All Comments on 'Austin Moves In Pt. 02'

by SinisterD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
HOT AS HELL!!!

Such a good telling of the taking of a virgin arse. And you're quite right, everyone remembers who, when & how your hole was taken. Mine was in a sling by a sandy/ginger haired guy with a well above av cock - length & width. He was quite good, but nowhere near as considerate as you. It felt so good that I blew my load hands free in a very short time, despite being soft from nerves. I've had much better experiences later and I've always stayed rock hard whilst fucked, ever since. And I equally like to fuck.

The initial fear of taking a cock is often a fear of emasculation, but my experience has taught me I'm as much of a man as I ever was, and that as a bottom I'm often the one in control. I love to be very experimental & inovative in bed and can rarely stay still. My biggest pet hate is the 'other' just lying there, expecting me to do ALL the work. The VERY best sex is a dance partnership.

Keep this going story going - it's so good

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story line and hope it continues. You brought me along slowly but with very vivid descriptions. I was rock hard for just about the entire chapter. Even rereading it a second time still felt the passion, through your words. You have a good writing style. Want more!! thanks

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Hot Hot Hot!

Great follow-up to first chapter. Even hotter. Loved how gentle he was and how Austin loved it. Hope you cum up with another chapter.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Fantastic, absolutely loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous