Austin and Angela Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela said in a sweet tone, "Sweetie you're still too tense. If you really want to take this cock, loosen up." Austin attempted to loosen more as Angela kept hammering away, and after a few blows, her fist of a cockhead slowly began moving down Austin's throat. Austin was struggling, frantically sucking and moving his head back and forth, doing anything to be a better bitch. Austin felt like he had ten feet of dick in his mouth, but in reality, it was maybe 7 inches, still 21 to go Austin thought.

Angela yelled out, "Ugh that throat is so tight. Fuck you're such a good boy." Angela began feeding more of her cock down into his throat. Austin started to get used to the rocking sensation and started finding a rhythm. Unfortunately, just as Austin started to get a handle on his new task, Angela began sending massive shot after massive shot of precum into his throat. This had the effect of making an even tighter situation worse. Luckily, Angela stopped giving Austin more cock after she had shoved half of her dick down his throat. While Angela was disappointed she couldn't go further, she was experienced enough to know how much a boy could take. One day maybe he could take the whole thing. However, fourteen inches was the best she had ever seen from a first timer and Austin was a doing a great job of stimulating the rest of her dick with his hands. Austin was struggling to keep up with her dick and the ocean of precum running down his throat. Austin also began to feel more and more aroused as he was taking Angela's massive cock.

Angela began feeling more aroused as Austin began settling in. After fifteen minutes, Angela could feel her orgasm building. Just a few more strokes and she would have it. Austin was unbelievably turned on by all the sheer domination and felt his orgasm building without any stimulation. Just as she felt her release begin, she screamed, "Here we go sweetie!!! I'm cuming!!"

Austin felt a tidal wave of cum shoot down his throat. Angel's dick violently pulsed as she sent load after load into Austin's stomach. Austin couldn't explain why but he was pushed over the edge too and shot a load of cum onto the floor in front of him. Eventually, Austin's stomach filled at cum began to leak from outside his mouth and onto his face. After a minute of shooting into her boy, Angela pulled her dick out of Austin as she was coming and deposited the remainder of her load all over Austin's face and hair.

Austin was nearly overwhelmed by the musty smell of Angela's cum and tasted it's sweet and salty flavor. Oddly enough, it tasted really nice to Austin. Austin's dick, having also gotten some enjoyment laid there, limp.

Angela finally got herself together after her orgasm, noticed Austin had cum as well and said, "Well that was a great job for a first timer, and it looks like someone had a good time too. I told you there's no one else like me." Austin immediately blushed for what must have been the millionth time that day.

"I...I...I... don't know what happened."

Angela smiled and replied, "Oh sweetie what happened is you saw what a real dick could do for the first time. I'm the real deal. Morgan couldn't pull off what I just did and you, and with your little tootsie roll probably wouldn't even make anyone feel anything."

Austin noticed Angela's cum covered dick was still rock hard. He asked, "Um... so why is your dick still so hard?"

Angela laughed, "Sweetie when you have a real dick like mine you don't have a refractory period. Tiny dicks like yours can't handle much stimulation, but mine, can cum over and over again. Plus, these balls churn out cum by the gallon. I can fuck up boys all day not never go soft once."

Austin, slightly humiliated replied "Oh, um that's nice." Austin just couldn't believe this girl. The more he learned, the more impressive she became.

Angela again looked down at her boy. He had done a good job especially for his first time and she had never met a boy who could take half her cock on the first try. Not to mention he was a sweet boy, and she thought his body was just delicious. "Ok sweetie, we're going to head up to my room now."

As she said this, she picked up her cumsoaked boy, placed him on her hip, and carried him up the stairs. Austin knew better than to ask questions about what she had in store for him. Although he thought he had a pretty good idea of what was coming. His butthole puckered at the thought of its likely fate. When they reached the room, it was nicely decorated and neatly arranged. The centerpiece was a bed, tall enough to comfortably sleep a goddess, and wide enough to accommodate her extracurricular activities.

Angela placed the boy down at her knees. He was yet again face to face with her fist of a cockhead. She said "Sweetie I think you know what's going to happen next. I think we've learned today that things go best when we do them my way. So just do as I say, and I promise it will go better."

Austin looked up at the mountain before him and knew he could not fight what was coming, but hoping he was jumping to conclusions he asked, "Just to be clear, what exactly is going to happen?"

Angela smiled, squatted down a little, and ran a hand through the boys cumsoaked hair, "Sweetie I'm going to fuck your ass and you're going to take all 28 inches." Austin looked back at her horrified.

Austin needed to say something but wanted to avoid the swift punishment that would follow anything other than complete compliance with her orders. He looked up at her with fear in his eyes and said, "M...Miss Angela, I'm not sure I'll be able to take all of that. I could only take half of your beautiful cock in my mouth. I don't think I can take all of it in my butt."

Angela replied, "Oooo Miss Angela, I like that. You are to call me that from now on. Sweetie, I know taking my cock is a big ask, but I can use my bitch breaker for pleasure or pain. I promise you'll come back begging for more when I'm done with you."

Austin, still terrified, replied, "Um ok."

"Great." Angela quickly ran to her dresser, grabbed a bottle of lube, and came back to her boy. She was about to start getting her cock ready, when she had a great idea.

"Do you want to play a game?"

Austin knew better than to question her, "Yes Miss Angela!" he said enthusiastically.

"Great! So, I'm going to give you an opportunity to get me nice and lubed up before we get started. However, since you like my big ass so much, I'm going to sit on your face again. I'm going to time how long I sit on your face and when you want me to get up just ask. The catch is I'm only going to give you as much time as you could hold out with my ass smothering your face to lube me up. You're going to want to hold out as long as possible but be careful because if you pass out you might not wake up in time to get me ready. Sweetie lay down on the bed"

Austin was nervous, but he wanted to prove he could be down for anything, not to mention he was excited that he would get to spend more time with his face in her ass. He quickly laid down with his head on the edge of Angela's bed, took a deep breath, and tried to brace as much as possible.

Angela walked over, plopped her massive ass down on Austin's face, and started the timer on her phone. Instantly, he was stuck deep between her massive cheeks. He couldn't help but become aroused all over again, but much like last time the feelings of arousal faded as he struggled for air. Austin could feel his lungs begin to burn, but he knew he wanted as much time as possible to get Angela's monster ready. As more time passed, Austin began feeling lightheaded. Remembering Angela's advice, he tapped her thigh in time to avoid passing out.

Angela abruptly stood up, turned around, handed the lube to Austin, and said, "You lasted 43 seconds, that's great, and since you gave a good blow job earlier, we'll call it an even 45 seconds. I hope for your sake that's enough time. Ready, set, go!"

Austin squirted a ton of lube into both his hands frantically lubing Angela's cock. He first started with the head, making sure to do a good job as he knew this would be the hardest part to take. He began moving up her massive member, periodically taking more lube.

Angela chimed in "20 seconds." Austin was worried as he was barely halfway done and began to work more frantically.

Angela smiled "10 seconds. Hurry-up you at least want a little lube everywhere." Austin quickly moved to take her advice. Trying to cover every inch of her beast.

"5 seconds." Austin squirted one last mound of lube onto his hands and moved to at least cover the last few inches.

"Stop!!! Good job sweetie, this should do. I was a little worried you might not get it all. See that was fun and you got to spend more time in my ass."

Austin blushed at her last comment. He truly could not hide his appreciation for her massive rear end. Before the comments could really soak in, Angela picked up Austin, put him on the edge of the bed, face-up, and started to spread his legs.

Angela could feel Austin begin to tense up. Seeing this, Angela decided she was going to be generous and talk to him a little, calm his nerves. She took her massive cock and laid it on top of Austin's dick. Her cock completely covered his dick and went almost all the way up his chest.

"Sweetie, see how much bigger I am than you. It just doesn't make sense for you to fuck me. Look how tiny you are, a girl would barely feel your little dick. Look how big I am, I could destroy ten boys like you and not break a sweat. You're my bitch and you can take the whole thing." Austin knew she was right. She was just superior. How could he ever hope to compete with a cock that could fuck all day, produce gallons of cum, and was almost 5x bigger than his cock. He understood his place in this relationship, loosened his asshole, and said, "Please Miss Angela, you are the real cock in the relationship. I am just a little bitch. I am ready. I want to take every last inch of that cock. Make me your bitch."

Angela grinned at her new boy and pressed her cock at the entrance to Austin's asshole, but was still having a hard time fitting her cock into the boy's fresh hole. She decided to back her hips up and ram her cock into his asshole. Austin's sphincter held firm. Angela once again backed up her hips and rammed again, and again, and again. After a few more attempts Angela finally forced her cockhead into his asshole.

Austin screamed in agony as he felt the head begin to destroy his insides. He was quite grateful for the extra time spent lubing up her head. He couldn't imagine the feeling otherwise.

"Sweetie, hang in there the head is always hard to get in. This next part isn't going to be easy either, but just give it a minute, you will adjust.

Now inside of Austin, Angela began to force her way further into his insides as she moaned, "Fuck this is the tightest asshole I have ever felt."

With each thrust, Angela jackhammered her cock further into Austin's ass. Austin was now screaming in agony and grabbing handfuls of bedsheets as she pushed deeper. He felt as if she might split him in half. Angela tried to comfort her boy, "You're doing so well. I promise just a little more and you'll feel like you never have before."

Austin moaned, "Keep going." And became more determined than ever to take every last inch of Angela's beast. With about a foot of cock left to go into Austin, she was again met with resistance. She began ramming harder and harder into Austin. Austin wailed in pain and Angela let loose groans of pleasure. "Sweetie hang in there just one more foot. God you're tight"

Angela continued forcing and was able to push past the resistance. Austin was practically in tears as she put in the last few inches, but he wanted to show Angela he was the best little bitch there was.

"There we go sweetie you got it all inside you now. Great job, now the real fun can start" Austin felt Angela's massive balls up against his as he bottomed out on her cock. Angela began to rock her hips back and forth. As the stimulation increased, her cock began to leak precum. Even though there wasn't much room, the cum did help with lubrication.

As Angela was finally hitting her stride, Austin began to adjust to Angela's size. His arousal slowly began to build, and his cock stiffened. He began to become overwhelmed, feeling pleasure that he had never felt in his entire life.

Angela sensed Austin's arousal and seized the opportunity to take things to a new level. Without interrupting her thrusts, she picked up Austin by his shoulders, stood-up, and continued plowing her boy while holding his body.

Austin began moaning loudly. His brain was inundated with wave after wave of pleasure. His dick was the hardest he had ever been in his entire life.

Angela was feeling equally stimulated, cock leaking tons of precum into her boy. The two began approaching a climax. As Angela continued pounding, she put Austin back down onto the bed. She continued thrusting until she screamed, "Here we go again Sweetie, I'm cuming!!!!!!!"

At the same time, Austin cumed harder than he had in his entire life. His cum shot all over his chest. Simultaneously, deep inside Austin, Angela was busy pumping Austin full with shot after shot of cum. This time, Angela pulled her cock out with plenty of orgasm left and completely covered his body in cum.

After experiencing the sex of his life, Austin went completely limp on the bed. Just before he passed out Angela heard Austin quietly mumble, "Please, again Miss Angela."

Angela knew she had given him an evening he would never forget. As she surveyed the limp boy before her, she thought just how cute he was. He wasn't like other boys. Maybe it was the conversation where they connected, maybe it was how impressively he handled her size, but there was something she really liked about this boy.

She carefully picked up Austin's limp body, carefully sat him up in the shower and turned on the water. As she was letting the cum rinse off, she went back to the bedroom, placed her soiled sheets in the washing machine and made her bed with a fresh set. She returned to her boy who could still barely move and took care in cleaning every inch of him.

After carefully showering and drying Austin, Angela placed him in her bed and tucked him in. Austin instantly fell fast asleep. Angela went back to the shower and cleaned herself off from the evening's activities.

She finished up, dried off, and crawled into bed spooning Austin. As she drifted off to sleep, her heartbeat synchronized with Austin's and they both peacefully slept.