up avoiding her until she moved on to some other poor boy.

Before school, Austin was able to meet with his best friend, Ben. Ben and Austin had been friends since middle school and even though Ben was more popular and tended to hang out with the more athletic guys and girls, the two remained good friends. He was 5'10" with blonde hair and was built from nonstop lacrosse practices. Ben was a nice guy and Austin trusted his advice.

Austin explained what happened to him yesterday and that Angela wanted to meet him that day.

Ben said, "Oh... I don't know what to tell you besides: you're screwed. You have to do exactly as this girl says."

Austin replied, "I don't know I was thinking I could run to my car really quickly after school ends and avoid her."

"I wouldn't do that. Aside from being a literal mountain, she is freaky athletic."

"What are you talking about, she doesn't play any sports?"

"Dude she played three sports freshman year and lettered in all of them. Remember how our girl's football team was really good freshman year."

"Yea it's weird it was just the one year."

"That's because Angela gave us an unstoppable defense. No one could block her when she lined up at defensive end. She would just blow through any blockers. Even putting two and three girls just on her couldn't slow her down. She's just freakishly strong. She holds the school record for sacks in a season. In the spring she played lacrosse and absolutely leveled other girls much bigger than Morgan playing defense. She made first-team all-state."

"Oh... I guess um... that's concerning."

"Those aren't even her main sport. She's primarily a wrestler. She won the state championship as a freshman in the heavyweight division. Her combination of speed and raw power was just unstoppable."

"Well, what happened since then? I mean if she was so great why did she stop. Maybe she's gotten out of shape"

"Dude not even for a second. The wrestling, football, and lacrosse coaches from the surrounding schools all complained and got her banned from sports because she was hurting too many girls, girls much bigger than you and me. At the homecoming football game, she literally gave all three of the other team's quarterbacks concussions and they had to forfeit. Colleges haven't forgotten about her though and she's gotten even stronger since then so she can get a scholarship."

Austin thought about all his friend had just explained to him. Clearly Angela was not someone that would appreciate being ditched, she made as much very clear to him. However, Austin wanted to understand exactly what he was getting into. He asked his friend, "So do you know like what she's got in store for me? Maybe she's somehow not as big and scary as she looks."

"I don't know it's hard to say really, it's all rumors. Supposedly, she always tells the guys she is with to not tell anyone about it, or else. You know how sometimes random guys miss like a week of school, and don't really explain why. I mean... who else could do something like that?"

"But rumors are all crazy. C'mon how could that be true. Sometimes people just get sick and don't feel like talking about it."

"Supposedly, she's packing a 20-inch dick but she always wears clothes to disguise it and she threatens all the guys she's with to not say anything. I'm telling you. I think you need to meet her today to avoid getting it any worse."

"There's no way that girl has a 20-inch dick but... I guess you're right about the other stuff. It seems like I don't have much of a choice" Austin began to accept his fate. Of course, he had seen Angela around, she was hard to miss. He had heard some of the rumors before, but he dismissed it as just high school kids starting rumors about someone who was different. He shuttered at the thought of what a girl her could do to a boy like him, but if half of what Ben said was true, bailing on her would make things worse.

Modernan
Modernan
66 Followers